Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Dear Varun Jain,

Sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the issue on priority and get back to you at the earliest.

Dear Niranjan Bapat,

Dear MaxSrini,

Margish34

Employees not responding

I have complained at the hathway office since 5 days they haven't responded yet my wifi isn't working at all everyday i call them either they not respond or if they respond then. They say that its a promise that today the problem will be solves and hathway employee will visit our house non of the men has came and everyday they are making us fool bloody fucking services hathway sucks
snyadav82

Jul 3, 2015

Pathetic broadband provider. POOR customer service

I am living in Bibwewadi-PUNE area and opted Hathway broadband with speed of 50mbps and 15GB download limit for a month. I paid for 3 months of their services and now in BIG TROUBLE.

During initial 8 days, everything was working like charm. I was getting 35mbps speed and 24/7 connectivity. But thereonwards, problems started as getting speed only upto 3-4 mbps. (I am only using LAN connection. NO wireless router). No connectivity for 2-3 days in a week. I must say customer service is very poor. Everytime you log a complaint, they give standard answer as there is technical issue and your area is down. Next day you get sms saying that your service request has been closed. contact customer care. NO verification call nothing. I have logged almost 10 -15 complaints within a month. Still there is no improvement. Everyday it is same story.

I will NEVER recommend HATHWAY BROADBAND. I am also going to change the provider but will be in loss as I already paid for additional 2 months rent.
sardeep

refund no reply

Dear Concern

I have been using Hathway Broad band service at Ghaziabad Indrapuram address is 201, b2 first floor gyan khand 1, Ghaziabad. I have shifted my residence from Ghaziabad to dwarka and requested to refund the amount because I always pay the complete amount for a year and using this connection from past more than two years.

I have register a complain with call center in the month of march'15 and asked them to pick the instrument which they have picked on the 31st march and I marked hathway a mail confirming them that, we are disconnecting the service and march will be the last month and balance amount need to be refund back to us in the form of cheque, which your customer care agreed but till date I didn't get any information from your company and every time we mark a mail they never respond. I had tried to call customer care they said a different story. kindly go through the below mail which I have send and confirmation reply also we have received.

Mail send to hathway in march 2015 and till date no reply :-

As per the request registered at your customer care regarding disconnecting of my hathway broadband connection, Kindly find the below detail and disconnect the service.

Detail are as per below :-

1. Name :- Darshan Singh Sidhu.

2. Account Number :- 957232.

3. Address :- Omkar Residency, 201, B-2, First floor, Gyan Khand-1,

Indrapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Please do the needful and return back the money.

Looking for your reply on the same ASAP.

vibha <[email protected]>

Mar 31

to me, delteam, delhihelpdesk

Dear Mr. Sardeep

Thank you for writing to us at Hathway

This is with reference to your e-mail dated Mar 29, 2015 regarding your shifting issue.

We would like to inform you , that your concern has been duly noted & forwarded to our concern team. Hathway representative will get in touch with you very soon .

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Vibha

From: sardeep sidhu [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:33 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Disconnect of Hathway Internet.

Detail are as per below :-

1. Name :- Darshan Singh Sidhu.

2. Account Number :- 957232.

3. Address :- Omkar Residency, 201, B-2, First floor, Gyan Khand-1,

Indrapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Please do the needful and return back the money.

Looking for your reply on the same ASAP.

sardeep sidhu <[email protected]>

Mar 31

to vibha, delteam, delhihelpdesk

Dear Vibha

Thanks for your quick reply on the concern, kindly confirm me the payment mode you will follow to refund the amount.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:40 PM, vibha <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Sardeep

Thank you for writing to us at Hathway

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Vibha

Above mail is the confirmation which I have received and till date we didn't received any payment from your side. I wanted to understand that, if I don't pay you always disconnect the service what about this now????? I am following and you are not ready to pay my money back.

I need the reason from you why?

varunjain

Internet not working properlhy

Hi Sir,
My A/c no 1314361, i am using your internet last 3 months,first 2 months your internet was working properly, if some problem was there than it was cleared on the spot, last 15 days i am facing lots of problem with your internet and also if i complaint than your customer care says that our server is down we cant take your complaint, kindly call after 2 to 3 hours, after calling 2 to 3 hours same answer from your end.It seams that HATH WAY do not have such much funds or support to maintain ur server department properly.It's a request that hath way is giving very nice speed only thing is that if your team will not fulfill clients needs & not clear there problem it will definitely effect your business.Please dont like this and try to improve your service.
Varun B Jain
Niranjan Bapat

Jul 2, 2015

Post FUP speed limit not reset

I am an year old Hathway user and I have never had any bad experience with them till recent. I always take 3 months 5 Mbps connection 75GB FUP HD STREAM 3. Till last time the price used to be 2700 + service tax and since last time they have charging Rs. 40 as CBE chages without informing me.
Then when it was time for recharge of contract for three months I got a call from Hathway telling me to make additional payment due to revised plan charges. I do not have any mail from hathway regarding the same nor I have received any sms from them. A very bad customer approach. Also when I had called in their customer care the person there could not even explain the details of increased amount and kept blabbering only about paying 3295. The idiot could not even tell me whether 3295 was including 14% service charge or not. Still I made the payment and saw Rs 0 debit in my account.
However on the first day 28th June there was no internet connection. On raising complaint it was started. God knows why it was disconnected anyways as my plan is unlimited at 1 Mbps post-FUP. However since then I am stuck at this 1 Mbps speed. I have called in their pathetic customer care only to receive same advice of turning the modem off and on again and with assurance of engineer visiting at home to check. However it has not been done yet. The customer care reps are very arrogant and rude while discussing and this is not expected from a SERVICE PROVIDER company.
The ticket number 13282165. God knows what is causing them to take such a long time to reset it.
Also as per the policy I am entitled to 25GB per month @ 5 Mbps but I am stuck at 1 Mbps which should be counted in unlimited quota as per rules. So the usage since reactivation should not be counted against FUP.
I hope Hathway representatives read this and respond or I will have to take the matter to consumer court.

Niranjan Bapat
hathway consumer id 1070044
MaxSrini

50MBPS Connection is VERY SLOW

Customer ID : 1078444

I have upgraded my package to Static IP... 40GB having 50MBPS connection, to meet my work demands. Iam writing below comments after being associated with Hathway for more than a year now.

Current Issue(which is consistant for long time now) : To get my upgraded package activated... i had to hold the call for 42mins with your customer care and now, the connection is too slow... it was taking time to load speedtest.net webpage... !

Raised ticket "13272957' with customer care.. after answering repeatedly to all stupid questions raised by hardly trained customer care executives. And now i received message that ticket has been resolved... to my surprise. Things i would like to understand... being the speed issue unresolved...

1 ) Why the ticket number CANNOT be provided over the phone ?
2 ) Why the ticket number CANNOT be sent by message like it comes after someone closes the ticket ?
3 ) Why a customer cannot speak to a supervisor team lead manager in customer care for grivence ?
4 ) Why you don't have ticket Escalation process ?
5 ) Why High Priority ticket resolution time is 24hours ? .. iam scared.. what will happen to a normal priority ticket

Iam happy to assist Hathway to have better ticketing system and affective problem management system... for higher customer service & satisfaction.

Is Hathway Internet system really serious in resolving customer issue's & provide the so called customer service ? Is anyone listening? bothered of customer issues ... and concerned of Hathway customer care ?

I can give all names & numbers of your hathway staff near my location, with whom i interacted multiple times for now... but, as it happen to be web...don't want to publish the info here.

May be i did a mistake by taking decision to continue with Hathway... as i have paid amount for now... i will consider changing checking my luck with another ISP in my next tenure.

Good luck... Hathway.

Dear Wanriz,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

wanriz

Jul 1, 2015

internet speed issue-very poor service provided by hathway

worst service provided by hathway since a week my internet speed provided by hathway is 50kbps and they promised to give me 512kbps and I have been complaning since 3 days still my probpem has not been resolved only false promise was given by hathway customer care. if you cant resolve this please pay back our money

cusyomer care id-1354807
suryab

No intenet connaction for past 1 week

My customer care id is 1294260 we are not getting internet for past 1 week and we have complained thrce no one comes and see even they say they will call back but they never do very poor service
reddyonlinenow

Internet speed

Account number: 414185

I have paid for the speed of 50 MBPS but i am getting 1 MBPS,

i have made multiple complaints on this, customer care told that they will increase speed but speed never increased.

I am very frustrated with this kind of behavior please response this problem ASAP

Rajeswara
Amey A Naik

Jun 30, 2015

WORST INTERNET PROVIDER

MY ACCOUNT No.959395
IN YOUR VIEW WHAT IS 50 mbps?..... I DONT EVEN GET THE SPEED OF 2 mbps....... YOU R FOOLING YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS
AND POST 15 GB OF DOWNLOAD THE SPEED HAS NOT EVEN CROSSED 128kbps... I DONT GET ON WHAT BASIS DO U TELL US IT IS 50 mbps.....
AND AFTER CALLING UR CUSTOMER CARE THEY EITHER TELL US TO RESTART OUR MODEM OR TELL US THAT THE ENGINEER WILL COME TO UR PLACE TMW PROBABLY IN THE FIRST HALF AND CHECK UR CONNECTION...... DAMN I HAVE CALLED UALL ATLEAST 7-8 TIMES REGARDING THIS PROBLEM THE ONLI THING I HAV GOT IS A 7-8 DIGIT LONG COMPLAINT NO.!!!!
AND WHAT TYPE OF RULE IS THIS THAT AFTER CHOOSING THE 50mbps PLAN U CANT DOWNGRADE THE PLAN...
I AM REALLY FED UP OF THIS CONNECTION
I FEEL LYK SITCHING TO SOME OTHR CONNECTION ATLEAST I CAN GET A CONSTANT SPEED
NOW LETS SEE HW FAST I CAN GET A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM !!!!!
WORST SERVICE AND WORST PROVIDER

Dear Sandeep Chhetri,

Dear Narayankara,

ankitjain2205

Pathetic service

I have taken new 50 Mbps plan . first it took 3 days for installation then another week for activation, finally after 7 days free trial period I paid the activation fee for three months for which the transaction failed and only after a weeks time the money came back to my account, then on 26th June I again paid the three months bill in advance after which reflects in Hathaway database but my broadband is still not active. I have been calling the customer care continuously during this entire period some 10- 15 calls , but this poor service provider has poor staff which is there to only take shit and eat people's money for nothing.

I am a new customer and have been frustrated with there service. Some one needs to take action against such big name company with lowest grade of service.

My account number is 1358124

Dear Aarathig,

Dear Rajesh,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

pankajsawankar

Jun 28, 2015

Very Poor Service Hathway

My acc no is 1350111
I have a new connection of hathway 20 days before, at the of installation they install it very fast in 1 one day but they took 4-5 days to activate it and after activating it internet was getting disconnected many time, and after fews day when i complete my fup limit 15GB 50 mbps they said that after Fup limit you will be having 1 mbps but the speed sucks its not more than 150kbps shits,, i have paid 2700 for these bloody dam wifi it is a huge amount. When i complaint these to customer care they just say next day the engineer or technician will come and check but nobody come pls make ur service more reliable and best. I got hathway connection because my frds said to me about hathway and now i will say them about ur service. As a customer i am very disappointed
Regarded
Pankaj Sawankar
rajeshmjoshi

Jun 27, 2015

Frustrated with Hathway Internet Service

I have a 50 Mbps plan. As per this plan I should get 50 MBps speed for the fist 10 GM data and then it get reduced to 512 Kbps. I not getting this speed. Hathway service is the worst internet service providers. They are not giving me the speed as they have committed.
I have called them many times but my speed issue is still not resolved.
Aarathig

Jun 26, 2015

Pathetic service

My account ID -1340635
Right from day one I had issues with these guys.... Installation took three days and modem was installed in a corner room according to their convince and now the net doesn't get connected the main rooms. I have raised numerous tickets but all of them have been closed with been addressed. The very second day after installation net was down and from then on half the time there is a downtime with them. Every time I call up the customer care they say the same shit again and again. When j ask them to connect me to the supervisor they hang up. Is this any kind of a joke , I have better job to do than to keep chasing you people. More over they do not refund your money and yor stuck with them for three months . They just suck the money out of your pockets. Pathetic service , customer care and such a third grade company with cheap tactics . My suggestion to everyone is not to choose Hathway as your ISP
narayankara

Jun 26, 2015

Hathway internet not working

My connection 763214 is not working since 1 week i.e., from 20th of June and also it was not working from 31st May to 7th June. It is still not working and the numerous calls I have made to their customer care has been of no use or rather pathetic. I have a 50mbps package and have paid about Rs. 3200/- for a quarterly pack. Their customer service is very callous and keeps repeating the same thing every time I call up saying my problem will be addressed before 1st half the next day. Under such circumstances Im totally helpless as I keep travelling a lot and Im in touch with my family on continuous basis using internet. Now i'm no longer interested in continuing with Hathway as I have suffered a lot in the past also. Hathway also does not have a method to escalate the matter upwards and once you have a problem, you are doomed. I also had written them a mail on 4th June to increase the usage days to the extent internet was not working. I'm yet to receive a reply from them. Best they can do is refund me my money.
Ashutosh

Jun 25, 2015

Hathway Internet Sucks

Account No. 1268412

Frequent disruptions in internet connection, unannounced outage in service, 50 MBPS speed sometimes goes down to less than 1 MBPS.
Now on top of all this problem with sending & receiving email while using MS Outlook while Outlook works fine when using Airtel/Docomo/Reliance etc.

Its 1 weeks & they have not been able to close the issue while they close the complaint numbers.

Finally decided to move out of Hathway & writing this complain using other Internet service provider because there is no Hathway Service since yesterday evening.

Hathway sucks.. ignore joining hathway.. I know more than their Level 1 & level 2 service engineers..

With no thanks at all,
Ashutosh

Jun 25, 2015

Disgusting customer service.

Customer service people do not know How to speak to customers. Numerous time I have been hungup. 1st no body bother to reply to email. I got charged double for Same month because the have activated 2package in the Same month. They told.me to pay 1700 instead of 900. Though issue resolved. When I placed the request to disconnect the account. Got emails from people on call. No one replies to email. Got nodal help desk number. Either it's busy or no body answer the call. **account number: 665077** please help me by giving ombudsman email or contact number.
Hathway is just a shity and 3rd class, cheap and non customer oriented company.
Since it is a public forum, I m restricting my self to type the unethical language.

Hathway is just poor poor poor poor...

Please do a word of mouth promotion to friends family members n relatives and colleges that never think of having hathway service.