Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

hmamaji

Sep 30, 2014

New Connection

Am a MTNL broadband customer. Want to move to fiber. Was reccomended Hathway by firends.
Called the number on website for new sales. Was given a different number to call. No answer from that number.
Called the call center back. Lady took my details, told me I would be called back in 3 hours. Then put me on hold and came back and gave me another phone number to call for this connection. No answer on this number either.
Sent an email to [email protected], still no response.
I thought MTNL was bad, but Hathway is the pits.
You expect this kind of crap service from MTNL, but not from Hathway, or so I thought.
Sticking with MTNL. Better the known devil.
Guys, you suck.
Connexions

Sep 29, 2014

No Internet

I had a nice experience with hathway my internet connection is not working from 6 days and whenever i call the technical support i hear them talking about the settings and they are not capable to understand what we talk, their conversation makes NO SENSE. By taking this hathway connection i am on huge loss from past 6 days but they are not bothered about that. People in bangalore please don't buy this hathway connection they come up with some offers only to attract customers saying they give more speed and etc, but the service is FUCKED UP. And these technical support team will work only till 7 PM which makes no sense at all.
a consumer

Sep 23, 2014

Billing issues with hathway broadband

Hathway have sent us the wrong bill for the month of September, with a hiked up amount by Rs 2,000. I have called them almost every single day since 6 September to rectify the amount. Their response is standard: that they will arrange a call back. That call back never happens and they send an SMS the following morning saying that the issue is resolved and case is closed. This, when no one has called me.
One call centre person even told me to not pay the bill. They're very unprofessional, managed badly, and service is pathetic.
yunusshafiek

Sep 16, 2014

DELAY IN GIVING CONNECTION

I HAD APPLIED FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION ON 8/9/2014.. ONE BY NAME NIRANJAN PROMISED ME TO FIVE THE CONNECTION IN 2 DYAS;... THE CONNECTION HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN YET..GAVE A CALL TO THE HELP LINE MUST SAY THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE REPS AVAILABLE.. NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU AND WHEN ASKED TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO SOME ONE IN THE HIGHER AUTHORITY THE CALL IS PUT ON HOLS AND LATER DISCONNECTED.. TRIES TO CALL THE ABOVE SAID GUY NIRANJAN 'N' NUMBER OF TIMES NO ANSWER... HAVE ALREADY PAID 6 MONTHS RENT IN ADVANCE... NOT RETURNING THE CHECK (MONEY)WHEN ASKED TO... HOW DO I GET BACK MY MONEY???

YUNUS
+919880763367
Srinivas Abhishek

Sep 13, 2014

Worst Service and managers

I've been a sufferer of Hathways system too. I just want to make it plain and simple. T
heir customer care sucks. They take it very easy when we complain about it.
I've talked to many guys(at many levels) who say my problem would be resolved tomorrow.But tomorrow never comes.
And when I call zonal level manager to complain about this, he doesn't lift my call. When I call again, I get a call wait on his number. When I call him again, he doesn't lift the call again, so I keep him a message saying my query is not resolved.And call him back,
I get a call wait again and after some time he lifts the call and says this:

"Go Ahead and disconnect the connection.I don't care."
You can listen here: http://clyp.it/cr1ygty1
Then afterwards a technician manager calls and talks to us saying this would get resolved by tomorrow.
And for hathway, tomorrow never comes.

Abhi.
HathwayBlrUser

Sep 11, 2014

Worst Hathway Internet Service in Bangalore

One of the worst service and support which Hathway provided on broadband services.
I will agree 100% with what Sadashiv is talking about. Hathway connection goes every other minute and you have to restart your model/router to bring it back. People take it so easy even when you complain about it.
Their customer service is the worst. I also regret very much for taking Hathway internet.
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think too much before you buy this connection. It may look all good in the beginning and then the real picture is very bad. I have written many emails regarding this and there was not even a reply from them talking about the actions required.
vivek.gautam1

Sep 9, 2014

Payment made but plan not upgraded

Before the expiry of my ongoing Hathway broadband plan, i was suggested to upgrade to new 50Mbps plan which required to make the payment of Rs2516 against activation of the plan alongwith change of modem.
I was told that after making the required payment within 4 working days the modem will be changed and my plan shall be activated.
After making the payment and i dropped the mail to [email protected] for changing the plan in an expectation of personnel from Hathway for changing the modem and thereby activating the new plan.
But it's been more than 20days now and their 4 working days don't seems to be over yet.

When i tried calling their customer care numbers, i was told every time that my complaint has been registered and i shall be getting call from their billing dept. But within hours only i gets message that the registered complaint has been marked 'resolved'.

If my issue is not resolved till tomorrow i am going to go to consumer forum and file a consumer harassment case against Hathway.
If required i have all the necessary mail conversation records to prove my point and thrash Hathway in the court.
djaint

Sep 9, 2014

plan updated but not yet activated

Name :Deepa
Account number:964428
Place:Pune

I have opted for plan change on 31st Aug 2014 and made the payment of Rs 2999/-upfront. After which I have been following up to install new modem. After several days of struggle and follow ups finally one rude,arrogent service engineer from PUNE,visited our place and install the modem. Now what will I do with modem if the internet is not activated. Its 10th day today and I am still struggling to get the issue resolved.

I don't understand what kind of people do you appoint.Staff is so inefficient,customer care is useless(ratto tota:with tag line "sorry for the inconvienience").
I call them several times a month regarding their internet connectivity. Every time they give same reason "server issue" ,how convienient.

Above all ,I have made full payment for the plan but I will be getting 16 GB for this month on prodata but payment is charged full ,now can anyone from Hathway team answer me how can you charge me full if I am getting service of 16 GB instead of 25 GB.

Strict action should be taken against the customer care team and the service engineer for the lack of inefficiency and their ignorant behaviour.This is not acceptable at any cost.

If issue not resolved ASAP,tell you team to take away your modems and wire and return my full money in cash,no cheque will be entertained.If not I shall file police complaint against Hathway.
vickyBlr

Sep 8, 2014

Hathway is a Fraud and Scamming people

I've never been so pissed. They are liars and frauds. We need to have a criminal investigation done. I'm sure many dirts will get dig up. No internet service. Pathetic incompetent ignorant support team who knows nothing but how to pissed customers and lie like dumb stupid morons. Pls let us know someone in authority who can be named on a police criminal report. This fraud has to stop and we need to make an example for the whole world to see. They don't have any tech or billing info. The only thing they've been telling me since the past two weeks is that they r working on it..network is down in the whole area..that is all they can say!! The same issue everyday. Two to three days in a week there won't even be any internet connection day or night!!! Even when there is..it'llkeep disconnecting and we barely get a few hrs in a week!! Someone has to go to jail!!!
Raghavendra Mg

Sep 6, 2014

Hathway Internet Cheating customers

My Hathway account # is 1044091,

since 2 weeks the hathway net is not working & down, i reside in Bhoopasandra- sanjaynagar, I have called the customer care several times & raised the ticket. Neither technical support nor Nodal officer could sought this issue out. every time when i raise the complaint, I was kept in false commitment saying that in next 2 hours action will be taken & issue will be addressed. this drama was on going for last 2 weeks & finally i decided to cancel the Hathway connection & raised the request for cancellation, on 01/09/2014 complaint # 10590911.
Finally,I received the SMS on my registered mobile # stating that the complaint has been closed. This was shocking to see that Hathway cheated me by giving false commitment, neither my account is closed nor refunding the amount paid.

Again on 06-Sep-14, i have called the Customer care & raised the request for cancellation, complaint # 10650935.
i am not sure that hathway will refund the amount paid.

Raghavendra.

Sep 1, 2014

Hathway Internet Cheating customers

Dear Team Hathway,

Name : Seejo
A/c : 1171091

You and your staff both need to grow up and face the truth, you can't take the customer for a ride. Yesterday I had paid via cheque Rs 2670 for 3 months 600 kbps unlimited and Security deposit for Wi Fi router, BUT I HAVE NOW REQUESTED FOR A STOP PAY ON THE CHEQUE, reasons

a) While collecting the cheque I was clearly told that the connection would activated before end of day which after waiting till 11:30 pm simply did not happen. There were relatives in our house with whom we had to go out but we cancelled the plan waiting for activation. I waited today morning till 12 noon but again no activation.

b) The person (Jeetender Kr) who came with the router and box clearly told me the connection would get activated in 1 hour and asked me to call at 8802994164 in case of some issue.
i) He got the form signed in which I later read that "The new link has been successfully installed and running to my satisfaction" was an option which he had not told me. I was made to sign on something as if it was a visit form.
ii) I later callled him alteast 6 times but he did not pick the phone at all, simply disgusting.

c) On my terrace there are a lot of hathway wires lined up without my explicit permission, I NEED THEM TO BE REMOVED BY DAY END TODAY (SEP 1 2014) OR ELSE I WOULD REMOVE THEM. The terrace is my personal property registered in my name and I would allow any commercial usage without my explicit permission.

d) Also whomsoever comes to collect the hardware should bring Rs 75 the amount deducted from my account for stop paying the cheque.

May GOD bless you always
SwapAyare

Aug 19, 2014

Monopolly

There is full of rubbishness i am facing with Hathway. This people are disconnecting ma internet services as i am not using their cable services.

I thought Hath way is one of good service provider so i took connection now this kind of foolish reasons i have to disconnect the service. This is pathetic and nonsese i have ever seen in such reputed service provider.

For Hathway,
You guys are disconnecting the services for such reason dont you think this is your integrity issue ?
mujeeb.shariff

Aug 19, 2014

Poor service and support of Hathway Bangalore

I want to complain about the Hathway broad band internet service in Bangalore. I get the internet service maximun for 4 days in a week and rest of the days no internet. The modem goes offline for every 2 or 3 days, then i have to call the customer care the worst is i have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes in call to talk, after taking the complaint it get the service only after a day. the biggest mistake i did is i paid for 3 months and i have to struggle for 2 more months. can anyone help me.
nairanit25

Aug 16, 2014

Worst broadband connectivity whitefield

I have had the worst broadband connectivity experience with Hathway Broadband. Moreover the the customer care no 08040164016 always gives one of the next three responses. 1) All channels are busy 2) No does not exist and the worst 3) You are in queue and there are like 20 other furious customer lined up before you.
It should rather be rename to Hathway FraudBand and i would never refer Hathway to anybody anywhere in India.

Frustrated Customer of Hathway FraudBand
hariprasath_r

Aug 16, 2014

Joking at customer

Very worst, i called for sales enquiry, and they are joking at customer
kamsatishkumar

Aug 4, 2014

Without intimation Service deactivation

Since the day I have taken New plan of Hathway having issues with logging to Hathway page I spent 10 to 15 calls to get it rectified and now they have deactivated the internet service without intimation and no customer service is rectifying this issue nor giving explanation on why service is deactivated inspite of me making jul'14 month payment. Can anyone guide me how to lodge customer complaint against this, I am frustrated calling customer support again and again.
sunilkumar.naik

Aug 3, 2014

No Connectivity at HSR Laout

Day and Night Sales person will call to take connection and promise for connection in one day . Once Amount is paid no response from either sales person or technical team,they wont pick the call .Call center people will just pass the time saying we will resolve the issue with an hour . After struggling 1 week finally we will get connection. once connection is done ,suddenly Network will be down within 1 hour . If we call call center , they will tell your physical connection down.NO response from any body.

So finally HATHWAY is JUST FRAUD COMPANY . Bull shit they will give service. My suggestion to every one. Please don't take HATHWAY connection , thinking it is economical. They will just make foul us and grab money without giving any connection.
nagkumar.n

Aug 1, 2014

daily disconnecting network

y account no. is 1062035. I am getting regular problem from your net
work.
last month my computer break down for your net work. my technician
conformed that short circuit received from your cable. I spend an amount
nearly Rs. 6,000.00 for the same. i changed hard disc, dvd writer smps,
processor fan, lan-card and etc.......

and secondary thing is that i am not getting regular internet connection. i
have made nearly 30- 40 complaints from last 20 days. as per your last
records is from 20th july 2014 as on date i have made 10 complaints against
this.

actually I preferred to Hathaway due to it is best network, economical and
faster.

but my experience that it is very costlier due to my phone bills for your
regular complaints.

iam very very un-happy for your service.

you are forcefully getting to me to go to suit a case against your net work
to consumer court.
arunpmathew

Jul 30, 2014

Serious Connectivity Issues in HSR Layout

My a/c number is 1079934, i am facing serious connectivity issues for the last 3 weeks. Every time the connection is going off and coming back only after 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes the connection itself will not be there... I called customer care and informed the same minimum 3 to 4 times. Every time getting the same reply that the connection will be resolved within an hour. Paying too much and facing these kind of issues is unacceptable. please revolve ASAP.
Its also a warning to peoples who is going to take connection in HSR layout. Please ensure that connectivity issues are resolved before taking the connection..
royced

Jul 26, 2014

Hathway Docis 3.0

My ac no. is 1034952. This is the worst internet connection. No one even bothers to call you back after receiving a complaint. On
21st July, I made a complaint but till now one has contacted me. Everyday there is a problem of no connectivity. Every time the connection is off and on. Sometimes there is no connectivity for hours. I am disgusted with Hathway.

royce dsilva
sudheer2pv

Jul 23, 2014

worst service ever had

I took new connection one week back, but from last two days not open at least google page also. They speed 50 mbps, now its coming 50 kbps lol. i am trying to call customer care but no one respond, they say 24 hours service but no service after 7 pm. Hathway broadband is worst service ever seen. Please don't take this broadband.
tejal shukla

Jul 23, 2014

no internet since two days

This co has worst ever customer care in the world.. They don't have ans to problems. Mr Pragnesh also had the guts to laugh away to the queries I asked regarding compensation of so many days of no severe. Last week too the net dI'd not work for 3 days. The nodal officer today not picking up the phone. I hope the concerned people read it.
janravi

Jul 21, 2014

About the KYC form

It is one of the most Bad cable network i have ever gone through...!! Can anyone tell me where the hell am i goin to get the KYC form?? we have only one LCO office here at hyderabad. The employees are so irresponsible... no one is ready to help out.
and the biggest crack , irresponsible idiot , useless fellows are there from SAI NETWORK..who works for hathway , He doesnt respondsss... reallyyyy fed up with ua service HATHWAY.... the speed which you show up for selling new set top boxes and new connectionss..have the same speed for solving out the problemss tooooo...!!!
reallyyy Horrribleee
ameyarj

Jul 16, 2014

Login issues when cable switched between 2 laptops

Please look into this issue. I either get timeout error message or some null message when I try login in from laptop (after logging out from other laptop). Also, logout never takes place effectively in 1 attempt.
Venona

Jul 9, 2014

help to file a consumer court case in Mumbai

DOCSIS 3.0 Mumbai
I have taken the service from Hathway for their new DOCSIS 3.0 modem from 07/07/2014 Since taking the services it has been an pathetic experience for me, at first the sales guy kept calling at my place day and night for the cheque to subscribe for the services giving a promise that this new modem will provide speeds upto 50 mbps which is nonsense it doesnt work at all, it keeps connecting disconnecting all the times have raised so many complaints still no response so i asked them to refund my money but now they are saying that because its a prepaid services so no refund i asked them how are you entitled to take payment if you cannot provide services. the call center people are only passing time. since i managed to find this site. please if anyone is well experience in consumer court case please let me know, need to file one against hathway my number is 9870707458/ MUMBAI

Coca Cola - Fake lottery
    Respected RBI, I want to know if this attached receipt is...
    Shree Maruti Courier Service - My original EWS certificate lost in courier.
    I have sent courier from Surat Parvat Patiya to UPSC...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag token despatch address change
    Dear Sir My HDFC Fastag Wallet No 19000009109830. My...
    Videocon D2H - Not Able to watch Channel Since 11 Days
    From: Sapan Giri <[email protected]> Date: Sat,...
    Hitachi 1.5 Ton AC - Water leak in ac technician came servicing done but...
    Dear Sachin, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    broadband recharge - transaction failed but money deducted from account
    Recharge Amount of Rs.1412 against telephone no....
    Vodafone India - Activation of Re.1 Store service without my consent.
    For second time, I have received messages saying that The...
    AAFT Noida - Aastha
    Hi Everyone I am aastha and I am deciding to take...
    KFJ BOND GOLD - BOND GOLD FRAUD
    I paid in the investment KFJ BOND OF GOLD to my daughter...