Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

Meghnsapkale

Dec 7, 2018

Recollect ur wifi

It's 10 months I shifted to chembur after marriage before that I requested to collect data wifi box... And remove the connection and now I am getting a call that I need to pay...i am not going to pay I am going to complain against you and do main person of hathway of dombivali he just hang on my call I am not a fool I am going totosue to all... My Id was-1126112315. From 10 months it's not been used at all.
Ajay9Rathi

Sep 20, 2018

Setup box Technical issue

I am using Hathway setup box (HD) for more than a year but i am bot able to watch TV properly for a single day..I have contacted agent and Technician but the issue is not addressed rather the complain is paased to TV saying that TV is not proper. I have another Hathway Setup box which is running properly on the same TV.. Please see to it that problem is addressed and solved otherwise i will have to switch to new service provider.. My card number is ############..
Ajay Rathi

Sep 20, 2018

Technical issue

I am using Hathway setup box (HD) for more than a year but i am bot able to watch TV properly..I have contacted agent and Technician as well but the issue is not addressed rather the complain is paased to TV saying that TV is not proper. I have another Hathway Setup box which is running properly on the same TV.. Please see to it that problem is addressed and solved otherwise i will have to switch to new service provider.. My card number is ############
arokiyabenjamin

Jun 8, 2018

Poor customer service - Disconnection and No response nor no refund

Poor customer service

Hi Hathway team,

This is regarding refund request followed by the disconnection provided by your team.

I had to call your team starting from 21st May to check the feasibility repeatedly on a daily basis but your team confirmed no feasibility only on 29th May.

Please be informed that i have moved to a near by location (Athipet) from mogappair West on 29th May 2018 and your team could not help still. So i had to request for a disconnection and for a refund of the pending months usage and security deposit that was paid earlier.

I had opted for a half yearly plan on 9th Jan 2018 and paid 7119.00 INR which gets only by Sep 9th 2018.

Today your engineer have collected the installed Hardware's from me and confirmed all the equipment are in good condition and said he will close this case of HW collection for initiating the refund.

Though i had called your team repeatedly, i did not receive good response and all the cases have been closed with incomplete information or not listening to my request of not to close the case without a resolution. All the cases are mentioned below for your ref. Please be informed that i have all the conversations with your customer service recorded right from my first call of feasibility till refund request till date.

I have 3 calls for which none of your team members have raised a case for disconnection too.

My only request is to grant me refund for the pending 3 months and 10 days along with security deposit that was paid as half yearly subscription plan.

Appreciate your swift reply with requirements asap. Thanks.

Account NO 1154630468
Registered mobile no: 9092702354

Case ref: 21052018w359346,27052018w450114, 04062018w567912, 06062018w594826,

Your Very Disappointed customer!

Arokiya benjamin. S
Ph: +91 9092702354.
arokiyabenjamin

Jun 8, 2018

Disconnection and No response nor no refund

Hi Hathway team,

Appreciate your swift reply with requirements asap. Thanks.

Account NO 1154630468
Registered mobile no: 9092702354

Case ref: 21052018w359346,27052018w450114, 04062018w567912, 06062018w594826,

Your Very Disappointed customer!

Arokiya benjamin. S
Ph: +91 9092702354.
swativasan

Mar 19, 2018

Despicable service provider and cheating customer

URGENT MEMORANDUM March 19, 2018

Attention: Mr. Vishal Rajpure, Regional Head Mumbai for Hathway Technical and Service and Mr. Santosh Sonawane, Appellate Authority for Escalation

Subject: Deplorable lack of internet, speed, and worst customer service possible at our residence for Account #: 1153357198

My husband and I signed up with Hathway internet on December 17, 2017, for a three month plan of 200 GB at 50 MBPS. We have had nothing but trouble with this connection, and we have faced our last straw with Hathway service and hence this massive complaint and escalation. Please see details below for the absolutely deplorable issues we have faced with, by, and because of Hathway:

When the technician installed the two devices (router and media) on Dec. 17 for our new connection, he said that the two new media devices he had with him were not working and hence he put in an old media device and said he would come and change it. We never heard back from him nor did anyone ever come to see it or change it despite my countless phone calls to Hathway regarding this old media device put in for a new connection and my request to have it changed.

In the few months that we have had Hathway, more often than not we face the issue of not having internet all of a sudden for a couple to a few days at a stretch. When I call, I get a ticket number but no one ever comes to check nor does any follow-up. Luckily, I had the mobile number for one particular technician (Jay) who did not visit despite me asking to check our devices and wiring but said he checked at Haware Parekh (the building two buildings away from us where apparently the wiring is coming from) and that there was a wiring issue there and asking me to turn off and turn on. This worked literally only once despite the many times we faced this issue repeatedly. And your representatives on the phone were once able to reset remotely too.

This last time I realized that my internet was not working starting the night of Feb. 27. I waited one day (Feb. 28) to see if it’s some remote issue (like server down on your end) before I called Hathway on March 1 onwards. From Feb. 27 until present day, I still do not have regular working internet or speed.

Everytime I call Hathway I get a SMS with some complaint ID and also meaningless reassurance from your representative that someone from the technical team will call and visit on that day. No one EVER calls. No one EVER visits. I have to follow-up with phone calls and they just say “Wait until end of day. Someone will surely call or visit.” Not once has it happened despite being told that every single time.

I literally have eleven different complaints (those of which I have saved and doesn’t include all those I already deleted) with service ID’s but NEVER a follow-up, call, or visit, much less a resolution:
Feb. 13: Your Request for CC GPON L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 13022018C7155
Feb. 13: Your Request for Hygiene has been generated with a Service ID - 3022018C7402
Mar. 1: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 01032018C11434
Mar. 3: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 03032018C11316
Mar 3: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 03032018C5080
Mar. 5: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 05032018C1784
Mar. 6: Your Request for Hygiene has been generated with a Service ID - 06032018C10584
Mar. 7: Your Request for CC GPON L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 07032018C9020
Mar. 7: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 07032018C9349
Mar. 10: Your Request for Hygiene has been generated with Service ID - 10032018C10508
Mar. 12: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 12032018W290288
Never did anyone call me back nor did anyone ever come to my place to check out the complaint nor fix the internet. Explain to me how and why that is even acceptable?

For the brief times I did have internet working, I needed to get signal in other rooms and therefore installed a powerful wifi extender. That private company representative is the first one that informed me that I am not getting any speed, at least nowhere near where I should. I was getting about 11 to maybe 18 mbps if I stood right next to the device only; mind you, I paid for 50 mbps. I should have been getting at least 45 consistently, esp. when standing right next to it. So you can only imagine the speed, or lack thereof, that it would have been stepping away from it. I immediately called Hathway to lodge a complaint about the speed and again was given the false promise that it would be looked into. No one ever called. No one ever came.

After speaking to so many representatives with no resolution, I had to escalate to supervisors. I spoke to four different Floor Supervisors (William on Mar. 6; Himanshi on Mar. 7, Ravi on Mar. 12, Ameet on Mar. 13) and even Team Lead Mahindra on Mar. 13. Unfortunately, like your representatives, the supervisors also would only do a canned apology and make empty promises of which I was already tired of hearing as they meant nothing. The supervisors wouldn’t follow-up on their own with technical team nor did they call me back. William said that “due to some technical error in the system, my complaints weren’t actually getting registered.” I told him I had numerous sms with complaint id’s. Himashi said that she would tell the technical team and someone would contact me (which of course didn’t happen) and next day when I asked to speak to her, I asked if she followed-up and she said no. Ravi and Ameet never called me back. I was even promised that the head engineer/technical person would get involved and I would hear from them; nope, that never happened. I asked, why can’t someone just come to the house and visit and look into the issue. Why was that so hard? They wouldn’t visit, and they wouldn’t even call to find out the problem. I told all the supervisors I should at a minimum get a call back from them giving me an update and to check if I had internet working properly or not. At the very least, a customer should be able to expect that, especially from someone that is at a supervisory level. But again, you miserably failed. I even told your supervisors to cancel my connection if you do not want to provide me internet, but they kept me at bay with false reassurances it would be fixed.

On Mar. 13, a technician named Pragnesh called to say there was some line issue at Diamond Garden and that my internet would be fixed permanently now since they fixed that. Nope, it wasn’t the case, and this was also the first I was ever hearing of something about my connection having anything to do with Diamond Garden. I asked him to send someone to the house anyways as there is always an issue with my internet and I have an old media device and to send a new one. He said it was just an issue at Diamond Garden and he didn’t want to send someone despite me telling him that I only have a speed of 0.1 mbps even if he says he’s fixed it permanently. Eventually the earlier-mentioned technician Jay came and even he did his own speed test with his own device and saw that I did only have 0.1. Mbps. By this time, I was on the phone with Vishal (Regional Head) updating him on my aforementioned issues.

Technician Jay told me he would be back in an hour to hour and half with a new device and a laptop to check. At 2 pm, I called him as two hours had easily passed but he didn’t return. He said he’d come around 5. 5 pm passed and no news. I called back at 7 and he said there was no device. He could have called me to tell me he wasn’t coming or there was no device but he didn’t. He told me he would have the main tech guy Mahesh call me but no one called then nor the next day and on Mar. 14, I still did not have internet.

Then in the evening of Mar. 14, Jay came and took the router and old media device and installed at ZTE device but I still did not have internet. I called him and he said because the network is full it is not allowing a new connection and that he would call me with a password when it was up and running and it should show four lights if it’s working.

He never called but the next day or so I noticed four lights and so I looked on the back of the device and entered what I figured to be the password. It connected briefly but since then and till date I still do not have any internet. It came and went as did the speed when it did temporarily connect. Since installing the device, I still have not received any phone call or visit from the technician or Hathway to advise me; they should at least guide me on how to change the device name and password.

I have repeatedly asked to have a new/proper device and/or wiring put in, at an extra cost if that’s the issue, so that we have exclusive internet and don’t face these connection nor speed issues. Apparently, that’s not possible. The power/range comes from two buildings away and from what I’ve been told, the signal keeps getting cut from there and hence I don’t have speed either because of the wiring. At this point, I do not know what or whom to believe about how or why I don’t have internet.

Hathway is quick when it comes to getting a new customer and setting up (even if incorrectly) a new connection, but absolutely apathetic when it comes to service or follow-up. Hathway is also prompt in sending countless reminders, calls, sms, and emails saying that payment is due for renewal “to continue to enjoy uninterrupted service” and “always eager to help.” Excuse my language, but that is total BS. I have had NOTHING BUT interrupted service and definitely have not received any help.

This is the most egregious and ridiculous experience ever with a service provider. If you do not wish to provide me internet, then just have the gumption to be direct about it. Do not continue to patronize me. Out of our three months contract, I have never ever had the speed nor even close to the speed I signed up for; I have never ever been given the proper media device; I have never ever been called back proactively; I have never ever had a technician visit despite my actual service id/complaint numbers; I have consistently not had uninterrupted internet more often than I have had internet, and this last month, I have not had it for over three weeks straight now. And I still don’t have internet! Now you tell me, is this the kind of service I signed up for with Hathway and what a customer is to expect with your company?

I do not want an apology because as you all have proved time and again, it means absolutely nothing. I want you to give me a private hassle-free connection with totally uninterrupted internet and actual 50 mbps speed. I want a technician to visit me when I actually call Hathway and provide a complaint without me having to call back again and again as no one visits and no one calls. I want credit for all these months of no internet. Do not expect me to renew my contract if you are not able to make the right amends. You have blatantly and seemingly willfully cheated us. I will be taking this to social media, consumer bureau, Google review, word of mouth, and wherever else possible. You fix whatever the heck you have to fix on your end and go to whatever length required to do so. Enough is enough.

Your most dissatisfied customers,

Swati and Jayesh Vasan
Account Number 1153357198
Hathway Broadband

Jan 29, 2018

Poor customer service and connection

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Sushant Naik

Jan 27, 2018

Poor customer service and connection

Acc No: 1125027985. I'm paying for download speed of 50 MBPS and upload speed of 5 MBPS but I am getting 3 MBPS and upload speed of 0.4 MBPS. Paid Rs 11000 per anum. Had issues over 4 months and they compansate me only 15 days for it. Their average issue resolution time is 2 weeks. Their polcies says if you utilize just 1 MB per day and rest of the time if you had issue then you're not eligible to get any compansate for the same since you utilize that 1 mb for the day.

EVERYONE SHOULD AWARE OF THIS POLICY. When it comes to compensate hathway nodal officer will tell you the same and he will cry like I'm working for hathway and it's my duty to tell you policies thats all. They have made polcies just to benfit their business.

I'd suggest everyone not to use Hathway because even if you're getting good connection for sometime it's okay but any issue happens then this company won't care about your losses.
Look at my case, 7 days left to renewal but their sales team calling to renew my service by paying Rs 13000 but they're incapable of solving connection from last 2 weeks. It happens everytime, I had issues over 2 weeks and then case goes to Nodal Officer and he will just end up saying I work for Hathway and can't work beyond their polcies.

Please think before paying to big names. better pay to small firms. They atleast care for your losses.

MrArpit

Nov 12, 2016

Bad wiring

Sir/Ma'am
I am resident of B-306, Anuradha Building, SV Road, Andheri(west), Mumbai. A user of Hathway's broadband facility. The facility is good but has come with a problem.
While installing the broadband connection, the person did not do the wiring correctly and said that he will do it the next day. Because of the wiring the window is left open and mice enter walking on wire. We called call center multiple times to send a guy to get it done but nothing was done. It's been 3 months now.
When they came to collect money for the new connection, they told someone will come in a few days, but no one did.
After 3 months when someone from their side came to collect money, we said that we would pay money only after that wiring is corrected. We would have paid our fee the very next moment, but instead the connection was cut instead of hearing our pleas.
It is possible that the request is not reaching the officials.
Please look into the matter.
Feel free to contact me.
Arpit Agarwal
+919867600661
Hathway Broadband

Oct 18, 2016

Internet service

Malkesh Trivedi

Oct 15, 2016

Internet service

I have taken a 3 month Hath way subscription plan last month. From then, Every week I am facing a service issue.First time when I face the issue, they said the service was down at poll and this repeated for 3 times with in just 1 and half month.Every time I have to end up calling customer care/service technician and they dont even bother about my complaints and responds lately.Right now my Internet was down from past 4 days and my issue was still not resolved.

Every day I have to make 20 calls to service technician/Customer care and stupidly still the issue was same.I have complete records of persons I spoke to with audio call records.Such a worst Broadband operator that I have ever took.

Name:Nirmala m dodia

Account number:1560906
Krishnan Seshan

Sep 19, 2016

not showing select sports HD

I have been writing to Hathway Datacom & Cable for the last 10 days. I have a HD subscription with them & have paid annual charges for showing all HD channels. However Hathway is not showing select sports ( Star TV ) HD 1 & 2 wherein all football matches are telecasted live. The reason Hathway give is that it is not in their product range. Now I do not have a choice to shift as i have paid in advance annual charges.

Please Help, I enjoy watching European football & that is one of the reason i opted for HD telecast of Hathway.
zak123

May 28, 2016

Hathway website not secure! Lost my money. Don't make online payments

I made a payment of Rs. 4654 for a 6 month subscription. The transaction details are INB/418978760/TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LTD/ and the payment reference no is 229431321. The money was deducted from my bank account but I got a payment gateway error. When I called Hathway I was told that they haven't received the money and they refused to register my complaint and they didn't activate my account. My bank has successfully transferred the money to their payment gateway TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LTD and they've also sent me the payment reference number. I've lost close to 5000rs and my banking details are not safe with them. This is daylight robbery. What is the procedure to register a complaint in consumer court.?
Santosh Mudaliar

Jun 26, 2015

Internet connectivity issues and lack of response from the call centres of Hathway services.

I the undersigned am a customer of Hathway Digital Cable Tv & Broadband Internet Providers using the Internet Services of the mentioned company. My Account number is 910615. The internet services has been stumped since last month (i.e 13th May 2015). Inspite of numerous complaints to the customer support team no action has been taken yet,The complaints which raised has fell on the deaf ears of the support presonnels.Its high time a solution has been met for the aforementioned situation.

I hope raising an alarm here would solve my long pending issue.

Yours truly

Bad service

heenain

Feb 3, 2015

Deficiency in Services

complaints emailed to local Kandivali office, Mumbai Nodal officer and Appellite officer..the correspondence going on since 19th January,2015.

This is Heena Shah haveing two Hathway acc no 210699 and 252488. Bith the accounts are fully paid. Previously also, both the accounts had connectivity and service issues.
Acc. no 252488 is active at my clinic, which is a pathology laboratory and hence uploading of Patient's reports is very important.
Past 5-6 days, the internet connectivity was down. In spite rpeated complaints, no engineer visited the site.
I have repeatedly requested Mr. Navid to change the cable or conceal as the society in which, this connection is for the green building norms. The developer is not getting the approval because of a hanging cable outside the society. They had warned me since June,2014 for changing the ISP or Hathway had to take underground cable.I have also given a written application to Kandivali office. For six months, they have ignored it. I am stuck because I have paid 12 months charges.
Now the situation is, cable is cut by the developer and I am without net connectivity past one week. On 10th January also there was no connectivity.
The issue is beyond my tolerance and my work is getting affected. I simply demand my balance amount for both the accounts. Now that there is no feasibility to provide the net connection for 252488 acc, , I simply demand the charges paid from 10th January till 31st March. I have also paid static IP charges for both the accounts.
I am emailing screenshots of the payments made for both the account.
If yoou check the history in your system for both account, you will find the no of grievances, complaints and no connectivity days.
Why should I continue with the company which has no ethics to provide services to the customer. Every 10 days, I have to leave my busy schedule from work and visit Kandivali office.
Coming back to the main point, simply refund me the charges ( ISP and static IP charges for both accounts). Just because I have paid for a year, you can not force me to retain and undergo this frustrating service and related troubles.

Email dated:30.01.2015
Mr .Mukesh Makhija and whomsoever it may concern,

The ISP ACC NO 210699 is not working since 5 pm. My contact nos are blocked at Hathway call center including my residence no. A call from another no is not answered by call center employee and is hung up without any intimation.
I have not received any reply to my earlier emails. As per Mr Makhija (the post of Nodal office!) is still looking into technical issues as per his mail.
The account is terminated or deactivated without any intimation.
As per my consumer rights, I claim the company for the deficiency in their services and hamper my work and profession.
I also claim to the company all the amount paid past three years and compensation for causing troubles to me, no of my calls, waste of my time and energy, no of times I had to visit Kandivali office, false promises and no explanation to all those days when there was no connectivity,
The company has no ethics and is behaving like one man army. Customer service is zero,call center employees are fully trained only to lodge complaints and not solve any complaints.
No company in the world can terminate the services without any intimation, when a customer has fully paid advance for 12 months.
I claim all the compensation from the company for deficiency in services, not providing connectivity when it is fully paid till August, 2015.
The company has no right to terminate the account without intimation.

Email dated 31st Jan,2015
How long does it take? For your information, I got a call from Mr Prakash- Kandivali office to inform me that ISP acc no. 252488 is not feasible.
Forget the miscommunication, the Kandivali office does not even know about this chain of emails!
Or every one from top to the bottom are careless and irresponsible?
I want the company to explain, on what grounds is the acc no 210699 terminated?
Very specifically, it is deactivated on the weekend.
Even the international brands reply to tweets. Even Prime minister of India is concerned about the tweets. Is your company larger and busier than all these?
Your nodal officer and you are diverting the issue to concerned authority! Who??
Who is in responsible position to act? To listen? To compensate my losses and refund my money which is paid in advance?
Or all are trained to turn deaf ears to customers?

Email dated 03.02.2015
Heena Shah <heenain@gmail.com>
12:50 PM (4 hours ago)

to MUM, mumappellate, sckvwest, Mahesh
Acc no 210699 was terminated at your end, without any intimation. This information is confirmed by Kandivali office. My contact nos are blocked at call center. Mr Vishal from Kandivali office has confirmed with me on Friday evening (30.01.2015). So anyway, I don't want your connectivity, I don't want to deal with the company who has no moral ethics.
I have suffered a lot in past three years. You better go through the history of an account, my emails and compensate the losses for both my ISP accounts which I am claiming, for all the nonsense I have dealt with.
Just talk about compensation now, You are out of your limit for regretting. You had no right to terminate acc 210699. You are lying about the technical issues for 210699. Your people have confirmed that you have terminated.
I claim the refund and compensation for both my accounts.

I have emailed six times to nodal officer, appellite officer and local KAndivali office but they are not compensating my payments.
karlcash

Jan 9, 2015

Very Bad Customer Support

Hi My Name is Karl, ID 1248769 I have taken Hathway Broadband service paid in Advance for 3 months.
They gave me a router as well the person came at home and installed it but NO SERVICE AT ALL , FROM PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING THEM TO SEND A TECHNICIAN AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE, BUT NOTHING POSITIVE YET.
GUESS THIS WAS A REALLY BAD CHOICE OF USING HATHWAY,
IF SOME ONE REALLY IS READING THIS HOPE THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED.

VERY BAD AFTER SUPPORT.
Karl Cash
Hitesh Tailor

Sep 3, 2014

50MB plan is a cheat Plan

I was force to transfer my plan from Flash 2 Lite to HD1 Stream 50 MB plan on 6-Jul-14, as Hathway informed that they have stopped giving any other plan in my area and are giving only this pathetic 50 MB plan.
And my nightmare with Hathway started from 6-Jul-14, I don't remember a single day when the Internet was working perfectly fine without me restarting the Modem twice or thrice and now since past 30 Days the service have gone from Bad to Worse, My complaints are falling on deaf ears it seems, call center have standard answers like, we are sorry sir, or it will get sorted by End of the Day, but which Day and Date is never told.
It seems Hathway a private operator is turning out into a government organisation who turns deaf ear to their customers once there is a problem and if there is a cheque/cash payment to be collected for renewal the person will be on your doorstep on exact date and infact before time. Well but nowadays even our Municipal Corporation is trying improve their services but these private operators are getting worse.
My Account No. is 953079 and some compliant No are 10373540, 10403319, 10432938, 10578689, 10583896, 10610589. The call center says the engineer will visit my place but there is never any, and even if a engineer comes to my place he is not even having a Laptop, don't know how he will check the Internet connection, dear Hathway you cannot assume that every home will have a desktop/laptop if they have taken an internet connection, nowadays we can also use internet on phone, seems their engineers are poorly trained.
Before taking a 50 Mb plan I rarely remember if I had given a call to Call Center to register any complaint and use to recommend friend's and family for taking Hathway connection but now every 2nd-3rd day I have to call Hathway for some or the other issue like, no connectivity, no online, slow browsing (even with 50 Mb speed I cannot watch/play song/video on youtube without any buffering), on/off of internet connectivity. And their site does not mention any escalation matrix.
Service should be such that whenever anytime, any day, even once in 6 months if I switch ON the modem, Internet should work seamlessly, without any interruption, without any complaint, that's called service, which we customer pay for of our hard earned money.
abidali dossa

Apr 8, 2013

business practise

Hathway has changed their Fair Usage Policy without proper intimation or communication to its customers. This has resulted in downgrade of services for all those who were not aware that the change now affects data transfers on Sunday. Previously all data transfers on Sunday were not a part of the FUP.

Jul 4, 2012

HORRIBLE SUPPORT SERVICE

My A/c No is 736464.I was not getting internet connectivity for some days, and after waiting initially for the first few days lodged a complaint on 23/6/2012 at 9:30 pm. I was assured of immediate rectification. Problem was not solved, and again I called them on 25/6/2012. They checked and said “the problem will be solved by tomorrow”. Nothing happened, and I called up again on 26/6/2012. Same reply “problem will be solved tomorrow certainly”. I waited till next day. As usual, problem was not rectified, so I called again on 27/6/2012. This time reply was “we will send our engineer tomorrow”. Engineer came on 28/6/2012, but could not rectify the problem. I waited. I called again on 29/6/2012, and was assured that by any means the problem will be certainly fixed by 30/6/2012.On 30/6/2012, I called up 4 times, the last time at 9 pm. As usual, this time by a senior, I was assured that the “problem will be certainly fixed by 2/7/2012”. They took down a fresh complaint on 30/6/2012. Till 3/7/2012 the problem has not been rectified. It is very clear that the Company does not have any willingness or resources to continue servicing their customers.
Between 23/6/2012 & 30/6/2012 I have called up the service centre 10 times & have spent a total of almost 107 minutes on phone. I cannot think of such an unresponsive service support and such a technologically obsolete ISP which cannot rectify a small problem for so many days.

Feb 20, 2012

improper communication

Hello.
I am a billing customer of HATHWAY Internet service providers with A/C no. 536411.

Company provide us with the phone nos mentioned above which are unable to make us reach to their customer care executives.
these phones are answered by computer recording machines which make us wait for 10 minutes and the phone gets disconnected.
i am facing this similar problem since 2-3 months.
Kindly help.

Another complaint is
i received a bill in 1st week of February in which it the last date of payment of bill is 13th of February.
whereas the bill received is for the period of 1st February till 29th February 2012.

Kindly help.

Jul 27, 2011

not refund amount of connection

the hathway agent took connection amount and called me that connection will be proceed in next two days but after 10 days they not picking up my cal even i am also visited the company office, they said that your building does not have connectivity of broadband so they will refund your amount.

But it is been one month they are not answering my phone.

Jul 22, 2011

slow internet connection

Hello

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out
of Cash Reward from UK.
Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners
has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.
Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they
are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.
Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message
you received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
on cyber.crimebureau@ymail.com so as to enable them ascertain
if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Received is a Fraud Notification.

Jul 22, 2011

slow internet connection

i m hathway broadband internet customer. my customer id is 673421 . my internet connection is very slow from last 3 week and i cant access properly . if i called the customer care from last 3 days bt anyone not attend the call .

Oct 25, 2010

fair plain limit

dear sir i have 512kbps unlimited plain and i have already paid for six month. and now after 2 month they have send me SMS that your a/c has crossed 85% of fair usage limit. now that's my complain that they not told me about this thing and when i contact them they not giving me proper answer regarding this.

(Download Limit 99999999 ) this is showing in plan why checking online for six month.
please help me about this

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...