HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd

vinodn_23

May 13, 2021

UAN No or Check PF No.

I am ex-employee of HCL and I have problem with generating UAN Number based on the PF and Pension details. I have attached the error message based on the details I have.

PF No HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/128466

Pension No RPFC-HR/5572/069986

UAN No or Check PF No.

Nitesh9425

Apr 6, 2019

trash kind of tech engineer interview

after long wait got literature engineer questions and answers paper

Hi Engineers,
Hope you guys doing well!

believe yourself

Let me share you real stories about bengaluru tech engineers.

After 2 years, again i went for interview in top MNC company that is HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd 1st phase electronic city bengaluru and found that approximately 1000 engineers were attended interview in same company but scheduled timing was 10:30 and instructed that we need to reach the venue before 15 minutes. However, most of the people were reached before 1 hour. We all received E-mails to attend the interview, perhaps most of the peoples were receiving mails past 25 days that HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd have huge opening for Service Desk and other technical aspects but when i reached in venue at 09:30AM early morning found huge innocent technical engineers those who have more then 2 years of experience in various technologies and carried all documents as mentioned in the mail have waited for interview more then 3 hours, after long wait few HCL employees took our Resume and gave 2 peices of literature optional question paper. We all have done with that and submitted to different different employees of HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd peoples. After few minutes i found that job seekers were moving out of the company one by one with frequent numbers. I am the person who is desperately looking for a job and scared that why so populated engineers are moving out of the company and mean time they are abusing employees of HCL company so that i asked with concern person and she simply answered me that these peoples were not selected because their Accent and MTI was not upto the mark as required however, they have not mentioned in mails that they required people those have better literature knowlegde.

I am staying in bengaluru past 7 years and have experience in the same technologies about 3.5 years but never found this kind of disappointment.

Can you imagine how much unemployeed engineers do we have in our country and if organization is unable to handle these peoples then why they are frequently calling to them and telling to come their venue and attend interviews. Engineers are like a dog in bengaluru, they just keep searching jobs door to door to settle down with better and eco friendly environment and recieving disappointment again and again, infact i heart few abusing words from HCL employees like i dont have time come as soon as possible for 2nd round or else i will kick you off from this floor so do you thing this is the life of our future indian engineers those who have moderate kind of ideas to work with good MNC technical companies.

Today again i found dooms day for engineers, i mean approximately 1000 peoples were went to venue for interview and 800 peoples were not selected because they have indian accent and Narendra Modi is promoting "MAKE IN INDIA" and believe in our national language. This is the way how indian become a developed country! i don't think so.

I am publishing about this HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd because one of the HCL employee (Shobana) talk me rudely and said me that if you are not selected then why are you standing infront of me, just get lost from here, So this is the way they deal business and people who come in venue.

We are indian, we believe that guest is our god and if people talk like this with the guest still business is going on without harm and withour fear.

We are promoting and growing private firms without security of our future. Moreover they have huge annual turnover because of us and writing big words in front door like we are nothing without you, you are everything for us. These word are like trash for me, i don't know how peoples are dealing with these words after loosing their moral and social responsibilities.
Vignesh NC

Oct 3, 2017

Fake Call Letter

I have received a fake Call letter from HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd. As they said, I've got to be selected and having interview at their office in Bommanahalli. They gave their contact details too. So I started to believe them. The name is Ajay Kumar along with his Employee ID who is HR of that branch is mentioned in that mail. They requested to pay some amount to confirm that job. So I paid them. After that, I called them many times but no response from them.

Here is the mail...

HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED – DIRECT RECRUITMENT’S PROCESS
You are selected for one of our fresher’s recruitments drive. The Company recruiting the candidate for
Administration, HR and IT (Software | Hardware | Networking) Department. Fresher’s can join after Completion the
Interview Rounds & without interview rounds (After Complete the Training & Joining Program 2017 to 2019).
Your interview will be held at the Company Corporate office in Delhi - NCR | Bangalore | Pune | Chennai
Hyderabad & All Selected Units on 04th of Aug 2017.
Training & Joining program for Engineering Graduates at HCL Metro Cities (Bangalore,
Chennai, Delhi –NCR, Pune, Hyderabad & All Selected Units)
Program Details:
The 6 month job assured training constitutes 3 months of extensive class room training. The next 3 months of
training carried out on live global projects is called the Professional Practise Term and takes place in HCL
Technologies’ offices in 5 metro cities (NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad).
The program goes beyond merely training – it opens up viable career options that accelerate professional growth in
the IT industry. Students successfully completing the training program are employed on HCL Technologies payroll
and offices across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune NCR region & All Units.
Over the last two years, over 5000 graduates have benefited from the HCL TSS training program.
Program Fee:
Fees for the Program: INR 5,000 (Program fee INR. 5,000 + INR. 1400 – 28 % GST)
Note: Total fees INR 6,400/- After complete the Process this amount is Refundable
Refund condition
At the time of Interview you are selected the Interview rounds, So same time refund your
amount (04 Aug 2017) & Allot your Appointment Letter
In case you are not selected the interview rounds, So after complete the 6 month training this
amount is refundable & Allot your Appointment Letter
Career Path:
Post completion of the training program, you start your career with HCL in Application Development / Product
Development / Testing / Maintenance / Support roles spanning across business units such as Banking, Healthcare,
Financial Services, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services.
If any case you are not selected the interview rounds, then you can submit the Two Year Bond
and Join directly, as per Fresher Employment Guarantee Program 2017 to 2019
First Six month your Training period, Company provide your Accommodation, Conveyance and Salary up to Rs. 18k
/ Month. After complete the training company offered best salary (CTC) to the all selected candidates for various
different posts – 31,264 to 47,182 / Month, basic + benefits.

Please take severe actions against these cheating people.

Fake Call Letter