Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

kamalakar.bayya

Oct 16, 2017

Horrible customer service

I am not getting internet for the last 6 days. I thought due to rain the line got disturbed and I did not raised any request. After 2 days I raised a request. It was closed without providing any resolution. I raised 4 tickets after that and all those 4 tickets were closed without providing any resolution.

This is horrible service I am experiencing.

I have used Act Fiber for 6 years. Hardly there we issues. When ever there was an issue, i used to get sms alerts and used to get resolved in time.

I don't know why i switched to Hathway. I paid the amount for 1 year. Is there any option to get refund? I have used Hathway for 3 months. You can deduct the amount for 3 months.

Promise you i will never ever use Hathway again.

kamalakar.bayya

Oct 16, 2017

Horrible customer service

This is horrible service I am experiencing.

Promise you i will never ever use Hathway again.

Virendra lembhe

Oct 13, 2017

Hathway wifi

Hathway service is worst experience ever in my life.
They provide worst security router.
There router is and wifi speed is very bad.
Bad service they given to you.
They never replied to your urgent mail.
They cannot do work for their customers.
I really fed up of there service.
Its worst than ever.
Dont use Hathway.
Girish d

Oct 7, 2017

Hathway money not refund

Hello sir,
I had hathway account earlier and disconnected for sometime long back. One of the agent of hathway called me and told me the benefits of the renewing my hathway account. According to that I recharged of 2400 rs, online on 27-Sep-17. Later stage broker says there is no connectivity in my area. What the hell is that. Without checking the network you are assuring benefits and taking our money. You are aiming to loot our money. After that raised so many complaints, no talk about refund my money. What a stupid system. I never refer anyone to pay hathway without installation of broadband connection. So many days covered no response from customer care. Pathetic customer care service. Never receive call.

My account number : 1107650471
Name : GIRISH DHARESHWAR
Mail : [email protected]
Mobile :7795277546

I got message like this long back.
SPECIAL OFFER, Renew your Hathway Acc No.1107650471.With 3Mth & above payterm & get 45days plus 500gb extra. Visit goo.gl/j8QZF8 or call 7022674527.Tc
Prasanth Kalaivannan

Oct 4, 2017

Didn't receive my refund amount

One of the worst service provider and customer care service. It has been more than a month since i have been informed that connection is not feasible in my locality, Still i haven't received any refund amount from Hathway. Everytime when i contact the customer care all i hear is some silly templated answers, I have been informed every time that concerned team would call me back, It has been more than month and still im waiting for an call back from the concerned authority. Never expected such an worse customer service from Hathway. I would strongly recommend not to prefer this broadband if you are looking for a responsive customer service.

Bill number : 22824
Contact mail address : [email protected]

Connection not installed

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Speed issues and Disconnecting

HATHWAY CONNECTIVITY & SLOWNESS

Connection not installed

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

internet

vjashwal

Delay for internet connection

I contacted Hathway broadband service provider at Kamothe Navi Mumbai location. I spoke to Udit Narayan the person is delaying the process as he says there is no connection at your building so it would take 3 days to take approval and do the connection. I want to know if this the response from such a established service provider then how can we recommend you to anyone.
Please look into this and provide a resolution to it.

Vickram Jashwal
Praneeth Gollanapalli

Oct 2, 2017

Connection not installed

I have applied for connection it’s been 3rd day from 30 September, I have paid for 6 months package, still no response from sales person, technicians, customer care. Most irritating thing is they are not lifting the calls, and sales person promised me to give the connection same day, I have registered 4 complaints and called customer care about 10 times, till now I have not used any data
I hate this broad band, as a new user only I am facing these many problems, I fear about this service for the future

Account no:1149789820
Ravigax

Oct 1, 2017

Speed,service issue

Hi my name Ravi G and Account id 1117094807.

For ever month i faced same issue no internet for 3 times in a month
And slow speed 1 mbps instead of 40 mbps for one week.
No customer service support
Without intimate closing the complaints.
Now from 2 days no internet Even though they sending renewal msgs.
Now i want my lost days to be extended..i had proofs with msgs.

Hathway broadband worst of the worst.
It just saying 24 hrs to rectify the problem...why 24 hrs to solve in my Area hathway office there ...

Its pathetic process.
Now i want 7 days to add in to my ac.
Ravigax

Oct 1, 2017

Speed issues and Disconnecting

MYSELF Ravi G
BEARING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1117094807
I LOSSED MY TIME AND MONEY.
NO SUCH RESPONSE FROM HATHAWAY.
PER MONTH 4 TO 6 WITHOUT INTERNER AND IN ONE MONTH I HAD SPEED ISSUE FOR ONE WEEK WITH 1 MBPS INSTEAD OF 40 MBPS .
SO I NEED EXTENTION WITH ONE WEEK WHICH I LOST.
moninderk

Sep 30, 2017

HATHWAY CONNECTIVITY & SLOWNESS

MYSELF MONINDER KATARIA BEARING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1103620641 IS REALLY SUFFERING WITH HATHWAY INTERNET AS THE SPEED & SLOWNESS OF INTERNET IS UNBEARABLE. I AM ON A DAILY BASIS RAISING THE SERVICE REQUEST IN THEIR PORTAL BUT THEIR TECHNICAL TEAM IS CLOSING THE SERVICE REQUEST THEMSELVES WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH US. PATHETIC SERVICE & REALLY FED UP WITH HATHWAY BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICES.
AmeyaSakhalkar

Sep 29, 2017

Connection not installed

I applied for Hathway broadband connection 4 days ago because my existing connection was down and unreliable. They promptly sent a person to fill in the form AND COLLECT MONEY (3 months advance). The guy promised that the connection would be installed immediate next day. However, no one showed up. I called the guy several times, only to hear that he will arrange for the installation that day. No one turned up.

Next day onwards, the guy stopped picking up the calls. I called the customer care, who promised to get it installed that day itself. No one turned up. Next day i called customer care again and escalated. Still waiting for their technician. Interestingly, another guy from my building already has a connection. So there is minimal work needed. Very unprofessional and untrustworthy.

A/C number: 1149566304
AmeyaSakhalkar

Sep 29, 2017

n.padmavathi

Sep 28, 2017

internet

Hii sir,

we r the coustmer of hathwaybrodband A/C no:-1115077518.my problem is from few days we r not getting the wifi. we r facing this problem from past 20 to 25 days.and daily we r complaining to your coustmer care members but they giving and the complaint i'd but they are not respond that but in 30 mints they were sending that u r problem has solved but we er not getting the internet then if we cal back about that resolved complaint again they are giving the another complaint i'd. they r repeating the the same process again and again.so,we r not intrested to continue this internet anymore.we r in the 6 month package.we have more 2 months.so please refund our amount.

thanking you,

Sep 25, 2017

Internet not working since last 8 days

s2k2dk

Sep 24, 2017

Hathway Broadband not working

Pune wakad sanskirti Society : Hathway is not working. I am not able to even open
priyanka khandelwal

Sep 22, 2017

Internet not working since last 8 days

My Hathway Broadband account number is 1143463535.
My internet connection stopped working since 15th September 2017. I raised a complaint on the same day. But no representative visited till date.
I again raised issue on 18th Sept and asked what is the problem ? When will it get resolved? your senior supervisor - Ms Hemanshi committed that issue will be resolved same day. But nobody visited.
Again on 19Th September, your senior representative - Mr. Amit committed the same - issue will be resolved same day; till date nobody visited , nor my internet is working.
Even today -22nd September, I called up to ask what is the status, they committed to resolve today itself and when I asked to connect to senior supervisor - she said that she will not connect, I requested her, but she banged the phone.
Their service is horrible and the customer care people answer like robots with pre feeded mesages. I do not know why such companies exist when they cannot provide service even after taking advance payment from consumers.
I want my entire amount to be refunded.

Sep 20, 2017

SERVICE ISSUE

sairam1886

Sep 19, 2017

SERVICE ISSUE

IS this the way you treat customers irresponsibilty services
what's the benfit you are getting by extending the problem we are facing.
we need to pay you ,and
we should WAIT FOR YOUR SERVICE dont you think this doesn't deserve your HATHWAY
YOU DESERVE;
giving HATH(hindi) in any WAY
IF YOU are not intrested in providing service just PAYBACK THE AMOUNT we have paid we will search another service
UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE HOLDERS
Vibhor_Ag

Sep 17, 2017

72hours and complaint unattended

Hathway customer care makes a fool out of its customers. They mislead the people. It's been 72 hours and our company is still unattended. Everytime a Hathway representative tells us it will be attended in next 1 hour. They don't pick a up calls when we call to check after waiting for several hours. Very unprofessional, We are going to discontinue it soon.

Sep 12, 2017

Hathway is the worst internet provider i never ever seen such kind of network.

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...