Hathway Internet

markliu

Feb 3, 2015

Hathway Slow Internet Speed and Bad Service

Plan: Speedway 1MbpsD2MbpsN 6MonTODU
For over six months the internet is half the speed of the subscribed plan, i.e 1 Mbps during the day and 2Mbps during the night.
I have complained several times regarding speed and constant disconnection. They say the problem will be solved within few days, now its been over 6 months. On asking for complain number they deny to provide it. Whenever its time for plan renewal they say you will be provided a month of free extension which they have not provided as they are not permitted by their superior. I have asked through email for written document related to extension and speed issue which they deny to provide. Most probably they are cheating their customer by saying they will provide free month if you pay, but in the end they wont provide the extension. and speed is half of what they promised. The download speed is only 40Kbps -60Kbps for 1Mbps plan. I have complained over phone, email and also went to their office. They always say we are changing device or we have not yet received email from superior to configure the device. This is gone over six months.
pawanAwadhiya

Jan 30, 2015

Worst broadband service of Hathway

I have taken a new hathway broadband connection in charkop sector 5, Kandivali West, Mumbai activated on Jan 27, 2015. My

Hathway account id is 1262061. However, from date of installation, the connection is getting disconnected for longer

duration. I have registered complaint to their customer care more than five (5) times in the last three (3) days. However,

they only bluff the customers without providing the customer even the complaint number and taking no action to resolve the

same. At every complaint, they just assure that they have reset the connection from their end but in practicality, the

connection is not restored and I have to wait infinite number of unknown hours to get the connection restored

automatically. If Hathway is not able to manage the connections then why they are overloading unmanageable connections to

their server leaving the customer feel to be looted because In my case I have paid three months of service in advance

because of the over-displayed brand and the advertisement of Hathway. Now I have no option apart from calling customer care

daily thrice and receiving no solution. This is worst service I have ever faced and heard with any network provider till

date.
Yogesh N.

Jan 30, 2015

Shifting of connection

Very very bad internet service provider.....

Recently I shifted my residence & requested many times to Hathway to send some technician to check & confirm the spot
in my new house where high range can be received so I will ask my electrician to provide supply point over there for modem & router
but Hathway people refused to do so & asked me to tell them the spot of my choice.....It was not the only story, even they asked me to remove the modem & router from my old house & reconnect it in my new house, when I asked them then charges of Rs.400/- for shifting is for what ? they told me that charges are for only cable installation....It was disgusting & irritating.

Even their toll free no.is also not working since long time.

Absolute harrasement.....nothing but bull shit company
smithorther

Jan 28, 2015

Live test review

Really world's worst internet service provider.
I have no need to say just watch hathway broadband live test go to below link

It will say you everything
smithorther

Jan 28, 2015

Worst Customer service

World's worst internet service ever
go to this link
mnepali

Jan 27, 2015

Hathway Internet Service Worst

I took Hathway internet service in Dec. This is the worst service provider ever. They only have a good IVR on their service number, where the technical staff, registers your complaint and says the services will be up in 4 hrs of time each time you call them. Apart from accessibility of the service number there is nothing called as the internet. THey are super quick when you want to setup a new connection. I asked them to discconnect the service and refund the amount for 6 months that I paid, but they are not doing that. Cheaters!!!! Such a dishonest company should be raided and shut down immediately. I am so frustated !!!!
nehap16

Jan 24, 2015

hathway worst internet service and poor customer support by customer care executive

My name is Neha Parmar.My hathway account number is 1241912. I have recently purchased hathways internet service. But, since last one week my internet services have stopped working and inspite of endless calls to the customer care my issue hasn't resolved yet. They always respond saying technician will visit your place give us 24 hrs. But, no one visited my place to resolve the issue.

I have already paid advance for 3 months service. Kindly look into this issue and if you can't resolve it. Asap please refund my advance payment.

Neha.
PRIYANKA0591

Jan 19, 2015

technical problem & not proper service

My Name is Priyanka Salunke My A/c No. is 1146686.I have too much range problem in my area & from last week of Septembar to full October repairing in going on because of that i can not use wi-fi so I want to extent my broadband plan.

I droup this mail on there every mail id but there is no reply & tomorrow my broadband plan is ending but nobody is giving spcific solution after my mail that what should i do? . I told them to send there customer care executive to check the problem & extent my plan but their is no reply. I told them that if router is problematic plz change it.

revert to my mail or contact me as soon as possible.

rashminair

Jan 17, 2015

Cable operator out of reach

I have two connections. One is working fine and other is not. I tried many times to call our cable operator, but nothing worked out.
In the end, I called customer care number mentioned in website.
First Ii called in number 080-67151515. They told me call another no. 080-41228957 or 59. From there, they told to call in number 9901714684 to Mr. Raju. Mr. Raju told me to call in number 9972200927. And this guy told me, he takes are of any other zone and disconnected the call.
This is INDIA!!!
I feel that my cable operator is doing something wrong with the second connection and it is not the genuine one.
Naveen Titare

Dec 21, 2014

Fraud by Hathway Internet

I took Hathway Broadband(Customer code: 1213134) on 15 Nov 2014, area name 1st Block Koramangala Bangalore, Karnatak. I have been trying to address my complaint to hathway's Customer care from last 35 days through mails and calls but still i haven't received any reply from them. I have sent around 5-6 mails to their Bangalore support([email protected]) regarding this issue but i guess they are just sitting on their chair and doing nothing.

Two times their technicians came to check the issue but still no solution has been provided. I paid for 3 months subscription and paid Rs3370 but i am not able to use the internet service.

I request you to please look into the issue and resolve the issue by refunding my money.
Naveen Titare

slow downloading and uploading speed
I have a problem with my internet connection hathway , first there is a downloading speed of only 15 to 20 kbps and uploading speed is 2 to 3 kbps which is less then my mobile. Pathetic service and rude people i am facing this problem from last 2 months 20-30 times i complaint to customer care they always resister complain and resolve next day without solving problem and they speaks so rude and in cheap manner.
MY ID IS 1071508

MY ID IS 1071508

MY ID IS 10711508
chetangokak

Nov 23, 2014

Worst Customer Support

I am using hathway service, inspite of regular disconnections I was able to tolerate them. But when I asked for upgradation and paid full money, it has been more than 4 days no response from customer support. They disconnected internet and always they do tell, they will resolve in 1 hour, but since one week no solution and they are not refunding money also.
ANUSHJOSHI92

Nov 1, 2014

I never thought hathway will also start cheating customer

I am an old customer of hathway broadband and internet. My account no. Is 39**22. My contact no. Is . I never thought hathway will also start cheating customer. I had paid via cheque Rs 3819 for 6 months. I have been said every month can use 10GB with 50 MB speed. As after 10Gb gets over its automatically stop 50MB speed. Thn can use 512 unlimited tl month gets over. Than on 1st of every month my 50MB will start.
Now here they cheating its been done today its 1st november 2014. I was waiting for my 50MB speed as promised. But instead of getting that i'm receiving messaging saying i have download more th 10 GB so it's been downgraded. How the hell can hathway cheat saying this where I haven't even downloaded anything it's been cheat. On that worst Im calling like fool on this given number : 022 67134600. Its been on hold from 1hr i waited lose my 85 Rs after again calling like fool nd just money wasting without any response.
I please Request you gently stop fooling customers. As promised please provide services.
I want to see proof on what basis downgraded speed in hr without even using. Call me anytime just help me. At Least can reply mail if you guys having problem answering call.
Mohan_5995

Oct 9, 2014

Hathway is a WASTE. They have earned this word.

I am using Hathway for almost 1 and half year now, since there is no other service provider yet in my area, I had had to stay with this stupid Hathway internet.

Hathway is not worth of even thinking as service provider. It just fakes around people. I had internet problem very day in this 1 and half year. Dispite of multiple escalation and looping Nodal officers also is a waste.

These kind of service provider should not be encouraged as they dont have there own values and mission. The funniest part is, though there is no internet through out the month, but still they will send one email and also call the customers to inform that that 13th is the last day to pay the internet bill...

This server provider has to be dragged to court... I am logging a case on this company in consumer court.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY.
skunicode

Oct 7, 2014

Pathetic service and rude people

The connection any time gets down and customer care says that it happens just. There is no support in evening time and net get disconnected if there is no power in the area, just like they don't use any power backup. And if we call those guys who come for setup new connection, they say if there is problem then go for disconnection. They are not bother.
Cant trust on its connectivity...
Clayton L Rodrigues

Sep 30, 2014

Bad and disgusting services

There is no internet services since the last four days...called up the customer service at Vakola who assisted on logging a complain... To my surprise this was closed without the issue being resolved.. Next day I was adviced to log a new complain... That is still not being resolved... I walked up to the office in Vakola and was informed that services will be resumed in an hour by Mr Ravi.. Today I contacted him after 14 hours and the issue is not yet being resolved.. To make it worse I called him on his number, instead of him talking to me and resolving my issue he is on the other line guiding his engineer to a place called suresh apartment... This shows customers have no value at all.. Please shut down ur services if you can't fulfill the customers satisfaction.. Hope some action is taken at the earliest
hmamaji

Sep 30, 2014

New Connection

Am a MTNL broadband customer. Want to move to fiber. Was reccomended Hathway by firends.
Called the number on website for new sales. Was given a different number to call. No answer from that number.
Called the call center back. Lady took my details, told me I would be called back in 3 hours. Then put me on hold and came back and gave me another phone number to call for this connection. No answer on this number either.
Sent an email to [email protected], still no response.
I thought MTNL was bad, but Hathway is the pits.
You expect this kind of crap service from MTNL, but not from Hathway, or so I thought.
Sticking with MTNL. Better the known devil.
Guys, you suck.
Connexions

Sep 29, 2014

No Internet

I had a nice experience with hathway my internet connection is not working from 6 days and whenever i call the technical support i hear them talking about the settings and they are not capable to understand what we talk, their conversation makes NO SENSE. By taking this hathway connection i am on huge loss from past 6 days but they are not bothered about that. People in bangalore please don't buy this hathway connection they come up with some offers only to attract customers saying they give more speed and etc, but the service is FUCKED UP. And these technical support team will work only till 7 PM which makes no sense at all.
a consumer

Sep 23, 2014

Billing issues with hathway broadband

Hathway have sent us the wrong bill for the month of September, with a hiked up amount by Rs 2,000. I have called them almost every single day since 6 September to rectify the amount. Their response is standard: that they will arrange a call back. That call back never happens and they send an SMS the following morning saying that the issue is resolved and case is closed. This, when no one has called me.
One call centre person even told me to not pay the bill. They're very unprofessional, managed badly, and service is pathetic.
yunusshafiek

Sep 16, 2014

DELAY IN GIVING CONNECTION

I HAD APPLIED FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION ON 8/9/2014.. ONE BY NAME NIRANJAN PROMISED ME TO FIVE THE CONNECTION IN 2 DYAS;... THE CONNECTION HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN YET..GAVE A CALL TO THE HELP LINE MUST SAY THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE REPS AVAILABLE.. NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU AND WHEN ASKED TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO SOME ONE IN THE HIGHER AUTHORITY THE CALL IS PUT ON HOLS AND LATER DISCONNECTED.. TRIES TO CALL THE ABOVE SAID GUY NIRANJAN 'N' NUMBER OF TIMES NO ANSWER... HAVE ALREADY PAID 6 MONTHS RENT IN ADVANCE... NOT RETURNING THE CHECK (MONEY)WHEN ASKED TO... HOW DO I GET BACK MY MONEY???

YUNUS
+919880763367
Srinivas Abhishek

Sep 13, 2014

Worst Service and managers

I've been a sufferer of Hathways system too. I just want to make it plain and simple. T
heir customer care sucks. They take it very easy when we complain about it.
I've talked to many guys(at many levels) who say my problem would be resolved tomorrow.But tomorrow never comes.
And when I call zonal level manager to complain about this, he doesn't lift my call. When I call again, I get a call wait on his number. When I call him again, he doesn't lift the call again, so I keep him a message saying my query is not resolved.And call him back,
I get a call wait again and after some time he lifts the call and says this:

"Go Ahead and disconnect the connection.I don't care."
You can listen here: http://clyp.it/cr1ygty1
Then afterwards a technician manager calls and talks to us saying this would get resolved by tomorrow.
And for hathway, tomorrow never comes.

Abhi.
HathwayBlrUser

Sep 11, 2014

Worst Hathway Internet Service in Bangalore

One of the worst service and support which Hathway provided on broadband services.
I will agree 100% with what Sadashiv is talking about. Hathway connection goes every other minute and you have to restart your model/router to bring it back. People take it so easy even when you complain about it.
Their customer service is the worst. I also regret very much for taking Hathway internet.
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think too much before you buy this connection. It may look all good in the beginning and then the real picture is very bad. I have written many emails regarding this and there was not even a reply from them talking about the actions required.
vivek.gautam1

Sep 9, 2014

Payment made but plan not upgraded

Before the expiry of my ongoing Hathway broadband plan, i was suggested to upgrade to new 50Mbps plan which required to make the payment of Rs2516 against activation of the plan alongwith change of modem.
I was told that after making the required payment within 4 working days the modem will be changed and my plan shall be activated.
After making the payment and i dropped the mail to [email protected] for changing the plan in an expectation of personnel from Hathway for changing the modem and thereby activating the new plan.
But it's been more than 20days now and their 4 working days don't seems to be over yet.

When i tried calling their customer care numbers, i was told every time that my complaint has been registered and i shall be getting call from their billing dept. But within hours only i gets message that the registered complaint has been marked 'resolved'.

If my issue is not resolved till tomorrow i am going to go to consumer forum and file a consumer harassment case against Hathway.
If required i have all the necessary mail conversation records to prove my point and thrash Hathway in the court.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...