Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

Rahul_a

Jan 11, 2019

Do Not Disturb me - Harassment through calls

Hi Hathway,

I have disconnected my connection more than 3 months back. Yet I constantly keep getting calls and messages everyday irrespective of how many times I’ve asked you guys to stop.

I have all the phone calls recorded as proof and I am going to pursue this as a harassment case in a legal way. I have told at least 6 different callers from Hathway to stop calling me and I have proof. Every time they tell me they will stop calling, but it never happens. I had disconnected my connection in the absolutely right manner. I have all the proof eneded to support this. You guys know I’m not interested and still decide to harass me anyway.

My customer ID is 1147793851.
Bar_H

Dec 15, 2018

Account number - 1134712486 - WORST EXPERIENCE

This is complaint regarding account number 1134712486. This account has been deactivated based on my request in year of 2017, July without any due.
In year of 2018 Nov , I received call from a mobile number asking me to pay for Rs 2500 for lost modem as per legal notice. File number 404. They told the call was from Delhi court.
As per email communication from Bangalore help desk, I have paid for lost device 4245 via the url provided by Bangalore help desk because in verbal communication they told they would settle the refund within a month and provide me confirmation for payment of lost device. As soon as I paid, Billing team had activated my account without my request/concern. They did that to keep themselves in safer side for the issue. I never requested for account activation. They have activated the account with outstanding balance of Rs 4245 which is false. Now the complaints are as below (attached is the email they send for payment of lost device which has some extra amount added and this payment activates the account to trap the customers, it again shows renewal date with outstanding balance).
1. Paid for modem amount on 3rd Nov 2018 but did not receive GRN.
2. Extra amount is not settled as committed verbally from Bangalore help desk.
3. Account reactivation was done from Bangalore help desk without my request. I deactivated the account in year of 2017, July.
Till the date there are more than 10 service request IDs are generated but they smartly close the request to keep themselves in safer side. Further I avoided communicating with them verbally as they give false commitment. GOOD SERVICE INDEED!!

Account number - 1134712486 - WORST EXPERIENCE

manishbhardwaj

Sep 25, 2018

Threatening mail from hathway without my fault

hi Team,

Account No - 1144868511

Name - Manish bhardwaj

I got threatening email from hathway for submission of Modem / Router
This mail is not called for unnecessary blaming me for none of my fault.
I was living in a rented apartment and before leaving on March 2018 the place Pune i called multiple times to the team but no-one came to collect it before I left it.
I have moved out of Pune, due to your team negligence to not responding to the device was never picked up on time. Now i have moved to alwar, Rajasthan and the device is with me. I would be able to handover the device if the company is ready to pick up from my address.
Manish
Prashanth Reddy

Aug 22, 2018

modem

i took hathway connection 2 years back and they said free modem without any restrictions in hyderabad , now i have shifted to delhi and now after 2 years they are sending me legal notices to submit modem , why should i submit it n why will i have it and what can i do with it , pls tell me what should i do now
Pavan

May 12, 2018

Incorrect Billing and Irresponsible Service to customers

I have called hathway customer care to deactivate my account(1348537) and they asked me to drop a mail to [email protected] .Then I have mailed hathway to deactivate my account (1348537) and collect WiFi router on 14/10/2015 and on the same day i got response from hathway asking me for the reason of disconnection. I have replied them on the same day saying that am not in that location and asked them to collect WiFi router along with deactivating the service.

All of a sudden today evening around 4.30 i got a call from Delhi advocate saying that a case has been filed against me and given me Hyderabad contact number saying that Hyderabad advocate will explain me the regarding the case. Hat have contacted Hyderabad advocate and he told me the reason saying that hathway has filed a case against me for the payment due of 10,707.33 Rs. and asked me to pay with in 10 min else he will forward the case to Delhi court and i need to visit Delhi Court regarding this. He hardly gave me 10 min of time to cross check with hathway team. Then i started contacting hathway customer care and they asking me drop a mail explaining the situation .Mean while Hyderabad advocate called me again and asked me to pay immediately else he will forward the case to Delhi court and then i need to pay extra penalty of 30,000 Rs. to 40,000 Rs.

I have paid the mentioned amount 10707.33 Rs. which i need not pay. Attaching the screenshot of the same. Also am attaching the email proof of my communication with hathway.

I have never used the hathway connection after 14/10/2015 and i mailed hathway regarding the same to collect the WiFi router along with service deactivation. Its hathway responsibility to deactivate the service and to collect the router. Now i have been charged for all these which is not at all fare

Incorrect Billing and Irresponsible Service to customers

me1997

Mar 19, 2018

Very poor speed

My plan is of 7MBps speed but is not working as per the plan .It is too slow. Hathway has failed all my expectations! If you could do anything about this speed issue I'll be glad to know or else I don't have any other option then changing my ISP!

Mar 15, 2018

No response for my disconnect request

HathwayBrdband I placed multiple requests for disconnect of my connection as I am relocating to my home town, No response received from support team. I haven't got any call back. I have sent a mail but no response
my account 1149088798
First request opened on 6 March 18

Feb 26, 2018

they don't provide BILL

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Atul_5

Feb 24, 2018

Hathway Bad internet Service

My a/c no is 1153604223 with Hathway , this internet connection many time disconnected due to technical issue. I have raised complaint many times in last 2 months Technical support team not helping over this issue . Still from yesterday my internet connection disconnected.at the time of connection installation they will call you after collecting money they are not ready to resolve Technical issue. Just provide you 1 reply , we will help in next 24 hours but they will not resolve.
Need to file complaint with district forum under Consumer protection act to collect refund. Please don't take connection from this cheating Company.
Only looting money from customers.
Rachit Jain

Feb 24, 2018

they don't provide BILL

PLEASE FIND AS BELOW, copy of , email sender to pathway, multiple times as a reminder.

_ _ _ _ _

23rd feb 2018.

M/S HATHWAY
Delhi / Noida.

This is in reference, to the, account number : 1153982149
This is in reference to the account being serviced by you for providing broadband services.

why don't you have minimum ethical standards to provide invoice to customer after collecting payments ? ? ? ? ?

If you do not pay bill yourself, that means you are cheating and manipulating accounting and taxes , and ,because of that, I will take it forward to upto customer protection cell.

We will take this forward, and take it to higher authorities and you are required to note this as a formal complaint, against, not generating / not sending us any invoice and collecting money from customer without giving and formal bill.
You have made a system, wherein you charge money from customer and does not give any bill.
You are cheating of all taxes and all basic accounting procedures.

We will take it forward to customer cell.
Why do we need to remind, every time, for the bill ????

In case, this email reaches, the right person, who is competitive to resolve it properly without any nuisance, then, we welcome you to coordinate immediately and resolve.

Nov 24, 2017

FRAUD SALES PERSON

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
mayurwadhe

Nov 23, 2017

FRAUD SALES PERSON

I give a cash payment to Sales Executive Idress Khan and Jitendra Dixit but still i dont have a connection and they dont give me any refund.

Mayur

Oct 11, 2017

LOW/NO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY

Chaitanya Gupta

Oct 7, 2017

LOW/NO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY

I can never be angrier on my internet providers/service providers. I am getting very low internet speed and connection. My internet rarely works unlike before. I switched from Airtel to Hathway thinking that I would be getting better speed and better connectivity everywhere. This is not even the worst part. The worst part is no one from Hathway cares about it. I have called Hathway customer services a hundred of times, all they do is restart the connection from their end. When I tell them to send someone over to check my house's internet connection, they say they will but never get in touch with me ever again. I am tired of such poor customer services and such poor services by Hathway, I took many plans thinking they will be good, but Airtel was better. At least it provided proper customer care support, they would send someone the same day I called them, even in the evening. So disappointed in Hathway. If this continues for another day or two, I am getting my both connections removed from Hathway and switching to some liable provider. If anyone wants to contact me from Hathway, feel free to do so on: [email protected]

FIX MY INTERNET or you will lose a customer.
sairam1886

Sep 19, 2017

BAD SERVICE

IS this the way you treat customers irresponsibilty services
what's the benfit you are getting by extending the problem we are facing.
we need to pay you ,and
we should WAIT FOR YOUR SERVICE dont you think this doesn't deserve your HATHWAY
YOU DESERVE;
giving HATH(hindi) in any WAY
IF YOU are not intrested in providing service just PAYBACK THE AMOUNT we have paid we will search another service
UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE HOLDERS
sairam1886

Sep 19, 2017

BA

IS this the way you treat customers irresponsibilty services
what's the benfit you are getting by extending the problem we are facing.
we need to pay you ,and

Hathway Customer service Worst and giving false promise to public

muniappan.mahesh

Jun 11, 2017

Hathway Customer service Worst and giving false promise to public

I am maheswaran and my account no is 1110144009.

I received a call from your people in the month of February, saying if i pay for 3 months i will get 2 months free bonus offer. I believed your words and paid where the executive was in call while paying. But it showed only for 3 months and the bonus did not come in to my account. I said this to the executive who was in call, she told me that it will take 10 days for that to add, as because it is an selected offer for selected customers. but it did not show after 15 days also, so i called the customer service there the worst service started. No one has given me the bonus offer what they said. Again and again i am calling nothing worked. Now my account got deactivated. Again i called, one gentleman told me to recharge for one month, where he can add for 2 months, this is also done but you did not add the offer.

I have never seen a worst customer service like this, everyone is asking the same questions which makes us irritate. just they are routing one other. But no one is closing my request. I don't know, what kind of support service they have in Hathway .Very very Worst customer service and giving only the False promises giving to customer.
Rinku Sadhwani

Nov 6, 2016

Internet not working

Internet not wirking if cant given service pls refund amount.account numner is 1113384626 from pune
Kelvin Murphy

Aug 30, 2016

Slow Speed

Very bad service and internet is always slow in our area...
kamalpurohit123

Jul 14, 2016

worse service

I paid 6 months subscription to Hathway and from next day my internet is not working.
When the internet is not working their customer care no. Is also not working.
Representative of the Hathway have no answer for not working of the internet.
I asked then for refund of my payment , they refused for making refund.
sir967

Jun 10, 2016

internet connection

have had the worst experience with Hathway,

This account was activated last month on the 27th , It worked for the first 5 days after which everyday it disconnects during the day and later in the night comes back on.

I have wasted so much money on calling you guys everyday but the customer service people are unwilling to help.

I get a standard response everyday to switch off and switch on my modem, which does not work. this is my account number 1103564873 registered mobile number 9440251967 please check out this issue immediately be responsible ....!
Ramanuj Mishra

Jun 10, 2016

Poor customer care

Poor customer care

All the online links to pay bill are down and when I call customer care they reply back that some executive will get it collected in cash. This has been for 4 days. Every day I have called for these 4 days , yet no one came to me to collect the money.

Hathway acc : 1101349156
Reg mob no : 9650601965
Sahil Vasan

May 27, 2016

Poor customer service

I've been complaining about the slow internet since a month but no one has turned up to fix the issue. Y'all are forcing me to give negative reviews to other people. The first three months were smooth but since then it's been on the darker side.

Apr 5, 2016

WORST SERVICE, CHEATING PEOPLE WITH THEIR MONEY

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number, cell number, and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...