hdfc bank Employee

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about hdfc bank Employee

sherkhan.hdb

May 21, 2019

jaanse maarne ki dhamki di phon na uthane pr

phon na uthane pr jaanse maarne ki dhmki di ,
usse pehle kebin me bulakr ma behn ki galiyan dene lga

aaropi - mayank nanda,
official mail id - [email protected]
mobile no. +919958499694

pidit - sherkhan( S69788 )
chhatarpur,
kprateek

May 20, 2019

demanding money for doin work to customer

dear sir , my name is prateek gupta (m)9319722337
account name - prateek gupta huf
a/c no- 02971000095612
branch - hingh ki mandi agra

This branch is fully corrupted and all staff demanding money to customer .We many times reached the branch for updation of account kyc but no response .....
vkffreak

May 19, 2019

Customer care executive's rude behavior

To: senior manager
HDFC Bank
Jaipur, Rajasthan
Subject: complaint letter about rude behavior of staff
Date: 19th May 2019
Dear Manager,
This mail is in regards to the rude behavior of the employee Mr. Manish.
I didn’t have any complaint or problem with the services that you provide and how your employee provide them but I am very sorry to inform you that today when I received call for credit card payment , your customer care executive was very rude to me.
I felt that he wasn’t polite for asking payment of credit card and not taking to me very well, I politely asked her if I have done something wrong and she again rudely treated me and not only that, but when I asked her to be polite, he intentionally talking to in harsh manner.
I honestly don’t know if I have somehow done something wrong or if he was having a bad day but this is not a way to treat clients and customers and I strongly protest it. I hope you will take notice of this misfortune and asked that gentlemen what the original problem was and if I had offended his in some way or something else.
I hope you will take care of this matter and I won’t have to face
Poojagp

May 4, 2019

Behaviour & Manner of employee

Hello, Me & my husband shifted jaipur from noida. So we also wanted to move my bank account branch noida to jaipur. To do these work we went to our nearest hdfc branch from our residence which is located in bhankrota,Jaisingpura road, jaipur. But the behaviour of branch employee named vipul shukla is very rude and doesn't have basic etiquettes. How to talk with customer. He gave us form and then wandering here and there. We were filling the form then he came around us and grabbed my PAN card without asking. He doesn't know how to serve customer. Really very disappointed.
Shruti rawat

Apr 8, 2019

Safety of female staff

My cousin is working in the HDFC bank,and she used to reached home around 9 pm and the distance b/w her home to office is about 15 km.what about the safety of female members,who will take the responsibility of female members??Is this the way a Brand name treat's his employees,specially female employees.

Apr 7, 2019

immature behaviour of HDFC bank HR

HDFC bank HR has no holt on employees and on seniors of their organisations. HR is very poor in justification. I was supposed to get right relieving date but unfortunately got later dated relieving letter. HR is not serious about their employees/ex.employees. Mr.Ashutosh Bapat is one of these employees who is senior HR in HDFC bank.

Contact me if you want to know ans solve my issue concretely.

Mo-9909092565.
Jig2727

Mar 20, 2019

Branch Manager being rude mrs rupali Shinde

Hie my name is jignesh j sharma I have an account with Hdfc from last 1.5 years we’ll this is about my cheque which was given to me from my company to me and I deposited the cheque to my account to an mulund branch but unfortunately I forgot to mention the date so I realised the cheque has been returned so I returned to bank on 3 rd day itself and they said u will revive the cheque at your address than I waited for a week I didn’t received anything than I visited to bank again today and it’s been 14 days I haven’t received the cheque yet neither I received any information on the same I have been to the bank almost thrice and today I spoke to branch manager mrs Rupali Shinde who is an branch manger for Mulund West Hdfc bank Devidayal road and requested her to tell me why is it happening and where is my cheque but the way she spoke to me was as if they are doing favour on me and also she used the word while talking to that everything cannot be worked in your favour well it’s was very rude this branch really sucks
vickyvishnoi

Mar 16, 2019

complaine against HDFC emp Mr sourabh and mr sunder of consumer durable loan jodhpur branch

दिया तो उन्होंने मुझे HDFC सेल्स मेन सुन्दर जी के नंबर दिए तो मैंने उनसे बात की तो उन्होंने मुझे कहा की मोबाइल फाइनेंस करवाना है तो आपको बिमा लेना ही पड़ेगा तो मैंने उनसे उनके हेड के नंबर मांगे तो उन्हीने मुझे सौरभ जी के नंबर दिए तो मैंने उनसे भी इस बारे मैं निवेदन किये तो उन्होंने मुझे बोला की लोन लेना है तो बिमा करवाना ही पड़ेगा नहीं तो मुझे लोन नहीं मिलेगा | मैंने उन्हें RBI के नुयामो का हवाला दिया तो उन्होंने कहा की आपको जिसको सिकायत करनी है कर दो मुझे कोई फरक नहीं पड़ता मैं किसी से भी नहीं डरता | यह मेरी घर की बैंक है मेरे जैसी मर्जीहोगी वैसे काम करूँगा. क्या यह वही ह्द्फ्क है जो ग्राहक सेवा को वरीयता देती है. आपको सिकायत भेजने के साथ ही मैं RBI मैं भी अपनी सिकायत दर्ज करवा रहा हु | अगर ऐसे हो लोग HDFC के साथ बने रहे तो बैंक का फ्यूचर क्या होगा यह आप भी समझ सकते है |
मैं एक सरकारी कर्मचारी हु | जब ये लोग मेरे साथ ऐसा व्यव्हार कर सकते है तो आप खुद समझ सकते है की ये किसी और के साथ कैसा व्यव्हार करेंगे.
मेरे लोन आवेदन संख्या है -- 417421773
rgaikwad48

Mar 14, 2019

loan manager not responding

I had applied for top up loan against previous personal loan, all related document collected two week ago. but till date not responding and not pickup phone also.
Bundgarden pune branch
Manager Name Mr. Ram
Cell No.9021885700

Plese look into this and take necessary action.

thanks,
Raju Gaikwad
Shiva goel

Jan 25, 2019

RUDE COMPLAIN

The credit card payment department will not talk like a rude and she is saying you are गवर and say she name is NEHA please left his job otherwise close our account in hdfc bank take immediately action
C. K. Gautam

Rude behavior

Your bank staff renji varghese branch shakarpur 3987 delhi110092 not update my kyc document and rude and arrogant behavior sje say your branch kalkaji delhi so I am not update your kyc rude and arrogant behavior and say to me get out my branch
C. K. Gautam

Rude and arrogant behavior

My chandan kumar gautam complain of your staff renji varghese branch 3987 shakarpur delhi 110092rude and aggrogant behavior l submit kyc document but your staff renji varghese not update my kyc my branch kalkaji delhi your staff renji varghese say to me get out your kalkaji branch l am not update your kyc and rude and arrogant behavior
Chandan kumar gautam

Jan 24, 2019

Kyc not update your stafg

My self chandan kumar gautam complain of your staff renji varghese l am visit your nearest hdfc branch shakarpur 3987 delhi 110092 kyc document address proof submit but your staff renji varghese say to me your branch kalkaji so you go kalkaji delhi branch your staff not update kyc and rude. Arrogant behavior
Harshbhardwaj

Jan 18, 2019

Against ANUJ RAJPUT

I am writing this message as an official complaint regarding one Mr. ANUJ RAJPUT who sits in Tagore Garden. My auto loan complaint was given to him to handle. While he being of no help has also behaved in a highly unprofessional matter and has been rude in handling and while talking to a customer. He has caused immense nuisance and mental distress while is highly undesirable. I urge you to take strongest possible action against this individual so that such people don't malign the image of your esteemed bank.
regards,
Dr Harsh Bhardwaj
Bhumi Sarvaiya

Jan 1, 2019

Rude behaviour of your employee Aashka Jain in HDFC Navrangpura branch

Dear Sir, this is regarding complain of rude and arrogant behaviour of one of your staff- Aashka Jain in HDFC, Navrangpura branch, Ahmedabad. Inspite of she showing her worst behaviour, she accused us of shouting at her and instructing us of standing away from her in a very ill mannered way. Such staff actually prevent us from visiting bank and even continuing our account in the same... kindly take strict action against her!
mehta krupa

Dec 20, 2018

Cancel my loan

Respected sir /mam
Myself Krupa Mehta 9870102032 I have not requested for any loan why u have given me loan HDFC is hiring worst staff seriously I have not apply for any loan please help me change the staff HDFC bank name is spoiling

Thank you for your loan application with HDFC Ltd. Your File No is 638208631.
Track your application online :-
Web Site : https://online.hdfc.com/inet/
Your User Id : MISHGR72
Your password will be sent via another sms shortly.

Please note, all financial transactions with HDFC Ltd. will be in cheque / demand draft / NEFT / RTGS

HDFC Customer Service Team
ssanghvi1994

Dec 14, 2018

Fraud from a HDFC Loan Department Staff Named Ram Yadav

Myself Mr.Santosh Sanghvi having a Real estate firm Name Prop4U which is been registerd under Rera Act. Office at Thane West. Phone no - 7710822284.
Mr.Ram yadav approached me regarding opening of Code for Homeloan files and visited my office multiple times..I have given him couple of files for loan and now even though the loan is sanctioned 3-4montha prior Mr.Ram Yadav has is giving the promised commission as discussed earlier which was 0.4% and had told me tht he haa used tht amount because of som perosnal problems and will return me soon i do have every proof of that statment on calls recordings and watsapp chats.
So expecting the senior officals of HDFC to take a strickt action as soon as possible and revert me the earliest as possible.

Regards;
Santosh.M.Sanghvi.
ssanghvi1994

Dec 14, 2018

Fraud Done By Mr. Ram Yadav (HDFC Loan Department)

Regards;
Santosh.M.Sanghvi.
Sundar Kannan

Dec 6, 2018

HDFC BANK HARASSMENT

The employees of HDFC Bank make repeated unsolicited calls offering personal loan which I don't need. Thus they intrude into my privacy and harass me. Please stop them from annoying me. Thank you.
saleem.s

Nov 20, 2018

Current Account Opening Amount Refund

Dear Concerned,

I had applied for current account for my wife business at HDFC Bank, Bangalore, (kormangala Branch). On Oct 17 2018 and which was handled by Mr. Sawan and Mr. Katlish. they took all documents and 10K cheque and promised to activate account in 3days. my cheque got cleared in a day and my account didnt opened.

I started calling him daily Mr. Sawan started convincing me saying that because our document dept mistake the account is taking time give me 3 days time and it went on for month time. now i am asking for refund of amount they are intentionally delaying and playing with us.

when i contacted Branch Manager Udaykiran of Kormanagala Branch he picked my call and told i am driving i shall call you back and never called back. next time when i called him he told he is having lunch i will call you after reviewing your documents still not even called nor responded to mails.

Now after one month Mr. Sawan sends whatsapp of 10K refund DD and tells i want to apologies and give this DD to you. he never comes already its a week time DD created. Disgusting character of entire HDFC Team. And funny thing is Mr. Katlish when i called him i want our DD urgently he tells we are busy we are not sitting here for your DD. if you want so urgent come and pick from my branch he thinks he is the only person working in this whole world. we all are useless and his rude behavior disgusting.

I appeal and request all customers not to go with HDFC Bank for anything these people are very bad.

Yours Sincerely
Saleem
Inventicure Technologies
Bangalore
Joel Lobo

Nov 16, 2018

FnF

Dear sir/mam,

I am Joel lobo, Emp code J5423. I have resigned my job on 05/10/2018 almost 45 days have passed. I havent receieved my salary settlement, pf settlement and relieveing letter. Bidisha Mulick is the HR and she never responds to the call. It has been come to my notice from exit hr team that she has not even updated my last working day of 05/10/2018 in the portal. kindly provide me with a solution.
Balageeas

Nov 12, 2018

Reliving letter pf and salary settelement not received

Dear sir/mam,

I am Ananthabalaji, Emp code 179157 am resinging my job at 08/09/2018 almost 60 days gone still now am not receiving salary settlement, pf settlement and relieveing letter also am not recevied am escalate mail to hr and sm also no one can revert. kindly check and revert.
Arif Shahnawaz

Nov 9, 2018

Credit card issued without any application and deny to cancel

My wife hena Arif account number 50100028960715 in hdfc darbhanga..Bihar ...never applied for a credit card...but we received a credit card ....why???????... It's a bad policy .... when I contacted the bank they are saying ...pls give application...I gave application ...then they say ..you have to consult customer care....and you have to fill a form ....I am tortured now by this type of cheaper and mean attitude by hdfc people .... shameful act we are very old customers ....not only one whole family ...8 account....we will close all
RAVI PAREEK

Oct 23, 2018

Wrongly Deduction from Account - Pareek Electronics

I am your Customer with Name Pareek Electronics and i have 3 Accounts with HDFC bank , My query is Rs. 7345.50/- hold from my accounts after 7 Nov 2017.

I am Contact with local branch where i have account but not resolve my issue and Your Branch manager Mr. Sorav Maheshwari's and pankaj jain behavior is unacceptable. He says “ JO KARNA HAI KARLO KUCH NHI HOGA APNE KHATE BAND KARWALO YAHA TO ESE HI PAISE KATENGE “. this and if i ask that when my issue resolve then he not give any answer AND Give closer form and say that I m not talk on this matter. How is possible that a very Honorable and big bank is not responsible for his Customers.
RAVI PAREEK

Oct 23, 2018

Wrongly Deduction from Account - Pareek Electronics

I am Contact with local branch where i have account but not resolve my issue and Your Branch manager Mr. Sorav Maheshwari's AND PANKAJ JAIN behavior is unacceptable. He says “ JO KARNA HAI KARLO KUCH NHI HOGA APNE KHATE BAND KARWALO YAHA TO ESE HI PAISE KATENGE “. this and if i ask that when my issue resolve then he not give any answer AND Give closer form and say that I m not talk on this matter. How is possible that a very Honorable and big bank is not responsible for his Customers.

SBI Credit Card - Worst Services
    Raising complaints here will not solve problem its better...
    E kalyan - Not received scholarship amount
    Respected sir, I am Shilpa Kerketta, i didn't...
    apspdcl - Low voltage Problem
    To The Assistant Engineer, Electrical...
    GHMC - Unauthorised construction
    Unauthorised construction Plot No,72, State Bank...
    Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti - Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti
    Fake promises by Shapoorji Pallonji, they failed to hand...
    LEE COOPER - Shoes not replace under warranty
    Shoe sole crack I purchased shoe and after someday my...
    Deduction of Rs 117 for DDR BAJAJ AUTO in Acct NO: 31852207777 - DDR BAJAJ AUTO
    Rs. 117 has been debited from my Bank of India , Nariman...
    Courier Service - Not received my pan card as status show delivered
    My airway bill number 23306750397 Name Jyoti Tiwari As...
    Anushka kunwar - Wrong positional grades
    With due respect, Lately, class 10 CBSE result has been...
    Whirlpool - Regarding graded product
    Dear Team, We are working on the customer's...