HAVELLS

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about HAVELLS

S Padhy

Jun 6, 2022

Induction Stove repairing

Dear Madam/Sir
I would like to bring your kind notice that i purchased a Havells Induction stove around 3yrs back, now it stopped working. I log a complain registered vide 26052214932489 dated 26.05.22 saying that induction stove needs repair. On 27th May 22 a phone call received from Havells service center saying Mr Ashish & directly demanded Rs 1850/- as repairing cost + extra visiting cost should pay. When I asked him without visit & without checked induction stove, how can u charged this much amount? As he said Mr Jogesh of havells service provider has said display has to replace. Here I would like to inform you that Mr Jogesh as introduced havells service provider, so I was contact him before registered complaint for repairing. As he said motherboard needs to replace n charged Rs1200/- I also repaired through him n paid Rs cash 1200/- as he said. But when I asked for my old motherboard then he demanded Rs 2000/- & said if you need old one I will take this. Then he has without service provide taken, rather did more complicated to provide services false allegations by saying his near & dear to provide services. I felt relaxed, when I logged complain with hopes that your personal will visit & do the induction repair with effodable rate, but very next moment I felt traumatized because they charge a whopping Rs 2850/- that to also without visit & repairing of induction stove. I told them this has to take notice of your higher authority, then Mr Ashish said its company mandatory rule without visit they can charge the amount of Rs 1850/-. I stunned by knowing that how heinous way service providers looting in the name of Havell's company? Non officially even I paid to your employee Mr Jogesh is asking for warranty, Which he told me he can not returns old one repairable modules. If I spend Rs 3850/- without warranty by your company, rather to prefer to take other branded warranty with door services. This complain is to know to all the customers who are planning to buy Havells product please beware of the service they provide & request to my near and dear to stay away from Havells products. Even several complaints registered & talked with toll free service providers. only getting answer that we are regret for the inconvenience caused by the concerned executive except service request has been escalated. What else should i expect from the Havells brand.

Anticipating your kind cooperation to ensure the repairing of Induction Stove at the earliest. Repairing charges as per your company norm i will ensure to pay.

With Regards..
Snehalata Padhy.
Rayagada.
9337399112 (c)
S Padhy

May 27, 2022

Without service provide n visit charging heavy amount

I purchased a Havells Induction cooker around 3yrs back. it stopped working. I log a complain registered vide 26052214932489 dated 26.05.22 saying that induction needs repair. Today Havells service provider namely Mr Ashish has called & charged Rs 1850/- will charged as reparing cost + extra visiting cost should pay. When I asked him without visit & without checked induction how can u charged this much amount? As he said Mr Jogesh of havells service providers has said display has to replace. Here I would like to inform you Mr Jogesh as introduced havells service provider I kept his contact no & before registered complaint I call him to repair. As he said motherboard needs to replace n charged Rs1200/- I also repaied through him n paid Rs cash 1200/- as he said. But when I asked for my old motherboard then he demanded Rs 2000/- & said if you need old one I will take this. Then he has without service provide taken, rather did more complicated to provide services by saying his near & dear one of service providers. I felt relaxed, when I logged complain with hopes that your personal will visit n do the induction repair with effodable charges, but very next moment I felt traumatized because they charge a whopping 1850 Rs that to also without visit n repair of induction. I told them this has to take notice of your higher authority, then Mr Ashish said its company mandatory rule without visit they can charge the amount. I stunned by knowing that how heinous way service providers looting in the name of Havell's company? Non officially even I paid to ur employee Mr Jogesh n asking for warranty, Which he told he cant nor returns old one repairable modules. If I spend Rs 2000/- without warrenty by your company, rather to prefer to take other branded warrenty with door services. This complain is to know to all the customers who are planning to buy Havells product please beware of the service they provide. & request people to stay away from Havells product. Regards..