Hathway Internet

Jul 1, 2015

Internet speed

Account number: 414185

I have paid for the speed of 50 MBPS but i am getting 1 MBPS,

i have made multiple complaints on this, customer care told that they will increase speed but speed never increased.

I am very frustrated with this kind of behavior please response this problem ASAP

Rajeswara
Amey A Naik

Jun 30, 2015

WORST INTERNET PROVIDER

MY ACCOUNT No.959395
IN YOUR VIEW WHAT IS 50 mbps?..... I DONT EVEN GET THE SPEED OF 2 mbps....... YOU R FOOLING YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS
AND POST 15 GB OF DOWNLOAD THE SPEED HAS NOT EVEN CROSSED 128kbps... I DONT GET ON WHAT BASIS DO U TELL US IT IS 50 mbps.....
AND AFTER CALLING UR CUSTOMER CARE THEY EITHER TELL US TO RESTART OUR MODEM OR TELL US THAT THE ENGINEER WILL COME TO UR PLACE TMW PROBABLY IN THE FIRST HALF AND CHECK UR CONNECTION...... DAMN I HAVE CALLED UALL ATLEAST 7-8 TIMES REGARDING THIS PROBLEM THE ONLI THING I HAV GOT IS A 7-8 DIGIT LONG COMPLAINT NO.!!!!
AND WHAT TYPE OF RULE IS THIS THAT AFTER CHOOSING THE 50mbps PLAN U CANT DOWNGRADE THE PLAN...
I AM REALLY FED UP OF THIS CONNECTION
I FEEL LYK SITCHING TO SOME OTHR CONNECTION ATLEAST I CAN GET A CONSTANT SPEED
NOW LETS SEE HW FAST I CAN GET A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM !!!!!
WORST SERVICE AND WORST PROVIDER

Dear Sandeep Chhetri,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Dear Narayankara,

ankitjain2205

Pathetic service

I have taken new 50 Mbps plan . first it took 3 days for installation then another week for activation, finally after 7 days free trial period I paid the activation fee for three months for which the transaction failed and only after a weeks time the money came back to my account, then on 26th June I again paid the three months bill in advance after which reflects in Hathaway database but my broadband is still not active. I have been calling the customer care continuously during this entire period some 10- 15 calls , but this poor service provider has poor staff which is there to only take shit and eat people's money for nothing.

I am a new customer and have been frustrated with there service. Some one needs to take action against such big name company with lowest grade of service.

My account number is 1358124

Dear Aarathig,

Dear Rajesh,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

pankajsawankar

Jun 28, 2015

Very Poor Service Hathway

My acc no is 1350111
I have a new connection of hathway 20 days before, at the of installation they install it very fast in 1 one day but they took 4-5 days to activate it and after activating it internet was getting disconnected many time, and after fews day when i complete my fup limit 15GB 50 mbps they said that after Fup limit you will be having 1 mbps but the speed sucks its not more than 150kbps shits,, i have paid 2700 for these bloody dam wifi it is a huge amount. When i complaint these to customer care they just say next day the engineer or technician will come and check but nobody come pls make ur service more reliable and best. I got hathway connection because my frds said to me about hathway and now i will say them about ur service. As a customer i am very disappointed
Regarded
Pankaj Sawankar
rajeshmjoshi

Jun 27, 2015

Frustrated with Hathway Internet Service

I have a 50 Mbps plan. As per this plan I should get 50 MBps speed for the fist 10 GM data and then it get reduced to 512 Kbps. I not getting this speed. Hathway service is the worst internet service providers. They are not giving me the speed as they have committed.
I have called them many times but my speed issue is still not resolved.
Aarathig

Jun 26, 2015

Pathetic service

My account ID -1340635
Right from day one I had issues with these guys.... Installation took three days and modem was installed in a corner room according to their convince and now the net doesn't get connected the main rooms. I have raised numerous tickets but all of them have been closed with been addressed. The very second day after installation net was down and from then on half the time there is a downtime with them. Every time I call up the customer care they say the same shit again and again. When j ask them to connect me to the supervisor they hang up. Is this any kind of a joke , I have better job to do than to keep chasing you people. More over they do not refund your money and yor stuck with them for three months . They just suck the money out of your pockets. Pathetic service , customer care and such a third grade company with cheap tactics . My suggestion to everyone is not to choose Hathway as your ISP
narayankara

Jun 26, 2015

Hathway internet not working

My connection 763214 is not working since 1 week i.e., from 20th of June and also it was not working from 31st May to 7th June. It is still not working and the numerous calls I have made to their customer care has been of no use or rather pathetic. I have a 50mbps package and have paid about Rs. 3200/- for a quarterly pack. Their customer service is very callous and keeps repeating the same thing every time I call up saying my problem will be addressed before 1st half the next day. Under such circumstances Im totally helpless as I keep travelling a lot and Im in touch with my family on continuous basis using internet. Now i'm no longer interested in continuing with Hathway as I have suffered a lot in the past also. Hathway also does not have a method to escalate the matter upwards and once you have a problem, you are doomed. I also had written them a mail on 4th June to increase the usage days to the extent internet was not working. I'm yet to receive a reply from them. Best they can do is refund me my money.
Ashutosh

Jun 25, 2015

Hathway Internet Sucks

Account No. 1268412

Frequent disruptions in internet connection, unannounced outage in service, 50 MBPS speed sometimes goes down to less than 1 MBPS.
Now on top of all this problem with sending & receiving email while using MS Outlook while Outlook works fine when using Airtel/Docomo/Reliance etc.

Its 1 weeks & they have not been able to close the issue while they close the complaint numbers.

Finally decided to move out of Hathway & writing this complain using other Internet service provider because there is no Hathway Service since yesterday evening.

Hathway sucks.. ignore joining hathway.. I know more than their Level 1 & level 2 service engineers..

With no thanks at all,
Ashutosh

Jun 25, 2015

Disgusting customer service.

Customer service people do not know How to speak to customers. Numerous time I have been hungup. 1st no body bother to reply to email. I got charged double for Same month because the have activated 2package in the Same month. They told.me to pay 1700 instead of 900. Though issue resolved. When I placed the request to disconnect the account. Got emails from people on call. No one replies to email. Got nodal help desk number. Either it's busy or no body answer the call. **account number: 665077** please help me by giving ombudsman email or contact number.
Hathway is just a shity and 3rd class, cheap and non customer oriented company.
Since it is a public forum, I m restricting my self to type the unethical language.

Hathway is just poor poor poor poor...

Please do a word of mouth promotion to friends family members n relatives and colleges that never think of having hathway service.

Jun 23, 2015

Dear Alstonleo,

alstonleo

Jun 22, 2015

Hathway Broadband Service - Horrible

I had upgraded my broadband plans for hathway (50 MBPS Plan - 3 Months). and they told me to make an online payment and they would send somebody to install the new modem.

Ever since, I have been calling them for updates and they keep saying that they have it on high priority and now its been a week and nobody even bothered to show up.

Moreover, when I called their customer care and asked them to speak to someone superior, they said they would transfer the call and to stay online. After waiting for over 5 mins, nobody answered. I tried calling them again and no surprise here, they didn't even bother to receive my call again that day.

Is this how a customer care is supposed to treat it's customers! Moreover they said, that until the modem is replaced I would still be able to access the net on my current plan which again was not the case. I had to call them up 2-3 times again to start my net on my existing plan and even that wasn't smooth.

Don't know how to take actions against them. Please help. I have already made the payment but not at all having net access.

Alston Pereira.
Account No - 314705
Complaint Number - 13126344

Jun 21, 2015

shameless cheating hathway broadband

Guys!

one of the worst broadband service provider, I shifted from beam to hathway and made a big mistake, I am having troubles from the day 1, I have called CC n number of times, no resolution, they tell, we have forwarded to our concerned team, and they close the ticket! without even resolving the problem, I got CHEATED, SHAME ON HATHWAY- fresh complaint no.13168966
and I took 3 months subscription, a huge loss to me and felt cheated for trusting Hathway bu their advertisements, and their customer care executives speak like tape recorder or robot, speaking the same thing over and over and lying about sending technician

My account no. 1337078
sandeeprajawat1212

Jun 19, 2015

Irritate with BSNL But in Love with Hathway

i call hathway a very good broadband service because earlier i was using bsnl 4mbps plan in Up and i faced lots of trouble as i was not getting the desired speed i wanted and the internet speed was also not good and their customer care service was pathetic they don’t give proper feedback and when ever i called them i used to get late response and signal strength was also weak but after that i switched to hathway and concerned to few peoples also many of them said me to go for hathway i was right to go for it as i was enjoying the service without any interruption and downloading speed was also terrific @ 50mbps. Hathway downloading speed for games was good enough…and the problem that i faced during installation period because they will take around 2 to 3 days in it
Sandeep Chhetri

Jun 17, 2015

Internet issue

Hi Sir,

This is Sandeep Chhetri my account number is 388158,
Sir there is huge service issue in hathway internet provider in kalkaji area . In a week I suffered 2 to 3 days for internet issue I am a freelancer in a advertisement firm I work from home and for better service I took a good plan but people here in hathway office don't respect the hard earn money which we pay you for better service. Kindly look into it and take the necessary step.

Sandeep Chhetri
Vyom Bhatnagar

Jun 16, 2015

Connectivity & Customer Service

1) Internet connectivity is intermittent and drops to nil quite frequently 3-4 times in a week.
2) Calls to Customer Care would mean raising a ticket with 24 hours resolution time , driven to closure with some temporary fix and issue reoccurs.
3) Supervisors ensure that there would not be future occurrences ; A False Promise.
4) Billing Team is very prompt in taking the payment but delay in restoring the service.
5) As a Service Desk Industry, Technical Team and Billing Team has no interface with each other and only causing inconvenience to customers.
6) Onsite technicians do not inform of the issue and just pay a formality visit, seems like they make cost per ticket.
7) Internal escalation process is too weak with no corrective actions.
8) Customer care is too negligent and keen on driving the call to closure just by giving away the ticket number, seems like they only care about their Average handling time and there is no call to ticket ratio giving a hit on their performance, if at all there is an internal process of gauging their performance.
9) Frequent uninformed maintenance downtime.
10) Frequently occurring faults are not monitored and service continuity is never ensured.
kothari ashish kumar

Jun 15, 2015

internet not working

my internet is not working properly last 15 to 20 days. plz send ur tecnician and solved my problem urgently
account no. 1205098
kothari ashish kumar

Jun 14, 2015

technical issue

A very disgusting company almost since one month I am complaining for slow speed every time i call custome care service they tell same issue technical drop down but till now no resolution yet , earlier few days service was good but now it sucks My account no is 1237491 , Kindly take action asap or else I am gonna discontinue this service

Jun 12, 2015

Dear Malya Ranjan Barik,

We regret to know that your concern was not addressed and would love the opportunity to help. We will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

malayaranjan

Jun 11, 2015

Hathway - Shameless Broadband Service

Name: Malya Ranjan Barik
Customer ID: 755785, Location: New Delhi

Very Very Very Pathetic Service. I have renewed my Services by Paying Rs.599.00. Your Executive told me that within 4 hours the services will be resumed. And Today, its more than 4 days and the services are not activated yet.

I have repeatedly contacted your Customer Care and they are telling that I will receive a Call within 1 hour. But its more than 3 days, I have not received any Call.

Whenever, I am calling they are providing a ticket number and after few hours I am receiving a SMS stating my query is resolved. What the Hell is going on??? Being a loyal customer since 2011, you are playing these cheap games with me.

Today, I have called 4 times to your Customer Care and every time I asked them to transfer my call to Supervisor or Manager. The executive is telling me every time the Supervisors are unavailable and gone for lunch. Are they human or what. Are they taking 6 hours for their lunch?

My Services are still not activated. Now my next renew date is around 09th June, 2015. I want you to extend my renew date as you have not provided any services to me from last 4 days.

If it is not possible then let me know the process to quit your services.

Also, I am unable to understand the Service Charges Applied on the Plan.

Earlier, my monthly Bill was Rs.550.00 per month and now its Rs.599.00.

Earlier Service Tax is 12.36% and Current Service Tax is 14.00%. (Increase is 1.64% and that is equal to Rs.9.02). Then how you reach at Rs.49.00. Why are you asking to pay Rs.39.98 extra.

Finally, I need explanation for all above query. I want my renew date to extend another 4 days.

Malya Ranjan Barik
Mobile: +91 9958466441
nageshm

Jun 9, 2015

New Broadband connection

I would like to report a problem related to Hathway Broadband service. On 10th May2015, i have paid 1790/- rupees to the Sales Executive Sachin (Mobile no:-9158514352), for a New Broadband connection , i have the receipt with me for 787rs paid the receipt no is 15541 receipt book no.156, the executive said that the 1000 is installation charge & they don't provide the receipt for that , i have asked him to get that in writing on backside on the receipt, the executive promised that the connection will be Setup on or before 15 may 2015, i have clearly informed about the availability & my office timing 11am to 9 pm.And i am available at home on Saturday & Sunday, besides all the information i didn't get the active broadband connection yet. Whenever i tried to reach the Sales executive he doesn't pick up my call , i have tried calling the customer care several times & on 23rd May i have logged the complaint no.12875396 for the connection issue , which is still not solved, they promise me that the service will be started within 24 hrs but till date there is no update.

The Sharp cable guys hanged a cable inside my house which is dead & when i called hathway Customer care they say that my account is active, i dont have the broadband connection till date.I just have a naked cable hanging at my house, which is of no use. Despite of that Customer care says that my account has been created.

This is really Frustrating experience with the Hathway that i am going through, request you to please look into it.I have lodged a complaint in national Consumer forum about it now.
Consumer forum complaint reference number is 601757.

Hope i will get the proper help on this issue.Looking the service from Hathway i don't want the Braodband connection now & want my money back.

And till Saturday by 13th June 2015, if i dont get my money back, i will a launching a Police complaint against the sales executive & a complaint against Hathway in local consumer forum at Pune , i have said this to your executive who is unprofessional & careless still he didn't pay a heed, this time it will be serious as i am fed up with calling you guys every now & then.

Looking forward that you save the trouble of mine as well as yours.

Nagesh
hathwaysucks

Jun 8, 2015

hathway sucks- shameless company

hATHWAY IS ONE DISGUSTING COMPANY AND IT IS ONLY EXISTING TO LOOT PEOPLE, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE VICTIMS OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY CHASE TRAI, THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ISSUED LICENSES TO SUCH IDIOTS OS THEY KNOW TO WHOM THEY ISSUED LICENSES, AND WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF TRAI'S STUPID ACTIONS ON INDIANS

CHASE TRAI @

[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]

Approach TRAI
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THICK SKINNED SHAMELESS COMPANY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, WELL WHATS WORSE IS THEY ARE GOONDAS, CHEATS, THEY JUST LOOT YOU AND STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOU, THEY HAVE BLOCKED MY EMAIL....

i WOUDL REQUEST YOU ALL TO START A SHUTDOWN HATHWAY MOVEMENT ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO TEACH THESE IDIOTS A LESSON

ALSO, PLEASE WRITE IN TO THE APEX BODY, SO THAT THEY KNOW WHOM TO ISSUE LICENCES AND WHOM NOT TO

PLEASE WRITE TO TRAI @ [email protected]

hathway sucks- shameless company
hathway sucks- shameless company - I JUST WANT TO ADD TO THE COMPLAINT I JUST FILED, SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE , INSENSITIVE BEHAVIOUR IS NOT EXPECTED OF A DIGITAL COMPANY, THEY BEHAVE LIKE GOOONDAS, ROWDY SHEETS, THEY BLOCK YOUR EMAIL, THEY KEPT TELLING ME THAT A PERSON WOUDL COME TO MY PLACE TO COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, I HAD TO KEEP WAITING FOR THEM FOREVER TO COME AND COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT, AND FINALLY THEY KEPT BLOCKING EVERY EMAIL I CREATED

Hathway is the most disgusting company , I have used You braodbad, Beam, LS and many other small ISPs , I rate HATHWAY the worst and the most useless company .. I had it install, but their service was pathetic, I coudl nto use it much, hence i asked for termination and refun... this is what they said

Dear Mr. Pranav Kumar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Subject – Concern raised with respect to Service Issue towards Account No: 1263448

This is further to your email correspondence and telephonic conversation had with Ms. Deepa regards to Service Related.

At the outset, please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and effort made by you, in sharing your concerns.

· We sincerely apologize for the inadvertent inconvenience caused to you. We have initiated your concern to the appropriate escalation level to address connectivity issue, due to your non acceptance issue has not been addressed.

· Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that request has been processed for refund once device collection is done. We request you to kindly bear with us.

We assure you of our best attention at all times.

Nodal Desk – Hyderabad | Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd

++++++=========================================================

Well, all these idiots do is just write such bloody emails, with no action at all, and pissed when you use strong words, they block your email and all you get is mail bounce, I have created many fake ids to chase them but no response, they are thick skinned second grade human beings

shame hathway scounderals

TOLL PLAZA - Toll Manager Not Making Local Toll pass
    Sir, Our Factory National Steel In situated 10 Km Away...
    vlcc - Worst Ever Keratin Treatment
    I went to VLCC for Keratin treatment expecting it to be a...
    Classic Homes - Owner's worst behavior
    Hi, We have taken a flat on rent for 12000/- at Madhura...
    Indigo - Loss of baggage
    Hi Sulagna, We understand what you must be going...
    School Donation - Donation forcefully asked by school.
    Bal Bharti Public School Dwarka sector-12, School is...
    Indigo - Extorted money in an unfair way
    Hi, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Kindly...
    Vidharbha auto deal - Payment issue
    Thanks for paying Rs.107,501.80 from A/c XXXX1319 to...
    EzeeDeals. - MI-Band -4 buy thought online on Dated.03/10/2019 , Order...
    Dear Sir, Madam, Please look in to it my complaint on...
    PF Office Jammu - PF WITHDRAWAL
    PF Dear Sir, My name is Surya Mohan and i worked with...
    Bad Roads - streets are broken and there are potholes
    The roads are broken and there are several potholes on...