Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

vikano

May 13, 2022

Spamming alot

Worst Internet service provider ever I faced in life. Even I relocated from that location on daily basis they are spamming me via call and messages uncountably in a day. PFA is the screenshot - I got around 50+ text messages within 2 mins of time. What the hell is this?

And when I'm calling to Hathway they are saying its not our responsibility to handle this. What the heck you guys are doing there? Shame in you. Shame on you Hathway.

I suggest don't go for this internet service provider ever in life. If you guys want to complaint and want to abuse Hathway call this number anytime - 076693 62646

Spamming  alot

divyanshsrivastava

Apr 4, 2018

Internet sucks

My name is Divyansh Srivastava and currently living in Noida sector 31, C-Block. I have been facing internet problem for last couple of weeks and due to my busy schedule I am unable to contact customer services to know the reason. Today I called twice between 9:35AM to 9:45AM to report this issue. First agent name was Priyanka and second time my call connected with I guess Shanaya. Both agents disconnected the call without hearing me out.Your customer care sucks big time as your internet services do. My account number is 115211196 and I am on 50 Mbps Plan. You guys are giving my barely 2Mbps. Now I am so done with your services so I am looking for different service providers. If any one read this in future please think twice before taking services from Hathway. Their services are worst and customer care agents are unprofessional and do not care about customers issue. Please keep yourself in customer shoe and then do such things. :(

Internet sucks

anand2748

Jul 14, 2017

hathway..NOWAY

So here is the deal
My current city is NOIDA.
Its been 2 months since I took this "Hathway" connection 50 mbps plan for 3 months and advanced payment
And you know what? I've been feeling f*%@ed since then.
First I don't understand why do they call themselves internet provider..I really don't understand..its beyond me..
Coz they do NOT have internet..they just don't have it otherwise after calling so many times and logging so many complaints at least they would think about fixing the speed problem.
And second thing that i can't understand is why they have customer care option because their customer support service is nothing but just a piece of sh*t.

I have been getting 1-3 mbps speed for a 50mbps connection since last 2 months straight.
I have written email to them - no reply at all
I have raised complaints in their app - complaints closes by its own
I have called their representatives - these are the epic people hathway is having hats of to them...you know why..because they don't even givfixedq*ck what their customer is facing.

All these service representative do is...
1.Call you to ask when they can come.
2.Come to your home, restart the router and check the speed ( but as i told you they don't even have internet data to give you..so no change in speed)
3.Then RESET the router ( OMG thats rocket science for me, but oops no speed change, still 1-3 mbps for a 50 mbps connection)
4.Then they say you this
Sir ther is some issue at the backbone network, one of our link is down and it will get fixed within 2 days sir.
5.Then they go away.( but they call their supervisors before leaving in front of you that they have checked for so and so house number)

And this process just never ends..they love this game trust me..and they are good at it :D

So now on a serious note-
Everybody, at least if you are in NCR region ( because i do not know about other region) just DO NOT GO FOR HATHWAY.
Trust me your mobile data will serve you way more better that these fraud people.
And do not take this 50 mbps plan its a full flop plan.

Hathway people,
Thanks for you "service and support"
Now I will have one less rubbish choice whenever I'll chose for an internet provider.
And you guys should be ashamed of what you server to your customers.
My account id is 1140430252 if you want any other clarification call me on my registered number.
There are so many things i have not written here..but i will write my experience in as many portals as possible.
Rohit Chauhan

May 30, 2017

Services

Worst net speed and services, I have ever experienced. Nobody is taking responsibilities.
Rohit Chauhan

May 30, 2017

Worst Net Speed

I was using Hathway from last 8 months. Net speed was somewhat good at the start, but later on it became worst. Please beware. Don't go for Hathway.
tarunataruna

Mar 30, 2014

Speed Slow

A/C No : 627969 / Noida

I Manoj Ahuja having your Hathway broadband connection from 4 years.(Cable Modem)
My account no. is 627969. from last three months i am getting poor internet connection and Wi-Fi not working.
Daily i am facing the problem of disconnection of internet.
I have made so many complaints from 3 months to your costumer care help for proper internet connection.
They pick phone calls and promise to solve it but then no reply come from them.
I am facing the same problem,
Still I have not getting the proper signal of Internet.
When I start to use the Internet within 30 min it gets disconnected.
Please, Take it very seriously as i am your very old and regular customer, and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Manoj Ahuja.