Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Jan 11, 2018

Speed

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
Manav_07

Jan 10, 2018

Very Slow Internet.
I have paid for 50 mpbs and i get like around 2 mbps.
Ramji23

Jan 8, 2018

Worst customer service

BELOW IS THE EMAIL WHICH I SENT TO THEM ON 4TH JANUARY AND DIDNT GET ANY RESPONSE

Hathway acc no: 1152565570
Register Mobile No: 8939******

Since i am having only 2MBPS speed in my Wifi i have raise this ticket on 27- DEC-2017 and which has been resolved without proper resolution. I called hathway customer care many times and while they transfer the call to Technical team the call got disconnected.

At last i got assistance from one of the member (Jothi) from Technical support and she failed to resolve the issue for me and she is pretty sure that it was my Laptop issue, when i use my personal router the speed is 40MBPS in the same Laptop. It is not my Laptop issue and it is the issue with Hathway Router.

While assisting me in this issue, Jothi has informed that she will be calling me back within few minutes and i didn't receive her call and the ticket is closed now.

This is not the first ticket for Speed issue which i raised and it was closed without resolution.

Earlier i was using ACT connection and the coustomer Service was excellent and now i am receiving the WORST customer service from HATHWAY BROADBAND.

Kindly ESCALATE this and give me the resolution.

Shravan Kumar

Jan 5, 2018

Fraud Providers and Worst Service

They have collected money from me and switched off their mobile, when i call they say u will get in 24 hrs for the past 4 days i didnt get my connection. Totally fraud and useless customer care.

Jan 2, 2018

Jan 2, 2018

Worst Service Provider in India

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
shimjithp

Jan 1, 2018

very poor service

I took connection around one month before. It is continously disconnecting. raised complaints too many times. still not fixed. I couldn't use properly at least for one day. not recommended to anyone. waste of money

User ID : 1152956150
shimjithp

Jan 1, 2018

puresilence

Dec 30, 2017

Worst Service Provider in India

My A/C no is 1101647859 and from last 5 days it is not working, They are extremely bad in customer support and I will request everyone please avoid it
Manav_07

Dec 26, 2017

Speed

My internet speed is gradually decreasing ever since i started with hathway connection, it was very good in the starting .
I hope you work on this.

Dec 19, 2017

Manhandled by the executive

Ashish Ahuja

Dec 18, 2017

Manhandled by the executive.

Hi, to whom so ever it may concern, i am using Hathaway broadband for the past 2 years(almost) and my experience with Hathaway has been very good so far, in fact i made many of my friends switch from airtel broadband to Hathaway broadband. But today i received a call from some Hathaway executive in regard of making payments 3 days before my actual date of payment. I kept on saying that my due date has not yet arrived and i always pay the amount a day before my payment date, but she gave me ton of reasons such as:
1-It take two days for updation
2-The older department has changed, so payment is getting delayed these days.
3-cash collecting executive is on leaves. Etc etc.
That could make me pay the amount right away.
But these things did not bother me at all. What bothered me a lot was something she said at the end of our conversation. She said"okay, mat karo payment, fir baad mai rona mat jab aapka connection band ho jayega". And she hung up the phone on my face.
I opted for Hathaway in its very initial days of struggle in delhi. Is this the way a customer like this be treated? Have i done a mistake for being loyal to a company for so long? Hope you would look after to the matter ASAP so that nobody in the future is manhandled.

I got a call from 9540767379.

Ashish Ahuja

Dec 18, 2017

Manhandled by the executive

1-It take two days for updation
2-The older department has changed, so payment is getting delayed these days.
3-cash collecting executive is on leaves. Etc etc.
That could make me pay the amount right away.

I got a call from 9540767379.

Poor Service

Unstable Internet

Non-restore of services after payment

Richiebala

Dec 15, 2017

Poor Service

I spoke to one of the guy from chennai his name is Prabhakaran. He was very rude during the whole session. I'm a irate customer. He should hace been given training about handling an irate customer. The sales person said that I have to pay only 799 from my second month. Bt in my account it still says as 999. I'm sitting without connection for the past 2 days and they are irresponsive. Do v have any blog directly for hathway to write this feedback?
Shreyas Joshi

Dec 14, 2017

Unstable Internet

The net speed while in use suddenly gets so low that things are unable to load on the browser and this happens at any time of the day AMD mostly on WeekEnds .I always prefer Hathaway over other providers but from now on i will consider checking out others as your service is worst now a days and the problem is unsolved since Months .

ACCOUNT NO:1109635977
K V Narayanan

Dec 14, 2017

Non-restore of services after payment

My name is K V Narayanan and my prepaid account no. is 1106030743. As there was no mention of the amount of recharge in the SMS received on 6th Dec with a 7 days pay time, I paid INR 3000 (my mthly prepaid plan amount of INR 500*6) on 11th Dec online (R-10558385) & had received acknowledgement via SMS on the same day.

On the 14th Dec, when the need was critical for a broadband connection, the service was disconnected without any notice w.r.t deficit amount, if any.

I was trying continuously to reach the customer service for more than half hour to know of any issue. It is regrettable to note that the customer service was deplorable. I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THE CONNECTION AND EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Expect a quick response from your end ATLEAST NOW WITH A FOND HOPE THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL SHOW IMPROVEMENT.
K V S Gopala Krishna

Shifting of the connection

Account No 1106194481

Request raised on 01/12/2017 for shifting of the connection to a new location. Documents were submitted by email on 4th December and 5th December. For this also I had to call the customer care to check where to send the documents as the SMS was never sent out by your back office team. Since last three days I was told that the shifting will happen by 6 pm on the same day but no further action. When I tried to contact the next level supervisor even after 20 minutes waiting on the call, the said person never came on line.

Would like to know when the issue can be resolved and what is the escalation matrix

Contact Number 9492937746
asrao62

internet not working

My internet is down for the last 3 weeks, no response from Hathway, it is really disgusting. My a/c no 110594206, hyderabad.

A SANJEEVA RAO
gravindra

Dec 9, 2017

Do go for HATHWAY Broadband connection even they provide router such a waste connection you will not get proper response

Before to take the connection the Hathway team will call number of time.
once you paid the amount they will not respond and will not provide the connection.

Even if you call call center they will not respond. Please do not go for HATHWAY Broad band even if they will provide router. Other connection are good compare to Hathway.

In Hyderabad Hathway is very bad service.

Kumar
neetikachauhan

Dec 9, 2017

shifting but not start wifi

shifting device
Hi hathway .

Am uday . There is a lot of problem with HATHWAY costumer care and hathway services .waste of taking services . when we raising a complaint behalf of solving the issue .They are closing issue .And the technician he will call morning and he says that he will come but he wont come after 2 days also.what the hell support which you giving for costumer . For one issue we need to call plenty of times and before solving it they closing . raised complaint on 28th still no stupid technician came to location .

ACCOUNT NO:1119724480

praveen kumar sama

Dec 7, 2017

Connectivity issue

helllo hathway folks,

For the past 3 days i was not able reach even customer care tech people, when i make a call it simply says, " Sorry for the inconvience, in your locality some work is in progress".

Here are my account details:

Acc No: 1148245859
Email Id: [email protected]

Please do solve it by end of the day.

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...