Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Anonmous12345

Jun 28, 2018

Hathway broadband

Hi, i got a call from this no. ‭+91 78349 52000‬ Some days before that some case has filed against me in maharashtra court which was forwarded to delhi court by some private company situated in my city. I searched on google this no. and found on forum that this call was fake. So i didnt respond to that. Today(28-6-2018) i got a call from a person name hemant saxena ‭+91 99990 36558‬. He yelled at me first. Then he said im gonna forward your case in delhi high court given by hathway within one hour if you dont pay the bill. So i called at my regional hathway office. The lady from office said, yes from hathway delhi, cases are being filed. I asked hear why any warning wasnt given. She said you have to come in office we have special dept for that. I went to office and asked her where is legal dept. she directed me towards payment counter and said he handles this. And i asked him why wasnt i informed and that mf says nothing and askes me the hathway acc no. for payment. I knew they all were bluffing some kind of mili bhagat. But i had no time to prove their bluffing as i was given only 1 hour to pay. I called that hemant saxena again. He said dont waste my time and pay money otherwise im forwarding the case to delhi high court within half hour. I had no choice but pay the amount. And he specifically mentioned to pay online. I paid on hathway office instead and asked to terminate my connection permanently. I took a receipt of disconnection and gave receipt no. To the saxena person. And he said thankyou in return. Why would a person from high court say thankyou like i paid him instead of hathway. Some kind of big sham by hathway. I also found out that hathway got a disconnection notice from media cast early this year. I took my connection in 2015 and i stopped using after 2016. During that period they charged me extra but i had proper calculations and explained them that you charged me extra so they reduced some 500-800 rs. later i found out that they still charged some amount extra. Most of the hathway workers belong to one particular community. Name i cant put here. I wished i could have went to mear by lawyer when i got the first call some days before. If this happens to anyone out there please consult to your family lawyer before acting anything. Thanks
Pratarp

Worst service

I have used hathway for a long time. They simply disconnect the service and when I call them, they say someone will come to the house, but no one comes. I am tired of complaining. I would not recommend hathway to any of my friends. I wish hathway goes out of business. I am gonna spread the message everywhere
Ansh Anil

Jun 27, 2018

Cheats calling me claiming it is Delhi court

I need help as i would like to settle this once and for all. I would also like the legal authorities to take action against hathway.
I was a hathway user 16 months back. I was happy with Hathway and requested them to relocate my connection.
Hathway - known for its pathetic customer service, took almost 3-4 days to just tell me that it could not happen till now but will be done in sometime. I waited for 7 days after which I decided to get rid of hathway and requested them to terminate the connection. They hesitated first but then agreed to disconnect. They then started chasing me for the modem. I submitted the router to their office near Gadital (pune). The guy himself collected it. They still kept calling me to for the modem. I told all of them that I have already submitted it.
I then got a call around 10 days back from a lady who could not speak proper Hindi claiming she is from Delhi court and that there is a fee of 6000 rs that i need to pay. She then gave me an advocates number and asked me to call that advocate (who was another cheater). He also threatened me that he has all my Adhar details and it will be linked to my adhaar. I received one more call today and requested the lady not to call me again. She then threatened that the call is getting recorded and will forward it god knows who.
I did contact Maharashtra Police who have requested me to meet them and tell them about this.
My connection was terminated in March 2017 and it was a prepaid connection. When my connection was prepaid, how could the bill get generated even if I did not cancel my plan. This is surely a lie. Plus the email that I sent to them are still with me which I can show.
Can someone please please help??
bhaskar reddy gummala

Regardin Harashment from Hathway

Hi ,

We are getting calls from uneducated people who can't even speak properly saying that bill not paid for Hathway. We called customer care they are telling no due against you. But they are telling your account (1106093956) was suspended. They are calling after 2 years and saying that case filed against. Even the hathway guys have our phone number and email. We dont even recieved a single call or email from the hathway customer rather than that I am getting from uneducated person. Till now we haven't paid any amount. I am not able to get what to do.
silks india

Jun 21, 2018

no support from hathway team

recently we have taken this hathway connection after using Airtel for 12 years & they dint not serve us properly for one month and we have disconnected. & one the hathway marketing executive mislead us the gave the hathway connection but we finding very bad customer supporting backend for every request or complaint. hathway customer care have very poor knowledge to understand the consumer request. Account no 1160006937 9845315029 / 9964960099. will definitely disconnection this poor hathway net very soon.
sandeep.kmr

Jun 19, 2018

Fraud Hathway Harassing after two year of discontinued broadway connection

I got some repeated call from , uneducated,shameless stupid people. they are saying i have to pay 1800/- as my due amount ,
I am amaze how they can do such a shameless stupid thing when i have paid all my dues and also returned router at the time of unsubscription..?

Why they informing me now for 1800/- why they have not contacted me earlier if it is something really like that..??

Hathway is a Fraud Company...spread this to everywhere..!!
nbv1234

Jun 19, 2018

Mental harassment and extortion

I have been receiving calls continuously since 16th June 2018 from someone claiming to be from the Delhi Consumer Court legal dept stating that there has been a case registered by Hathway against me because I have not paid some outstanding bill when I had disconnected the service in Aug 2015 as I was leaving the city . Now they call me after 3 years and say that the outstanding bill amounts to Rs 12000. They claim to have sent notices to my address while they clearly were informed that I would be moving out of that address. I don't understand why they never contacted me on my phone when they clearly have my number .
They forced me to pay this ridiculously exorbitant sum in a couple of hours and threatened to move the file forward if I failed to do so and even mentioned that my Aadhar card would be linked to this case thereby causing problems for me in future . They are not even ready to share an itemised bill with me . I even asked them to check their call records but they denied saying that since it is so old they not have the logs stored . I paid this sum because they said they would withdraw the case if I did it .
The next day I got a call from someone claiming to be from the high court saying that I need to pay a penalty fee of Rs 5000 as the case had already reached them before I made the payment . I checked that number later and found it was a SPAM number . I have written to Hathway but they haven't replied to my email yet . I have been subjected to this mental harassment continuously for the past days that I will be filing a case of mental harassment,extortion and threat against this company .
I have read 2 more similar complaints against them online and these fraudulent people and thugs need to taught a lesson.
Amooooo

Jun 18, 2018

Cheating consumers

The offers stated buy 3 months connection and get Router and modem free. Recent mails from company is deliberately asking me to return the router. Their furtive polices are being impiously used to extract money from consumers. The crafty ways used by the company advertising free modem and broadband they throwing threating mails asking the users to give it back or fave pienal actions is not acceptable. To my advice one should never take Hathaway service ever in their life.
nipun11111

Jun 12, 2018

Awful Customer Relationship Policies

Here is another example of worst policies followed by this "Company".

Got a call this morning, correction, got 40-50 calls this morning asking me to pay a boll of 13,000 rs., for a connection 3.5 years ago. Connection has been terminated, even if it was not, I don't know upto what extent were they planning to charge me. And these calls are not some sweet reminders, these are collectors, who don't shy away from using swear words. Not sure what are they planning to ahieve with such horrible practices.

Above content is PG-13, the whole sceanrio wasn't. It was the last interaction with this company for sure.
sayanbiz

Jun 6, 2018

Frequent Connectivity Issues

Hathway - you have really got something to do with your horrible service and support. Don't remember how many times I had raised complaints about bad internet connectivity but it is still the same; every week the performance is pathetic. You guys are looting people's money and providing such a bad service - do you even want to continue doing serious business or are just making a money making pool to cheat customers without paying attention to resolve the issues. Your support desk is also hard to connect - what's wrong with your service

account no - 1150573579
Reetesh Singh

Jun 6, 2018

not refunding money

Hathway is really worst ever. They are really fraud. Never ever give them any money.
I live in Adarsh Palm retreat, , bellandur, bangalore.

I paid them in full for three months. Their technician later told me that they cant provide service in my apartment so i should ask for refund.

After 100s of calls to their customer service, someone said that they will pick up the router and refund the money.

Someone did come to take the router last month. But, no sign of returning money.

In my opinion, they don't respect customer, all they want is your money and later they will disappear, as if they don't know you.

NEVER EVER TAKE HATHWAY.
JAFAR SHARIF

Jun 2, 2018

Hathway Fraud. No quality with the service

My sales representative is Ravi Raju. I taken a subscription for 1yr. He collected cash and told me that I will receive an email receipt for the payment. I did not receive any payment receipt and my internet is not working. Worst broadband service I ever had. My service Is is-01062018M521354. Date 02/06/2018.
aloksaxenasai

May 29, 2018

हैथवे की सेवाओं में घोर अनियमितताएं

मेरा अकाउंट नंबर 11 3284 1499 है मेरा यह पैकेज 30 मई 2018 को समाप्त हो रहा है है तो ऐसे फोन आते हैं कटने की स्थिति में वह दोबारा बात नहीं करते हैं सही पैकेज की जानकारी नहीं देते हैं सही ऑफर नहीं देते हैं और धीरे-धीरे वह देरी करते जा रहे हैं ऐसी स्थिति में है तेरे का कनेक्शन कटवाना सही रहेगा या इसके उच्च अधिकारी कुछ ध्यान देंगे और ना ही उच्च अधिकारियों का कोई फोन नंबर देते हैं ना ही किसी तरह के उच्च अधिकारियों से संपर्क होता है सब लोग अपनी मनमानी कर रहे हैं कस्टमर परेशान हैं अगर है तो ए का यही रवैया रहा तो निश्चित तौर पर एक दिन हेतवे का भविष्य बुरा ही हो जाएगा अतः मेरी हेतवे के उच्च अधिकारियों से निवेदन है कि कृपया आप अपनी सेवाओं को नियमित कर उपभोक्ताओं को सही लाभ देने का कष्ट करें उपभोक्ता अपनी गाढ़ी कमाई का पैसा आपको देता है और अगर वह उसका सदुपयोग नहीं कर पाएगा तो यह कंपनी के लिए बहुत ही गलत बात है

May 25, 2018

Internet not working for 5 days

My Internet is not working every evening after 7 PM. Registered complain 5 times but still no resolution. My consumer number is 1145753759.Please look into it urgently.

Ravi
Ph - 7899203602
Pragya Saini

May 22, 2018

Internet not working properly

From yesterday afternoon Internet is not working. Tried to connect a several times, but Internet connection problen is there. Please rectify the problem. Send some representive to solve this problem asap.

Mitul Patel
vinaycomaplaintboard

May 21, 2018

Every evening Internet does not work

Every day in evening time Hathway Internet does not work. It is common since last 15 days. No response and customer support. Fed up with Hathway service. I will not recommend anyone to take Hathway broadband.
an and

May 18, 2018

Amount paid but usage not revised

Amount paid but usage not been revised.
Hopeless service from customer care
an and

May 18, 2018

Hopeless service

Hopeless service. Changed my prepaid connection to postpaid connection without my permission or request. Even after making payment still the connection is not active. Customer care do not respond ad resolve the issues ASAP.
But when the due date is near they never forget to give you multiple calls for payment collections.
Worst and hopeless service provider
Arun Radhakrishnan

May 14, 2018

Hathway not working. Technical team closing ticket

Hi All,
Since two days my broadband connection is not working. Till now I have raised three tickets calling the customer care however without providing resolution the technical team closes the ticket.
1.Your Request for CC RF Tech has been generated with a Service ID -14052018W242424
2.Your Request for CC L2_FS Tech has been generated with a Service ID -14052018C6534
3.Your Request for CC L2_FS Tech has been generated with a Service ID -15052018W255914

As per executive, the account is working fine in there system but it seems the device is faulty as I am not able to see my device in WiFi though all lights are on. Can you please provide a call back by technical team as I have not received any call but they are closing the ticket without notice.
My registered number is

Arun Radhakrishnan
anujaravi

May 8, 2018

Relocation request no proper response

1. The pathetic customer service agents dint provide a proper response even after 7 days of raising relocating connection request.
2. When new connection could be provided within 24 hours, why does a relocation connection (within 5 km range) should take more than 7 days?
3. The website doesn't work when i tried to raise an online complaint.

May 7, 2018

My Watch got stolen @ the time of installation by Hathway techincian

Hi Suresh (9884102929),

This is regarding my fossil watch got stolen by hathway technician @ the time of installation, I reported the issue on the same day (5th May 2018) to you guys over the phone, And you said the issue will be takne to the vendor and to your manager, however no one from hathway had called me so far regarding the status of the issue.

Pls explain me how should i approach in this regards, else shall i report it to the customer care or in social media.

Pls someone from hathway call me. I will wait till tomorrow to hear from you

Acct ID : 1160223580

Vivekananth Samidurai
ELESWARAPU

Apr 19, 2018

HATHWAY CONNECTION NOT WORKING

ACCOUNT NO. 1159119018 ( Hyderabad Broadband)

New connection ( 6 months) payment made on 11 -April- 2018 with assurance to activate within 3 hours. Nothing happened for 48 hours inspite of repeated follow ups and telephone complaints.

The technical support team over phone keep telling to login to website with some IP / switch on & swithch off several times - with no solution.

Finally technician comes on 15th April to find that the modem is faulty and replaces with another old ones. User name and password recreated for my surprise. Fortunately I could see the wifi functioning.

The happiness is short lived 16th it was off again and they said that line is cut due to some repairs and after repeated follow ups it starts working by 16th evening.

But the happiness is shortlived - dysfunctional again from 17th April - No technical support.

Unable to login hathway website as it says the allotted username is invalid. Resetting forget username /PW generates a link that leads to untrusted website. The technical support team keeps telling the same to switch off / swithch on , login to some IP with admin user and nothing happens ultimately. Absolute Chaos prevailing.

I will be grateful if some of the senior officials intervene to resolve this matter.

thanks

Srinivas
sivasai376

Apr 17, 2018

Worst customer care and sales agents

I paid money 14/04/18 to Hathway agent.he told like connection will completed very next day.i waited next full day i didn't any from hathway people.i called sales guy he didn't lift the phone and even not responding the messages.After that i called customer care ,they created ticket and end of the they close the ticket with out resolving issue.I called many times they told like "my back-end team will contact you sir"..but didn't get any call from those people, 3 days gone because calls only.after he escalation manger called me he told connection will get it tomorrow...still there no phone...

I never ever seen this type service provider in my life time..that's way they asking money before before putting connection only..after no one respond..there is no communication between customer care and back-end teams and mangers and sales persons.Everyone have there own version...it a very very very very poor service...i suggest you all people who are lived in bangalore don't go with Hathway ...really im facing many issues with them...poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor serviceee....

worst customer care and sales agents...beware of these people..
ntananth

Apr 13, 2018

Refund Pending

I have Paid Amount at 17-Feb-18 through net-banking for the new connection. But the connection is not made for unavailability of your network in my Area.
I had raised request lot of time. Still, Refund is not received to my account.
Saptarsi91

Apr 12, 2018

Wrong subscription

They have taken the amount for subscription of 3+1 month but have given only a subscription of 1 month. Called repeatedly. Everyday they are saying that the complaint will be resolved in 1 day but nothing is happening.
Ac no-1154406929

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...