Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Jun 23, 2015

Dear Alstonleo,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

alstonleo

Jun 22, 2015

Hathway Broadband Service - Horrible

I had upgraded my broadband plans for hathway (50 MBPS Plan - 3 Months). and they told me to make an online payment and they would send somebody to install the new modem.

Ever since, I have been calling them for updates and they keep saying that they have it on high priority and now its been a week and nobody even bothered to show up.

Moreover, when I called their customer care and asked them to speak to someone superior, they said they would transfer the call and to stay online. After waiting for over 5 mins, nobody answered. I tried calling them again and no surprise here, they didn't even bother to receive my call again that day.

Is this how a customer care is supposed to treat it's customers! Moreover they said, that until the modem is replaced I would still be able to access the net on my current plan which again was not the case. I had to call them up 2-3 times again to start my net on my existing plan and even that wasn't smooth.

Don't know how to take actions against them. Please help. I have already made the payment but not at all having net access.

Alston Pereira.
Account No - 314705
Complaint Number - 13126344

Jun 21, 2015

shameless cheating hathway broadband

Guys!

one of the worst broadband service provider, I shifted from beam to hathway and made a big mistake, I am having troubles from the day 1, I have called CC n number of times, no resolution, they tell, we have forwarded to our concerned team, and they close the ticket! without even resolving the problem, I got CHEATED, SHAME ON HATHWAY- fresh complaint no.13168966
and I took 3 months subscription, a huge loss to me and felt cheated for trusting Hathway bu their advertisements, and their customer care executives speak like tape recorder or robot, speaking the same thing over and over and lying about sending technician

My account no. 1337078
sandeeprajawat1212

Jun 19, 2015

Irritate with BSNL But in Love with Hathway

i call hathway a very good broadband service because earlier i was using bsnl 4mbps plan in Up and i faced lots of trouble as i was not getting the desired speed i wanted and the internet speed was also not good and their customer care service was pathetic they don’t give proper feedback and when ever i called them i used to get late response and signal strength was also weak but after that i switched to hathway and concerned to few peoples also many of them said me to go for hathway i was right to go for it as i was enjoying the service without any interruption and downloading speed was also terrific @ 50mbps. Hathway downloading speed for games was good enough…and the problem that i faced during installation period because they will take around 2 to 3 days in it
Sandeep Chhetri

Jun 17, 2015

Internet issue

Hi Sir,

This is Sandeep Chhetri my account number is 388158,
Sir there is huge service issue in hathway internet provider in kalkaji area . In a week I suffered 2 to 3 days for internet issue I am a freelancer in a advertisement firm I work from home and for better service I took a good plan but people here in hathway office don't respect the hard earn money which we pay you for better service. Kindly look into it and take the necessary step.

Sandeep Chhetri
Vyom Bhatnagar

Jun 16, 2015

Connectivity & Customer Service

1) Internet connectivity is intermittent and drops to nil quite frequently 3-4 times in a week.
2) Calls to Customer Care would mean raising a ticket with 24 hours resolution time , driven to closure with some temporary fix and issue reoccurs.
3) Supervisors ensure that there would not be future occurrences ; A False Promise.
4) Billing Team is very prompt in taking the payment but delay in restoring the service.
5) As a Service Desk Industry, Technical Team and Billing Team has no interface with each other and only causing inconvenience to customers.
6) Onsite technicians do not inform of the issue and just pay a formality visit, seems like they make cost per ticket.
7) Internal escalation process is too weak with no corrective actions.
8) Customer care is too negligent and keen on driving the call to closure just by giving away the ticket number, seems like they only care about their Average handling time and there is no call to ticket ratio giving a hit on their performance, if at all there is an internal process of gauging their performance.
9) Frequent uninformed maintenance downtime.
10) Frequently occurring faults are not monitored and service continuity is never ensured.
kothari ashish kumar

Jun 15, 2015

internet not working

my internet is not working properly last 15 to 20 days. plz send ur tecnician and solved my problem urgently
account no. 1205098
kothari ashish kumar

Jun 14, 2015

technical issue

A very disgusting company almost since one month I am complaining for slow speed every time i call custome care service they tell same issue technical drop down but till now no resolution yet , earlier few days service was good but now it sucks My account no is 1237491 , Kindly take action asap or else I am gonna discontinue this service

Jun 12, 2015

Dear Malya Ranjan Barik,

We regret to know that your concern was not addressed and would love the opportunity to help. We will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

malayaranjan

Jun 11, 2015

Hathway - Shameless Broadband Service

Name: Malya Ranjan Barik
Customer ID: 755785, Location: New Delhi

Very Very Very Pathetic Service. I have renewed my Services by Paying Rs.599.00. Your Executive told me that within 4 hours the services will be resumed. And Today, its more than 4 days and the services are not activated yet.

I have repeatedly contacted your Customer Care and they are telling that I will receive a Call within 1 hour. But its more than 3 days, I have not received any Call.

Whenever, I am calling they are providing a ticket number and after few hours I am receiving a SMS stating my query is resolved. What the Hell is going on??? Being a loyal customer since 2011, you are playing these cheap games with me.

Today, I have called 4 times to your Customer Care and every time I asked them to transfer my call to Supervisor or Manager. The executive is telling me every time the Supervisors are unavailable and gone for lunch. Are they human or what. Are they taking 6 hours for their lunch?

My Services are still not activated. Now my next renew date is around 09th June, 2015. I want you to extend my renew date as you have not provided any services to me from last 4 days.

If it is not possible then let me know the process to quit your services.

Also, I am unable to understand the Service Charges Applied on the Plan.

Earlier, my monthly Bill was Rs.550.00 per month and now its Rs.599.00.

Earlier Service Tax is 12.36% and Current Service Tax is 14.00%. (Increase is 1.64% and that is equal to Rs.9.02). Then how you reach at Rs.49.00. Why are you asking to pay Rs.39.98 extra.

Finally, I need explanation for all above query. I want my renew date to extend another 4 days.

Malya Ranjan Barik
Mobile: +91 9958466441
nageshm

Jun 9, 2015

New Broadband connection

I would like to report a problem related to Hathway Broadband service. On 10th May2015, i have paid 1790/- rupees to the Sales Executive Sachin (Mobile no:-9158514352), for a New Broadband connection , i have the receipt with me for 787rs paid the receipt no is 15541 receipt book no.156, the executive said that the 1000 is installation charge & they don't provide the receipt for that , i have asked him to get that in writing on backside on the receipt, the executive promised that the connection will be Setup on or before 15 may 2015, i have clearly informed about the availability & my office timing 11am to 9 pm.And i am available at home on Saturday & Sunday, besides all the information i didn't get the active broadband connection yet. Whenever i tried to reach the Sales executive he doesn't pick up my call , i have tried calling the customer care several times & on 23rd May i have logged the complaint no.12875396 for the connection issue , which is still not solved, they promise me that the service will be started within 24 hrs but till date there is no update.

The Sharp cable guys hanged a cable inside my house which is dead & when i called hathway Customer care they say that my account is active, i dont have the broadband connection till date.I just have a naked cable hanging at my house, which is of no use. Despite of that Customer care says that my account has been created.

This is really Frustrating experience with the Hathway that i am going through, request you to please look into it.I have lodged a complaint in national Consumer forum about it now.
Consumer forum complaint reference number is 601757.

Hope i will get the proper help on this issue.Looking the service from Hathway i don't want the Braodband connection now & want my money back.

And till Saturday by 13th June 2015, if i dont get my money back, i will a launching a Police complaint against the sales executive & a complaint against Hathway in local consumer forum at Pune , i have said this to your executive who is unprofessional & careless still he didn't pay a heed, this time it will be serious as i am fed up with calling you guys every now & then.

Looking forward that you save the trouble of mine as well as yours.

Nagesh
hathwaysucks

Jun 8, 2015

hathway sucks- shameless company

hATHWAY IS ONE DISGUSTING COMPANY AND IT IS ONLY EXISTING TO LOOT PEOPLE, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE VICTIMS OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY CHASE TRAI, THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ISSUED LICENSES TO SUCH IDIOTS OS THEY KNOW TO WHOM THEY ISSUED LICENSES, AND WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF TRAI'S STUPID ACTIONS ON INDIANS

CHASE TRAI @

[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]

Approach TRAI
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THICK SKINNED SHAMELESS COMPANY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, WELL WHATS WORSE IS THEY ARE GOONDAS, CHEATS, THEY JUST LOOT YOU AND STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOU, THEY HAVE BLOCKED MY EMAIL....

i WOUDL REQUEST YOU ALL TO START A SHUTDOWN HATHWAY MOVEMENT ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO TEACH THESE IDIOTS A LESSON

ALSO, PLEASE WRITE IN TO THE APEX BODY, SO THAT THEY KNOW WHOM TO ISSUE LICENCES AND WHOM NOT TO

PLEASE WRITE TO TRAI @ [email protected]

hathway sucks- shameless company
hathway sucks- shameless company - I JUST WANT TO ADD TO THE COMPLAINT I JUST FILED, SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE , INSENSITIVE BEHAVIOUR IS NOT EXPECTED OF A DIGITAL COMPANY, THEY BEHAVE LIKE GOOONDAS, ROWDY SHEETS, THEY BLOCK YOUR EMAIL, THEY KEPT TELLING ME THAT A PERSON WOUDL COME TO MY PLACE TO COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, I HAD TO KEEP WAITING FOR THEM FOREVER TO COME AND COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT, AND FINALLY THEY KEPT BLOCKING EVERY EMAIL I CREATED

Hathway is the most disgusting company , I have used You braodbad, Beam, LS and many other small ISPs , I rate HATHWAY the worst and the most useless company .. I had it install, but their service was pathetic, I coudl nto use it much, hence i asked for termination and refun... this is what they said

Dear Mr. Pranav Kumar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Subject – Concern raised with respect to Service Issue towards Account No: 1263448

This is further to your email correspondence and telephonic conversation had with Ms. Deepa regards to Service Related.

At the outset, please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and effort made by you, in sharing your concerns.

· We sincerely apologize for the inadvertent inconvenience caused to you. We have initiated your concern to the appropriate escalation level to address connectivity issue, due to your non acceptance issue has not been addressed.

· Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that request has been processed for refund once device collection is done. We request you to kindly bear with us.

We assure you of our best attention at all times.

Nodal Desk – Hyderabad | Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd

++++++=========================================================

Well, all these idiots do is just write such bloody emails, with no action at all, and pissed when you use strong words, they block your email and all you get is mail bounce, I have created many fake ids to chase them but no response, they are thick skinned second grade human beings

shame hathway scounderals

Jun 2, 2015

Amount paid but Hathway internet account is yet to renew

My Hathway broadband account number is 1225282, in city of Bangalore. Mob # 9900032765

I have paid online payment to renew my broadband account but my account is yet to renew. I paid this amount on 30th-May-2015 through online payment and shared the details of online payment reference number and copy of bank statement with their customer care email id [email protected]; [email protected] as guided by voice customer care buddy.

Its been three reminder emails and 5-6 regular follow up calls to voice customer care but account is not renewed yet. every time voice customer care buddy tells and commits to make it happen is few hours but there is not solution done yet. I am helpless, speechless and wondering whether am I chosen a wrong internet service provider? Do I reconsider my chooice to switch to other service provider OR to continue with it only...all it depends on your guys how you serve us next...

Hope to get some help by posting my concerns n request here at this side else . . . !! :( :(

I am sad by this kind of service,,,really really :(

Dear GT Kumaran,

We understand your distress. Please be assured we will look into it and will make every effort to assist you in this matter.

Dear Deeyes,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details. Our team member will get in touch with you and provide assistance.

gtkumaran

Internet Not working

My Internet connection is not working after i was renewed my account No:1266670 on 22nd May 2015.After repeated calls to the customer care nothing has done so far. They are saying technical issue. When i was call customer care after 4 hrs they will send one SMS stating that your problem is resolved, but nothing will happen there. If problem is resolved means they will contact me and conform with me but these people will never do this. Still now my connection is not active. Why should i pay for non using net connection. I sent a complaint to Nodal officer by email no response. I have contacted so many times to CC and waste my money making calls this loss also added in my account.

Thirumalaikumaran
Hathway Account No:1266670
avni87

May 23, 2015

unexplained data usage

Disappointed with the services provided by Hathway Internet in HSR Sector-2 , Bangalore Area.
Details given for data Usage are not at all understood as it shows like huge amount of download on the days i was out of town .

speed is pathetic, connectivity is ridiculous.
company says to provide 50 GB of data usage which seems to be a fraud commitment .....i am looking forward for the explanation by the Hathway Internet asap.
deeyes777

May 21, 2015

Pathetic Connectivity of Hathway

My account no 1049466, Location Shahunagar, Chinchwad Pune

I have been reporting connectivity issue with Hathway from Day1 of the connection being provided. Numerous numbers of calls logged with the helpdesk has not resulted in any success. Either there is no connectivity at all or the connectivity is at pathetic speeds of 20 KBPS (against the commitment of 600 KBPS)

Hundreds of emails to the Nodal officer/Applette authority is of no result as well. Applette authority seems to remain silent and turn a blind eye to all the emails addressed to him

I want a refund of the amount paid as well as the connectivity to be closed on an immideate effect. Mail in this regards has also not given any results

Datha
hathwaysucks

May 19, 2015

Approach TRAI

PLEASE WRITE TO TRAI @ [email protected]

Dear Mr. Pranav Kumar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We assure you of our best attention at all times.

Nodal Desk – Hyderabad | Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd

++++++=========================================================

shame hathway scounderals
ad_divya

May 16, 2015

pathetic folow up

i have been contacting hathway since very long to get a new internet connection.....but it seems hathway is not interested in increasing its customer base hence never revert back to consumer enquiry calls.....what one gets is a reference number and everytime we call they say u wil get a call today definately....bt m still awaiting that call
i guess hathway should rather advertise itself as the end of consumer database and promote that v r not interested in any new customers .... so v can save r time and energy on getting connected to u
in today's competitive world service providers should be on their toes for customer acquisition but in hathways its all together a new story ..... they only r avoiding customer calls
may be company's vision and its employees vision doesnt match or may be they r still in hangover of previous financial years performance n no mood to work anymore

Reference number : 161387
Shishir sawhney

Billing and service Issue

very poor service.....not able to resolve the complaint even after 11 days related to wrong bill. acc no 929968

Your poor service continue again.

Account Number : 929968

at your billing department generated the wrong payment of 736 in my account. Due to that i am not able to recharge and continue with using the internet.

this mistake again done by your team but consumer is suffering as you have lead time to close the same.

i am prepaid customer than why such wrong invoices/ bills are generated. Moreover you kept the lead time for closure but this mistake is done by your team so look into the matter as mistake done by your organization but consumer will suffer.

its seems purely mental & financial harassment to the consumer.

My reference number is 12659826

I need internet on urgent basis but due to your mistake i am unable to access so request you to do on urgent basis before the day end . i will made the payment 871 for Ultra 1 mps plan.

if you can not provide the good service please let me know i will shift to other service provider .

Confirm me on urgent

Vicky Sharma
Mob. 09760525500,9833328801
Shishir sawhney

Billing and service Issue

very poor service.....not able to resolve the complaint even after 11 days realted to wrong bill. acc no 929968
kpss007

May 13, 2015

Internet and service is worst from hathway

I have subscribed for 3 months 50mbps plan, 2 months it was nice and problems started, from 2 days back internet speed is around 120kbs not able to open even google

i tried to resolve the issue with hathway customer care technical department ... they tried troubleshooting over phone, no use and they promised that they will send technician to my place by 11 AM, no callback from them, no technician came
i call back again one person said technician will reach to my place in 4 hrs again i called to customer care fun part is they are saying technician will reach in 24 HRS .... what the hell is this .... ?

they dont have provision to speak to superior officers in customer care, they dont have complaint division .... how customer will raise they issues to management

while taking connection they promised me good service and great speed by comparing other service providers .... now i am getting 120kbs speed but my connection is 50MBPS .... super, and service is damm worst .... i missed my presentation call with client and today also i am gonna miss bcoz of this bullshit connection

my account number : 1291897
dommadi

May 6, 2015

new connection - not activated even after 1 week

I took Hathway broadband new connection on 30th of April and i paid rs 2471/- for 3 months. Its been 1 week and WiFi connection is not yet activated. Customer care doesn't receive the call. Marketing officer is not responding. Feeling pity on myself for choosing Hathway.
If a new customer is facing this issue....then I don't about existing customers......!!!! They don't even lift our calls.

Customer code: 1330288
farazkamani

May 4, 2015

hathway broadband not working

From the past few hours I am getting a extremely slow broadband speed with huge disconnectivity in between even though I am on MBPS plan and have also not exceeded the 30 GB limit.
I tried restarting modem etc. but it did not improve.

Kindly look into this matter at the earliest. Worst experience so far.
I called customer care but they are not responding and all my mails are unanswered.

Hathway Internet Account No: 819689