HCL PF Help Desk

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL PF Help Desk

Ashok Krishnan12

Feb 22, 2020

Hcl pf withdrawal

I am Ashok my employee ID is 51566548. On Jan 17 I have applied for pf withdrawal and it is in process still pending I didn't received my of amount yet could you please tell me the exact status and when I can expect that pf amount to be credited to my account as per previous mail it also passed 20 business days please let me know about the same. Please update the status.
pabbathi.k

Feb 21, 2020

PF Settlement

Hi Team

I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now i havent received amount .

Request number : REQ-74226 , mobile # 9154231963

Employee id : 51760548

I have sent multiple emails to [email protected] no response at all application status in separation portal shows received under process.

Its urgent please do the needfull asap
pabbathi.k

Feb 21, 2020

PF Amount Not Received

I have submitted my PF Withdrawl from separation portal on Feb 1st 2020.

And still no i dint get the amount at all.

Request number : REQ-74226 , My Employee id : 51760548 , Mobile # 9154231963

I have sent email to [email protected] multiple times but no response

Request status in separation portal shows as Received under Process.
Vidhya Nirmal

Feb 16, 2020

PF Withdrawal

I Received My PF Withdrawal confirmation on 14 Jan stating that My PF will be transferred to my bank account within 20 working days.

I am still waiting for My PF amount and also sent numerous email to "[email protected]" and various concerned persons to let me know that status of my PF withdrawal. But i did't receive any update from anybody.

Kindly help me with the same.
Please do the needful at the earliest . Employee ID : 51429626

Vidhya
vipuljha

Feb 14, 2020

Pf Withdrawl

I Received My PF Withdrawal confirmation on 16 Jan stating that My PF will be transferred to my bank account within 20 working days.

Kindly help me with the same.
Please do the needful at the earliest and please find the document attached below for more details.

Request No. : REQ-71949
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/0000406058
Pension Number : GN/GGN/############
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : Vipul Jha (51744397)

Vipul Jha (51744397)

Pf Withdrawl

Sidher93

Jan 14, 2020

Pf Transfer

I have submitted pf transfer request 2 months back on hcl portal with request id REQ-68304 till now i haven't received any response on even after sending multiple remainder mails to the poc.

Jan 11, 2020

PF status

All those who mentioned that they have no updates for PF, please also update whenever you receive it, so that it helps others to know how much time it took.
honeymehta87

Jan 11, 2020

PF Withdrawal issue HCL

Dear sir/madam,

I am an ex-employee of HCL. My last day was 05th Feb 2019. I have applied my PF Withdrawal in HCL My Separation portal for ex employee (online portal) as per the rules after 60days. I have submitted all the required documents on 27 Nov 19. As per the rules PF withdrawal amount has been credited to my account after 20 days. But still its not yet processed. Its showing under process. I have mailed to the corresponding SPOC , but no response from them. Could you please check and update asap.

Even now their

Name: Honey Mehta
SAP ID : 51631205
REQ-67439
kiruthiga C

Dec 13, 2019

Didnt Recieve PF amount yet

I am an Ex Employee in HCL. I have submitted my PF withdrawal request on EIS WAPPS portal and couriered the necessary documents and cancelled cheques for NOIDA location on 25th Oct 2019. I got message that courier delivered successfully on 30 th Oct 2019. Till now I have not received any Email (Sent Email to [email protected] for updates thrice) nor received the Amount.

I tried reaching the PF helpdesk number of HCL Noida office (Got from the internet) but no one picks up.

Kindly help when will my money get deposited in my account?
Rohit Verma 6291

Dec 5, 2019

Name Correction

Dear sir/madam,

I am an ex-employee of HCL. My last day was 28 Aug, 2017. My name is not correct in all my documents. It is wrongly mentioned "Verma Rohit". My correct name is "Rohit Verma". I have talked to and mail to hcl so many times but they are saying name correction is not possible. This is not the solution that is accepted. There must be some way to correct name. It is only the database. So one can update it. Please do the needful.

Name: Rohit Verma
SAP ID : 51467144
Mobile Number : 9871381481

Rohit Verma
nkarun

Oct 24, 2019

PF Withdrwal

Dear sir/madam,

I am an ex-employee of HCL. My last day was 26th July 2019. I have applied my PF Withdrawal in HCL My Separation portal for ex employee (online portal) as per the rules after 60days. I have submitted all the required documents on 28th Sep'19. As per the rules PF withdrawal amount has been credited to my account after 20days. But still its not yet processed. Its showing under process. I have mailed to the corresponding SPOC , but no response from them. Could you please check and update asap.

Name: Arun Nk
SAP ID : 51689996
Req. No. : REQ-61296
Mobile Number : 9597959958

Arun Nk
vinay-kum

Oct 23, 2019

PF amount is not settled

I have raised request to PF transfer to my current company by filling the form-13 and I have sent form-13 via courier on 5-jul-2019 on below address.

HIL PF Truast, HCL Technologies Limited, No.3 Udyog Vihar,Gurgaon - 122016.

I checked my UAN passbook and found PF amount still not got settled. Please check and update me. Please find my details below.

Name : Vinay Kumar
Emp-Id : 51578782
PF No : GN/GGN/5572/0000332209
Pension No : GN/GGN/5572/332209N
shwetha_k

Oct 23, 2019

PF Transfer

I am ex-employee of HCL and left orgaization before 2.8 years.

Have requested for PF transfer while leaving, but found out that they have not done until now.

Also sent form-13 again and sent couple of mails. But, no update on status, no acknowledgment, no fund transferred.

Since I wanted to withdraw for some urgent work, i have . requested multiple times in mail to close the process. But no one is bothered to respond. Also, https://wf4.myhcl.com/MySeparation/Login/Ex-HCLitesLogin.aspx is not working now.

Emplyee id: 51510245
PF No-GN/GGN/5572/295452
Pensio No-282328
Noohu

Sep 30, 2019

Unable to Transfer Pension amount

I am an ex employee of HCL (51454571), i applied for PF withdraw and successfully got it, with regard to my EPS i don't see the same happening and there is no credit till date. Please help me to understand on how do i get the status and below are the details.

PF no: HIL EPF trust - GN/GGN/5572/259643
Pension No: RPFC-GN/GGN/5572/246519
Email id: [email protected]
Prakash GL

Sep 26, 2019

EPS withdrwal for ex employee

Team,

I am an ex employee of HCL (40178043), i applied for PF withdrawl and successfully got it, with regard to my EPS i don't see the same happening and there is no credit till date. Please help me to understand on how do i get the status and below are the details.

PF no: HIL EPF trust - HR/5572/129704
Pension No: RPFC-HR/5572/071224
Email id: [email protected]

Rgds
Prakash GL
praveenpal

Aug 29, 2019

PF transfer from HCL to IBM

I have sent my form13 to HCL but unable to get a status.

Can somebody help me with a contact at HCL?

Aug 21, 2019

Regarding PF transfer status shown "received and under process"

I have raised PF transfer Request in HCL separation portal and it shows status as "Received and under process"
from long time the status was remains same so that i wrote mail so many times to "Pallavi_pandey, and Savitha Jha " but i never get any response from them rather than automatic replies.
Again i wrote a mail by keeping cc as "Amit Prasad" (who is HR partner of Ex-HCL) employees and he forwarded same mail to PF helpdesk as well again to "Pallavi and Savitha Jha" but still then no reply.
I got automatic reply from pallavi_pandey that need to raise SSD.
Being Ex-HCL how to raise the SSD regarding this issue.

Mallikharjuna Rao
Madhankumar45

Aug 14, 2019

PF Transfer

I'm an ex employee of HCL (Emp. ID: 51615376) and I have initiated PF transfer from current company (Accenture), and they have sent the Form 13 of mine to HIL EPF on 04-06-2019 Consignee Number - 2334403733.

Can you please check & update the status.

Kind regards,
Madhan
+91 9500603887
Jyotirmoy Dutta

Aug 8, 2019

PF Transfer- Amount not credited

Dear PF Team,

I am an ex employee of HCL Tech. My Employee id is 51360454.

I have initiated my PF Transfer on Sep-2017, since then I have sent multiple email to "[email protected]" to follow-up on my request but always get the automated response and till now I have not got my PF amount.

I am really confused with the problem. Please process this as soon as possible my dad is hospitalized i m an urgent need of funds.

Employee ID : 51360454

Jul 29, 2019

Pf withdrawal

Dear Team

My request number REQ- 51567
It's already passed more than 20 day as per HCl commitment still amount not credited to my account and no response from HCL please do the needful it's very urgent

Dipankar Sengupta
Employee ID 40213914
Phone 9088018190
Rajkiran11arumugam

Jul 28, 2019

PF Transfer- Amount not credited

Dear PF Team,

I am an ex employee of HCL Tech. My Employee id is 51432972.

I have initiated my PF Transfer on NOV-2018 and waiting for almost 8 months. when i am checking my claim status in EPFO passbook it shows Claim settled. But when i check my new employer passbook there is an entry( transfer in from hcl member id) but amount is zero(0).

I really confused with the problem. But i suspect that My DOJ in HCL is not updated and only DOE updated. Please update my DOJ (date of joining) and do the needful to get my amount.

Employe ID: 51432972
PF Transfer Request Number: REQ-33670
Mobile: 9944521700
Email: [email protected]

Note: I send multiple emails to [email protected] but i only receive automatic reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajkiran A
j m pradeep kumar

Jul 20, 2019

PF ACCOUNT SETTELMENT

My self Jana Mallikarjuna Pradeep kumar Worked in HCL INSFOSYSTEMS LTD OA DIVISION HYDERABAD REASON From 2007 To 2014

My Employee code : 15922
Designation : Customer Support Engineer
Grade : P1

I Have not cleared my PF Amount because of i forget my PF account number i don"t have my salary slip also my HCL mail id is blocked

PLS Can you help me in closing my PF Settlement

Jana Mallikarjuna Pradeep kumar
Niket1992

Jul 15, 2019

Need PF statement to check PF balance.

I left HCL on 08-June-2018 and currently I am not aware about my PF balance in HCL's PF account, so kindly let me know how could I get PF statement to get balance derails.
ntripathi3

Jul 11, 2019

HCL PF Withdrawal

I left HCL in May 2010 and few weeks back I have initiated PF withdrawal request but did not get any update from that, I have been trying to login to HCL ex employee portal but it identifies me as an active employee, I am getting auto replies on sending emails to given email IDs and not getting any status.

Please provide a timeline by when would I be getting my funds in my account, this is my hard earned money and I want it.

Employee ID in HCL 40215302
Name Nimisha Tripathi
Tirumala Rao Pedavalli

Jul 4, 2019

PF Withdrawal request

I have raised a request for PF withdrawal and as per the process it should take less than or equal to 20 working days as per below email.
Hi TIRUMALA RAO PEDAVALLI (51431576),
Following PF Request has been Successfully "Received and is under Processing" by the PF Team. Your PF Amount will be disbursed in your Bank Account within 20 working days.
Please find the details below:

Request No. : REQ-49196
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/0000246730
Pension Number : GN/GGN/############
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : TIRUMALA RAO PEDAVALLI (51431576)

But still i didn't received any information from the Team except auto reply emails.
with Note below.
Note: Mention your employee ID in the subject line of your email. Please do not send reminders/follow up emails for PF requests on or after expiry of SLA of 20 working days.

Always people wants to know the status or progress. At-least after deadline HCL Provided they should comment on how many day it will take.

Thanks for understanding and helping in advance. Please let me know the status and how many day it will take exactly.

Tirumala

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...