Hathway Internet

jeddal

Oct 16, 2018

Refund of advance charged for 6 months

Hi Team

I am being a valued customer in hath way network for last 3 years .

My name is Jedda Mahesh reddy and my account no:1141215465 .

Last month I have renewed internet connection for 6 months and I get the confirmation from the team that connection will continue to hold when you moved within the city and I have also mentioned the area am moving. Then the executive said service will be available in this area and accordingly I have renewed for 6 months . From last 10 to 15 days I am daily calling customer executive for connection update in my new premises after struggled for 10 days I got a call form technician and his way of speaking is rude and he is not at all willing to take the update for the exact location where am staying he just said that there is no connection available in your area and get off the call.

I try to call customer care and also mailed head office but till now i have not received any response from them. why should n't they pay my amount back as am not using my internet. Please help some one there.
Ashaan84

Oct 4, 2018

Fraud call for a Consumer Complaint

Received a call from this number "09990997014" stating that they are from the Delhi Consumer court, and there is a complaint/case filed against me on the Consumer Court.When I asked about the details nothing they could provide, but they suggested to contact the Lawyer named Kishore Kumar on "08527221872".

And the way they speak and without any legal-notice being sent, and no mail communication and the rudeness and arrogance on their voice, it sounded well like a fraud call.

When I asked to get more details or send via mail, they said they will start with the police proceedings and disconnected the call. Beware of these kind of Fraud calls and don't pay money unless you are really sure that it's a valid claim.
modeenru

Money paid towards reactivation but account not activated even after 5 days

I have made payment on 26th Sep of amount Rs 1766/- for a plan of 3 months+30 days of 20 Mbps speed as per call received from Hathway executive (ph: 9962994362). Existing plan expired on 27th Sep but account not activated and i raised complaint on 28th Sep but no luck.Till today i called more than 30 times to customer care and receives only one response "it will get activated by today" but don't know how many today's has to come. Everyday morning to evening only one thing im doing from last five to activate my account but they don't care at all and no manager to escalate and speak to any other authority.They will not provide update on ticket raised only same response they will give.

Can someone help me to resolve my issue..Either activate my account today or else refund amount.
Is there any legal way to file case.

Hathway ID: 1120612482
Sharansankar

Oct 2, 2018

Poor customer service/no value for customer

I just got Hathway connection, initially they came up with many option for subscription like modem , camera 150 mbps speed etc. but don’t believe them they even don’t know how to process the service request from customer. When ever raising problem they will take it as new request and never worry about closing those . Don’t ever choose Hathway, they don’t value customers.. they need connections.
Sharansankar

Poor customer services

modeenru

Oct 1, 2018

Money paid towards reactivation but account not activated even after 5 days

I have made payment of 1766/- for 3 month + additional 30 days plan on 26th Sep 2018 as per call received from one of Hathway executive from ph no: 9962994362. my account expired on 27th Sep and not activated though i made the payment on 26th Sep. Raised complaints through customer care on 28th Sep but no luck. continuously calling customer care for account activation but no response and no update on service ticket raised..only one response im receiving "Issue will resolve by today EOD", don't know when that EOD will arrive. frustrated with pathetic service. Once i raise the ticket after disconnecting the call i will receive message as service ticket closed.

Can anyone will help to refund the amount or else activate the account right now. because of this deactivation im unable to complete my office work on time.

Is there any authority to raise complaint or any legal way to proceed?

Hathway account ID: 1120612482
Vsvavn

Sep 18, 2018

Worst network hathway

As I requested new connection and paid 6 months in advance. As a new customer badha way provided one condemn router , once if we see that box we can see that they p8cked up from a trash and fixed, next minute none of the person picked up the call. Many tickets been raised bit no proper handling that they just closed the ticket , more over they will argue even after sending the net speed as well.

After many tries one person responded properly and advising me to meet the service centre right from second day I got issue.
Speed they told me 40 mbps, but getting 8 mbps. Even pretty less than that, I have screen shot as well.

Please don't choose tth hathway, there are very good providers then this
sanjay.mah

Sep 17, 2018

money charged twice is not returned back even after 2 months

I am a hathway broadband customer. account no 1109646859.

I paid for 6 months broad band charges on 15 july 2018 online
amount 8560
transaction id 590155629

But hathway person said that charges were not delivered in their account.

So I paid once again the amount 8560 on 17 july.

The axisbank confirmed that the charges were deducted on 15 july and on 17 july.

Since the charges were deducted 2 times, I had requested to rollback amount 8560
which got deducted twice.

After contacting hathway deccan office many times, nothing has been done.
Moreover they didnot give any contact number for checking progress.

The money is not returned even after 2 months.
It is frustrating experience.

regards,
-Sanjay M
bavdhan pune
sanjay.mah

Sep 17, 2018

money charged 2 time for broadband charges not returned even after 2 months

I am a hathway broadband customer. account no 1109646859.

I paid for 6 months broad band charges on 15 july 2018 online
amount 8560
transaction id 590155629

But hathway person said that charges were not delivered in their account.

So I paid once again the amount 8560 on 17 july.

which got deducted twice.

After contacting hathway deccan office many times, nothing has been done.
Moreover they didnot give any contact number for checking progress.

The money is not returned even after 2 months.
It is frustrating experience.

regards,
-Sanjay M
bavdhan pune
Umanga Verma

Sep 14, 2018

Pending Hathway Internet Connection

It is to inform you that yesterday I reactivated my Hathway Connection Pack of Rs.2250 for 4 months but till now the connection is not started from your side.

At the time of reactivation your team do many calls asking for renewal and when the payment is already done your team is showing such a pathetic response. This is really ridiculous You people only bother about money. Once money is paid you are not sticked to your words.

This is the last time I am using your service because in my last package also my 15 days were collapsed, the connection was closed and you people have not added the days now also. You all make fake promises.

We customers do not have much time to type a query everytime but this time you people compelled me to do so..

Its better if you activate my account within an hour else I have to take some other options...
Hathway ID - 1159725420

Thankyou,
Umanga Verma
N.K.Vanan

Sep 14, 2018

No connectivity

my account No is 1161033354. since yesterday no connection.

calling yr office for registering the complaint is really a hercoline task.

vanan
Febin Mathew

Sep 10, 2018

Fraud calls

Received a fake call stating they are from Delhi consumer court. Mobile number 9990997014.
Aks2411

Sep 7, 2018

Scam ! Money taken without any service

Hathway is a scam !!
Their sales team is always in a hurry to extract money from customers. However, when it comes to service, it's the worst service provider in the country.

It took one week for them to do the cabling after I paid for a new connection (this too after multiple calls to customer care).
It doesn't end there ...their operational issues caused another week delay to activate the internet connection.

Post activation, speeds are extremely slow and nowhere close to what is promised . No refunds given and service support team is exceptionally useless , unhelpful and incompetent
ag2018

Aug 29, 2018

Harassment

I had used Hathway 3years back post which I had closed it because I had shifted to a new address. I had all my bills paid and connection closed. I had even submitted the modem for which I have their receipt. Suddenly after so many years, few weeks back I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and non-payment. I came to know that the ID for which I had closed my connection years back, there is pending amount of approx 5.5k. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after years these people thought that let's put some random amount in this account name and take money. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection, and even if you do keep a copy of every bill that you are paying. What I have faced, I know 2 other people who has faced the same issue. When I asked customer care they could not give me any proof or substantial evidence of pending amount. Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.
Rj1991

Aug 13, 2018

hathway harassment

Dear sir/madam,
I took hathway connection 2 years ago.After their pathetic service I removed the connection and as it was prepaid connection there is no question of bill payment after usage.But from 2 days I am getting calls claiming they are from Delhi high court and saying you haven't paid the outstanding amount of 6887 rs.which is fake.I even talked to customer service provider named Rajendra he said there is no need to pay if you haven't used.
I request you to please take stern action against them.Worst company I ever saw.
Rj1991

Aug 13, 2018

About hatway harassing calls

Dear sir/madam,
Sandeshadiga

Aug 9, 2018

Extortion

I am being harassed by hathway almost on a daily basis. I have been their customer for around 3 years. A year ago I moved residences and their sales staff asked me to get a new connection instead of moving the old connection and said he will do it for me. A year since that I am being pressurised to pay 11k+ for the old connection where not a single mb of data has been used!
donzhell

Aug 3, 2018

Worst customer service

Today i tried calling hathway broadband customer care and luckily got coonected, one representative was trying to imitate the way i talk and trying to mock me i can even hear the background laughing noise. Instead of solving the problem, he took soo much time in fetching details as an excuse, very pathetic service.
And very shameless customer representative
pratiksuo3

Aug 1, 2018

Mental harassment and not good technician suggestions

I had shifted my Hathway connection. Then after using it at my new place with same account no. After some time,I did not recharge it 3-4 months,when I Asked for recharge,technician told me this modem has outdated and you have to install new modem then I had to purchase new modem and router with same account no. At that tym,I asked technician what about modem,should I return u,then he told no need to return and I took. after that Hathway issued the new account nos. Of 10 digits.so my account no. Turned into 1109938124.i used prepaid internet scheme and I closed Hathway account and return the new modem and router.issue was closed. Now., I have got call from delhi court saying a case file on you and approx 10236 rs bill is pending on you. She told me someone from pune filed the case on me on account no. 1109587756 and address given was my first residential address which I was left and shifted at Another quarter. At new quarter, I have closed old one and purchase new one.in this case,there is a fault of company nit mine.how the registered a case on me.after all, I went to the office,their employee told me no need to pay approx 10236,but u have to submit old modem or 2000 rs if lost. I questioned when their technician told me no need to submit modem then why this is procedure they follow.after many months,modem was wasted for me hence I threw modem.after collapse of many months,they put back this issue to me.after that I paid 2000 rs,they told me they gave me NOC in 10-15 minutes.,but they didn't till date.
Hathway doing fraud
No technician gives you right advice
Customer care executives gives wrong commitments
Don't use hathway,I totally recommended

Jul 29, 2018

Lodging request for disconnection

No wonder we get to see the worst reviews on Hathway and specially everyone from Customer Care to Executive has an unprofessional attitude, where we only get to see reluctance, lies and not even sure how do they manage to work as a company. And I'm sure this would definitely be my last time leveraging nonsense from hathway.
Rajdeep vats

Jul 25, 2018

Requested for new Broad band connection in Noida sales persons very Pathetic behaviour

Hi ,

I applied for new broad band connection in Noida location But faced very pathetic behavior of Hathway sales person. Right now when every company even big or small trying to be customer oriented, focusing on customer , respecting customer but Hathway is living in old era .

Rajdeep

Jul 24, 2018

INTERNET NOT CONNECT

HI

My account number 1101637464 from past 15 days my WI-FI not working since 13 days i have raised lot of complaints till now my problem not resolved and customer care giving 0 response to customer and taking rude. once we explain my problem regarding net those people put me in Hold minimum 10 min what is the problem.. i need explanation on this case
mapare

Jul 13, 2018

Amount payment and Register case on Me

I am shifted to my new house in October 2017 and I personally call to customer support team to close my account permanently, because hathway service is not available to my new location.

Till today's date my account was closed and no emails or SMS is sent to me that you have to pay 10781 RS.

2 Days before I received call from person and saying that Hathway company has register case on you because of 10781 amount dues. They registered case on me as Fraud and you will fine a Rs of 30000 and 3 months jail.

How hathway will charge if my connection is closed..?
Hathway must have all data how much customer have used and where they have used the internet data..?

And before registering case in court why they are not calling to customer ?
Hathway should call to customer and should say that "we are registering case on you because of XYZ reason "

At least customer will do the next step or will ask for Help with someone.

Please tell me What should I do in this situation...I really need help

Thank you in Advance.
mapare

Jul 13, 2018

Payment Dues and Hathway Filed case on me

How hathway will charge if my connection is closed..?

And before registering case in court why they are not calling to customer ?

At least customer will do the next step or will ask for Help with someone.

Please tell me What should I do in this situation...I really need help

Thank you in Advance.
arunav

Jul 12, 2018

Hathway internet not working

A/c no : 1149844928

From 5th of July, the internet service was down. And the response was very poor while we are raising the complaints. The executive was keep on saying the same answer that with in 24 hours the problem will be resolved, but its a week the internet was down. The other time when I called the customer care, they are saying that the entire area was down and the total system up gradation was going the area. I don't understand why these people are shutting down the old system with out establishing the new optical fibre network.

Arrunav

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...