Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

Niranjan Yadav B

Nov 18, 2014

Invoice

i have cable connection of hathway in banjara hills hyd Telangana -34
the agent is not billing for the month and intimating the payment process and every six months the agent disconnects the cable and demands the bill for the six months with increase payment say it has hiked before two months without intimating. if call the local distributor he never responds and the agent does not give the invoice.

i am demanding the invoice for complete transaction he saying that it will not be available.

Please sujjest me how to proceed this type of situation.

Sameer Ali

Sep 6, 2014

sell my ads

hi i ad is sell so remoe ads n my number is 9700485054
sailu73

Jul 31, 2014

all channels are not comming mainly telugu and cartoon channels

I am not getting all channels mainly telugu Etv,ZEE telugu Maa tv Bhakthi Cvr spiritual for lost four days. pl do tha needful.
Madhavicable

Jul 5, 2014

Cable TV connection

I reside at 1-8-720/1, Flat 303, Sri Sai Apts, Veg Market Road, Nallakunta, Hyderabad 44. The Hathway Cable operator of the locality is Jyothi Cable Network. Ph No 91 77 77 40 98. Despite many telephonic and personal requests for the last 6 months I was not given cable TV connection. Reasons are not known. What is the use of Set Top Box of Hathway (purchased for Rs.1400/-) if I have to go for other TV operator?
Madhavi
Ramesh76

Jun 16, 2014

Regd: Wifi

I have taken Internet connection and purchased a wifi device at the time of purchasing wifi device from Hathway, they haven't told anything like it is specific to Hathaway connection only and due to network issues. I have taken the Beam Internet which is working fine and I have cancelled the hathway connection and in February,I called so many times to Hathway people collect the device and return my amount back but everytime saying our exceutive is going to coming to collectto ur home but nobody came to collect.finally in May 28 I took the device returned in the Hathway office and they are saying 1 month to return my amount related wifi device so, kindly into these issue.

Account No:1067056
P Ramesh
Karanbagh ,
Dilsukhnagar

Please kindly the issue.

Ramesh
santoshupadhyay

Aug 8, 2013

not getting all the channels.

i m not getting all the channels,i don't know why is there is forn to fill for all the channels. so kindly help me.

Oct 8, 2012

internet connectivity

Truly said, one of the worst service providers.
Service providers like these must be thrown out of the industry and be fined a hefty amount.

Also, it is interesting that whenever you ask for an escalation point they say we don't have anyone above us. Looks like all of the customer service representatives feel that they own the Company.
RPYJ

Jan 5, 2013

HORRIBLE SERVICE!

HOW CAN HATHWAY CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS SUCH AS is she your daughter AND IT WAS A LADY I REMEMBER IN THE CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT...FIRSTLY LIKE DONKEYS THEY ARE TAKING MONTHS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND TODAY WAS THE LIMIT THEY ASKED THIS JUST BECAUSE I WAS IN A ANGRY MOOD AND WAS TALKING IN A RUDE MANNER REQUESTING THEM TO PLEASE PUT MY CHANNELS SINCE IT HAS BEEN MONTHS ME TELLING THEM SO THIS STUPID LADY IN CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS ASKING MY MOM IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY SERVANT OF HATHWAY PLEASE BE IN YOUR LIMITS AND ASKING PERSONAL QUESTIONS IS AGAINST THE POLICIES OF THE COMPANY...I WANT AN IMMEDIATE ACTION TO BE TAKEN AGAINST THESE STUPID LOSERS OF CUSTOMER CARE HATHWAY
Samir Kumar Ghosh

Jan 3, 2013

I am not getting all channels for all channels & even Star Jalsa - at Mysore hathway cable

I am not getting all channels from Hathway cable since one month. Kindly do the needful.
ramesh1221

Oct 29, 2012

Internet Disconnect

It is one of the worst service providers.
I already say disconnect my internet connection in 3 months back.

Oct 2, 2012

internet connectivity

To whom it may concern,
Hatchway cable & datacom Ltd.

Hello sir , my name is rajesh agarwal with CCR no 939454..i am forced to write to you because of pathetic sales personnel and pathetic call centre service which is in place at your company.
Let me explain the scenario to you.
I was using tikona limited plan earlier and was very happy with their services for past 2 years but now I was looking for a unlimited plan and beam cable for delaying the connection so on your sales person’s continues insistence I took the connection at two place (one at my home 7 months @3600 and one at shop sardar patel nagar for 12 months @6000.
I was needing an urgent connection (as we have some urgent paper work to be completed at home which can be done at cafes )that’s why I didn’t wait for beam cable and took your company’s connection as the sales person promised its gonna be next day working..
On 26th sep I was made to pay for both the connections..The name of the sales person is Praveen (8019172911)
On 28th sep the person installs the cable line but could not check the working of the line as there was no electricity at my house.
When I call him after 30 mins saying there is no link light on the modem. He disconnects the call.
We tried to called him again and again and he disconnected the call when I called from and unknown number ,he tells us he cant do anything about it in rude and unprofessional manner and asks us to call centre number.
When we are calling this call centre number 04066989898, it does not connect at all we tried whole evening and could reach them only in the night when agent disconnected after I yelled him for the service.
Next morning I called Praveen again as I am under the understanding that it is the responsibility of the agent to make sure connection is working for the first and then the call centre comes into picture.
On 29th we called him again asking for help, he tells us he is going to come in few hours every time we call him
I spoke with your call centre some 4 times on 30th and 1st and there has been no positive response from their side.
When we speak with Praveen about sardar patel connection he says he can’t provide connection at place after 6 days of receiving cheque and that too when we bugged him daily.
At the call centre we spoke with Santosh (badge ID 5451)
Now please pay attention to what Mr. Santosh thinks about the concept of a company.
He answered it is not his lookout what contract you had with the agent when we asked about the delay in the connection as it was urgent for us.
I have missed my working deadline and going to face some serious issue over that .now my question is how can some one be so irresponsible.
Mr. Santosh says that it does not matter to him if I don’t think service is not good as it your opinion and it does bother him
And says I can anything I want it does not matter him.
I have handled team for customer service and understand how this business works and it is shame this is how your company works
5 days on and I am still without the connection..you might have a reason but misleading customer in this way shows how irresponsible the company is..

I am going to put this letter with all my details to different consumer court websites and you will surely get to hear from them.
It is not about 3600 or 6000 it is about the faith that we put into a company.
I am sure I will get the connection in a day or two but if someone has to speak up and tell you guys it does not work this way.
It is shame that when I ask for a supervisor at your call centre, your agent Santosh says that there is no one above him.
I don’t know how much business you guys have but I am to make sure that more and more people know about your pathetic service here in Hyderabad and in Mumbai
I have also sent a written letter to the Mumbai registered office in Santa Cruz to make sure people at the top know whats happening at the grass root level.

My contact number
9032891934

May 17, 2012

Technical problem

17-May-2012,
Hyderabad.

Dear Hathway executive,

We had a technical problem from your services and when asked to recover it,one of your working persons(Mr.Vinod) was rude and told us to disconnect the service.So,we informed him immediately to disconnect the connection.This happened before 15days.But still we are receiving bills on mobile.We kindly request you and we do not want further inconvenience.

May 7, 2011

No Doordharsan channels

To the Concerned person,

Residence of Padmaraonagar secunderabad are unable to receive all the doordharsan channels on Hathway DTH service from past one month .

Kindly look into this matter.

Shajee

Feb 8, 2011

unable to get signal

I have purchased a Hathway Set Box for more than 2 years till Date i was not able to watch the any programme continously and for the 4 month the SS music programme has been deleted and adding to this for the last 1 and half the entre hathway programmes i am unable to see when i asked the cable operator he told that there are under going maintenance does it take so much of time and also give us the hathway mobile which is close so we lodg a complaint ( it is the world best provider) Kindly to the needful.

pandu
9392192086

Jan 11, 2011

Hathway - Refund my Internet Deposit

Hathway Internet Services is one of the poorest in terms of Internet Service and Customer service as well.
I have had Internet service installed from Hathway for 3 months on a Trial basis. The Service was intermittent at all times.
Consequently, I asked Hathway for termination of the service after the Trial period of three months. Hathway has not refunded my deposit amount of Rs 600.00. I have made several phone calls and also visited the service center in Begumper several times.
This definitely is insult and injury at the same time being showered on Hathway's unsuspecting customers.

Jun 16, 2010

shifting has done cable need to be connected

regarding the connection of cable..shifted from my place kothapet near dcb atm to the the same area balaji nagar colony road no.4 plot no.42. so cable need to be connected immediately..trying since 3days...