Hathway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway

Irritating Calls

Dear Brian Felix,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Brian Felix

Irritating Calls

I'm using hathway prepaid services. Once after completion of the period. I'm started getting calls.

The worst part is, 8 to 10 times a day I've been called by them.

Every time, when i say dont call me. I've been informed that I wont get call's hereafter but within 1 hr call starts coming from.

This is very annoying, I'm worried because, I dont have money to recharge but they are forcing me to pay.

This leads me frustated and the call came yesterday when was in my close friends death.

My account # 1158883617
Surya kumar s

Feb 14, 2019

Play box not received as per agreement

Team,

My aaccount no 1170714168

I was promised that i will receive playbox with my new hathway connection which i have taken and activated on feb 3rd 2019..But i havent got my play box till now....Have made repeated attempts to check the status of my playbox, but all i got is false commitment and fake promises....i was promised for supervisor call back twice but iam yet to receive one....such a pathetic customer service....i have shifted from airtel but i never gone through the same there...kindly cancel my subscription and refund the money.

Called 7 times to hathway customer care

No proper reply and escalation team promised that they will call back in 2 hrs....iam waiting for that call for the past 5 days....supervisor promised he will deliever it within 24hrs and 72hrs gone already.....Worst experience and worst support
Aman Jain

Feb 11, 2019

payment not credited to hathway

Made a payment of Rs.3536.46 via VPA [email protected] on 10-02-19. UPI transaction reference number is ############
hathway says it's not credited to their account.
dipak2000

Feb 11, 2019

Refund of security deposit

Hathway people are the biggest cheats with no ethics. After returning the modem and closing the account no 1142751721, they promised to refund the security deposit of Rs 400 and took details of my bank account. After waiting for a month, when I called their customer service, they said that refund cannot be processed as your account is less than 3 years old. The fact is that Hathway is not even 3 years old in Chennai !
I used their services for 1 year and was never satisfied because of multiple issues and downtimes. The worst company I have come across. Switched over to Airtel, no problem till now.

Dec 18, 2018

payment refund not received

I have paid the monthly bill via UPI. But the upi is not received at their end. No communication regarding this from their end . I have called them repeatedly to get refund. Last week they said like refund was initiated. Nut after 10days of the i didnt receive money.

No communication from hathway even after mailing them. Their customer service is the worst .
Hathway came and collected the money immediately after i accepted the connection via phone but after that their customer service the worst i have seen!!!

My hathway account no : 1165628821
rajimonp

Oct 21, 2018

Frequent disconnection

I took the connection from hathway and it is getting interrupted due to the cable cut, they are wiring through private place without their consent. I spoke the support and they say will make it priority and take more than a day to solve this issue , I am getting frustrated due to the poor support
Another thing is no escalation in the support , i have submit a request in portal but the city chennai is not listed in it if i want to do so.
Basicaly no way to escalte and i have live with support executives word will address in 24 hrs
tajpvram

Jun 18, 2018

No installation done.

It's been 5 days that is signed up for Hathway. Cabling and installation is not done, I have spoken to customer care for the past three days and they have a single statement that it will be done today and nothing is happening so far. It's just a call center to listen to you and nothing will be on action I believe. Very unprofessional way of handling the customer. They are breaching the promised SLA and they aren't woriird about customer need. Make money and forget is their tantra it seems. Really frustrating with their customer service.

Dec 25, 2017

NET Connectivity Downtime

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
rajesh1990_babu

Dec 22, 2017

regarding hathway broadband Waiver issue

Hathway Broadband Account Number :1150569860 taken before 2 Month within the period face lot of disconnection issue,i asked them to extended my downtime hours after billing cycle they are denying my words why i want to pay unnecessarily with net is not working

Worst service they are the great cheater of Broadband service in my apartment everyone raised complain about them

Pls dont use Hathway Broadband service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheating the people !!!!!!!!!!!
rajesh1990_babu

Dec 22, 2017

NET Connectivity Downtime

Pls dont use Hathway Broadband service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheating the people !!!!!!!!!!!
chandrashekar s

Oct 23, 2017

internet not working and no action for last 3 days

since 21st oct 17 i have logged a complaint with the company on the same day but no one is bothered to even inform me when they are attending to it or they do not wish to attend.

My network pakage due from 23rd oct 17 i am not renewing for this horrible non response from the company. They are following up promptly for renewal regularly but not attending to my problem. Totally irresponsible attitude.

my acct. no. is 1144636131 and my name is S. Chandrashekar residing at nanganallur chennai. my mob no. is 8939640815

hope they wake up from their deep sleep after Diwali.

s. chandrashekar

Aug 3, 2017

Pathetic Relocation Service

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
sathisrkr

Aug 2, 2017

Pathetic Relocation Service

Please do not take hathway for god sake. Pathetic service and arrogant customer care. I requested for shifting the connection to different area on 12th June, 2017 (shifting area is within 2km radius and hathway point is available in the opposite building) they told me 7 working days for relocation service but they took 51 days to shift. All my effort went in pain by following these useless service team and customer care. It seems they don’t have enough bandwidth or capacity to fulfill the customer query/need.

The worst part of the service is a lady (Rajee) called me for addressing the issue for the past one week but couldn’t make it often try to pacify me and ensure that I don’t get way from hathway and she will fix the issue in 24 hrs so based on the trust, I have waited for the deadline but I realized that she doesn’t have any potential to keep up the commitment to do so, a week has gone now her deputy manager Tamil came in the picture and assured that his team will fix the issue in 12 hrs.

After that I have done the frequent followup with these officers, they came on 1st August, 2017 and done the wiring part but still they didn’t release/activate the line. Still following with them…..

Humble request to all new user who is trying to get the new connection, please avoid and try different service or enquire to the core and go.
Vishalmellark

Apr 23, 2017

Disconnection of net

For the past 24 hours , my internet is not working , red light in LOS led ! Customer care doesnt respond properly ! Please help me to resolve !

Apr 18, 2017

Broadband

resan.kathi

Apr 13, 2017

Broadband

My account no is 1135440247 and money was taken from me on 19th March but till now I haven't got connection. I called customer care many times and finally I came to know my area is not in coverage.

When Hathway ppl came home they verified everything and took my money and ran away. I was using ACT and disconnected Act believing that I will get Hathway connection in couple of days. But for the last one month I am without internet. Still advertisements are all over my area but connection is not yet established to anyone live here. Cheated us and took my money. Someone please take action against them and help me to get my money back.

BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD - Stray Dog Nuisance
    Hi, I am here to complain about the stray dogs that sit...
    Videocon D2H - channel not activated yet
    i have selected channels online 3 to 4 times in a single...
    Videocon D2H - Pathetic Service and Service discontinuity
    My D2H is not working since last 2 days, I am completely...
    UP SCHOLARSHIP - Regarding up scholarship
    Resected sir I beg to inform you that my all details...
    Master Visa Service - Extortion
    A woman called from number +91 9319634986 regarding some...
    EPF - Unable to register grievance
    I am trying to submit Grievance, but its loading and...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to view channels inspite of sufficient balance
    Customer ID 213647040. I have sufficient balance in my...
    Videocon D2H - Channels not working after subscriptions
    After subscription channels are not working (including...
    Dish TV - Registered wrong VC number & cheating from Dish tv
    I got dish tv new connection on 2nd february 2019 with...
    Delhivery - Unprofessional behaviour by executive
    Very bad and unprofessional behavior by an executive...