Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

amitvermanml

Jul 26, 2015

Worst service

I got this broadband connection 10 days back and out of last 10 days hardly 5 days Internet was available, all the time it will be down due to some or the other reason and the period in which broadband is not available will be at least 12 hrs, Right now my broadband is down I'm using my data
Worst thing is that there customer care people won't even pick up

Amit Verma
c10041962

Jul 25, 2015

ONLINE PAYMENT NOT REFLECTING

ACCOUNT NO 1197953

Yesterday payment has been made through online for the above account number but till today they are not confirming the payment but in my bank passbook it has been reflected as hathway Rs.2564. based on this i will stretch them to the highlevel if they are not confirm my payment and disconnect the service as it is due on 27-7-2015.

these call centre usual communication may i help you madam but in general they are not helping us even though after making the payments. what type of service it is ??????????

awaiting quick reply
cheaphathway

Worst worst worst service

I haven't came across such a worst experience in my life, hathway customer care u should change it to customer we don't care. It's 4 months I made a mistake and purchased a WiFi connection from u, from that time there was not even a week I had proper connection and ur customer care executive they great seriously, I dnt whether they are hired to listen to us R wat, ll be telling them my complaints but they do wat ever they want. If I say I ve connectivity problem they ll sent technicians when v R not at home even after telling timings. Cheapest company, request to all pls pls pls never go for HATHWAY and this is my last month after that I am going to throw there devise in BBMP truck.
nitin2312`

connection not yet installed

I have taken Hatway broadband service and provided cash amount for three months plan along with all required documents on Monday, 13th, July 2015 and still the installation has not yet happened.
After calling multiple times, no one is responding. I have called customer care twice but there is no outcome.
Customer care suggested me to visit Pune office (Bavdhan). But why should I visit when sales executive came at my place to collect amount.
My concerns are...
Why sales executive does makes false commitments?
Why does not customer care executive lodge complaints?
When it was communicated by sales executive then Why installation has not happened in 4 or 7 working days?
Sales executive simply took amount and vanished, now 12 days has been passed still there is no cable connection, Modem, router.
Could you please tell me when it will get installed?
Or will it take another 15 days?
Otherwise refund my money if your service is such a pathetic.
Nitin Mundwaik
hemendra bhanshali

COMPLAIN AGAINST NET NOT WORKING A/C NO. 952269

DEAR ALL
DURING LAST 5 DAYS OUR NET IS NOT WORKING AND WE TRY TO CONTACT BUT THERE IS NO REPLY FROM WHENEVER WE GIVE OUR COMPLAINT ITS ONLY 10 MINUTES WORKING AFTER THAT THE SAME POSITION AND NOW WE ARE FED UP WITH HATWAY I THINK WE HAVE TO CLOSED THIS

Jul 23, 2015

Re: internet not working

Dear Kothari Ashish Kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

piyukh

Jul 21, 2015

Worst Sevice. Customer Service and Techical Team is just playing with Customer Pain !

For past few weeks I am facing continuous issues with my Internet Connection taken from Hathway. Most if the time I work from home for my oficial works which are extremely importan for me. Several times I have launched my complains, but NO action has been taken yet. For last copuple of days I was literally begging towards those people while in customer service call saying please please either tell me how to terminate this connection of send someone to visit my place to fix my issue. On each and every call they are just saying "We understand sir your situation and we will definately send some Technical person to visit our place and I am escalating your casr to the concerned team". For last few days being a customer of them, I really can't explain that how many times I had to call them to fix my issue and same story I kept receiving. Even today I tried twice to connect to their supervisor once I caled them, but for 15 mins I heard different musics. But none got connected to listen my issue. Two days back, someone called me from the number +918040151600 saying he will be visiting my place in nect 30 mins. Already 3 days over and it seems to be the longest 30mins in my life. On that day I left all my jobs and waited for that guy to come and just wasted my time. I tried to call back to that number, but that number seems to be busy on 24x7 basis. On a daily basis, whatever the complain I am launching, next day in the morning, I keep receiving one SMS saying your complaint has been close. And funny thing is that none took that for me and nothing was resolved. I am not sure, to whom I should approach to get this sorted out for me. I don't know how to terminate it even, because these people are not leaving me anyways. It sems, they are just making fun and playing with my pain. I completely gave up and have lost my mind. So this is my humble request that if you can do something for me to get out of such a situation and get a proper solution from them.

My Hathway Broadband account mumber: 1302269. I really really need Help on that and expecting a solution ASAP.

P R DAS, Bangalore

Jul 21, 2015

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me on how to get my advance money refund from Hathway ?
I am keep calling customer care and it is not working.
Every time they create a new complaint request and reply me it will be resolved in 24 hours.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYWHERE.

I NEED URGENT HELP ON HOW TO RAISE THIS ISSUE WITH HATHWAY OR SOME OTHER TELECOM AUTHORITY ?

Arumugam
Chandrakumar G Bafna

Jul 20, 2015

No internet access since 17/07/2015

I am your regular customer . My internet connection is not accessible since 17/07/20015. Till date I have registered complaints on many times on your helpline customer care center at no. 22 67134500 . My complaint is registered vide no. 13455890 dated- 18/07/2015 and 13461840 dated 19/07/2015 by one Mr. Mehul Shah, who behaved rudely and did not respond properly. Sir prior to that one more complaint was given , but it is regretted that till today my problem is not solved. Inspite of my advance payment for yearly I am facing such type of frequent problems, due to such type of poor service I suffered heavy loses.

Further requested to give me feedback on mu cell No. 7738666394 / 9869149880

Jul 16, 2015

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have raised this complaint in July 14th. This is a follow up.

JUST A FOLLOW UP TO THAT I HAVE GIVEN WITH A NEW SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER 13437168.
LETS SEE HOW MANY REQUESTS SHOULD I OPEN UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK.

Regs,
Arumugam
Namit Kharade

Jul 15, 2015

No response from your customer care agents.

Hello I'm Namit Kharade. I have called up on your customer care number. But still they have not send a technician to solve my problem. Kindly look into the matter and do needful.

Jul 15, 2015

Re: Internet not working, helpline number also not working

Dear sarangu,

Dear Ameya Kulkarni,

Dear Rick,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

Jul 14, 2015

Re: Service Standard @ Hathway

Jul 14, 2015

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am staying at K R PURAM area in Bangalore. I have made the payment of Rs.3076 through cheque for a new connection.
After three days of payment, the service guys called me and confirmed to visit my home at 6.00PM in the evening.

I cancelled all my cross-site meetings at office and went home early expecting the guys would come around 6.00PM.
After a long wait, the modem installation guy came at 10.00PM in the night. I shouted at them out of frustration and asked them to go back without installing it.

I did not have any word from them for next 4 days. Then I decided to cancel the new connection and get my refund.
I have opened three complaints (13220211, 13275690 and 13424624) and still not get my money back.

Everytime I call the customer care, they say my number is not reachable and they closed the service request.
I THINK THAT IS NOT A PROPER WAY TO CLOSE THE REQUEST. (IF YOU REALLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS)

I am totally frustrated with the way they dealt my case.

I am seeing this kind of very poor customer service at the beginning itself. I cant imagine what and all they do once we go with their service.
ri_ck

Jul 12, 2015

HATHWAY - worst internet service provider

I subscribed for 50mbps plan and this bloody hathway internet providers gave just 8mb speed and after 1 week even though my download limit did not cross 15gb this people downgraded my speed nd I was getting speed in kbs

This bloddy people are just fooling their customers and looting people's hard earned money moreover their engineers never come I would recommend everyone do not ever go for hathway internet
They are wrost in providing service they are only good in fooling people and looting their money

Hathway is a fraudulent company
They are shameless
Their company should be shut down for exploiting condumers
Dumbfuckers hathway people
ashish117701

Jul 11, 2015

Worst than dial up internet connection

Worst Service. I am have an issue with internet connection that when i type google.com it fails to load. The customer care just keeps saying we a re looking in to the problem.
when i ping any websit on cmd (for example www.example.cpm -t) i keep getting request time out ever 4 or 5 lines or ever 2. this is so frequent that ever if i ping for 1 hour it follows the same thing for packet loss. when i tell customer care that say the we have checked the net is working. I don't understand what training are you giving to your employees just fool customers. I am using a 50 mbps connecting ant it is worst than a dilup network that we use to use 10 years back.

I just feel like pulling all the people in from my society and ask them to switch to some other service provider.

Ac no 754325.

Complaint no 13349883

looking into the issue will not solve you have to make an attempt to sloven it.
acmlpune

Jul 11, 2015

Service Standard @ Hathway

we are disgusted with your service standard

never experienced such pathetic service ever from a service provider

our account number - 1199043
we are having complaint of very low speed and frequent disconnection.
we are having speed plan of 50mbps but even on single pc we are not having 10-15 mbps speed
why the hell this kind problem arises every time?

for what purpose we are paying you. give me a single reason to continue with you
several service complaints were made, they are just sheer waste of time and energy you people do not even act on it

for your reference quoting the complaint lodged in
23rd June 2015 (Compliant Number-13192669)
11th July 2015 (Compliant Number-13386203)

if you really care to serve do revert back with reply and if you could and able to resolve the issue solve it or let us know in 24 hours time, otherwise we will close connection.

Jul 9, 2015

Re: Employees not responding

Dear Margish,

ameykulkarni

Jul 9, 2015

Continuous disruption of Services in Kothrud,Pune

I have taken a new broadband connection couple of days back, account number : 1375028, from the first day itself, Hathway connection is disrupted for 4-6 hours everyday. This is completely unacceptable and such service is better discontinued even if it means financial loss to the customer. But Hathway broadband will receive really bad mouth publicity which is very harmful for the company in future. Immediate and prompt actions should be taken to resolve such issues and care should be taken to not repeat the same. - Ameya
akhil31082

Jul 8, 2015

Chnage of plan type to prepaid without informing

Acc no. -1083535

Last month i changed my plan from HD1 25 GB to HD2 50 GB plan.
But without informing me, my plan was also made prepaid. Previously my plan was postpaid.

This is not correct behavior. Information should be given before making such a change.
I need 'bill' to claim internet amount from my company. Because of this, i have no bill for last month and i will not be able to claim any amount causing monetary loss to me.

On top of it, when i called customer care, the person who talked to me at first was very rude (to say the least). He was not listening to my problem at all. Just talking like a broken record that "your plan is prepaid now". No information as to why it was done or how to correct it (and forget about any apology, i was getting a feeling that it was my fault that my plan was made prepaid). Is this how a professional service behaves?

I made a second call after sometime and thankfully this time the person spoke to me was nice. He atleast told me what to do to change my plan type to postpaid
sarangu1

Jul 7, 2015

Internet not working, helpline number also not working

We are using Hathway internet connection in Kothrud, Pune 411038.
Account number is 1283828.

We are finding that the connection is repeated down and your helpline number is also not working.
We are very disappointed with your service and support. Please reinstate the connection urgently.
Also, in view of repeated non availability, please extend the validity by at least a week.

Will appreciate your early action.

This is at least the 25th time we are complaining about poor internet service.
nilesh savla

Jul 6, 2015

non starting of services

I, Nilesh Savla (Customer Id No. 1370298 ) am not at all happy with your services.

The list of my complaints are as below :

1) Your sales representative of Mulund area Mr. Rupesh made many wrong and misleading claims about your services and making us a prey. Trying to contact this Mr. Rupesh of yours from past 2-3 days but he is not taking my calls .

Is this your service ???????

2) Mr. Rupesh was clearly instructed to send the person for installation on Saturday as there was a death in my family, 4 / 7 / 15, but still your person was come 2-3 times before that causing lots of problems to us.

3) The modem was installed on Saturday , 4/7/15 but it had network problems, which were reported immediately to your technical team, inspite of calling them and informing them 4-5 times still my problem is not sorted out. Still I dont have the network at my site.

Subsequently the login id and password are not messaged to me.

4) I was promised wifi router would be installed within 24 hrs after the installation of the modem. But no action on that part also.

I had taken the plan for mone month only and half the month os gone without the services starting and without using the broadband.

Due to the non starting of your service, I have faced lots of problems and incurred a huge loss also.

In this connection I would like to inform you that if u cant start my connection by today afternoon , cancel my request and return the amount I had paid towards it.

In case if the connection is starting , ensure that I get one month service without any extra charges from the day the service starts.

And pl also ensure that your team doesnot fool around with ppl.

Nilesh Savla
Hathway Broadband1

Jul 3, 2015

Dear snyadav82,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.