Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Mahesh Goud 94,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Mahesh Goud 94

Feb 14, 2019

Regarding service

I am continuously receiving calls and texts from hathway internet to re-active the account which I don't even have account with them previously. I have been telling them that it's not my connection and they are continuously calling and sending messages to re-activate the hathway account. When I called them today to ask why they are still calling and sending me messages, the representative intentionally hung up on me and did not responding back. This is the worst service and worst help that hathway is giving to customers. I don't think that they will give the best services to those who had broadband connection with them. My number they are calling is 9963882468 and they are telling the account number 1110092863 and they are telling me it is mine. I'm using my mobile number from the past 15 years and from the last 2 years they are calling me everyday and forcing me by saying to re-activate the account with them. Their number is 7075381506.

ALTAF401

Sep 19, 2018

NO CABLE LAN

HELLO!! BEEN TWO DAYS OF THE SERVICE I'M UNABLE TO CONNECT ON WIRED CONNECTION!!!!!! THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ME THE ETHERNET CABLE!!! ONE OF THE REPRESENTATIVE SAID TO GET IT FROM A DIFFERENT ISP PROVIDER THAT'S DISGUSTING!!! I NEED A IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION ON THIS!!!
Arup Kumar Mitra

Apr 29, 2018

Not able to access my Internet

Hathway Broadband Issue

My customer id is 1152581364 and my current internet plan is 50MBps and now I am getting only 1MBps speed, with frequent disconnection. The internet is down half of the time . Every time I complain that I am not getting speed and they have sent the local Executive to check the issue multiple time and got same answer multiple time from local Executive that issue with cable and modem . I have raised multiple complaints and am getting very unprofessional behavior from the Hathway Customer care executives. They keep closing the tickets without resolving the issue and whenever I call them they keep my call on hold for more than 15 minutes.

I work for an IT company and I am very much dependent on the internet connection.

I hope you can help me to get a resolution from Hathway technical support.I am facing this issue from 6 of March 2018 and almost 54 days over, till now my issue has not resolved.

Thank You.
Arup Kumar Mitra

Not able to access my Internet

Arup Mitra

Mar 24, 2018

Hathway Broadband Issue

I hope you can help me to get a resolution from Hathway technical support.I am facing this issue from 6 of March 2018 and almost 18 days over, till now my issue has not resolved.
RanadheerMuppidi

Nov 16, 2017

Cable Connection Not provided

Hello Sir,

I got a call form Hathway agent to subscribe for the connection and i paid my monthly subscription amount on 10 Nov 2017 and it has been said to me by that agent the connection will be activated on the same day.

To day is 16 Nov 2017 and still they didn't got my connection Yet, I called to the customer care more that 10 times and still i dint got my connection. I do dropped an email to the Nodal Officer of Hathway. Even now also i didn't got any response form the team.

Now i cant able to connect to the customer care also.

Just Because of that i cant even able to work on my office stuff.This is really Hectic very worst service very very very Worst.

My Hathway Acc # 1106395468

Please take necessary action on the same so that it will not be repeated to another customers.

Ranadheer
Vamsi SagiRaju

Oct 4, 2017

Low Internet speed and frequent disconnection

My Hathway internet connection is getting frequently disconnected and the speed that they committed is 40 MBPS and 90% of the day I get a very low speed.

This is happening since May 2017 and I have raised several complaints. Every time I speak to customer service they say they would resolve the issue but till date there is no solution provided and no technician attended to resolve the issue. On top of this they close the ticket without providing any solution and communication. I dint understand why do they even provide an option to raise a service request in their site when they don't even work on their service requests properly. attached a snapshot with number of service requests that I raised.

You can see my internet speed in the following link http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6679028744

Low Internet speed and frequent disconnection Low Internet speed and frequent disconnection Low Internet speed and frequent disconnection

chsuresh

Jun 10, 2017

Hathway wast provide in Hyderabad

Local Operators not responding when Connection is not available
Its Been Since many days,we have been facing the same problem.
when ever the connection is not available and we try reaching the local cable operator, they will not respond even for weeks.
Its been disgusting and making us to think of changing cable Provider which might be the possible solution.
Anudeep Kumar Teetla

Mar 17, 2017

Internet connectivity issues

Hathway account number-1132514980

Firstly i should quote a word regarding the hathway - "if you're a hathway customer, you should follow up the technicians and everyone other than the customer care to resolve your issues."

I still regret for opting this hathway service. For opting the service they have sent an executive ( Anna babu - 9492000583) for booking a connection and gave me a word that within a day connection will be ready. After a day i made a call to him and he said harshly to cancel the connection and your money will be refunded in two months.

Today i have registered a complaint regarding internet connectivity issue. one of the technicians ( Srinu - 8099749463) made a call to me nd said he is coming to house to resolve the issue and he never made it. I have been following up him since morning to resolve the issue. At the end of day i have received a message that the issue has been resolved but it hasn't. I made a call to the customer care and they told me that your door was locked. How one can do such irresponsibly. I have been staying at home and making calls to him to resolve my issue. You think we are fools paying our money and suffering by your irresponsibility. Frankly the service is worthless.

FYI: Please don't make customers fools. You're are getting paid for what we are paying.
sudareddy

Jan 30, 2017

Request to remove my number from your database

Dear sir/madam,
I am happy with the kind of support your team offering to us by texting.
But, the frequency of your SMS is too high, I am no longer patient to bear this. I would be grateful to you if you remove my number (9985867667) from your database at your earliest.

Hope you can understand the anger which caused me to write this kind of mail to you, but I am sorry because You have left no option to me.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanking you in advance.

Sincere Regards

Oct 12, 2016

static ip

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
khayamul

Oct 7, 2016

static ip

dear hathway.

My account no-1119817618 . I have paid the amount for a new connection including static ip with manual effect, but not yet received static ip. i want static ip immediately its very urgent. if the static ip is not activated within 24 hours i dont require your service.

thank you.
vamsi kiran

Sep 9, 2016

speed

i was taken hathway connection three months before, hathway executive said me that this pack contains 40 mbps speed and i paid three months bill to him. finally still now i didnt get atleast 20 mbps continuosly this is disgusting thing i have ever seen like this cheating. please come and fix problem.

Jul 25, 2016

Broadband with wifi router

DHANARJANA RAO

Jul 25, 2016

Broadband with wifi router

My account No.1106483116. Requested for shifting to Kukatpally. Wiring competed 48 hours back. However connectivity not provided. Response level at cusatomer care (040-66989898). no satisfactory. No committment is provided as to when the connectivity will be provided. They only inform that they would do the needful.

Request you to look into and arrange for providing connectivity.

D DHANARJANA RAO
MOBILE NO.8978014331.

Jul 19, 2016

Hathway Brodband connection Payment failed, Money reversal didnot happen even in 25days after transaction happened

I had paid to my Hathway plan on June 06,2016 three times. The payment gateway didn't work and my payment had failed thrice, I raised 7 complaints till date to reverse two payments among three debiting one for my Hathway plan, Hathway had reverted one of my debit on July14, 2016, Bill payment team said that I would get two debits reverted, I didnot get any update from July14, 2016.

Dear Hathway Please improve your Customer support team, Payment gateway service and most importantly Billing department. I faced lot of issues It was 45days since I had complained about my issue I didn't get complete resolution.

Jul 9, 2016

No executive had contacted me, My ticket has been closed again I had to open a new the ticket, I don't see the issue is progressing towards resolution. I need a particular date when my amount would be reversed It is been more than a month.

Jul 5, 2016

change the router

Thank you for sharing your details. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Jul 5, 2016

prabhudasu uppala

Jul 4, 2016

change the router

My acc no: 1107657026, naveen reddy...we r conect your network last month but not given complete sevice. We want urgently D-LINK router. I am alredy complaint many times, but no response.... Pls rectified this problem.... My no 9966046076, 7396974737.

Jul 1, 2016

I had paid my Hathway Broadband plan online on June6, 2016, My money got debited three times. I registered a complaint in Hathway to return my two debits and have one payment for Hathway plan, till date I have raised four complaints to Hathway, No serious action taken.

The bank through which I paid is claiming all the transactions are successful and they are with Hathway.

Hathway has poor Payment Gateway Service and poor Customer Service.

Customer care executives don't guide Customer towards Solution and they just spend days wasting time of customer, It was around a month since my transactions failed no reversal action taken. Attached is my bank account summary

My Hathway Acc No : 1106472861
My Mobile No : 9989412271

Jun 30, 2016

Internet Speed

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
Bhavaj Ram

Jun 23, 2016

Internet Speed

Would like to add few more screenshots...

Internet Speed Internet Speed Internet Speed Internet Speed

Bhavaj Ram

Jun 23, 2016

Internet Speed

My internet speed is too slow. Am using a speed of 40 mbps and still when i browse any websites or a video it buffers a lot where in it should at this speed even after downgrading I still get a min of 1-2 mbps speed and still it lags.

I have been facing issues from quite a long time and even after a lot of complaints the issue wouldnt get resolved infact you people would close of the complaint stating that everything is working fine where in its not.

I have booked a complaint today itself and the tech asked to do a speed test and the results were intermittent but still the issue wasnt resolved and instead informing that person that its intermittent asked to book a complaint and informed that every thing is working fine and its not an issue with the router as well.

Sent screenshots of the speed test which i have done and results which have come up.

Was facing the same issue as before where i booked a complaint and you people have resolved it. Want this to be fixed asap and if this is still continued would like to move on to a different connection rather than wasting my money on the same one.

G.nirosha

Jun 20, 2016

no id number

speed problem

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...