HCL PF Help Desk

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL PF Help Desk

Niket1992

Jul 15, 2019

Need PF statement to check PF balance.

I left HCL on 08-June-2018 and currently I am not aware about my PF balance in HCL's PF account, so kindly let me know how could I get PF statement to get balance derails.
ntripathi3

Jul 11, 2019

HCL PF Withdrawal

I left HCL in May 2010 and few weeks back I have initiated PF withdrawal request but did not get any update from that, I have been trying to login to HCL ex employee portal but it identifies me as an active employee, I am getting auto replies on sending emails to given email IDs and not getting any status.

Please provide a timeline by when would I be getting my funds in my account, this is my hard earned money and I want it.

Employee ID in HCL 40215302
Name Nimisha Tripathi
Tirumala Rao Pedavalli

Jul 4, 2019

PF Withdrawal request

I have raised a request for PF withdrawal and as per the process it should take less than or equal to 20 working days as per below email.
Hi TIRUMALA RAO PEDAVALLI (51431576),
Following PF Request has been Successfully "Received and is under Processing" by the PF Team. Your PF Amount will be disbursed in your Bank Account within 20 working days.
Please find the details below:

Request No. : REQ-49196
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/0000246730
Pension Number : GN/GGN/############
UAN Number : ############
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : TIRUMALA RAO PEDAVALLI (51431576)

But still i didn't received any information from the Team except auto reply emails.
with Note below.
Note: Mention your employee ID in the subject line of your email. Please do not send reminders/follow up emails for PF requests on or after expiry of SLA of 20 working days.

Always people wants to know the status or progress. At-least after deadline HCL Provided they should comment on how many day it will take.

Thanks for understanding and helping in advance. Please let me know the status and how many day it will take exactly.

Tirumala
kashish Ghai

Jun 21, 2019

PF WITHDRAWAL

Hello Team,

My account is still not credited even i have explained and request to clear as soon as possible
REQ-49624
pf no:- GN/GGN/005572/0000304166
pension number :- GN/GGN/############
uan :- ############

please process this as soon as possible my dad is hospitalized i m an urgent need of funds

kashish Ghai
Xavier Selvin

Jun 14, 2019

PF Portal

Hi ,

My name is Xavier. I tried opening the PF portal link provided in MY Separation Portal but its not opening and I want to place a request for PF withdrawal. Is there any other way through which I can apply. My last working day with HCL was 8th Mar'2019

Employee ID: 51586124
Gowthami Vadivelu

Jun 13, 2019

not able to activate UAN through EPFO portal portal

This is Gowthami V .i worked in HCL and left the company on 19 feb 2016 . i am trying to initiate my PF withdrawal through EPFO portal and when actaivating the UAN im getting error as DOB does not match.

Please do the needful.

Details,
Ms. GOWTHAMI V,
Emp. Code No: 51380607,
Sudhakar kota

Jun 8, 2019

PF withdrawal

I have submitted my pf withdrawal request but still my pf amount has not been transfered . Could you please take required actions and is there any dead line that i can expect that my pf amout will get transfer as its already been more than 45 days . I have tried reaching on all the spocs and i am always reverted with automatic replies .

Employee ID: 51628779
Name - Sudhakar kota

PF Request No. : REQ-46675
Status : Received and under Process
Person working on PF request : Kajal Maurya(51753525)
Alka14

Jun 1, 2019

PF WITHDRAWAL

I have submitted my pf withdrawal request but still my pf amount has not been transfered . Could you please take required actions and is there any dead line that i can expect that my pf amout will get transfer as its already been more than 20 days . I have tried reaching on all the spocs and i am always reverted with automatic replies .

Employee ID: 51760241

PF Request No. : REQ-46675

Name - Alka Dubey
Shubham2073

Apr 25, 2019

PF Ammount not transfered

Hello PF Team,

I have submitted my pf transfer request but still my pf amount has not been transfered . Could you please take required actions and is there any dead line that i can expect that my pf amout will get transfer as its already been more than 20 days . I have tried reaching on all the spocs and iam always reverted with automatic replies .

Employee ID: 51492813

PF Request No. : REQ-43104

Name - Shubham Kaushik
Namita89

Apr 9, 2019

PF Portal

I tried opening the PF portal link provided in MY Separation Portal but its not opening and I want to place a request for PF withdrawal. Is there any other way through which I can apply. My last working day with HCL was 30 Nov'2017
soumya s naik

Mar 26, 2019

PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status

I placed a PF Transfer request,
Have taken the print out of form 13, and sent it to the HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED Head office on 18/05/2018,
Still the Claim status is showing 'Submitted' status.
Please help me to check the updates and transfer the PF to current account.

Employee ID: 51397466

Mar 22, 2019

HCL Technologies PF Transfer request

HI,
I got a mail on Dec 31st 2018 from HCL saying that
PF amount transferred to your current PF office/Trust. But still the amount is not credited to my present PF account.
I want the annexure details from HCL so for this to whom to contact and please provide the contact details.

Request No. : REQ-27719

mail: [email protected]
Shashi_CV

Mar 17, 2019

Death claim of my Wife. An HCL Emplaoyee

Hi My Wife HCL Emp Id 51528729 passed away on 3rd Aug 2018. I am her husband Shashidhara wish to submit my claim for her PF.
HCL was holding her PF related form 2 which was signed by her, this had nomination details. This doc which was under HCL procession is lost. Due to this reason HCL is hesitant to own responsibility in the matter. This is FYI.
We have 2 children 1 minor and a Major. Please let me know the process to claim her EPF.
Hoping for a quicker resolution in the matter.

Shashidhara
radhalakshmi

Mar 11, 2019

please tranfer to my new PF account

please transfer my PF amount to my new UAN number. details are below

OLD Details.

new Details.

PF No. PY/BOM/24781/2549
Universal Account Number ############

Mar 7, 2019

PF not transferred (Employee id - 51423634)

I am esakkimuthuraja, my lwd with hcl was 16-09-2016. I have initiated pf transfer from my current employer on 19-05-2017, they submitted form to hcl.
But i am not able find transfer status from hcl side. Can you please share the status of my pf transfer. Please let me know if anything pending from my side.

More than one and half years i am trying to transfer my PF. Please help me to transfer my pf amount or share the point of contact for the same.

My details:

santhosh_kuma

Feb 12, 2019

PF amount not credited

Hello Team,
HI, I placed a PF Transfer request REQ-30264. Now the status is showing as "Disbursed" but amount is not credited yet to new member ID. Also I dropped mails multiple type but not received any response. Please let me know about my PF total amount along with statement. Please help on this.

Employee ID: 51544857
PF Request No. : REQ-30264
Request Type : Transfer
Submitted By : Santhosh Kumar (51544857)

Santhosh
9790061992.
mail:[email protected]
JayasreeM

Feb 11, 2019

PF Portal is not updated with DOE details

I have left HCl on 31st Oct 2018. My pF portal is not updatd with the DOE details so i am unable to transfer my PF to current company. Could you please update the details

Employee ID: 51461441
Request Type : Transfer
Submitted By : Jayasree M(51461441)

Jayasree
Iqbal2420

Feb 7, 2019

Need to transfer old PF to new PF account

I am Mohammed Iqbal.M this request is regarding my old PF account has not been transferred to the new one.

Since i worked in HCL Technologies from 2014 - 2016 were i didn't transferred the PF account to the new account, and recently i have transferred the old to new in the EPF portal. And i did received a form to be submit .

So please help me out that to which organization i need to submit, either to head quarters or to the Chennai branch.

Mohammed

Feb 5, 2019

PF transfer pening since long time

I have raised request for PF transfer from HCL manually in 2017 and haven't received it for 1 year . After long follow ups and escalations they said they didn't receive the forms and I raised again online . 4 months passed status is ' Received and Under process '.
Point of Contact Savitha Jha doesn't respond at all and I am getting auto replies on that mail.

Sandhya.
Mohanasundari.V

Jan 23, 2019

Pf withdrawal

I am an ex employee of hcl.I left my job on 3rd sep'18.I initiated my pf request on 5th Dec'18.i got response like "Received and under process" and got mail that my amount credited within 20 ds.But it have passed more than 1 month but I didn't get any response.Moreover I mailed to all e mail ID's of pf help desk.Very poor response from them.kindly check and do the needful.

Req date : 5th December
Req num : REQ-34329
Req type : withdrawal
Submitted by Mohanasundari.V (51694417).
Mail I'd : [email protected]

Mohanasundari.V
manish uplawadiya

Jan 22, 2019

PF Transfer Request REQ-24498

I have submit PF transfer request on Feb-18 and request created on 23-Apr-18.
From last 8 month status showing : "Approved pending for disbursement"
it is received by savita Jha and shoiwing under process.
whenever I dropped mail to savita Jha , I am receiving auto reply mail " upload form 13 online on HCL portal. No menually response.

Name: Manish kumar uplawadiya
Contact: 9964805778
Mail: [email protected]
mani07011988

Jan 20, 2019

HCL PF Withdrawl not credited

Hello Team,
HI, I placed a PF withdrawal request REQ-21728. Now the status is showing as "Disbursed" bu amount is not credited yet. Please help on this.

Employee ID: 51399832
PF Request No. : REQ-21728
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : MANIKANDAN NATARAJAN (51399832)

Manikandan N
9840610058.
mail: [email protected]
mani07011988

Jan 20, 2019

HCL PF Withdrawl not credited

Hello Team,
Can i have an update on my PF request, please. In PF portal, status is showing as "Disbursed" but amount is not credited yet. I have raised an SSD for this but no action on that too.

Note: I raised this withdrawl request in March'18 & still open.

Employee ID: 51399832
Request No. : REQ-21728
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/0000347066
Name: MANIKANDAN NATARAJAN
Sameer Khan

Jan 18, 2019

Need PF Statement

I Am an ex employee of HCL, I am not able to check my PF balance online.
Can you please send me my PF Statement.

Employee Name: Mohd Sameer Khan
Emp ID: 51370039
Date of Leaving - 24/05/2013
Email: [email protected]
Karthik Kolasi

Dec 14, 2018

PF WITHDRAWAL STATUS

I have raised a PF withdrawal request on Nob 6th, got a notification "Received and Under process", it has been more than a month, still i didnt get my PF amount . could you please help me out.

Request No. : REQ-33040
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : Karthik Kolasi Vijayan (51585892)

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...