Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

gravindra

Dec 9, 2017

Do go for HATHWAY Broadband connection even they provide router such a waste connection you will not get proper response

Before to take the connection the Hathway team will call number of time.
once you paid the amount they will not respond and will not provide the connection.

Even if you call call center they will not respond. Please do not go for HATHWAY Broad band even if they will provide router. Other connection are good compare to Hathway.

In Hyderabad Hathway is very bad service.

Kumar
neetikachauhan

Dec 9, 2017

shifting but not start wifi

Hi hathway .

Am uday . There is a lot of problem with HATHWAY costumer care and hathway services .waste of taking services . when we raising a complaint behalf of solving the issue .They are closing issue .And the technician he will call morning and he says that he will come but he wont come after 2 days also.what the hell support which you giving for costumer . For one issue we need to call plenty of times and before solving it they closing . raised complaint on 28th still no stupid technician came to location .

ACCOUNT NO:1119724480
NAME :neetu
MAIL:[email protected]
MOBILE :7982169846

Dec 8, 2017

Not getting internet

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
praveen kumar sama

Dec 7, 2017

Connectivity issue

helllo hathway folks,

For the past 3 days i was not able reach even customer care tech people, when i make a call it simply says, " Sorry for the inconvience, in your locality some work is in progress".

Here are my account details:

Acc No: 1148245859
Email Id: [email protected]

Please do solve it by end of the day.
praveen kumar sama

Dec 7, 2017

Not getting internet

Hi hathway folks,

I'm not getting internet for the past three days, when i contact customer care they won't respond properly.

Below are my account details, do respond and make it proper by end of the day.

Account No: 1148245859
Name: Praveen Kumar Sama
Email id: [email protected]

Dec 5, 2017

Internet issue

Priyankas2302

Dec 3, 2017

Internet issue

I would suggest all the users to disconnect from Hathaway . Very bad service. It's been 13 days that I am unable to access internet. I have raised 13 complaints daily. Nothing is being done.
No actions are being taken.
Customer care doesn't work.
Complete waste of money.
No executive picks up call even.

Acc ID: 1127841393
Priyanka Singh

Dec 1, 2017

Frequent Disconnection

Naresh294

Nov 30, 2017

Frequent Disconnection

I was facing a problem with frequent disconnection. For every 10 minutes, internet is disconnecting and am reconnecting again. Due to this, I am losing my money as I am working online. While submission of the forms, net disconnects automatically. I raised many complaints regards this. Executive raises a complaint and close the complaint without any intimation or resolving the issue. I asked them to disconnect the internet and refund my money and I mailed them even. No response yet. Very bad experience. I never suggest anyone to take this connection.

My ID:1151482755
name: Naresh

Waste of money.

Nov 28, 2017

it.

Nov 27, 2017

Hi hathway .

Am uday . There is a lot of problem with HATHWAY costumer care and hathway services .waste of taking services . when we raising a complaint behalf of solving the issue .They are closing issue .And the technician he will call morning and he says that he will come but he wont come after 2 days also.what the hell support which you giving for costumer . For one issue we need to call plenty of times and before solving it they closing . raised complaint on 18th still no stupid technician came to location .

ACCOUNT NO:1146898780
NAME :UDAY KIRAN
MAIL:[email protected]
MOBILE :9121002749
jbk-28

Nov 24, 2017

Lying, worthless scum

Do yourself a favor and stay away from these worthless, lying bastards!

Nov 21, 2017

Nov 20, 2017

Hathway Broadband

We are are regularly chasing to Hathway people but unfortunately they taking this subject casually bcz we paid adavance for three month .....below complaint detail and mail fyr

From: Vikrant Sharma [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 5:50 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: FW: Hathway not able to resolve issue since taken the connection. Account No 1150468375

Dear Concern
Waiting for response below complaint still unresolved …….
Regards:
Vikrant Sharma
Cell: 9339522445

From: Vikrant Sharma [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 9:18 AM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: Hathway not able to resolve issue since taken the connection.

Dear Concern
Does anyone of your team review the feedback / complain status of logged complains?????????????????????????????????? seem all untrained / forgery people recruited in your company as without resolving/ attend the issue they close the complaint ……Need revert on this immediately

Ticket # Created Date

Thanx & Regards:
VIKRANT SHARMA

Tech Issue

Greetings of the Day!!

Kindly be informed that i am using you service from last one year i never complained about your service but from last 3 months i am facing continuously same problem. I am not here to complaint every day or to call your customer care Executive who do not know how handle customer, They literally what is customer service i spoke with Ms. Apoorva i told her my whole concern after listening concern she disconnect my call after that i called up again to your customer care executive and spoke with Mr. Vakeel Ansari he, Told him full concern and asked for resolution he put me call on hold for long time after sometime he disconnect my call. Is this your customer service? why i am not getting proper solution?

Kindly change my modem because i am facing same problem from last 3 months which is Red LOS light on modem.

Tech issue

Tech Issue

Greetings of the Day!!

last month i did not recharge my Wi-fi so every day your dealer Mr. Himanshu (+919582028002) and one other person (+918860603486) called me every day for recharge and said you will never faced this issue again and bla bla !! Now i did recharge this month and facing same problem, after getting problem i called to Mr. Himanshu (+919582028002) he said i don't know and cut my call. Is this customer service. there is no customer satisfaction and value in your company.

Nov 10, 2017

MODEM RANGE

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
C.APOORV

Nov 9, 2017

MODEM RANGE

I AM NEW CUSTOMER, THE RANGE OF THE MODEM IS VERY BAD, ALSO I HAVE AN EXTENDER SO THE WIFI KEEPS SWITCHING BECAUSE OF WEAK SIGNAL. IT IS VERY VERY FRUSTRATING, PLEASE GET THE MODEM REPLACED WITH A STRONGER RANGE MODEM IMMEDIATELY.

Nov 3, 2017

Hathway router not covering the apartment

rajiv_baheti

Nov 2, 2017

Hathway router not covering the apartment

I stay in SNN Raj Serenity and got a Hathway broadband connection in May 2017.
The router is not covering my apartment and I was promised that stronger router will be provided.
It has been over five months now, but the issues is not resolved yet. I have raised complaint with Hathway but no resolution.
Request authorities to help resolve the issue.

Rajiv
+91 91489 34444
prabhushiv13

Oct 26, 2017

Worst Service and shameless people, should never be helped

I haven't seen such a shameless people who beg for help initially and then disappear when required.

One fine day a Hathway executive comes to my place requesting to install a power supplier/backup unit (which provides the electricity to the whole society's internet/Modem) at my flat as other people in the society did not allow the Hathway Executive to install the device in their flats. But, I agreed and the Hathway executive and officers who met me promised as they pay the electricity bill consumed by the power supplier/backup unit, will be paid, would pay rent as they are using my flat and some other things as well. Leave the rent and other thing these people can’t even afford to pay the electricity consumed by the power supplier/backup unit and when I paid the electricity bills and asked them to refund the amount to which the executives or officers didn't even bother to pay nor have a curtsey to at least answer/respond to calls or messages.

I escalated the same to Nordal office and the appellate a couple of times to which I receive an email saying we have as Operational team to take care of this issue and later no action has been taken.

Shiv Prabhu
prabhushiv13

Shiv Prabhu
Azmathulla

Technical

V bad service bought connection 3 days back not I am regretting y I bought dis bullshit service provider they allure is only with false promote. Can u pls refund my money plz so I will opt for other service provider no connection from past 2 days n executives telling wait for 24 hrs

Oct 18, 2017

HATHWAY CONNECTION NOT WORKING

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...