HCL Technologies

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL Technologies

SHAKTI SHIVAM

Jan 25, 2023

Onboarding date did not get offer letter cancelled

I got selected for GET role in September for Lucknow location but due to family medical issue i postponed my onboarding I contacted to my Onboarding HR Mr rishabh but he lef the organisation so I did not able to contact him . Today when I contact to Mr Aman gautam current Hr of onboarding he emailed me that your offer letter was cancelled and we could not do anything so onboarded another fresher on your role .

Onboarding date did not get offer letter cancelled

RitinS

Jul 15, 2019

PF Team not responding

Hi team,

I have raised a request for pf withdrawal on 8th feb 2019 and as per the process it should take less than or equal to 20 working days.

However, as i'm checking on the separation portal, the status is 'received and under process' since 19th feb 2019. Many times, i tried contacting the helpdesk email id and all the spoc's email id's, but all i get is an automated reply with note below.

Note: "mention your employee id in the subject line of your email. Please do not send reminders/follow up emails for pf requests on or after expiry of sla of 20 working days."

I haven't got even a single response from the pf team and the status seems to be stuck since feb 2019.

Please find the details below:

Request no. : req-39320
Uan number :- ############
Request type : withdrawal
Submitted by : ritin sharma
Contact email :- [email protected]

Requesting you to please resolve it at the earliest as it is pending from pretty long.

Ritin
Rishabh Ahuja

May 4, 2018

PF Withdrawal

I am trying to withdraw my PF funds and for that I have submitted all required documents. I have received a confirmation email from [email protected], stating funds transfer to happen anytime in 20 working days, However its still pending and its over a month now.
I have send several emails to <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>.but no reply other than a reply received month ago stating funds transfer in 20 working days.
PF Details :-
Request No. : REQ-22592
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/0000322934
Pension Number : GN/GGN/############
UAN Number : Protected
Request Type : Withdrawal
Submitted By : Rishabh Ahuja (51560438)
SKaul_87

Dec 28, 2017

Provident Fund

I have been trying to get my PF amount for the past five years. I am an ex-employee (#51383386) who worked with HCL from 13 June 2011 to 25 October 2012. I have submitted and re-submitted all the details on the EPFO portal time and again but to no avail. Please let me know what needs to be done to get my due amount.