HCL PF Help Desk

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL PF Help Desk

vipinsemwal

Jun 8, 2022

PF Amount Not Recieved

I ( Vipin Semwal ) worked with HCL during the tenure from 21 Dec 2007 to 25 August 2012 and my current organization is Kydryl ( Separated from IBM ).

HCL Employee Code : 40193983

As per HCL Comments My PF amounting to is already transferred to REGIONAL PF COMMISSIONER K R PURAM BANGALORE & cheque has been forwarded to PF office Bangalore

PF account details are
Previous Employer PF Number HCL Comnet PF Trust 12908

I do not see the amount transferred and linked to UAN for previous employer HCL

Vipin Semwal
Sheikh04

Apr 25, 2022

No update from PF withdrawal

No response from PF portal
I am an ex-employee of HCL, I have raised a PF Withdrawl request in PF Portal. It shows that my request has been submitted and in process and there is no response from the team. Request has passed SLA as well.

REQ-163215

Pension Number : GN/GGN/005572/9951341
janardan123

Dec 1, 2021

HCL Technologies — Need to expedite PF amount withdrawal

Could you please expedite PF amount as there is no further information received after applying PF withdrawal from seperation link provided by HCL.

Please find below detail:

Request No. : REQ-144744

PF Number : ******0000412705
Pension Number : ***970892
UAN Number : ***2391502
Request Type : Withdrawal

Submitted By : Janardan Kumar Bhardwaj (EMP ID: 51761585)
Vipin 51373935

Sep 23, 2021

Transfer the PF from HCL to BT e-Serv (India) Pvt.Ltd

Hi PF Team,

I need your help to transfer the PF amount from HCL Technologies to BT e-Serv (India) Pvt.Ltd.
The associated details with “HCL Technologies”: The Date of Joining was 04-April-2011 and date of leaving was 17-Jan-2014. Other relevant information are: Name: Vipin Gautam, HCL Employee ID: 51373935 and DOB:08-Nov-1987.

Challenges:

It's bee almost a month sending mails to [email protected] but no response.
I am not able to generate the form -13 from the Unified portal of EPFO. Getting the error message “Details of previous account are different from present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed”
I also observed the old UAN Number at HCL is different from the current Active UAN number.

Please provide the solution to this issue. Thanks!
raman004

May 27, 2021

Annexure K is not received for PF transfer

Being an ex employee of Hcl i came to know that my service has not been received by EPFO , No amount is tranferred from hcl to my current organisation because of Annexure K has not been sent by HCL team to EPFO department because of that not able to download Annexure k from epfo which is required to transfer pf.

I sincerely request you to help me in this matter.

SAP Id -51786212
Senior Engineer
Rajalakshmi90

Apr 8, 2021

No response from PF portal

I am an ex-employee of HCL, I have raised a PF Withdrawl request in PF Portal. It shows that my request has been submitted and there is no response from the team

Below are the information.

Name: Rajalakshmi Shanmugam
Pension no: GN/GGN/5572/282791

Please do the needful.
ranjanhhh

Jan 27, 2021

Pf service transfer not done by hcl team

Hi Sir/ Ma'am,

Being an ex employee of Hcl i came to know that my service has not been received by EPFO , which is why my claims on epfo portal is getting rejected. I sent various emails to [email protected] but no reply received from them. It seems Annexure K has not been sent by HCL team to EPFO department.
I sincerely request you to help me.in this matter.

Ranjan Jyoti Das
Ex employee id: 51455936
ph: 9953035634
ranjanhhh

Jan 27, 2021

Annexure K not sent

Hi Sir/Ma'am,
I am an ex employee of HCL technologies and i have sent various emails to [email protected] as my service seems not have been transferred by HCL team to PF department. Which is why my claims on epfo portal is getting rejected. It seems they are asking for Annexure K which was not sent by HCL team to PF DEPARTMENT. Please kindly help me with this.

Ranjan Jyoti Das
My employee id: 51455936
Ph: 9953035634
ManojKhandelwal

Jan 7, 2021

Middle name is missing in the HCL-PF account details

Hi All,

As per the HCL-PF records, my middle name is missing in the HCL records, and due to this, on the UAN-Portal, while trying to initiate the fund transfer or trying to associate the HCL-Pf-account number with my UAN number then it is giving the error - The records are mismatch, and due to this I am not able to initiate the PF or EPS-fund transfer.

Can anyone please suggest how the HCL-PF records can be updated in this case.

Manoj
ManojKhandelwal

Jan 7, 2021

Middle name is missing in the HCL-PF account details

Hi team,

As per the HCL-PF account records the middle name is missing and due to that I am not able to transfer the PF, as on the UAN-Portal, it shows that the records are mismatch.

Can anyone please suggest - how can the middle name which is missing in the HCL-PF records can get updated.
Shoaib1701

Dec 10, 2020

HCL PF and Pension Annexure K

I had got my PF and Pension transferred from HIL/HCL in 2014 but it seems Annexure K was not sent to EPF office by HCL team. Now subsequent transfer request are getting rejected by EPF. I have sent mails the [email protected] it is bouncing back.

Request Annexure K for both PF and Pension be urgently mailed to me my details are given below

id HR/5572/990690

Shoaib Ansari
+9820910454
SireeshT

Nov 16, 2020

No update on my PF at HCL

Kindly advise & direct me to the concerned department/persons.
I left HCL in Dec 2012 & hence then i have hard time in getting my PF transferred.

I dropped no. of email to [email protected] with no response and undelivered messages.
All my next companies from 2013 are pending for the PF transfer from HCL Trust. Hence i would like to withdrawn as its taking few years.

Kindly do the needful & help to connect the right teams.
Please help me in closing my PF Settlement. i am currently not working & appreciate your support in advance.

Employe ID: 51330965
PF# HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/184188
Mobile: 9966999349
manica mittal

Oct 5, 2020

PF related

I am Manica Mittal. I have been writing to PF help desk and there is no response at all since a month now.

Please help me urgently on my PF matter

Ram524

Apr 2, 2020

HCL PF Withdrawal

I Received My PF Withdrawal confirmation on 05 March 2020 stating that My PF will be transferred to my bank account within 20 working days.

I am still waiting for My PF amount and also sent numerous email to "[email protected]" and various concerned persons to let me know that status of my PF withdrawal. But i did't receive any update from anybody.

Please do the needful at the earliest . Employee ID : 51429626

Ramesh
Ram524

Apr 2, 2020

PF withdrawal

PF Withdrawal
I Received My PF Withdrawal confirmation on 05 Mar 2020 stating that My PF will be transferred to my bank account within 20 working days.

Please do the needful at the earliest . Employee ID : 51479229

Ramesh
Ashok Krishnan12

Feb 22, 2020

Hcl pf withdrawal

I am Ashok my employee ID is 51566548. On Jan 17 I have applied for pf withdrawal and it is in process still pending I didn't received my of amount yet could you please tell me the exact status and when I can expect that pf amount to be credited to my account as per previous mail it also passed 20 business days please let me know about the same. Please update the status.
pabbathi.k

Feb 21, 2020

PF Settlement

Hi Team

I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now i havent received amount .

Request number : REQ-74226 , mobile # 9154231963

Employee id : 51760548

I have sent multiple emails to [email protected] no response at all application status in separation portal shows received under process.

Its urgent please do the needfull asap
pabbathi.k

Feb 21, 2020

PF Amount Not Received

I have submitted my PF Withdrawl from separation portal on Feb 1st 2020.

And still no i dint get the amount at all.

Request number : REQ-74226 , My Employee id : 51760548 , Mobile # 9154231963

I have sent email to [email protected] multiple times but no response

Request status in separation portal shows as Received under Process.
Vidhya Nirmal

Feb 16, 2020

PF Withdrawal

I Received My PF Withdrawal confirmation on 14 Jan stating that My PF will be transferred to my bank account within 20 working days.

Please do the needful at the earliest . Employee ID : 51429626

Vidhya
vipuljha

Feb 14, 2020

Pf Withdrawl

I Received My PF Withdrawal confirmation on 16 Jan stating that My PF will be transferred to my bank account within 20 working days.

Kindly help me with the same.
Please do the needful at the earliest and please find the document attached below for more details.

Request No. : REQ-71949
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/0000406058
Pension Number : GN/GGN/############
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : Vipul Jha (51744397)

Vipul Jha (51744397)

Pf Withdrawl

Sidher93

Jan 14, 2020

Pf Transfer

I have submitted pf transfer request 2 months back on hcl portal with request id REQ-68304 till now i haven't received any response on even after sending multiple remainder mails to the poc.

Jan 11, 2020

PF status

All those who mentioned that they have no updates for PF, please also update whenever you receive it, so that it helps others to know how much time it took.
honeymehta87

Jan 11, 2020

PF Withdrawal issue HCL

Dear sir/madam,

I am an ex-employee of HCL. My last day was 05th Feb 2019. I have applied my PF Withdrawal in HCL My Separation portal for ex employee (online portal) as per the rules after 60days. I have submitted all the required documents on 27 Nov 19. As per the rules PF withdrawal amount has been credited to my account after 20 days. But still its not yet processed. Its showing under process. I have mailed to the corresponding SPOC , but no response from them. Could you please check and update asap.

Even now their

Name: Honey Mehta
SAP ID : 51631205
REQ-67439
kiruthiga C

Dec 13, 2019

Didnt Recieve PF amount yet

I am an Ex Employee in HCL. I have submitted my PF withdrawal request on EIS WAPPS portal and couriered the necessary documents and cancelled cheques for NOIDA location on 25th Oct 2019. I got message that courier delivered successfully on 30 th Oct 2019. Till now I have not received any Email (Sent Email to [email protected] for updates thrice) nor received the Amount.

I tried reaching the PF helpdesk number of HCL Noida office (Got from the internet) but no one picks up.

Kindly help when will my money get deposited in my account?