Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

janravi

Jul 21, 2014

About the KYC form

It is one of the most Bad cable network i have ever gone through...!! Can anyone tell me where the hell am i goin to get the KYC form?? we have only one LCO office here at hyderabad. The employees are so irresponsible... no one is ready to help out.
and the biggest crack , irresponsible idiot , useless fellows are there from SAI NETWORK..who works for hathway , He doesnt respondsss... reallyyyy fed up with ua service HATHWAY.... the speed which you show up for selling new set top boxes and new connectionss..have the same speed for solving out the problemss tooooo...!!!
reallyyy Horrribleee
ameyarj

Jul 16, 2014

Login issues when cable switched between 2 laptops

Please look into this issue. I either get timeout error message or some null message when I try login in from laptop (after logging out from other laptop). Also, logout never takes place effectively in 1 attempt.
Venona

Jul 9, 2014

help to file a consumer court case in Mumbai

DOCSIS 3.0 Mumbai
I have taken the service from Hathway for their new DOCSIS 3.0 modem from 07/07/2014 Since taking the services it has been an pathetic experience for me, at first the sales guy kept calling at my place day and night for the cheque to subscribe for the services giving a promise that this new modem will provide speeds upto 50 mbps which is nonsense it doesnt work at all, it keeps connecting disconnecting all the times have raised so many complaints still no response so i asked them to refund my money but now they are saying that because its a prepaid services so no refund i asked them how are you entitled to take payment if you cannot provide services. the call center people are only passing time. since i managed to find this site. please if anyone is well experience in consumer court case please let me know, need to file one against hathway my number is 9870707458/ MUMBAI
Venona

Jul 9, 2014

DOCSIS 3.0

I have taken the service from Hathway for their new DOCSIS 3.0 modem from 07/07/2014 Since taking the services it has been an pathetic experience for me, at first the sales guy kept calling at my place day and night for the cheque to subscribe for the services giving a promise that this new modem will provide speeds upto 30 mbps which is nonsense it doesnt work at all, it keeps connecting disconnecting all the times have raised so many complaints still no response so i asked them to refund my money but now they are saying that because its a prepaid services so no refund i asked them how are you entitled to take payment if you cannot provide services. the call center people are only passing time. since i managed to find this site. please if anyone is well experience in consumer court case please let me know, need to file one against hathway my number is 9870707458
aziz13

Jul 8, 2014

Worst experience of service

we had applied for hathway connection but never got it........we were taken for a ride by one of the hathway agents( worker) MR. NITESH (in mazgaon area mumbai). Never believe in there service and promise.They had taken the connection amount in advance and we were never given the service when we cancelled the connection we were not refunded the money.They are cheaters dont believe them they take you for granted.
goals

Jul 8, 2014

WORST SERVICE HATHWAY BROADBAND

I took broadband connection on 02/07/2014 and then they took 3-4 days to finally install the connection. The id and password they have given and for first few moments it woked fine howver afterward it is taking one to two hour to login and connect.

Frequent disconnection is there and when call their telephone they jeep you on hold for 10 min only to call another number or for some useless reply.
I have asked thwm to disxontinue the service and take back their modem wire. I want my mney back and compensation for wasting my time and charges of telwphoning them.
They are big fraud and cheat.
Amritesh 9390812741 hyd.
amrit6385

Jul 3, 2014

fraud

Hi my name is amrit n I am from south delhi there has been a serious fraud with me. One of the employee of hathway Mr Tanveer took money from me for my recharge and gave me the slip but my internet never worked. I called the customer service and they just put me on hang every time for 5 to 10 minutes.Finally I got some reply from hathway customer care and they told me that my package has expired and I havent paid them the recharge money. I have the reciept and still they are not ready to believe. I am thinking to file a complaint against hathway in a consumer court. It is not about the money but about the headache they have given me and rude behaviour of their customer service department. My client code is 827137.
K.T.SADASHIVAN

Jun 18, 2014

Frequent Disconnection

I have taken Hathway Internet Connection at Bangalore having Customer Id 1065816. I am very much disappointed with the service provided by Hathway. Ever since I had taken the connection I am facing problem with the connection, Mainly it's due to unreliable wireless router provided by Hathway.
Frequently internet gets disconnected and is restored by disconnecting wireless router power supply and connecting back. This is a frequent feature. Complaints were made in the past no action was taken to rectify this defect.
History of the complaints recorded are mentioned below.
9164710 dated 01/01/'14
9238096 dated 19/01/'14
9648878 dated 22/04/'14
5682031 dated 30/04/'14
9931815 dated 10/06/'14
Till date no action has been taken to rectify this issue. They are taking the customers for a ride.
terence

Jun 15, 2014

lack of customer service

ID no 1036516 i have been requesting the Hathway Customer Care for a technician to come look into my internet issues. But as always there is lack of customer service. I really regret now I opted for Hathway.
shubham patil

Jun 10, 2014

speed

u have promised to give speed at night of 2.5 mbps bt its vry slow tht i cant even skype lless than 1 mbps speed wtf is dis
i dont pay for lie
t. bucchi abbai

Jun 9, 2014

very poor service

a/c no.1021442 hyderabad.
I have Hathway internet which disconnects 7 to 10 times in an hour.When i call them they say they will come repair but never come and solve the problem.Now for the last one month i am not getting it for days together.I have complained 12 times.If they can;t solve the problem let them refund the amount Rs1850/ paid by me.
I have informed their executives Mr. Abhilsh, Ravi, Ganesh and the guys at call centre.

T.Bucchi Abbai. 9/6/2014
sweetmitesh

Jun 6, 2014

net speed prob in night

hello sir,, my a/c no 1010137 name/; mitesh mohanlal jain,
add;- a tower 203 green avenue ghod dod road ,opp joggers park surat

my internet is not working properly any time prob,my nat plan is 512 to 2mabps night not working in night tym, i complain lots of time but no answer properly , custmer care no 02616696100 nota pic the call phone nahi uthate ha 10to 15 rs charge my mob only wating no answer,my complain no22 may-9792770
24 may-9806084
25 may-9815170
27 may-9825773
28 may-9832637
01 jun- 9863163
04 jun- 9888469
lots of complan speed issue but not solve problems plese sir i respect ur company u solve my all probelms in few day my share market bussness lots of loss please give my money i change brodband company and i complain in grahak suraksha kendra thanku
karishma d

Jun 3, 2014

worst customer service

I am a very old customer of yours, whenever I face problems i contact your customer care and two of you employees anand kumar and manisha is very rude and just hopeless. I request you to take strict action. I am disconnecting your internet service just because of your worst service provided by you customer care.

karishma darda
trapti

May 28, 2014

Internet not working

Internet not working since yesterday. I called customer care many times but just waited in the queue and couldn't even log a complaint.
zaib

May 22, 2014

Extremely Rude and Unreliable

Most unreliable service and extremely Rude people!! I was promised that my service will start today 20th May but just today they added wire connection after three days of follow up and they told me they will give me modem connection tomorrow between 12 to 6.
I told them that there is no one available and only time available is before 12. The lady on call just hung up saying its not possible and better check with the sales guy I had talked on. On talking to sales guy, he said it might not be possible to do installation before 12 as engineers are not flexible. I said I will complain of this rude behavior to consumer forum and he least cared. He said 'Go Ahead and Complaint'.
This is unacceptable. We consumers don't have anywhere to go. Even when there are so many complaints of hathway, this company is just flourishing with zero customer satisfaction. People take Hathway because WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.

I would look forward to suing this company if I face any more challenges. Any guidance on the same will be appreciated.
tom555

May 22, 2014

Poor Service by Hathway Mumbai

I want to complain about hathway's service in south mumbai. They are ridiculous. I have called almost 20 times in last 30 days. Every time I want to use the internet I cant directly use it, its frustrating. I have to call to hathway customer care (02267576222) and after wasting more than 10 mins of my life (everytime) and my money over the call, then only I get the internet on my PC. Few weeks ago the internet was down for 4 days straight, when asked they said they had a fiber cut in the area. Does it take 4 days to restore fibre cut issue ? The customer care guys are hopeless. The only answer u get from them is to give a power reset to the modem. For them reset is the only solution.

I wont recommend hathway to anyone. Go for MTNL, TATA anything but no hathway..
abhijeetsk123

May 17, 2014

Termination of Postpaid Broadband Plan

Account No. - 1047541
Hathway Branch - Bibwewadi, Pune - 411037.

This is to inform you about the misleading information provided at your
Hathway Office in Bibwewadi.

I had previously activated a 1Mbps unlimited postpaid plan for a duration
of 1 month on 21-5-2014. The people in the office at that time told me to
deactivate the plan after 1 month if I didn't want to continue. They also
said that if the plan wasn't deactivated, charges would apply for the next
month as well and would be charged via postpaid bill.

A month later on 16-5-2014, I went to the same office for deactivation but
instead of processing my request, the guys this time said that such
deactivation is not possible and bill has to be paid even if I chose not to
use the broadband.

This is ridiculous! How can someone be charged for a postpaid plan if they
themselves don't want to use the plan any more!

The plan is supposed to finish its paid 1 month duration on 20-5-2014 and I
hereby kindly request you to terminate my plan and look into this matter.

Also think on educating your staff on the services you offer as well as
humbleness as they lack both the skills!

Hope your service via e-mail isn't just as bad as your consumer service at
the bibwewadi center.
JAGDISH B SHAH

May 9, 2014

Poor Speed

My No. is 109554. I had opted for higher speed of 50mbps but I had never got it escape for few days in the begining. Why no body is visitng to verify the problem. Can anybody tell what consumer forum is doing for all this type of sevices. Please uninstall my connection and refund my total money immediately.
Jayant Tibhe

May 6, 2014

Hathway DOCSIS 3.0 POOR SERVICE and fluctuating Internet

My hathway account : 1081264 and I have taken a Hathway Docsis3.0 connection 2 months ago. Issue is, the connection was good for the first month and second month onward it started fluctuating and then it started disconnecting frequently. And I need to start the modem again and again.

I kept calling the dedicated customer care for my INTERNET and they keep saying we will ask the engineer to solve the issue which he doesn't and then back to square one. Also all the complain numbers closed without resolving the issue.

I have almost called 10 times but no-one visited, look into it immediately. The service is truly PATHETIC.
internetuser21

Apr 13, 2014

Cheater Hathway

I have taken hathway plan which boosts its internet to 2.5 mbps in night. But, its nightmare only...the speed never went above 450 kbps...whenever, I complain them, they adjust it to somehow to 700-890 kbps. Not more than that.
They cheating with people, I heard similar problem with my friend as well.
Please request you never buy such cheater company's broadband.
tarunataruna

Mar 30, 2014

hathway

I Manoj Ahuja having your Hathway broadband connection from 4 years.(Cable Modem)
My account no. is 627969. from last three months i am getting poor internet connection and Wi-Fi not working.
Daily i am facing the problem of disconnection of internet.
I have made so many complaints from 3 months to your costumer care help for proper internet connection.
They pick phone calls and promise to solve it but then no reply come from them.
I am facing the same problem,
Still I have not getting the proper signal of Internet.
When I start to use the Internet within 30 min it gets disconnected.
Please, Take it very seriously as i am your very old and regular customer, and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Manoj Ahuja.
Customer no. 627969
Sec-36, Noida
Ram Narayan

Mar 5, 2014

Poor Service of Hathway Internet

Sir my Hathway Internet connection No. is 231134. I am facing lot of problems in regards with the Hathway connection and I am to think of again about Hathway connection for next renewal. Since 26 January 2014 I am not getting proper service due to failure of MODEM, which was supposeed to be replaced within no time in spite of reporting the matter personally at Mira Road Hathway office, but that was in vain. Though My Modem was replaced and connection was given on 13/02/2014, but it is just working and Internet getting disconnected very often and some times within seconds. I would like to request the Hathway Internet Authorities to please look into the matter and give a better service.
tany7585

Feb 16, 2014

Worst Service Ever I found

Hello .

I am using hathway internet since last 2 months and the services i am getting are very poor . they promised me to give 50 (M)bps speed .. where i am getting 50 (K) bps speed.. i am calling to their customer care again and again to raise a complaint but every time they are saying that your problem is resolved ... HATHWAY IS ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT .. now i dont even feel to call their customer care to raise a complaint .... USELESS CUSTOMER SUPPORT they have. I have paid them in advance .. feeling angry on my decision for choosing hathway .
If anyone from hathway reading this complaint ... its my request to hathway.... STOP PLAYING WITH OUR PATIENCE !!!
manas143

Feb 10, 2014

broadband

Hi this is manas my account id -1038078,my complaint_id -9308164.my broadband is not working from 4/2/2014 but i registered complain at 5/02/2014 but not getting any response from hattway.I talked to the manager of mumbai(hattway customer care) but he also told me your issue is resolve till 10/02/14 i.e they are taking 5 days to resolve but unfortunately that issue is still running.They are telling always lie there manager (Hemant-mumbai branch)also.i called minimum 20 times to hattway customer care.please take necessary action to the manager and the engineer who didn't call me till now.
Vishakha27

Feb 3, 2014

Hathway digital TV

I am a customer using hathway digital TV since a bit.
I have 10 complains in my hand made to the so called "CUSTOMER CARE" of hathway!
I am a citizen of mumbai and is really worked up with way hathway is going about the issues.
I would'nt wish to go ahead with this and would really recommend the Govt. to take strict actions against Hathway.
they have opened a company with no regulation and horribly HR maintained call centre.
Horrible services

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...