Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

ashish117701

Jul 11, 2015

Worst than dial up internet connection

Worst Service. I am have an issue with internet connection that when i type google.com it fails to load. The customer care just keeps saying we a re looking in to the problem.
when i ping any websit on cmd (for example www.example.cpm -t) i keep getting request time out ever 4 or 5 lines or ever 2. this is so frequent that ever if i ping for 1 hour it follows the same thing for packet loss. when i tell customer care that say the we have checked the net is working. I don't understand what training are you giving to your employees just fool customers. I am using a 50 mbps connecting ant it is worst than a dilup network that we use to use 10 years back.

I just feel like pulling all the people in from my society and ask them to switch to some other service provider.

Ac no 754325.

Complaint no 13349883

looking into the issue will not solve you have to make an attempt to sloven it.
acmlpune

Jul 11, 2015

Service Standard @ Hathway

we are disgusted with your service standard

never experienced such pathetic service ever from a service provider

our account number - 1199043
we are having complaint of very low speed and frequent disconnection.
we are having speed plan of 50mbps but even on single pc we are not having 10-15 mbps speed
why the hell this kind problem arises every time?

for what purpose we are paying you. give me a single reason to continue with you
several service complaints were made, they are just sheer waste of time and energy you people do not even act on it

for your reference quoting the complaint lodged in
23rd June 2015 (Compliant Number-13192669)
11th July 2015 (Compliant Number-13386203)

if you really care to serve do revert back with reply and if you could and able to resolve the issue solve it or let us know in 24 hours time, otherwise we will close connection.

Jul 9, 2015

Re: Employees not responding

Dear Margish,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

ameykulkarni

Jul 9, 2015

Continuous disruption of Services in Kothrud,Pune

I have taken a new broadband connection couple of days back, account number : 1375028, from the first day itself, Hathway connection is disrupted for 4-6 hours everyday. This is completely unacceptable and such service is better discontinued even if it means financial loss to the customer. But Hathway broadband will receive really bad mouth publicity which is very harmful for the company in future. Immediate and prompt actions should be taken to resolve such issues and care should be taken to not repeat the same. - Ameya
akhil31082

Jul 8, 2015

Chnage of plan type to prepaid without informing

Acc no. -1083535

Last month i changed my plan from HD1 25 GB to HD2 50 GB plan.
But without informing me, my plan was also made prepaid. Previously my plan was postpaid.

This is not correct behavior. Information should be given before making such a change.
I need 'bill' to claim internet amount from my company. Because of this, i have no bill for last month and i will not be able to claim any amount causing monetary loss to me.

On top of it, when i called customer care, the person who talked to me at first was very rude (to say the least). He was not listening to my problem at all. Just talking like a broken record that "your plan is prepaid now". No information as to why it was done or how to correct it (and forget about any apology, i was getting a feeling that it was my fault that my plan was made prepaid). Is this how a professional service behaves?

I made a second call after sometime and thankfully this time the person spoke to me was nice. He atleast told me what to do to change my plan type to postpaid
sarangu1

Jul 7, 2015

Internet not working, helpline number also not working

We are using Hathway internet connection in Kothrud, Pune 411038.
Account number is 1283828.

We are finding that the connection is repeated down and your helpline number is also not working.
We are very disappointed with your service and support. Please reinstate the connection urgently.
Also, in view of repeated non availability, please extend the validity by at least a week.

Will appreciate your early action.

This is at least the 25th time we are complaining about poor internet service.
nilesh savla

Jul 6, 2015

non starting of services

I, Nilesh Savla (Customer Id No. 1370298 ) am not at all happy with your services.

The list of my complaints are as below :

1) Your sales representative of Mulund area Mr. Rupesh made many wrong and misleading claims about your services and making us a prey. Trying to contact this Mr. Rupesh of yours from past 2-3 days but he is not taking my calls .

Is this your service ???????

2) Mr. Rupesh was clearly instructed to send the person for installation on Saturday as there was a death in my family, 4 / 7 / 15, but still your person was come 2-3 times before that causing lots of problems to us.

3) The modem was installed on Saturday , 4/7/15 but it had network problems, which were reported immediately to your technical team, inspite of calling them and informing them 4-5 times still my problem is not sorted out. Still I dont have the network at my site.

Subsequently the login id and password are not messaged to me.

4) I was promised wifi router would be installed within 24 hrs after the installation of the modem. But no action on that part also.

I had taken the plan for mone month only and half the month os gone without the services starting and without using the broadband.

Due to the non starting of your service, I have faced lots of problems and incurred a huge loss also.

In this connection I would like to inform you that if u cant start my connection by today afternoon , cancel my request and return the amount I had paid towards it.

In case if the connection is starting , ensure that I get one month service without any extra charges from the day the service starts.

And pl also ensure that your team doesnot fool around with ppl.

Nilesh Savla

Dear snyadav82,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

Dear Varun Jain,

Sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the issue on priority and get back to you at the earliest.

Dear Niranjan Bapat,

Dear MaxSrini,

Margish34

Employees not responding

I have complained at the hathway office since 5 days they haven't responded yet my wifi isn't working at all everyday i call them either they not respond or if they respond then. They say that its a promise that today the problem will be solves and hathway employee will visit our house non of the men has came and everyday they are making us fool bloody fucking services hathway sucks
snyadav82

Jul 3, 2015

Pathetic broadband provider. POOR customer service

I am living in Bibwewadi-PUNE area and opted Hathway broadband with speed of 50mbps and 15GB download limit for a month. I paid for 3 months of their services and now in BIG TROUBLE.

During initial 8 days, everything was working like charm. I was getting 35mbps speed and 24/7 connectivity. But thereonwards, problems started as getting speed only upto 3-4 mbps. (I am only using LAN connection. NO wireless router). No connectivity for 2-3 days in a week. I must say customer service is very poor. Everytime you log a complaint, they give standard answer as there is technical issue and your area is down. Next day you get sms saying that your service request has been closed. contact customer care. NO verification call nothing. I have logged almost 10 -15 complaints within a month. Still there is no improvement. Everyday it is same story.

I will NEVER recommend HATHWAY BROADBAND. I am also going to change the provider but will be in loss as I already paid for additional 2 months rent.
sardeep

refund no reply

Dear Concern

I have been using Hathway Broad band service at Ghaziabad Indrapuram address is 201, b2 first floor gyan khand 1, Ghaziabad. I have shifted my residence from Ghaziabad to dwarka and requested to refund the amount because I always pay the complete amount for a year and using this connection from past more than two years.

I have register a complain with call center in the month of march'15 and asked them to pick the instrument which they have picked on the 31st march and I marked hathway a mail confirming them that, we are disconnecting the service and march will be the last month and balance amount need to be refund back to us in the form of cheque, which your customer care agreed but till date I didn't get any information from your company and every time we mark a mail they never respond. I had tried to call customer care they said a different story. kindly go through the below mail which I have send and confirmation reply also we have received.

Mail send to hathway in march 2015 and till date no reply :-

As per the request registered at your customer care regarding disconnecting of my hathway broadband connection, Kindly find the below detail and disconnect the service.

Detail are as per below :-

1. Name :- Darshan Singh Sidhu.

2. Account Number :- 957232.

3. Address :- Omkar Residency, 201, B-2, First floor, Gyan Khand-1,

Indrapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Please do the needful and return back the money.

Looking for your reply on the same ASAP.

vibha <[email protected]>

Mar 31

to me, delteam, delhihelpdesk

Dear Mr. Sardeep

Thank you for writing to us at Hathway

This is with reference to your e-mail dated Mar 29, 2015 regarding your shifting issue.

We would like to inform you , that your concern has been duly noted & forwarded to our concern team. Hathway representative will get in touch with you very soon .

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Vibha

From: sardeep sidhu [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:33 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Disconnect of Hathway Internet.

Detail are as per below :-

1. Name :- Darshan Singh Sidhu.

2. Account Number :- 957232.

3. Address :- Omkar Residency, 201, B-2, First floor, Gyan Khand-1,

Indrapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Please do the needful and return back the money.

Looking for your reply on the same ASAP.

sardeep sidhu <[email protected]>

Mar 31

to vibha, delteam, delhihelpdesk

Dear Vibha

Thanks for your quick reply on the concern, kindly confirm me the payment mode you will follow to refund the amount.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:40 PM, vibha <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Sardeep

Thank you for writing to us at Hathway

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Vibha

Above mail is the confirmation which I have received and till date we didn't received any payment from your side. I wanted to understand that, if I don't pay you always disconnect the service what about this now????? I am following and you are not ready to pay my money back.

I need the reason from you why?

varunjain

Internet not working properlhy

Hi Sir,
My A/c no 1314361, i am using your internet last 3 months,first 2 months your internet was working properly, if some problem was there than it was cleared on the spot, last 15 days i am facing lots of problem with your internet and also if i complaint than your customer care says that our server is down we cant take your complaint, kindly call after 2 to 3 hours, after calling 2 to 3 hours same answer from your end.It seams that HATH WAY do not have such much funds or support to maintain ur server department properly.It's a request that hath way is giving very nice speed only thing is that if your team will not fulfill clients needs & not clear there problem it will definitely effect your business.Please dont like this and try to improve your service.
Varun B Jain
Niranjan Bapat

Jul 2, 2015

Post FUP speed limit not reset

I am an year old Hathway user and I have never had any bad experience with them till recent. I always take 3 months 5 Mbps connection 75GB FUP HD STREAM 3. Till last time the price used to be 2700 + service tax and since last time they have charging Rs. 40 as CBE chages without informing me.
Then when it was time for recharge of contract for three months I got a call from Hathway telling me to make additional payment due to revised plan charges. I do not have any mail from hathway regarding the same nor I have received any sms from them. A very bad customer approach. Also when I had called in their customer care the person there could not even explain the details of increased amount and kept blabbering only about paying 3295. The idiot could not even tell me whether 3295 was including 14% service charge or not. Still I made the payment and saw Rs 0 debit in my account.
However on the first day 28th June there was no internet connection. On raising complaint it was started. God knows why it was disconnected anyways as my plan is unlimited at 1 Mbps post-FUP. However since then I am stuck at this 1 Mbps speed. I have called in their pathetic customer care only to receive same advice of turning the modem off and on again and with assurance of engineer visiting at home to check. However it has not been done yet. The customer care reps are very arrogant and rude while discussing and this is not expected from a SERVICE PROVIDER company.
The ticket number 13282165. God knows what is causing them to take such a long time to reset it.
Also as per the policy I am entitled to 25GB per month @ 5 Mbps but I am stuck at 1 Mbps which should be counted in unlimited quota as per rules. So the usage since reactivation should not be counted against FUP.
I hope Hathway representatives read this and respond or I will have to take the matter to consumer court.

Niranjan Bapat
hathway consumer id 1070044
MaxSrini

50MBPS Connection is VERY SLOW

Customer ID : 1078444

I have upgraded my package to Static IP... 40GB having 50MBPS connection, to meet my work demands. Iam writing below comments after being associated with Hathway for more than a year now.

Current Issue(which is consistant for long time now) : To get my upgraded package activated... i had to hold the call for 42mins with your customer care and now, the connection is too slow... it was taking time to load speedtest.net webpage... !

Raised ticket "13272957' with customer care.. after answering repeatedly to all stupid questions raised by hardly trained customer care executives. And now i received message that ticket has been resolved... to my surprise. Things i would like to understand... being the speed issue unresolved...

1 ) Why the ticket number CANNOT be provided over the phone ?
2 ) Why the ticket number CANNOT be sent by message like it comes after someone closes the ticket ?
3 ) Why a customer cannot speak to a supervisor team lead manager in customer care for grivence ?
4 ) Why you don't have ticket Escalation process ?
5 ) Why High Priority ticket resolution time is 24hours ? .. iam scared.. what will happen to a normal priority ticket

Iam happy to assist Hathway to have better ticketing system and affective problem management system... for higher customer service & satisfaction.

Is Hathway Internet system really serious in resolving customer issue's & provide the so called customer service ? Is anyone listening? bothered of customer issues ... and concerned of Hathway customer care ?

I can give all names & numbers of your hathway staff near my location, with whom i interacted multiple times for now... but, as it happen to be web...don't want to publish the info here.

May be i did a mistake by taking decision to continue with Hathway... as i have paid amount for now... i will consider changing checking my luck with another ISP in my next tenure.

Good luck... Hathway.

Dear Wanriz,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

wanriz

Jul 1, 2015

internet speed issue-very poor service provided by hathway

worst service provided by hathway since a week my internet speed provided by hathway is 50kbps and they promised to give me 512kbps and I have been complaning since 3 days still my probpem has not been resolved only false promise was given by hathway customer care. if you cant resolve this please pay back our money

cusyomer care id-1354807
suryab

No intenet connaction for past 1 week

My customer care id is 1294260 we are not getting internet for past 1 week and we have complained thrce no one comes and see even they say they will call back but they never do very poor service
reddyonlinenow

Internet speed

Account number: 414185

I have paid for the speed of 50 MBPS but i am getting 1 MBPS,

i have made multiple complaints on this, customer care told that they will increase speed but speed never increased.

I am very frustrated with this kind of behavior please response this problem ASAP

Rajeswara
Amey A Naik

Jun 30, 2015

WORST INTERNET PROVIDER

MY ACCOUNT No.959395
IN YOUR VIEW WHAT IS 50 mbps?..... I DONT EVEN GET THE SPEED OF 2 mbps....... YOU R FOOLING YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS
AND POST 15 GB OF DOWNLOAD THE SPEED HAS NOT EVEN CROSSED 128kbps... I DONT GET ON WHAT BASIS DO U TELL US IT IS 50 mbps.....
AND AFTER CALLING UR CUSTOMER CARE THEY EITHER TELL US TO RESTART OUR MODEM OR TELL US THAT THE ENGINEER WILL COME TO UR PLACE TMW PROBABLY IN THE FIRST HALF AND CHECK UR CONNECTION...... DAMN I HAVE CALLED UALL ATLEAST 7-8 TIMES REGARDING THIS PROBLEM THE ONLI THING I HAV GOT IS A 7-8 DIGIT LONG COMPLAINT NO.!!!!
AND WHAT TYPE OF RULE IS THIS THAT AFTER CHOOSING THE 50mbps PLAN U CANT DOWNGRADE THE PLAN...
I AM REALLY FED UP OF THIS CONNECTION
I FEEL LYK SITCHING TO SOME OTHR CONNECTION ATLEAST I CAN GET A CONSTANT SPEED
NOW LETS SEE HW FAST I CAN GET A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM !!!!!
WORST SERVICE AND WORST PROVIDER

Dear Sandeep Chhetri,

Dear Narayankara,

ankitjain2205

Pathetic service

I have taken new 50 Mbps plan . first it took 3 days for installation then another week for activation, finally after 7 days free trial period I paid the activation fee for three months for which the transaction failed and only after a weeks time the money came back to my account, then on 26th June I again paid the three months bill in advance after which reflects in Hathaway database but my broadband is still not active. I have been calling the customer care continuously during this entire period some 10- 15 calls , but this poor service provider has poor staff which is there to only take shit and eat people's money for nothing.

I am a new customer and have been frustrated with there service. Some one needs to take action against such big name company with lowest grade of service.

My account number is 1358124

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...