Hathway Internet

Nihaar

Feb 4, 2018

modem is not instalked

account no: 1103051664

Irresponsible and unprofessional attitude and few days back I was telling my friends to shift from act to Hathaway.

every time I call the support executive says in 24 hrs the issue will get resolved, how many 24hrs should I wait.

who asked you to change coaxial cable with fiber without prior intimation and why was the router not installed the same day.

will I be compensated for 3 days in convenience ?

If the router is not installed today I will get another broadband provider

Feb 3, 2018

Bill not updated

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
Mirudhula

Feb 2, 2018

Bill not updated

I hope u ppl r cheatng by doing this internet connection...I have paid my bills it’s not updated I cald several tyms very bad response !!!!damn irritated about the employee and their response...I hav paid the bill stil not updated nd they have stopped my wifi connection called more than 50 times no response I have mailed the proof of my payment stil no response and it’s irritating....I thnk it’s a cheating group
sayyed saissen

Feb 1, 2018

issuess are not resloving in proper time

My name is Sayyed Saissen and my acc no :1155455244 My connection setup was completed and money also paid for new connection ... 24 hours are completed still the acc was not in active state ...its really bad ...all the formalities are completed ...why we are taking that much of time its more than 40 hours
Dinesh Kothuri

Jan 23, 2018

Poor Service

Internet Service is not working form me for the past 3 days i.e Jan-21-2018 to Jan-23-2018 and I raised complaints, till now no positive response from them and also issue is not yet resolved. Every time I am calling they are telling issue will be resolved in 24 hours. I would like to disconnect this Service and want to go for another Broadband.

Here are my service request ID's
21012018W591608
21012018C10126
dkbollaram

Jan 20, 2018

Hathway Internet

I am from Gachibowli in Hyderabad. I got a new broadband internet connection from Hathway. They promised me 50 Mbps speed but actually I am getting 1.5 Mbps speed.
I called up Hathway help line multiple times and every time they said like they rebooted the modem and asked me check the speed. But I could see no improvement. Moreover they tell you that the issue would be resolved by 24 hours but no luck.

My Account No. 1154905263
Regretting now having chosen Hathway....
Vijay Bhaskar Andaluri

Jan 17, 2018

New connection - Paid money - still no connction

On 4th I have applied for a new Hathway broadband connection in Gachibowli area Hyderabad, within hours I got call everything processed and I have paid the 6months subscription.
Till now nothing happened no cabling, no model installation, and no internet
I have been calling the guys who contacted me one first day they are not answering my call.
Calling Hathway customer service is a big pain they are asking multiple confirmation details every time one new guy creates a service request and told me that "by end of the day your issues got resolved" and I never receive a call for resolvation but service requests are closed without any resolvation.
There is no Proper escalation process is followed. when I asked for email id or phone number to escalate the issue no response was given from customer care.
also, I wrote a number of emails to [email protected];[email protected];[email protected]; they aren't responded me back.

My Account number is 1154438339.
Vijay Bhaskar Andaluri

Jan 17, 2018

For new connection money paid 15days back still nothing no connection

Till now nothing happened no cabling, no model installation, and no internet

My Account number is 1154438339.
Ganesh_Gurhale

Jan 16, 2018

Internet is down since 4 days & Issue is still not resolved

Ref No. - 13012018M475757

Internet was down, hence First complain was registered on 13th Jan 2018 & ticket was assigned to a technician & ETA was given as 24 hours. Got call from technician & he said, he will come in next half an hour. When called after 2 Hours, he didn't pick up call.

I called CUSTOMER CARE on 2nd day & ETA was given as 6 hours. No response later on.

I called CUSTOMER CARE again & ETA was provided as 3 hours and again No response later.

NO PROPER ESCALATION PROCESS IS FOLLOWED. WHEN ASKED FOR ANY EMAIL ID OR PHONE NO. TO ESCALATE THE ISSUE, NO RESPONSE WAS GIVEN FROM CUSTOMER CARE.

Account No. - 1151464279
Registered Mob. No. - 973839....

If you can not resolve the issue, then highlight to customer before giving them connection, stating that "only connection will be provided & if internet is down then it is not our responsibility."
Sriome

Jan 12, 2018

No internet activation

I Am jagadeesa.i shifted to new place and asked for connection in new place they gave connection after few days of the complaint arraised but they did not activate internet till now when ever i call them they simply say we come in 3 hours but after that no one will come.i need internet access immediately . There is a lot of problem with HATHWAY costumer care and hathway services .waste of taking services . when we raising a complaint behalf of solving the issue . They are closing the complaint. Name-jagadeesa A/C NO.-1130491069 MOBILE NO.-9440543951 [email protected]

Jan 11, 2018

Manav_07

Jan 10, 2018

Very Slow Internet.
I have paid for 50 mpbs and i get like around 2 mbps.
Ramji23

Jan 8, 2018

Worst customer service

BELOW IS THE EMAIL WHICH I SENT TO THEM ON 4TH JANUARY AND DIDNT GET ANY RESPONSE

Hathway acc no: 1152565570
Register Mobile No: 8939******

Since i am having only 2MBPS speed in my Wifi i have raise this ticket on 27- DEC-2017 and which has been resolved without proper resolution. I called hathway customer care many times and while they transfer the call to Technical team the call got disconnected.

At last i got assistance from one of the member (Jothi) from Technical support and she failed to resolve the issue for me and she is pretty sure that it was my Laptop issue, when i use my personal router the speed is 40MBPS in the same Laptop. It is not my Laptop issue and it is the issue with Hathway Router.

While assisting me in this issue, Jothi has informed that she will be calling me back within few minutes and i didn't receive her call and the ticket is closed now.

This is not the first ticket for Speed issue which i raised and it was closed without resolution.

Earlier i was using ACT connection and the coustomer Service was excellent and now i am receiving the WORST customer service from HATHWAY BROADBAND.

Kindly ESCALATE this and give me the resolution.

Shravan Kumar

Jan 5, 2018

Fraud Providers and Worst Service

They have collected money from me and switched off their mobile, when i call they say u will get in 24 hrs for the past 4 days i didnt get my connection. Totally fraud and useless customer care.

Jan 2, 2018

Jan 2, 2018

Worst Service Provider in India

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
shimjithp

Jan 1, 2018

very poor service

I took connection around one month before. It is continously disconnecting. raised complaints too many times. still not fixed. I couldn't use properly at least for one day. not recommended to anyone. waste of money

User ID : 1152956150
shimjithp

Jan 1, 2018

puresilence

Dec 30, 2017

Worst Service Provider in India

My A/C no is 1101647859 and from last 5 days it is not working, They are extremely bad in customer support and I will request everyone please avoid it
Manav_07

Dec 26, 2017

Speed

My internet speed is gradually decreasing ever since i started with hathway connection, it was very good in the starting .
I hope you work on this.

Dec 19, 2017

Manhandled by the executive

Ashish Ahuja

Dec 18, 2017

Manhandled by the executive.

Hi, to whom so ever it may concern, i am using Hathaway broadband for the past 2 years(almost) and my experience with Hathaway has been very good so far, in fact i made many of my friends switch from airtel broadband to Hathaway broadband. But today i received a call from some Hathaway executive in regard of making payments 3 days before my actual date of payment. I kept on saying that my due date has not yet arrived and i always pay the amount a day before my payment date, but she gave me ton of reasons such as:
1-It take two days for updation
2-The older department has changed, so payment is getting delayed these days.
3-cash collecting executive is on leaves. Etc etc.
That could make me pay the amount right away.
But these things did not bother me at all. What bothered me a lot was something she said at the end of our conversation. She said"okay, mat karo payment, fir baad mai rona mat jab aapka connection band ho jayega". And she hung up the phone on my face.
I opted for Hathaway in its very initial days of struggle in delhi. Is this the way a customer like this be treated? Have i done a mistake for being loyal to a company for so long? Hope you would look after to the matter ASAP so that nobody in the future is manhandled.

I got a call from 9540767379.

Ashish Ahuja

Dec 18, 2017

Manhandled by the executive

1-It take two days for updation
2-The older department has changed, so payment is getting delayed these days.
3-cash collecting executive is on leaves. Etc etc.
That could make me pay the amount right away.

I got a call from 9540767379.

Dec 16, 2017