Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Raj dalvi

Mar 10, 2018

No Proper Speed!

As compared to other ISPs hathway gives comparatively less speed! My plan is of 5mbps and it offers exact 568KBs Speed. But is not satisfacial, google drive offers download speed of 20MBs and Upload speed of 15MBs in India. But when I keep anything for download my speed is limited till 568KBs why so? Any other ISP gives a speed of more then 10MBs download speed in less then 5mbps plan. Hathway has failed all my expectations! If you could do anything about this speed issue I'll be glad to know or else I don't have any other option then changing my ISP!
Pushpagirish

Feb 26, 2018

Internet services are not reactivated after house shift

This network is really a waste....waste... waste network. These people are idiots. These peole don't how important the net activation for customers. If the people are late for recharge they go on calling for every hour but will not reactivate once the recharge is done. Idiots
sunita13

Feb 16, 2018

Speed

Since i bought the connection it's always remain slow in speed , if it can't cover a house then what's the sense of having a WIFI , I am totaly fade up of this hathway . Specially it causes problem during the weekends.

My Account no is 1154388444
kamalkaero

Feb 16, 2018

worst service ever!!! 1 week and activation not done

account number: 1156049798

i had purchased hathway connection on 10th feb and still by 16th feb activation of internet is not done..
if i knew i would have never made prepayment...
for payment they insist on prepayment and then forget about your connection completely.. ignoring phone calls..
even customer care doesn't know.. whats the problem an why Activation is not done yet..
every one says call someone else we dont know the problem.. after long waits got to speak to surpervisor farheen.. she also seemed clueless..

i am thinking of putting consumer court complaint against hathway for harrasment and fraud.. dont go for hathway .. i am going to get my money back from them

Feb 15, 2018

Hathway Broadband - Worst Service , Worst Network

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Nacchi

Feb 15, 2018

Hathway Broadband - Worst Service , Worst Network

Hello ,

Acct No :1117866750

I am Using the Hathway from Past one Year , But this Year the Service is worst .

I am Facing the Technical Issue in the Broadband and I have registered complaints above complaints .

But till Now Its Not resolved . Customer people will say it will be resoved within 24 Hours and they will close the ticket without resolving the Issue .

I have paid in advance , Hence I need to Continue , there is no other choice .

Its a Worst Worst Service
anurag.b.shah

No Internet after Activation and Installation

Account Number: 1155790023
Sales Executive: Mr. Prakash [88844 37758] (Wilson Garden/Lakkasandra Region)

I got the connection activated on Saturday morning (10 Feb 2018) and the connectivity worked fine until Saturday evening. Since Sunday (11 Feb 2018), there is no internet connectivity. I have repeatedly tried to connect with the Customer Care, Mr. Prakash who sold us the connection with so many promises but no one has solved the issue till date- 14 Feb 2018.

As I have already paid the full monthly amount in advance plus an installation fee of 600, I feel there won't be any solution to this as you already received the amount so why would you care about providing the service.

I migrated from ACT Internet to Hathway and I regret that decision. Please DO NOT GET a connection from Hathway and spoil your day/month/year/life.

HATHWAY IS A SCAM. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

anurag.b.shah

No Internet after Activation and Installation

Account Number: 1155790023
Sales Executive: Mr. Prakash [88844 37758] (Wilson Garden/Lakkasandra Region)

WORST CONNECTION EVER

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
Shaik Ibrahim

Feb 11, 2018

WORST CONNECTION EVER

I have taken hathway connection of 6 months it wasnt working fine from day one once a week it goes disconnected, the network takes time to connect on respective devices (mobiles,laptops),i have an act fiber connection too , its excellent working 24*7 . The speeds are not stable, hence some connectivity lag issues. The technician came everytime but still the performance is not 100 . What shall i do know??? hathway should better learn from Act fibernet. ,It is better only in terms of television ,it is worst in broadband case is there any solution , ???or its natural by u people to give such a service
Vinott

Feb 8, 2018

Amount paid Connection not activated

Team,
I don't understand what kind of customer service you guys provide, for last 4 months I am running poles to pillars just for choosing your SO CALLED INDIA'S BEST BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICE, I am wasting another few minutes of my time by writing this e-mail hoping to find a solution by anyone looped in this mail trial,

I booked Hathway broadband on Oct 29, 2017, and I was provided with an account# 1155128670 and after that, no one did the installation even after 3 months and no one even bothered to provide me a proper response, So I have raised a refund request which is still pending and best part , I got a call from sales person (Daniel) on Jan 29, 2018, and he said my complaint has not been closed and he gave me an one + one offer and got the cabling and installation done by Jan 31, 2018, now I am running behind you people for my account activation, I am calling customer care team from Feb 1, 2018 literally on daily basis, and even reached activation team many times but still they haven't activated my account and they stated my account has been terminated, well i am not sure how come some once can do cabling and installation for a terminated account, and even booked a complaint request 06022018c6584, today they said some technical team will get back to me in this regards, I need a solution for this , either you process my refund or you can activate my account, but I need some action to be taken within 24 hours or I will take an action against HATHWAY , you guys can't take away my hard earned money just like that and take any customer for granted,

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND DO THE NEEDFUL ON THIS ASAP,
I have sent this mail to :Mohan Kumar <[email protected]>,
[email protected],
not sure why you guys have these emails with an auto encryption lock not sure whether they received this mail?
Vinott

Feb 8, 2018

Amount paid Connection not activated

Team,

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND DO THE NEEDFUL ON THIS ASAP,
kaushal.oom

Feb 5, 2018

Hathway Plan Activation Scam Issue

I'm Hathway user last dec.2017, We facing commitment issue but we not received any update from "Hathway" group.
My Service Request No: 31012018C8133
Hathway Account No: 1154083814...

As per discussion with "Services Proved "Mr. A" Hathway service provider executive whose mobile no. is 971-------, "Mr. A" activated my plan on " 26-dec-2017" with monthly rental plan of 550 Rs. & plan contains "50 mbps speed & Unlimited 500+GB" data per month.

But now (Jan-26-2018) when i want to pay my monthly rental online my plan amount show will be Rs. 800+ Tax.

From the last 2 weeks I tried my times to sort out this issue with your axecutive "Mr. A" , but he was not responding to my calls. If respond then said some mistake was done from his side.i have recording of his words also and he said your issue will be sorted out ASAP.

But my problem is not resolved still yet. I am not happy with hathway service. Please Deactivate my account & Refund my all money.

Today(30-01-2018) i activate 550 plan but my speed reduce to 5 mbps from 50 mbps as given to me on installation.

I was trying close this issue with hathway team last 2 weeks. but no positive response received by Hathway team.
Please short out this issue hathway team.

Feb 5, 2018

modem is not instalked

Nihaar

Feb 4, 2018

modem is not instalked

account no: 1103051664

Irresponsible and unprofessional attitude and few days back I was telling my friends to shift from act to Hathaway.

every time I call the support executive says in 24 hrs the issue will get resolved, how many 24hrs should I wait.

who asked you to change coaxial cable with fiber without prior intimation and why was the router not installed the same day.

will I be compensated for 3 days in convenience ?

If the router is not installed today I will get another broadband provider

Feb 3, 2018

Bill not updated

Mirudhula

Feb 2, 2018

Bill not updated

I hope u ppl r cheatng by doing this internet connection...I have paid my bills it’s not updated I cald several tyms very bad response !!!!damn irritated about the employee and their response...I hav paid the bill stil not updated nd they have stopped my wifi connection called more than 50 times no response I have mailed the proof of my payment stil no response and it’s irritating....I thnk it’s a cheating group
sayyed saissen

Feb 1, 2018

issuess are not resloving in proper time

My name is Sayyed Saissen and my acc no :1155455244 My connection setup was completed and money also paid for new connection ... 24 hours are completed still the acc was not in active state ...its really bad ...all the formalities are completed ...why we are taking that much of time its more than 40 hours
Dinesh Kothuri

Jan 23, 2018

Poor Service

Internet Service is not working form me for the past 3 days i.e Jan-21-2018 to Jan-23-2018 and I raised complaints, till now no positive response from them and also issue is not yet resolved. Every time I am calling they are telling issue will be resolved in 24 hours. I would like to disconnect this Service and want to go for another Broadband.

Here are my service request ID's
21012018W591608
21012018C10126
dkbollaram

Jan 20, 2018

Hathway Internet

I am from Gachibowli in Hyderabad. I got a new broadband internet connection from Hathway. They promised me 50 Mbps speed but actually I am getting 1.5 Mbps speed.
I called up Hathway help line multiple times and every time they said like they rebooted the modem and asked me check the speed. But I could see no improvement. Moreover they tell you that the issue would be resolved by 24 hours but no luck.

My Account No. 1154905263
Regretting now having chosen Hathway....
Vijay Bhaskar Andaluri

Jan 17, 2018

New connection - Paid money - still no connction

On 4th I have applied for a new Hathway broadband connection in Gachibowli area Hyderabad, within hours I got call everything processed and I have paid the 6months subscription.
Till now nothing happened no cabling, no model installation, and no internet
I have been calling the guys who contacted me one first day they are not answering my call.
Calling Hathway customer service is a big pain they are asking multiple confirmation details every time one new guy creates a service request and told me that "by end of the day your issues got resolved" and I never receive a call for resolvation but service requests are closed without any resolvation.
There is no Proper escalation process is followed. when I asked for email id or phone number to escalate the issue no response was given from customer care.
also, I wrote a number of emails to [email protected];[email protected];[email protected]; they aren't responded me back.

My Account number is 1154438339.
Vijay Bhaskar Andaluri

Jan 17, 2018

For new connection money paid 15days back still nothing no connection

Till now nothing happened no cabling, no model installation, and no internet

My Account number is 1154438339.
Ganesh_Gurhale

Jan 16, 2018

Internet is down since 4 days & Issue is still not resolved

Ref No. - 13012018M475757

Internet was down, hence First complain was registered on 13th Jan 2018 & ticket was assigned to a technician & ETA was given as 24 hours. Got call from technician & he said, he will come in next half an hour. When called after 2 Hours, he didn't pick up call.

I called CUSTOMER CARE on 2nd day & ETA was given as 6 hours. No response later on.

I called CUSTOMER CARE again & ETA was provided as 3 hours and again No response later.

NO PROPER ESCALATION PROCESS IS FOLLOWED. WHEN ASKED FOR ANY EMAIL ID OR PHONE NO. TO ESCALATE THE ISSUE, NO RESPONSE WAS GIVEN FROM CUSTOMER CARE.

Account No. - 1151464279
Registered Mob. No. - 973839....

If you can not resolve the issue, then highlight to customer before giving them connection, stating that "only connection will be provided & if internet is down then it is not our responsibility."
Sriome

Jan 12, 2018

No internet activation

I Am jagadeesa.i shifted to new place and asked for connection in new place they gave connection after few days of the complaint arraised but they did not activate internet till now when ever i call them they simply say we come in 3 hours but after that no one will come.i need internet access immediately . There is a lot of problem with HATHWAY costumer care and hathway services .waste of taking services . when we raising a complaint behalf of solving the issue . They are closing the complaint. Name-jagadeesa A/C NO.-1130491069 MOBILE NO.-9440543951 [email protected]

Jan 11, 2018

Speed

Boat Basshead - Replacement unit not being delivered even after 15 days of...
    Sir, i claimed the warranty on my boat basshead 225...
    Slicepay - Money not settled
    I got my refund 2 month ago but slicepay said that that...
    EPASS KARNATAKA - Aadhar link
    So many people's doesn't know Last date to link...
    Indian army transport parcel department - Olx car
    Sir i see 02/12/2019 olx and he put add maruthi alto 800...
    honda activa 3G - Compliant from Unsatisified Customer
    To The Manager, Honda Consider either this as a...
    GHMC Property Tax - I have paid my property tax but not update your records
    Dear sir, I have paid my property tax in 2017-18...
    Future pay - No cashback given in wallet on shopping
    No cashback received on shopping from ganguly bagan big...
    Ajay panjabi - Log out permanently
    Plz stop all my transaction some one is miss used my...
    Vian Infrastructure Ltd, Haridwar - Vian Ganga, Haridwar
    I have booked one plot in Vian Ganga, Haridwar & paid...
    Future pay - No cashback received on purchasing several offer...
    No cashback given by future pay on purchasing goods from...