Hathway Internet

Nareshkumar049

May 2, 2015

Worst Hathway services

WORST WORST WORST services
please guys don't go with hathway services, non-responsive very irritating
they only say will get back to you but never hear back. i have applied for refund for their worst services but they never called or messaged me
am extremely dissatisfied and i want go to consumer court and raise a complaint against these services can any one suggest me on hoe to procced on this.
hathwaysucks

Apr 30, 2015

hathway sucks- shameless company

hathway sucks- shameless company - I JUST WANT TO ADD TO THE COMPLAINT I JUST FILED, SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE , INSENSITIVE BEHAVIOUR IS NOT EXPECTED OF A DIGITAL COMPANY, THEY BEHAVE LIKE GOOONDAS, ROWDY SHEETS, THEY BLOCK YOUR EMAIL, THEY KEPT TELLING ME THAT A PERSON WOUDL COME TO MY PLACE TO COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, I HAD TO KEEP WAITING FOR THEM FOREVER TO COME AND COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT, AND FINALLY THEY KEPT BLOCKING EVERY EMAIL I CREATED

Hathway is the most disgusting company , I have used You braodbad, Beam, LS and many other small ISPs , I rate HATHWAY the worst and the most useless company .. I had it install, but their service was pathetic, I coudl nto use it much, hence i asked for termination and refun... this is what they said

Dear Mr. Pranav Kumar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Subject – Concern raised with respect to Service Issue towards Account No: 1263448

This is further to your email correspondence and telephonic conversation had with Ms. Deepa regards to Service Related.

At the outset, please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and effort made by you, in sharing your concerns.

· We sincerely apologize for the inadvertent inconvenience caused to you. We have initiated your concern to the appropriate escalation level to address connectivity issue, due to your non acceptance issue has not been addressed.

· Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that request has been processed for refund once device collection is done. We request you to kindly bear with us.

We assure you of our best attention at all times.

Nodal Desk – Hyderabad | Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd

++++++=========================================================

Well, all these idiots do is just write such bloody emails, with no action at all, and pissed when you use strong words, they block your email and all you get is mail bounce, I have created many fake ids to chase them but no response, they are thick skinned second grade human beings

shame hathway scounderals
hathwaysucks

Apr 30, 2015

hathway sucks- shameless company

Dear Mr. Pranav Kumar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We assure you of our best attention at all times.

Nodal Desk – Hyderabad | Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd

++++++=========================================================

shame hathway scounderals
yeousunn

Apr 29, 2015

HATHWAY BROADBAND NO SERVICE FOR MONTHS

They have taken six month advance and are not providing service for last 3 months. On asking refund they deny to give it and do not reply on any emails. Had issue regarding speed for about 18 months in total and now no internet for months.
AnilSoneja

Delhi-9
vikrantedara

Apr 28, 2015

broadband service

hathway worst internet service(934253).Hathway is doing internet scam.Cheating people on the name of fall promises.Pleasw dont take hathway connection.Facing frequent internet disruption.
dilipkarawade

Apr 24, 2015

Installtion Of WIFI -router

I took Connection on 9th April 2015 with plan of 50 mbps with free WIFI -router .The Sales person told me no deposit is required for this plan & you will get free WIFI Router.
accordingly in next week two three times engineers came & try to install wifi router but not able to install .After that i contact your person & customer care but no response
till date .Now call center person says you have to pay deposit for router.
Please help customer who endure such horrible service. There is no escalation matrix or an Ombudsman to intervene when customers have a problem.Customer have no proof of the conversations with the call center

.I required urgently installation of of WIFI Router

Hathway A/c Number :1312606
captain123344

Apr 24, 2015

sites banned

why sites like adf.ly or https://www.linkbucks.com don't work in hathway?

sites banned

complaint334

Apr 23, 2015

Internet connectivity issues and no action taken against complaints

My a/c no is 1114715, I have been complaining about speed issue from a long time(please check mail chain), I never get 50Mbps as my plan is that however i am paying for 50Mbps. After complaining, attachiung screen shots of speedtest also no action has been taken till date its been almost 4 5 months. Every time I call customer care I get a reply saying "there is a connectivity issue going on in your area". Why would customer suffer for these issues which doesn't have resolutions. How many months are you going to say the same sentence. And customer support simply replyied saying "i assure the issue has been resolved." I ask how do you assure where as I have a proof in mail as a attachment which shows its not even 20Mbps. Are you going to compensate that anyways. Don't just give away fake assurance rather work on the issues.

Almost everyday i have to call cc and say my internet is not working and then somebody does something and it works with low speed, where is the resolution for the problem. Why should I start my day with a call to hathway CC everyday, isn't it annoying.

I also had requested to visit my place and look by themselves about speed issue, a guy came took screen shots, sent to Hathway cc and said we will look into this. Its been 5 months and i haven't got the answer however the ticket was also closed.

And now there is no reply or call back/response for the same.

Internet connectivity issues and no action taken against complaints

sudey muralidharreddy

Apr 22, 2015

No internet a/c no1314905

Sir i have paid Rs.1700/- my a/c no1314905 on 08/04/2015 to Mr Veeranna with the assurance connection will be provided with in 24hrs but modem was provided on 15th april and cable laid but no inter net connection Ihave made written complaint 3days back i have made many requests to ur24/7 i think imight have spent more than Rs.600/- mobile charges.WiFi installed yesterday Only internet available yesterday But today onwards no internet.to my surprise i have received a SMS as DM HATHWAY as per your request /complaint 12540995 and 12541024 two sms received saying broad band has been closed I do not under stand your intension or u have not understood my contents on contacting your 24//7 they said connection is there Kindly let me know what to do or else whom to contact your costomer care hyderabad i know by name every one because for the last 15days i am incontact with them for internet resolve the problem immediately

yours faithfully

manjulatha

04024151303,8790526486,9652650611
nilesh143

Apr 21, 2015

Hathaway internet have some serious issue

After so many on call complaints, I have decided to escalate this through email.

Within last 10 days, Hathaway internet have some serious issue for almost 4-5 times.And each time it took 5+ hours to fix this.This is mostly in afternoon when I do my office work.

This very ridiculous to have this intermittent issue and whenever I raised complaint though toll free/help desk, I got the same answer that there is some work in your area, technical team is working, this will be fixed in 4 hours and "this will be our permanent fix"

Because of this regular issue, my office work is heavily impacted.
G.Naga Raju

Apr 17, 2015

internet everyday 6-8hrs online failure

HI,

I took the connection on 11th APRILl,2015 with WiFi - router free,but i did not receive the router still now passed a week & no stable connection with ur sevice.No response from customer care & staff side.Actually internet activated on 14th APRIL,i have already registered complaint(12490718).but the connection was not sucessfull.And also everyday 6 - 8 hrs there is no proper signal.If u can solve do it as early as possible or else refund my deposit.I want a quick response from your side.

Thanks<
A/C:1316708,
G.Naga Raju,
Mob:8801210261.
nagi_palla

Apr 15, 2015

Not able to pay online

Acc No: 967048

I am not able to login to online to pay the bill. it saying user id entered has expired. Please help.
souravpaik

Apr 12, 2015

didnt get refund

On 5/11/2014, I have surrendered my hathway internet connection as I was going back to Kolkata. On that date Naveen an executive from the company came and took away my router and the modem, giving me a copy of the receipt of the same and informed me that within 15 days I will get the refund of Rs 1000 for the WIFI Router by means of DD. But unfortunately till date I have not received any DD from Hathway. So I waited for 3 months and on 5/02/2015 after returning from Kolkata, I called up the Hathway customer care and discussed my issue with them. The Executive listened to my issue and escalated my case to the senior team advising me that one of their senior team member will give me a call within 24hrs. I waited but no one bothered me to call from Hathway. So again on 10/02/2015, I spoke to Mubeen from the customer care and repeated the same process of filling my complaint but nothing has happened. No one called me yet. Again on 13/03/2015, I spoke to Sobha from the customer care team and repeated the same process, but everything is in vain. I am helpless...... :( :(
krish_ng

Apr 6, 2015

Hathway - Refund & Connection Deactivation

Acc Number: 662544, located in Bangalore. There was always a Internet issue now and then but that exceeded from 26th Mar 2015. Raised a complaint on 27th April. When a service request was raised on the same day one, they told 24 Hrs it will be rectified. Later they told me that issue will be rectified when I get the new modem (users were asked to migrate to 50MBps plan). The new modem was installed on 28th Mar 2015. Again a request was raised on 28th till 1st Apr 2015. They never came to the location for checking the issue, simply closed the ticket first 3 days. 4th day i asked them how you closed the ticket without confirmation from side, they did not any clue. Fed up with this service, a mail was written to their billing & help desk mail id on 30th Mar for Internet closure. They told that I will get a call from back end team within 24Hrs. No response yet, in between a guy called me asking me to wait for a day and he will send the technical team and correct the issue. No one came here. Next day again i wrote a mail for disconnection today, No reply for that, again another guy called me asking me to wait for a day and he will send the technical team and correct the issue. No one came here. How many days they need to check the issue, I have already paid Rs 2516 for 3 months Internet (Apr- June), no clue whether they refund that. The mail ids they use only when they want to send plan changes, when customers write a mail they do not even respond. Can you please do the needful in deactivating the connection and getting the refund.

These are few of the service requests that were closed without checking the issue in the actual location: 12324399,12334228, 12337035, 12323646,12320061, 12309667,12309558.

I had got a mail confirmation from billing team on 4th Apr that the amount will be refunded, today a lady from Refund Depart called me saying that amount cannot be refund for prepaid. Can you please do the needful.
AkshaySukhija

Apr 5, 2015

Worst Broadband service

I got a new connection from hathway some 10 days back. The service is not working from the time of installation. Nobody comes for fixing up the connection issue even after repeated complaints at the customer care center.

Have paid the amount for 3 months service and now I am regretting for taking this broadband service.

Akshay Sukhija

Hathway Account No 1306572
sb1

Apr 4, 2015

Hathaway, The most pathetic ISP

Hathaway Manager

I got Hathaway internet connection on 08-02-2015. After I got the connection they took a week just to install the WiFi router I had opted for. Then after it was finally installed the internet doesn't work for most of the days. When I call and ask they say its a 'high power' problem and a technician will come and fix it. Till date I have filed 6 complaints( Complaint no. 12201824, 12271161, 12281263, 12297748, 12321520 and 12364120). Most of my complaints have been closed without anyone bothering to fix it. The worst is my latest complaint( no. 12364120) which I registered on 3rd of April 2105 at 9pm. I was told that someone would come and fix it by 10 am the next day. I waited till 11.30 am and called customer support, they told me that someone would come by 1 pm and as expected no one came. Then I called at 2.30pm they told me 5 pm and when I called at 5.30pm they told me by 7 someone would surely come. Since no one did I called at 8 they told me someone will come by tomorrow morning 10am. So when I called this morning to my surprise tbye said that today is not a working day for the technicians so they will come on Monday.

From the customer care executives I got a number of nodal officer,Mr. Ajay Perdesi who is supposed to be the one responsible for the technical support. So when I called the numbers( 020-30252130 and 9730013182) no one picked up.

Its been a nightmare since I got this internet connection so I suggest that no one should get Hathaway broadband internet connection.

Swechhya Bista
(Hathway a/c no. 1292866)
ashokpat999

Apr 3, 2015

paid but disconnected

One of the most ridiculous Internet Service I have came Across in recent times is Hathway!

I have taken service since last 3 months- in 3 months more than 10-12 times net was not available/ sometimes days too. now funny thing is after 3 months I paid the renewal payment online 20 days before due date. after the payment too I was getting reminders to make payments. I called call center, they said to ignore the same.

finally, on the due date they promptly disconnected the service for non payment. when I told them they agree yes payment has been paid, they can see too. but why disconnection??
are all blinds working in the HATHWAY???

now also after 3 complaints they say we are restoring the services, but did not. funny joke is that they can see payment made 20 days in advance, but no action. is this the way they work.
hathway- please get up now..... otherwise u will be shutting the door too soon.
a/c no-1245482 ph no 9573157575 hyderabad

delay in new broadband connection

im k govindarao k(9014205041) from saroor nagar hyd...i gave 6oorps to ur hathway executive for new connection yesterday,from yesterday idiot is not responding to my calls and he his not providing me any information regarding connection his name name is a nagaraju contact num 7093322389

delay in new broadband connection

sir ur hathway executive took 600 rps from me yesterday for newconnection purpose from. He is not responding to my calls and no information regarding connection and idiot executive name is A Nagaraju contact number is 7093322389

delay in new broadband connection

sir ur hathway took 600 rps from me yesterday for newconnection purpose from he is not responding to my calls and information regarding connection and idiot executive name is A Nagaraju contact number is 7093322389

Mar 31, 2015

Hathway Broadband

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details, we will get in touch with you.

vineet.agarwal111

Mar 31, 2015

Hathway - WORST ISP Hyderabad - Strict Complaint and Cancellation Request Hathway A/C no. 1305358 - Vineet Kumar Agarwal

Hi Hathway Manager,

Thank you for a wonderful experience. I would like to mention before finally suspending Hathway services completely.

I got the connection on 27th Feb. 2015 and since 28th Feb Internet is not working. and paid 2020 check for 1st April 2015. A/C - 1305358

I registered the complaint on 28th itself in Hathway Customer Care.

Since no call, no message, no mail ever came. In-fact I have followed with the executives, customer care repeatedly on 29th, 30th,31st and have made 9-10 calls but all they have to say is Sorry, will come back to you and when I finally I told there Line Manager I will Suspend the connection, very nicely they have said go ahead !

Business will never run if you will treat your customer for granted as Hathway has treated me and Pioneer and Beamtele in Hyderabad is far more better services to go for.

Than you for all the troubles, mental harassment's and Time wasting you have given to me in past 4 days. Thank God I haven't paid Cash now I will cancel the cash and put this review Online your team deserves it. Atleast few folks will save their hard earned money.

Vineet Kumar Agarwal
Krunal87

Mar 27, 2015

hathway - best service provider in NO CONNECTION

These buch of incompetent, illiterate employees and MD running HATHWAY for cheating people around india. Every month service is down for a day or two. They have standard answer that issue will be resolved in 4hours but it never happens.

This company of uneducated employees fooling people and doing nothing but th scam. They shall be banned from this business. I disconnected thr cable service a year ago because of the similar problems. Now time has come to tell these bunch of fools take your garbage and keep it with your garbage employees. They deserve it more thn me.
GNMurthy

Mar 24, 2015

HathWay Broadbad is Worst Internet service

I took new Hathway broad band connection on Feb 26th 2015 with plan 50 MBPS speed up to 20 GB after that plan will be changed to 512kbps for that month.
Initially have paid Rs.1670/- for 4months. and they promised that they will give 8GB pen drive as promotional offer. But they never respond properly.
I have called so many times to customer care(040 66989898) and they logged complaint for pen drive. Today is 24th march 2015 but still I did not receive that pen drive.
Coming to service.
I have called more than 15times to customer care for the no connection issue in these 28 days.
I did not use internet connection 24 hours completely on any one of these days.
Finally.
I called them yesterday and asked them to remove my broadband connection and refund my money back and they said that it will take 8 days to disconnect the connection and it will take 30days to refund my money.