Hathway Internet

sunilMantesetty

Aug 10, 2015

Worst service and worst people ever seen - Account number- 1188030

Hello ,

I am Using this ... service from approx one year. I never seen such tech support , customer care and bill dept. Such a worst.
Iam facing one issue related to pending amt, from last 9 months, still ppl not resolved it, evertime even after made proper payemnt they will disconnect the service n say u have amt over due. And the ppl who ever is calling does not know the details of why it is showing pending.
Last month i made a payment of 2500(1600 and 700) for three month plan, then they said ur plan has been changed to monthly plan n plan amount has been revised to 930 from 840 something . July- 2015 i made a payment of 2500/- Aug -2015(this month) 8 th they disconnected the service.

I called on 8th they said sorry for the inconvince your ac will be activated in 24 hours. he said there will be some due amt from your side, i asked why that due amount , he said he dont have details ok fine connect me to some one who knows so that i can talk to them. he said sorry we cant give /connect to anyone else.

Finally after made 4 to 5 times each 20 to 25 min finally some one connected to some higher management guy his name Pradeep, after i asked him the details he said already complaint has been registered n your a/c will be activated on 9th evening. I said i want it shud get activated before 11 Am he agreed and promised me that it will be activated before 11 AM, i asked him why shud i pay the due amount n what it is he dont know why shud i pay that amt. and some one from billing dept will call you . i dint get a call from anyone.

on 9th my a/c not activated till 1PM i called many times all were telling the same answer there is some due , but no one knows what is that penindg due which i need to pay.
I made around 20 to 30 times all customer cares guys put my call on hold n escaped. no one reponded properly. i usedto wait 10 min for thier response no one responded even after 10 min, they the call will cut automatically from thier end.

I feel this service is worst than the govt depts.

I wanna put some serious complaint against all the guys who spoke to me from last 3 days,
Tgdasan

Aug 8, 2015

refund not received

Hathway Account No 471290.Repayment of Router
Our Hathway connection with you has been disconnected since May 2015.
We have surrendered the Modem & Router on 31 May 2015 in your Kalyan
office.
shekharnxy

Aug 8, 2015

Broadband connection Not yet started Hathway

Account no 1396089 Its the 8th day now but still i cant get a net connected iam fed up with this Hathway who promises to have the best service blah blah .. Their customer care is the worst their worker are even worst they don't know anything . If any one who wants a broadband connection never ever go for Hathway as they are just the worst broadband company till date . Daily i have to call 10-12 times for making my connection started but in response they give me a time and that time will never come for sure. Really fed up what a bad time that i go for hathway connection .
diwakar jha

Aug 7, 2015

Router not working

Sir/Madam,
i am diwakar jha an i m suffring from a problem with my Router an even i complaint about this but still no one come to help me out.
so i kindly requesting you to please help me out as soon as possible
karidilip

Aug 6, 2015

Very Poor Services,and no internet connectivity,Customer no 1377529,Hathway Broad Band Internet,

I had gone in for the Hathway Broadband Internet Connection,at my residence in Kothrud Pune,on 9/07/2015,The formalities of installation of the said Internet connection were completed by Hathway Broad Band,in Pune on 10/07/2015,and my services were activated by them ,but since the installation,I have never got full connectivity of Internet Acces even for a full single day, with the result that due to no connectivity,I had to call the customer Care for the problem citied above by me practically everyday and they always gave some vague statements as Server Down in the area and the services will be restored within 4 working hours from the complaint lodged,But in spite of commitments and assurances from them the problem couldnt be solved by them,I was really dissatisfied with the services rendered by the said Hathway Broadband Company till date.The services rendered were of a very low quality and not satisfactory,till date.I had to call them nearly 100 times over my cell to them to put in my complsints rather daily,either in the morning or in the evening.I had also been to the off at Prabhat Road,to complaint regarding my connectivity problem,with the result that I could not work on my computer/laptop for my personal work.Nodoubt my complaints were attended by them I could hardly get full connectivity/access to the internet.
Fedup with the complaints put in by me and no improvemnt in the services rendered by them I ultimately decided to surrender my connection with immediate effect and gave a written application to disconnect my connection on 03/08/2015,at Prabhat Road Office of Hathway.and also surrendered the Modem and accessories to their office on 07/08/2015.
iI was really not satisfied with the Hathway Broadband Internet services..with a request also to refund the amount paid by me towards the connection.

Dilip Kari
customer no 1377529,Hathway broad band

Aug 4, 2015

Re:Worst Sevice. Customer Service and Techical Team is just playing with Customer Pain !

Dear Piyukh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Re: ONLINE PAYMENT NOT REFLECTING

Re: Worst service

Dear Amit Vermanml,

vinay kudalkar

COMPLAIN AGAINST NET NOT WORKING A/C NO. 1078033

COMPLAIN AGAINST NET NOT WORKING A/C NO. 1078033
I am your regular customer . My internet connection is not working many times. Till date I have registered complaints on many times on your helpline customer care center. My complaint is registered vide no. 13563556 dated- 27/07/2015 and 13580166 dated 30/07/2015. Inspite of my advance payment for quarterly I am facing such type of frequent problems, they are asking to pay us unnecessary extra charges due to such type of poor service I suffered heavy loses.

Re: Pathetic Servive-Hathway

Dear Sowmini Liladiya,

Re: Account is not activated

Aug 4, 2015

Re: Hathway is sucking go to hell you bitch hathway

Dear Parth Seth,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

Re: Internet not working

Dear Prithvee,

sowmini liladiya

Aug 3, 2015

Pathetic Servive-Hathway

Account Number: 1324762

Its an say in business that Customer is an GOD ...But in hathway this say is different

If you call to an customer service people they will not give you proper solution and instead of logging complaint they will waste your time

And by the time if u wonder why the problem is not been resolved u call customer servive people u will come to know they have not logged complaint only and ur time and effort goes waste .Whole day would go waste but this people will be like Dogs Tail

Very Upset that i have took this connection.

Every alternate day i am facing connectivity issues by paying 4k but totally monet wastage
ramkislm

Aug 3, 2015

Account is not activated

Hathway Account # 1384749, I made the payment of Rs.4900 on 02/08/2015, informed to Hathway Helpdesk regarding my payment and requesting to activate the account. Till now they haven't activated. I am sick of calling customer care that too at premium charge. Only in first day I experience 45Mpbs speed, from next day onwards the speed is really poor. Think about before taking connection from Hathway.

Hathway R.I.P

Hathway broadband please R.I.P. You idiots. Shits.

Aug 1, 2015

Hathway is sucking go to hell you bitch hathway

Hathway your service is such a sucking that even an uneducated person knows how to satisy his customers. Go to hell you ...... Close it and let it be. Why should i spoil my mouth. You idiots

Aug 1, 2015

Internet not working and continous disruption of service and behaviour of hathway personnel

This complaint is regarding continuous disruption of service and no internet connection and reply of the hathway personnel and their behaviour. Hathway people hope you are listening to this. I am continous facing signal problem in my area and there is some wiring problem in my area since many days and i have registered a complaint for this more than 20-30 times. Reply which i got from hathway is we will send technical person today or tomorrow or as soon as possible. It seems you guys are making fun of consumers. If this is what you are going to give to customers one day you will be pissed off and please take care of your company because it may result in closure of your company. I am totally fed up of your services and your employees. Now it seems its a saturation point and now i have to take this complaint to consumer appelatte. Dont worry hathway you will be now its time to take actions against you. You will be now ....... ! If my problem is not resolved within 24 hours i will close your connection and file a complaint against you. If you actually think your customers are valuable then you decide or else customers can do anything to close your company

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INTERNET CONNECTION

The time internet connection is not available in afternoon. When we call to your either customer executive or technical support team, they did not answer well. It takes time to start internet connection.
Also no one comes to collect the due amount which results in disconnection of internet. We have to call several time to start our connection which takes 4 to 5 days and these days are taken into consideration of internet plan.
prithvee

Jul 30, 2015

Intenet not working

My Account No. 1205835.
Contact 9916463359

I have been trying to escalate the internet connection issue to bangalore helpdesk team and have also been trying to contact Hathway customer care team asking for support and all i get is no response for my email and when I call either they tell someone will contact me or there systems are down. Its been more than a week and no one is even bother to provide any kind of support. I would like to know if this issue can be fixed or not. All I am asking for a yes or no, please reply to my email. Hope to hear from Hathway.
amitvermanml

Jul 28, 2015

Worst service

Two days back I posted that the broadband is not working,
with their standards, they are still doing the best they can
No internet from last 54 hours
Even missed an interview in Skype
Thank you Hathway for making my life hell
Why did I ever moved my connection from bsnl to Hathway
Customer id 1382026

Jul 26, 2015

Worst service and worst people ever seen

Worst service and people behavior ever seen, after making payment he is asking me to cancel. Made me wait for 3 days for connection. For cancelling also they have very big procedure , they ask you to call customer care and do ,many vlrdy stuffs. Guys dont pay and get into trouble. go for some good connections
amitvermanml

Jul 26, 2015

Worst service

I got this broadband connection 10 days back and out of last 10 days hardly 5 days Internet was available, all the time it will be down due to some or the other reason and the period in which broadband is not available will be at least 12 hrs, Right now my broadband is down I'm using my data
Worst thing is that there customer care people won't even pick up

Amit Verma
c10041962

Jul 25, 2015

ONLINE PAYMENT NOT REFLECTING

ACCOUNT NO 1197953

Yesterday payment has been made through online for the above account number but till today they are not confirming the payment but in my bank passbook it has been reflected as hathway Rs.2564. based on this i will stretch them to the highlevel if they are not confirm my payment and disconnect the service as it is due on 27-7-2015.

these call centre usual communication may i help you madam but in general they are not helping us even though after making the payments. what type of service it is ??????????

awaiting quick reply
cheaphathway

Jul 24, 2015

Worst worst worst service

I haven't came across such a worst experience in my life, hathway customer care u should change it to customer we don't care. It's 4 months I made a mistake and purchased a WiFi connection from u, from that time there was not even a week I had proper connection and ur customer care executive they great seriously, I dnt whether they are hired to listen to us R wat, ll be telling them my complaints but they do wat ever they want. If I say I ve connectivity problem they ll sent technicians when v R not at home even after telling timings. Cheapest company, request to all pls pls pls never go for HATHWAY and this is my last month after that I am going to throw there devise in BBMP truck.

DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE - Package Stuck at DIMC
    Dear Sir, My parcel with tracking number RM429297100DE...
    SSC - Deduction 2 times
    I have done the payment two times 😑 and in the 1st...
    New tech iti - Fee
    I m already paid fee of 1 st year and they didn't...
    MSEB - Continuous electricity issue
    Dear MSEB Team, We have observed continuous electricity...
    Nagar Nigam Jhunsi Allahabad - Illegal Abandoned Land Encroachment
    Dear Sir, There is a land near about 200 m from...
    CPP INDIA - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
    I had taken card protection plan from CPP india on...
    Nandini Shubham milk packets - Poor quality
    Since past two weeks the cream content is very less in the...
    Maharashtra traffic police - Wrong Challan issued
    Jully 9, 2020 wrong challen issued Hi Team, I...
    WWW.thepancard.com - Fraud
    I have applied for the pan card on this website, after...
    nmms scholarship - nmms scholarship not received
    Respected sirmadam, I have passed in the NMMS...