Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

Aadi4u

Aug 8, 2019

Fraud

I am writing this in regards to new broadband connection i opted, guy named rupesh utekar from your office came to my house took all the document and money 2860₹ also for four months scheme 8mbs unlimited!! But connection is not yet setup for past 48hrs

I am going to complain against this guy as well hathway company to nearest police station thane!

This is fraud you guys are doing

Adarsh singh

Gavdevi Indhira nagar,
Santacruz East,
Mumbai 400 055

Dear Sir / madam,
This is to inform you that One of our area cable operator in the name of Vishal Cable, he is charging the GST bill for each and every customer but he is not providing the GST bill for the same, several time I have asked the GST bill, he replied the main Hatchway cable operator not providing the GST bill to me, how come I will give the GST bill to you, I said ok no problem I will put the mail to concern department.
I hope the concern department will take proper action against to them, Please do the needful at the earliest.
Cable Operator Address:
Vishal Cable – contact no: 098200 93544.
Vakola Pipe line,Gavdevi Subhash Nagar, santacruz east, Mumbai 400 055

Thanking You,
Vadivelu Mookan
+9198920 47414
CheatedbyHathway

Dec 27, 2018

Cheated by Hathway

Update:

I was contacted by Hathway here after my complaint, and a complaint was opened and then also closed in the Hathway app. However, my speed is still 5mbps and no help was provided.

I was blatantly cheated by Hathway. Their renewal executives are seemingly given incentives to make people renew, and they go to any lengths to make customers to do that, including lying.

The Hathway renewal executives lied to me and said I'll get 50 mbps speed with the 1818 rupees plan, but then gave me only 5 mbps speed plan. They now don't even answer my calls. One of them rejected my calls like ten times consequently. Pathetic customer service. Lying executives. I've lost all faith in Hathway and plan to never renew my plan with them ever now.

Previous message:

My name is Rishi Lodha and account number is 1125344786. My contact number is 9664305708.

I was called by Hathway billing people saying there's a special offer for 1818 rupees, and I'd get 200 GB data per month with a speed of 50MBPS, for a period of 4 months (3 months was the plan, and they promised an extension of 1 year as part of the special offer).

I was told it's only valid for that day, and asked me to make the payment immediately. So I made the payment while being on the phone with them.

However, I later found that they gave me a 5MBPS plan, and not 50MPBS as promised by them. I feel cheated. 5MPBS is of no use to me.

Now these people are not receiving my call. They are rejecting it.

I've been a loyal Hathway customer for years now but if this is not resolved and I'm not given the 50MPBS plan as promised by the Hathway people that made me renew the connection, then I'll never use Hathway internet every again.

If that's not possible, then at least refund me my 1818 and disconnect the connection, as I haven't used the internet at all after renewing (so 0mb data used).

Here's the screenshot for the payment to Hathway which I made on Dec 8, which is about 10 days back.

Here's the screenshot of the numbers and call duration with the Hathway people that talked to me and made me renew the connection by deceiving me.

Then finally I talked regarding this issue with another person that is now rejecting my calls too. Here's the screenshot:

All of these people disconnect my call after cheating me by giving me a 5mbps plan after promising a 50mbps plan. This has been the worst experience with Hathway.

Rishi
CheatedbyHathway

Dec 24, 2018

Cheated by Hathway Renewal People

Now these people are not receiving my call. They are rejecting it.

Rishi
Shaikh Imran

Dec 21, 2018

Net down every alternate day complained many times no resolution

Pathetic service

Net not working every alternate day facing the problem since the day took Hathway

Have to call every alternate day complaining for the same but still the issue remains the same

The service have gone worst from bad

Spoke to managers of Hathway they said its a wiring issues and will be done in one day more than 15 days passed issues remains the same

The manager whom I spoke (William and pawan) are not coming on line the executive says they are not available now plain excusess

As a medical professional it's impossible for me to call and complain again and again and Iam fed up of the service and back-end reply's

I have complained more than 100 attaching ss of the same request you to give me your email ID so I can send total no of complaints I have mke

After every complaints I got a message next day that the complaint has closed but in 2 to 3 years of my bad experience and relationships with your compnay no one have ever visited

I humbly request you to please refund my amount as I don't want to avail a pathetic service of yours

Net down every alternate day complained many times no resolution

vikas79

Sep 20, 2018

wrongfully giving sms

I have decided not to continue with Hathway internet broadband services in August 2016 and have not renewed for the same. I had got call from Hathway office after that saying can we collect modem. I had replied yes for the same and have informed them to collect the same. Repeated number of times they called in 2016 and I always replied you'll can collect any time. To my information they have collected . After that for two years Hathway dint bother to call and collect and in the mean time I have shifted to another place for renovation in my home. Now after two years Hathway is giving me legal notice by SMS for unable to submit modem. Though they have admitted that it was their fault not to collect modem with in a stipulated time and now it's a unnecessary HARRASMENT by Hathway via SMS and calls for issuing legal notice.

I am not responsible to keep modem as it was Hathway duty to collect the same with in time and hence its a very wrongful act on path of Hathway to harras there customers.

Kindly take the action against the Hathway co from your end.
email [email protected]
vishp43

Sep 7, 2018

Unauthorized Charges

I had taken a connection for 6months 3years back when I was told I had to pay 3500rs first hand which included deposit and they said they would give free router and installation. However after 6months I chose to discontinue their services as the services were sub par where I went days without internet.I informed their customer service executive when they called for renewal they said they wiill send their people to collect the router no one came for a year after which I left the city as was staying there temproarily for a job. Now after 3 years I am receiving calls from various people saying they are advocates or that they are from Delhi High court saying they have filed a case against me and have to pay money which is due.
My complaints are
1) How can they charge me money when I had taken a prepaid plan of 3500 RS and had asked to discontinue it's renewal and cancel my account?
2) why are they using fradulent people posing as High court and advocates and threatening me.?
3) why didn't they inform me about my account being due thru call or SMS or letter in the past few years?
4) I have seen many people having the same complaints but why is the government taking any action against these frauds?
rahulchaudhry92

Aug 17, 2018

Unauthorised charges

I'm getting call from Delhi court saying I need to pay the pending amount for my Hathway account.
I had a connection last year in Mumbai
Before coming back to Delhi i requested to terminate my account and it was terminated then.
I returned the router as well for which I should get a refund. Still I haven't received that money.
I have proof of the conversation on my mail.

Such a fraud company it is !!!!
Companies like these should be banned.

Unauthorised charges Unauthorised charges Unauthorised charges

aditya9868

Aug 11, 2018

Fake Bill Generated for my discontinued services and threat calls

Myself aditya singh, discontinued my hathway broadband service (1134717519)two years ago, which was prepaid. But now suddenly they are making various calls and threatening me to pay amount Rs2190 otherwise they would be taking legal actions against me and even giving messages on mobile to pay amount immediately to avoid charges. So now what to do, no response from customer care. I also checked the number from where they called and its showing spam.
pakhi2010

Jun 30, 2018

Did not get connection after payment. Now getting calls saying I need to pay a bill of 45000

I had paid for Hathway internet connection in July 2016.
Documents were taken but I was not given any connection. I kept on calling for refunding the money. And every time I get a response different than the previous. I kept on receiving Hathway bills every month. I went to there office and complaint. They gave me a number. I called the concerned person. He said sent me the image of the receipt. I did so. Again no response from that person. I latter gave up. No one was giving any response. Today I got a call from some person saying Hathway have filed a legal case because I did not pay a bill of 45000. As far as I know Hathway should refund me my amount and apologies for its fault. And today I got multiple calls says about the case against me. Hathway being the real culprit for my problems. In what basis are you filling a case.

I had paid under the bill number:- BLRISP 9897
kiranreddyg2

Jun 12, 2018

False Promises

Once Hathway CC girl called to me , she offered one plan . (3180 RS, 6+2 months , 50 Mbps speed).

i said ok with that plan. i have paid money through PAYTM at the time of call. but now i am getting 20 Mbps speed with 180 days validity . i called to Hathway Customer care many times . they are raising one ticket and they will close that ticket with in 1 or 2 days with out solving issue . my ID is 1135435630. i am very frustrated.

finally i decided to file a case on hathway in consumer court in Hyderabad.
vinaycomaplaintboard

May 21, 2018

Hathway Internet does not work in evening

Hathway does not work in our area on daily basis in evening time. No response from support team and customer care. Fed up with services and will never recommend to take Hathway Internet in future.
rajkumar6166

May 5, 2018

False Promises

I have registered as new customer for hathway Internet. In the beginning they promised me that they would install the modem without any changes in the wall and assured me that it was an easy connection. then they said we need to make a hole on the wall and provide a socket and switch which we did still they are delaying with the installation staying there is some wiring issue. It has been more than a month now and they have not yet installed anything. every time we call them they just tell us about the problems instead of giving any solution. When I tried to complaint they sent a person to look after who again made false promises and left. Hathway staff has no coordination instead of helping out the customer they play blame games.
goutam527

Apr 23, 2018

Service Down

PLease note that for las 6 days the service is down as RED LED blinking on the modem. My Account number is 1137759096 and I stay in Salt lake area. It appears that the company is not interested in giving the service though I have already paid upto June 2018.

DO NOT TRUST THESE FELLOWS. Other services are much better.

Goutam Chakraborty
rockstud2017

Apr 19, 2018

Internet frequent Disconnection

With great regret i would like to inform you that from past 20 odd days my hathway connection is down.

Every time when i lodge a complaint to request you to send an engineer or a technician to my office, your team simply refuses and tells me that the internet is working fine from their end. This is not the way a customer should be treated even after raising the complaint, the very next day i get an message that the complaint is resolved.

This April 30th 2018 will be the last day of usage and not even a mb is been consumed in the last 20 days. I request you to kindly get the best engineer from your end and get this issue resolved at the earliest as its getting really difficult for us to work without the internet.

If nothing can be possible from your end then i request you to please take the modem back and refund our money back.

Note: Kindly find the attached file where you can notice how many complaints have been lodged in the first quarter.

With great expectations i was been convinced from your team that there will never be a connectivity drop down from HATHWAY and this is what we get from your customer and technical service.

Savio Thomas
Admin Head
+91 9619231117
www.rockstudcap.com

Internet frequent Disconnection Internet frequent Disconnection

DaveB

Apr 5, 2018

Do not give any money to this company. They are liars and cheats

When I used to have Hathway and they couldn't solve any of my problems and kept billing me for months and months after I had canceled the service, I thought they just had lousy processes. I now believe they are simply out to defraud and cheat customers.

They convinced me to sign up again when I got frustrated with MTNL's speed, and assured me that all tech glitches had been fixed. They sent someone to install the broadband, but all he did was take a cheque for 10k and then leave. Nobody ever came to install, and I've been trying for 6 months to get my money back, but haven't seen a single Rupee. Now they have started sending me monthly bills for more money. This seems to be a complete scam.

If you're reading this, you've probably already become a victim yourself, but if you haven't given them any money yet, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING.
Sharad Negandhi

Feb 19, 2018

Third class service

Sent from my iPhone
i am very sorry to inform you that now a days your service of broadband is becoming below third class. There are no responses from your staff or no responsible person who can take care of customer. There are two numbers 1, 022-24933353 that’s no of vishal raj pure and 2, 8879798969 that’s no of santosh during full day from 9:30 to 5:30 pm both number are engaged and after 5:30 pm lines found faulty
Can’t understand how company is doing business I am feeling cheated by your company i saw so many reviews of Hathway customers but all says that Hathway is cheating company
Situation compelled me to believe that yes Hathway is cheating to people by giving assurances of good service but I can say that your company has no class in broadband.
Of course you can cheat people for once but I can see that shutdown of Hathway is near by shortly people will say Hathway broadband it’s better to keep computers off and logo will be
“HATHWAY NO WAY “
I am sure that you will not reply to my message but just I am trying that you may awake before your company shutdown
I am going to buy new broadband connection of another company and my 6 month subscription is still pending with your company but don’t mind keep it with your company as donation it may help company little ways to survive
Hathway Broadband

Jan 20, 2018

Most unprofessional experience

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Meera Narayanan

Jan 18, 2018

Most unprofessional experience

My account number - 1125511061

This is by far the most unprofessional experience with Hathway for me. Though I have in the pst experiences internet connectivity issues multiple times, today is a case of expressed dissatisfaction to another level. Today (18th jan), my internet is down since morning and to top this experience, I have no means to reach Hathway. Their website is down, none of the customer service numbers are working and the mobile app does not allow me to raise a complaint either. Forget customer delight, this is the worst experience ever for me with any service provider. Not sure where Hathway is heading. I am heavily dependent on home BB services and on their top plan as I work from home. Just totally disgusted. No TAT, no means of reaching out for help and not proactive attempt from Hathway to keep customers informed.
Abhi540

Jul 11, 2017

FRAUD

ITS A SCAM, STAY AWAY FROM HATHWAY,
they will call you 1000+ time s to get the connection and once you make the payment you are on your own. They are least bothered if you get internet. You will end up call ing them 1000 times and plead for internet, if you ask for refund this is what they will say:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

with reference to your below email, prepaid customer will not get refund of remaining subscription.

Hathway Billingdesk ( 3 )

Kindly Note – “For any Billing & Renewals related queries mail on [email protected] and For any Technical assistance please mail on [email protected]
csjaishankar

May 26, 2017

not providing usage details

I have taken your broadband package on 13.05.2017 and my package is of 350 GB per month(i.e 150 + 200).I got message from the company on 20.05.17 that i have crossed 50 % of my fair usage limit and on 24.05.2017 i got another message that i have used 90 % of my limit and today morning I got a message that i have used my full limit.

Incidentally I spoke to the person on 24.05.2017 ,who installed the broadband package and informed that i am getting above message like.He confirmed that as of 24.05.17 I have used only 13 % of my limit and told to ignore the messages.Today when I called him he says you have utilised the full limit.

This is utter cheating by your company and you are not giving the proper usage details to consumers.

I want to ask your company how can I use more than 10 GB per day,when before installation your official told that even if you down loan you can not reach more than 3 GB per day and he advised you can not utilise full limit at any point of time.

How come now I use my full limit

My address is 212 Twin Towers ,Manish park,Pump house,Andheri East Mumbai -93

my account no is 1139928030

Pl advise what is grievance mechanism of the company and I want to escalate the matter to your higher officials.

I am deeply dissatisfied about your service.
Sangeeta Wakankar

Feb 26, 2017

Shifting of connection

We have been contacting hathway at customer care since past one week.we want shifting of connection due to renovation at our home.we r just being given assurances but no technician has come.please attend to our complaint immediately.our account no is 1115687444
veertemple

Dec 8, 2016

Lack of services

I vaibhav Vishwakarma owner of Vision Earth Realtors had uing Hathway internet Connection from 7/9/2016 In mid of October and November due to there technical issues we are unable to use there Internet Connection. We were requested a complaint against this and also visited in there office in Lower Parel as they committed that whatever's days you are unable to give service the same days you will give Extend days of using on my hathway account My Business is running on internet basis and i had suffered from a big loss i dont have any other connection.
Now my last date is over and without any intimation and any extend periods they had stopped my internet connection. Its an request you to please extend my connection immediately those they were unable to give service.
Iam very Disappointed and totally unsatisfy.
plz do the Needful.
Hathway Broadband

Nov 25, 2016

Renewal

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
vikas79

Nov 24, 2016

Renewal

Inspite of giving screenshot about the confirmation given by Hathaway employee name Sujata falaskar from sales team that I will be getting 3 months plus 15 days on renewal which I have done on her confirmation in August then also I am getting sms from Hathaway that my account will expired today.
It is a clear act of cheating and misconduct and I will be taking a legal action and will also complaint to national consumer complaint board online if I am not given15 days extra from today as promised by Hathaway.

I have received and sms from Hathaway that my account is expiring but I would like to inform you that when I have made online payment of Hathaway I was assured that I will get 15 days extra on renewal for which I h ave received an assurance mail from Hathaway employee Sujata falaskar for which I am here by arranging the screen shot of the same.

Kindly take this in to consideration and stop wrongful act by not taking proper details in to consideration.I have attached the screen shot of email given to me from Hathaway for 15 days extra.

Renewal

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...