Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Jan 5, 2019

poor signal, request to disconnect hath way net work connection

Worst service !!!!
I had used Hathway and closed it due to poor signal pathetic service. Also we closed the service as they didn't have network coverage. After that they didn't came and collect the modem. Suddenly after few months I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and not submitted the modem. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after few moths these people thought that let's put some random cases on me. Also after this I reach out to hathway customer care to collect the modem, I didn't see any one to collect my modem. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.

Jan 5, 2019

poor signal, request to disconnect hath way net work connection

I came to know that you have filed complaint against me in the court. Why did you do like that I do not know.
I am not using the hathway net due to poor signal problem in our area. I have given a complaint that there is poor signal so that I am unable to use the net connection.But there is no response from your side. No one as come from the Hathway to attend the problem. More over they asked to renew the amount. I told them that to rectify the problem so that I will renew the connection. But no one as attended.
Moreover they have registered a civil case against me in the Delhi court. Moreover they are saying that the modem is with us. I have not theft your Modem. You can send your attender and take away the modem.
It is not wise on your part registering complaint like that. Is this the way you do for your customers. Is this way you treat your customers.
I also can give complaint against you. I have not stolen your modem. It is your duty to remove the connection when I have not renewed you payment. But instead of doing that you have registered a case in the court.
Is it correct.
So please send your person to remove your connection ie.Modem.
Harish Jyala

Dec 27, 2018

Top ranking worst service providers

Let me congratulate Hathway for being the top worst service provider in Delhi NCR. I am using its servives as still waiting for Geo fiber to starts its services. Its ### services has given a real pain in the ass. They haven’t been able to fix one freaking problem for moths & thats internet fluctuation. At times can’t receive official email, pings or personal msgs on time. Even freaking die in Pubg cuz internet goes of when its time to faceof with your enemy. Its seems like a small problem for a big company. But ### we small customers makes you big. My a/c number is 1119569349 in case tumre ander mata aa jaye aur tumhe moksha prapt ho jaye aur tumhe prob. Fix karne ki sujhe.
SVS MOTORS

Dec 19, 2018

port (1723)need to be opened.

SUB:PORT(1723) NEED TO OPENED FOR ACCOUNT NUMBER(1166519012) IN MOGAPPAIR.

WE M/S.SVS MOTORS (TVS MAIN DEALER)PURCHASED TWO HATHWAY BROADBAND CONNECTION WITH A STATIC IP(210.18.155.210)
FOR THE BRANCHES

1.AMBATTUR O.T
2.MOGAPPAIR

THE PORT (NUMBER 1723) ALWAYS GETS CLOSED FOR THE BRANCH IN MOGAPPAIR FROM DAY ONE.

WE HAVE RAISED SO MANY COMPLAINTS BUT NO PROPER CONCERNED TECHNICAL PERSON HAS SPOKEN SO FAR TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

DUE TO THE ISSUE HAVENT MADE CLEAR,WE HAVE CREATED ONE MORE STATIC IP (208.18.156.214) PARTICULARLY FOR THE BRANCH IN MOGAPPAIR ON 18.12.2018.MAY BE ALEAST THE PORT GETS OPENED.BUT THE STILL THE

PORT SHOWS CLOSED.

ACCOUNT NO:1166519012
CONTACT NO:9941344434/9841744434
PORT NUMBER TO BE OPENED :1723
COMPANY NAME:SVS MOTORS

IF NO PROPER ELIGIBLE TECHNICAL PERSON IS AVAILABLE FOR THE THE HATHWAY TEAM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE ,PLS INFORM US SO THAT WE WOULD SWITCH TO BETTER ISP.

REALLY WASTE OF TIME IN RAISING COMPLAINTS.
rajinder pal singh anand

Dec 19, 2018

broad band

DEAR SIR,
I HAD ASKED FOR HATHWAY CONNECTION AND MADE THE AMOUNT BY CHEQUE TO GANPAT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IN MAHIM, MUMBAI
WHO SAID THAT I WOULD GET THE CONNECTION IN 2 DAYS. IN MY OFFICE
HE THEN SAID THAT THE CONNECTION CANNOT BE PROVIDED AS IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO METRO WORK
AND THAT I WOULD REFUND THE AMOUNT
EVEN AFTER CONTINUOUS CALLS I HAVE NOT GET THE REFUND.

ON THE CONTRARY I HAD GOT THE SMS THAT THE CONNECTION WAS GIVEN AND MY ACCOUNT NO WAS 1167018098.
HE TOLD ME IT WAS A MISTAKE AND IGNORE IT.
THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF CHEATING.
PLEASE SEE THAT I GET THE REFUND IMMEDIATELY, AS IT IS ALREADY DELAYED
GOD BLESS YOU
RAJINDER PAL SINGH ANAND
MOB 9833550308
vijaydeepanbu

Dec 11, 2018

Worst service !!!!

I had used Hathway and closed it because I had shifted to a new address. Also they closed the service as they didn't have network coverage. After that they didn't came and collect the modem. Suddenly after few months I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and not submitted the modem. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after few moths these people thought that let's put some random cases on me. Also after this I reach out to hathway customer care to collect the modem, I didn't see any one to collect my modem. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.

Dec 8, 2018

Installation and activation of account

The sales person - Rahul kept calling every few min till the payment was done, after that he stopped picking calls. Though he promised the activation of service in 3hrs after payment. No activation in last 3 days.

Worst support from Hathway, no response on any mail
Worst service
Extremely rude sales and service team.
Shadulshaikh786

Nov 10, 2018

HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION

I am a customer of hathway (A/c no. 1164474000) since 18 August, 2018. After several calls connection was given after 5 days. Connection was offered with two months free internet. But the connection was so poor that it did not catch in the next room. Also net connection very slow all the time. After so many complaints to check the device, no one came for checking.
Before becoming the customer and getting the connection i asked them to give me the lesser plan for home use and they agreed for it.
After two months when the offer was finished, my connection was stopped since 15 October 2018.
I am getting continuous calls for renewing the package of Rs.1800 for two months forcing to take as this as my package offer. Now when i want them to come and check my device first for not connecting in the other rooms and give me lesser plan, they are forcing me to take Rs.1800 plan and disconnect my calls....
Everyday i am getting 2 / 3 calls from hathway of renewal but nobody is coming for checking the device and poor connection and for helping me to get proper plans.
Inspite of giving proper service to the customer, they are only bothered for their money/ renewal recharges.
Very bad experience of this type of services......pls help to get this resolved.
Punnarao

Nov 10, 2018

Poor service

Hi I never seen the service like hatway worst support from customer care they don't know anything last 4days onwords my net got deactivated and am calling and raiseing complaints no response.

I will suggest dont take hatway worst service.

1120796575

Punnarao
naveentaj

Nov 5, 2018

Cancel my account 1101490605 and refund my 950 rupees.

I am being a valued customer in hath way network for last 2 years .

My name is Momin Naveen Taj and my account no:1101490605

Hi i have taken a new connection and the account no - 1166893621 as they were providing 100 MBPS speed and the previous connection was giving me only 20 MBPS and the account no:1101490605 .
i have paid 950 towards the account no - 1166893621 on 14th October, with great difficulty on continuous calling to the call center the installation guy came and installed the device, the local engineer started talking very rudely and said they are going to cancel the new service engineer came, gave connection he was very rude and i have to go ahead with the old account that is 1101490605.
Present situation is i have paid the money 950 new connection is cancelled and for the old connection they are asking me to renew
Every day i am calling to call center thrice but no use i have raised a request 02112018W067286. no action is being taken
Request you to please help me in cancelling my account 1101490605 and refund my money 950.
jeddal

Oct 16, 2018

Refund of advance charged for 6 months

Hi Team

I am being a valued customer in hath way network for last 3 years .

My name is Jedda Mahesh reddy and my account no:1141215465 .

Last month I have renewed internet connection for 6 months and I get the confirmation from the team that connection will continue to hold when you moved within the city and I have also mentioned the area am moving. Then the executive said service will be available in this area and accordingly I have renewed for 6 months . From last 10 to 15 days I am daily calling customer executive for connection update in my new premises after struggled for 10 days I got a call form technician and his way of speaking is rude and he is not at all willing to take the update for the exact location where am staying he just said that there is no connection available in your area and get off the call.

I try to call customer care and also mailed head office but till now i have not received any response from them. why should n't they pay my amount back as am not using my internet. Please help some one there.
Ashaan84

Oct 4, 2018

Fraud call for a Consumer Complaint

Received a call from this number "09990997014" stating that they are from the Delhi Consumer court, and there is a complaint/case filed against me on the Consumer Court.When I asked about the details nothing they could provide, but they suggested to contact the Lawyer named Kishore Kumar on "08527221872".

And the way they speak and without any legal-notice being sent, and no mail communication and the rudeness and arrogance on their voice, it sounded well like a fraud call.

When I asked to get more details or send via mail, they said they will start with the police proceedings and disconnected the call. Beware of these kind of Fraud calls and don't pay money unless you are really sure that it's a valid claim.
modeenru

Money paid towards reactivation but account not activated even after 5 days

I have made payment on 26th Sep of amount Rs 1766/- for a plan of 3 months+30 days of 20 Mbps speed as per call received from Hathway executive (ph: 9962994362). Existing plan expired on 27th Sep but account not activated and i raised complaint on 28th Sep but no luck.Till today i called more than 30 times to customer care and receives only one response "it will get activated by today" but don't know how many today's has to come. Everyday morning to evening only one thing im doing from last five to activate my account but they don't care at all and no manager to escalate and speak to any other authority.They will not provide update on ticket raised only same response they will give.

Can someone help me to resolve my issue..Either activate my account today or else refund amount.
Is there any legal way to file case.

Hathway ID: 1120612482
Sharansankar

Oct 2, 2018

Poor customer service/no value for customer

I just got Hathway connection, initially they came up with many option for subscription like modem , camera 150 mbps speed etc. but don’t believe them they even don’t know how to process the service request from customer. When ever raising problem they will take it as new request and never worry about closing those . Don’t ever choose Hathway, they don’t value customers.. they need connections.
Sharansankar

Poor customer services

modeenru

Oct 1, 2018

Money paid towards reactivation but account not activated even after 5 days

I have made payment of 1766/- for 3 month + additional 30 days plan on 26th Sep 2018 as per call received from one of Hathway executive from ph no: 9962994362. my account expired on 27th Sep and not activated though i made the payment on 26th Sep. Raised complaints through customer care on 28th Sep but no luck. continuously calling customer care for account activation but no response and no update on service ticket raised..only one response im receiving "Issue will resolve by today EOD", don't know when that EOD will arrive. frustrated with pathetic service. Once i raise the ticket after disconnecting the call i will receive message as service ticket closed.

Can anyone will help to refund the amount or else activate the account right now. because of this deactivation im unable to complete my office work on time.

Is there any authority to raise complaint or any legal way to proceed?

Hathway account ID: 1120612482
Vsvavn

Sep 18, 2018

Worst network hathway

As I requested new connection and paid 6 months in advance. As a new customer badha way provided one condemn router , once if we see that box we can see that they p8cked up from a trash and fixed, next minute none of the person picked up the call. Many tickets been raised bit no proper handling that they just closed the ticket , more over they will argue even after sending the net speed as well.

After many tries one person responded properly and advising me to meet the service centre right from second day I got issue.
Speed they told me 40 mbps, but getting 8 mbps. Even pretty less than that, I have screen shot as well.

Please don't choose tth hathway, there are very good providers then this
sanjay.mah

Sep 17, 2018

money charged twice is not returned back even after 2 months

I am a hathway broadband customer. account no 1109646859.

I paid for 6 months broad band charges on 15 july 2018 online
amount 8560
transaction id 590155629

But hathway person said that charges were not delivered in their account.

So I paid once again the amount 8560 on 17 july.

The axisbank confirmed that the charges were deducted on 15 july and on 17 july.

Since the charges were deducted 2 times, I had requested to rollback amount 8560
which got deducted twice.

After contacting hathway deccan office many times, nothing has been done.
Moreover they didnot give any contact number for checking progress.

The money is not returned even after 2 months.
It is frustrating experience.

regards,
-Sanjay M
bavdhan pune
sanjay.mah

Sep 17, 2018

money charged 2 time for broadband charges not returned even after 2 months

I am a hathway broadband customer. account no 1109646859.

I paid for 6 months broad band charges on 15 july 2018 online
amount 8560
transaction id 590155629

But hathway person said that charges were not delivered in their account.

So I paid once again the amount 8560 on 17 july.

which got deducted twice.

After contacting hathway deccan office many times, nothing has been done.
Moreover they didnot give any contact number for checking progress.

The money is not returned even after 2 months.
It is frustrating experience.

regards,
-Sanjay M
bavdhan pune
Umanga Verma

Sep 14, 2018

Pending Hathway Internet Connection

It is to inform you that yesterday I reactivated my Hathway Connection Pack of Rs.2250 for 4 months but till now the connection is not started from your side.

At the time of reactivation your team do many calls asking for renewal and when the payment is already done your team is showing such a pathetic response. This is really ridiculous You people only bother about money. Once money is paid you are not sticked to your words.

This is the last time I am using your service because in my last package also my 15 days were collapsed, the connection was closed and you people have not added the days now also. You all make fake promises.

We customers do not have much time to type a query everytime but this time you people compelled me to do so..

Its better if you activate my account within an hour else I have to take some other options...
Hathway ID - 1159725420

Thankyou,
Umanga Verma
N.K.Vanan

Sep 14, 2018

No connectivity

my account No is 1161033354. since yesterday no connection.

calling yr office for registering the complaint is really a hercoline task.

vanan
Febin Mathew

Sep 10, 2018

Fraud calls

Received a fake call stating they are from Delhi consumer court. Mobile number 9990997014.
Aks2411

Sep 7, 2018

Scam ! Money taken without any service

Hathway is a scam !!
Their sales team is always in a hurry to extract money from customers. However, when it comes to service, it's the worst service provider in the country.

It took one week for them to do the cabling after I paid for a new connection (this too after multiple calls to customer care).
It doesn't end there ...their operational issues caused another week delay to activate the internet connection.

Post activation, speeds are extremely slow and nowhere close to what is promised . No refunds given and service support team is exceptionally useless , unhelpful and incompetent
ag2018

Aug 29, 2018

Harassment

I had used Hathway 3years back post which I had closed it because I had shifted to a new address. I had all my bills paid and connection closed. I had even submitted the modem for which I have their receipt. Suddenly after so many years, few weeks back I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and non-payment. I came to know that the ID for which I had closed my connection years back, there is pending amount of approx 5.5k. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after years these people thought that let's put some random amount in this account name and take money. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection, and even if you do keep a copy of every bill that you are paying. What I have faced, I know 2 other people who has faced the same issue. When I asked customer care they could not give me any proof or substantial evidence of pending amount. Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.
Rj1991

Aug 13, 2018

hathway harassment

Dear sir/madam,
I took hathway connection 2 years ago.After their pathetic service I removed the connection and as it was prepaid connection there is no question of bill payment after usage.But from 2 days I am getting calls claiming they are from Delhi high court and saying you haven't paid the outstanding amount of 6887 rs.which is fake.I even talked to customer service provider named Rajendra he said there is no need to pay if you haven't used.
I request you to please take stern action against them.Worst company I ever saw.