hdfc bank Employee

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about hdfc bank Employee

VED0318

Sep 20, 2019

Abusive Behaviour from HDFC BANK NOIDA SEC 63

I am existing customer of HDFC bank from last 14 Years and opened all my family members account in hdHDFC only, But we are not getting satisfactory response from Noida sector 63 branch, Rude manager does not have time to attend the customer, even any attempt to change the address are worthless even though today I visited the branch itself where I spoke to MR.CHANDAN, He was very rude even did the misbehave to me and said: “jo karna hai karlo nahi karta aapka kaam”.
I would not be able to continue with this behavior, request you to shift my all account from this branch to another branch and take some action on him.

Vedprakash Sharma
+91 9999709028
shanky sondh

Sep 17, 2019

Rude behaviour

I went to chikali branch to deposit cash and cheque....after that i talked to manager regarding fd, he told that we have other investment plans, so i was with relationship manager, behaviour was very good, but in the mean time it was 3:50pm and i forget to deposit cash which was very urgent, when I asked other Male employee he told its closed now, and then he said we have many other work ,we are not doing this all day ,rudely, i was not late, and when bank needs to have cash deposit , why bank deposits cash even after counter is closed??
harishns

Sep 9, 2019

Putting blame on customer for the staff mistake

I have taken a home loan for which I have made a part payment, The HDFC Yelahanka staff didn't properly screen the cheque details and processed the cheque, it was not cleared, after 4 months when I noticed the cheque was not cleared and ask the question, I got a reply that I should to tracking and keep asking it seems. if the staff validated the cheque properly, it could have caught on the same day. the staff made a mistake and trying to blame the customer. when I went with the manager, I got a rude reply 'nothing can be done, if you want to repay, you can pay now', because of this mistake, I lost 30000/- interest, the manager didn't even courtesy at least convince the customer. I have even enquired other banks about the notification and got to know any delay in clearing the cheque supposed to be informed to the customer by the bank, I am hearing first time this kind of process by any bank. this is clearly showing what the bank expects.
Any suggestion to get back the interest is highly appreciated.
kittu kumar

Sep 4, 2019

tw/loan staf

Twowheler loan department Complane mr. Ravinder nagar ......Emp code MZ0050. your Emp very bad behavior OUR TEAM BAD SERVICE PROVIDE ,

DELLER ISSUE &
bhimakumar

Aug 30, 2019

Rude behaviour

My self kumar today I went to hdfc home loan bank banglore and I met the bank manager and I asked about my previous loan at that time she said 1st you go and sit outside I have so many works ..my question is customers don't have so many works
bhimakumar

Aug 30, 2019

Rude behaviour

My self k.kumar.today I went to hdfc home loan office(electronic city phase1 banglore) for home loan purpose and I met one of the employee of hdfc bank and I asked about my previous loan details at that time he said go and ask to manager.after that I met manager and I asked about previous loan details at that time SHE SAID HEY 1ST YOU MOVE FROM HERE AND YOU WAIT OUT SIDE,I HAVE SO MANY WORKS .now my question is customers don't have any other works.

Complaint against Senior manager HDFC bank

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive calls me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have pickes atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a senior person he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talak to a client. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired theae employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother receive the call trom this number on 26th august +919999025153.

Complaint against Senior manager HDFC bank

I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother got the call from this number +919999025153

Abusive Behaviour from HDFC bank

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive call me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have picked atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a senior officer he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talk to a client atleast they should take care of my mother's age. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired these employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother got call from this number. +919999025153

Abusive Behaviour

Abusive Behaviour

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive call me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have picked atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a guy he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talk to a client atleast they should take care of my mother's age. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired these employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother got call from this number. +91999025153
sumbul iqbal

Jul 18, 2019

complain against Santosh Kumar HDFC bank home loan advocate

I have taken loan from HDFC BANK in Kanpur on 2017. Advocate which is assigned by our bank is Mr. Santosh Kumar (9648056224), He is verified home loan advocate of HDFC BANK Kanpur.
after Registry done by him , he has suggested to done Dakhil Kharij of my home on that time , for which i have paid 3000/- rp to him .
He has given me time of 3 month for the whole process .
But now its about to approx 3 year , he didn't complete the process of Dakhil Khareej.
Even after many call have been done to him for the same he didn't response , always gives foolish reason like- The person who is about to that process is pregnant, some time said he died, after some time said he is hospitalize.
When we knew that there is some problem in his excuses & he is just giving fake reason, we got investigated for this case by another advocate .
then we knew that our form of Dakhil Khareej has been rejected before 1 year ago due to not present on court date on time by this Mr Santosh kumar advocate .
When my father gone to his chamber , he was started abusing to my father & said nobody can do anything against him bcoz he is an Advocate .
I have never seen any advocate like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person.
Even he threaten to my father in future , My father is above 50 years old, I am very scared about his safety bcoz he said to badly beaten up in road to my father.
He is trying to hide his mistake .
our home loan documents also not safe with his , Bcoz he can use his power anyhow & anywhere .
We have also complained to him in our HDFC Bank.
Need to solution as soon as possible bcoz its the matter of life of my father & i can't take any chance for his security .
Plz take strict action against this Advocate & investigate whole matter of my home loan Dakhil Khareej document.

sumbul iqbal
Mob no-8349801734
subhashpal23

Jul 12, 2019

Bad behavior from hdfc bank employee Amit shrivastva

I have my GST registration from kaushambi district bharwari. I try to open account from bharwari HDFC branch . Branch manager is Narendra Shrivastva and employee Amit shrivastva.
I ask to Amit I want to open current account for my business and Amit check my document that time , GST paper, pan card adhar card etc.
What amit said to me first I need to open saving account in same branch then I can open current account. I opened saving account same branch , he process it within same day . Now when I again ask him to open current account he try to delay , first ask for document I submit all document but he never told me that I have not complete document after 3-4 days when I visit bank for current account then he told me please submit my adhar latest download copy etc .. now he passed one month and process for current account , He process it for 6 july but now he again ask me that I have miss document, he every time ask for one by one document after 4-5 days no the same day.
When I ask him his behavior so rude like I am a small kid and he try to teach me.
Due to this delay I have loss in my business . If HDFC not able to open my account then branch manager should check my document if my document not complete then he can give me reason in written why I am not eligible for open current account only . bank already deduct 15000 INR from check I already given them. Then why they delay to open my account.
Now they told me my GST paper not complete. That sit answer , why they not told me before your GST paper not complete.
I want solution my that big problem.
help me , help me........................................
subhashpal23

Jul 12, 2019

Behaviour of employee Amit Shrivastva

I want solution my that big problem.
help me , help me........................................
vipul9797

Jun 19, 2019

WRONG DISMISSAL BY HDFC

Respected HR MANAGER,

This letter is to raise a formal grievance concerning the termination of my employment status on 24th February 2017.

I was employed as a Contract Executive for HDFC bank in Branch 3148, Kalaur since 30th September 2014 under Employee code: 134275. There were few operational changes in the bank in September 2015 and I was undertaken in those changes and my job role was changed to Branch Sales Officer. Even after this job role change I was not given any official mail ID as well I was not given any system. I used to note my attendance on a book and later my reporting manager would update the system with my attendance from that book.

On February 24th, 2017 I resigned from my Job position and my reporting manager was Sahil Arora (Employee ID: S9983) during that time.

I was now again offered for a job with HDFC as a teller to which I accepted and completed all the below conditions.

I was advised by the Branch manager to submit my resume to the HR department which was done
I completed the online test required for the job
I submitted all the required documents at the document portal which was asked for me to do so.

After completing all these steps, I was advised that I am being marked as ASK TO GO in the HDFC system. I was working under Sahil Arora and not even under a single circumstance I was being advised that I am being asked to leave as if that was the case I would not have gone through any of such inconveniences to get the job back. I was never given a letter to leave the company nor was I summoned any such dismissal notice.

I believe my termination to be wrongful, because of the following:

I have been working at HDFC for 3 YEARS, and I have never received a warning letter or negative performance reviews
My reporting manager at that time “Sahil Arora” did not advise me for any issues with my performance rather I was appreciated every time for the hard work that I had given to the company
This dismissal was wrongful as I am being marked as terminated without me being aware of it, I resigned the job with my own will and even submitted my resignation letter for which I can even provide the copies if required.
I also have the resignation letter signed by the HR department and even providing as a proof of experience for future endeavours.

Please review the reason for my dismissal and reply to me asap. I can be reached at 9878333337 or at [email protected] If I am being marked in HDFC system as being, ASK TO GO I should be fully aware of the issues as well. Please provide me the details for my dismissal and why I was not advised by the HR department or my Manager Sahil Arora for this. I need someone to investigate this matter asap as I have all the proofs where I can proof that I resigned from my job position and not terminated. Also, all this has caused me so much mental stress and inconvenience till date with no reply from anyone regarding the correction of this matter. I am a former employee with all positive feedback and for a employer like HDFC it does not look good on their end to cause so much inconvenience to employees who have given so much hard work to the company.

Sincerely,
Pawan Kumar
Employee code: 134275
FATEHGARH SAHIB

Jun 4, 2019

For Salary Account

Sir,Iam employee of DHBVN,Fatehabad my name of Ramesh Kumar Iam working in DHBVN,Badopal Fatehabad my salary account open in HDFC Bank Fatehabad and open the account Sh. kavaljeet Singh Employees of HDFC Fatehabad. After opening the salary account.within 7 days my account block by kavaljeet singh.So please help me and revise open the account.

Ramesh Kumar LDC

C/o DHBVN,Badopal

Mobile 9416755640

May 22, 2019

me apni complaint waaps leta huu

complaint,
" jaanse maarne ki dhamki di phon na uthane pr
phon na uthane pr jaanse maarne ki dhmki di ,
usse pehle kebin me bulakr ma behn ki galiyan dene lga "

mayank nanda,
official mail id - [email protected]
mobile no. +919958499694

hdfc helpline,

sherkhan( S69788 ),

me sherkhan, apni complaint wapas le rha huu kyonki hmara jo bhi matter tha wo boss logo ne sole kra diya,
chhatarpur,

"so plz ab aap call mt krna"

May 21, 2019

threatening to kil me by mayank nanda

Dear sir ,

yeh problems ab sole ho chuki hai , jo mene gandi galiyaan ke liye mayank nanda ke liye daali thi,

plz ab aap maynak nanda ke paas call na kre
hm dono ne beth kr is matter ko sole kr liya hai.

Aapki trf se jo bhi call gyi hai unse mujhe kaafi help mili hai ab wo kbhi mujhe gaali nhi dega,gnda behave nhi krega, plz ab aap call na kre.

mayank nanda
mobile no- (+91 99584 99694) is no. pr ab aap call na kre.
mail id - [email protected]

ur help line is best.

May 21, 2019

jaanse maarne ki dhamki di phon na uthane pr

phon na uthane pr jaanse maarne ki dhmki di ,
usse pehle kebin me bulakr ma behn ki galiyan dene lga

aaropi - mayank nanda,
official mail id - [email protected]
mobile no. +919958499694

pidit - sherkhan( S69788 )
chhatarpur,
kprateek

May 20, 2019

demanding money for doin work to customer

dear sir , my name is prateek gupta (m)9319722337
account name - prateek gupta huf
a/c no- 02971000095612
branch - hingh ki mandi agra

This branch is fully corrupted and all staff demanding money to customer .We many times reached the branch for updation of account kyc but no response .....
vkffreak

May 19, 2019

Customer care executive's rude behavior

To: senior manager
HDFC Bank
Jaipur, Rajasthan
Subject: complaint letter about rude behavior of staff
Date: 19th May 2019
Dear Manager,
This mail is in regards to the rude behavior of the employee Mr. Manish.
I didn’t have any complaint or problem with the services that you provide and how your employee provide them but I am very sorry to inform you that today when I received call for credit card payment , your customer care executive was very rude to me.
I felt that he wasn’t polite for asking payment of credit card and not taking to me very well, I politely asked her if I have done something wrong and she again rudely treated me and not only that, but when I asked her to be polite, he intentionally talking to in harsh manner.
I honestly don’t know if I have somehow done something wrong or if he was having a bad day but this is not a way to treat clients and customers and I strongly protest it. I hope you will take notice of this misfortune and asked that gentlemen what the original problem was and if I had offended his in some way or something else.
I hope you will take care of this matter and I won’t have to face
Poojagp

May 4, 2019

Behaviour & Manner of employee

Hello, Me & my husband shifted jaipur from noida. So we also wanted to move my bank account branch noida to jaipur. To do these work we went to our nearest hdfc branch from our residence which is located in bhankrota,Jaisingpura road, jaipur. But the behaviour of branch employee named vipul shukla is very rude and doesn't have basic etiquettes. How to talk with customer. He gave us form and then wandering here and there. We were filling the form then he came around us and grabbed my PAN card without asking. He doesn't know how to serve customer. Really very disappointed.
Shruti rawat

Apr 8, 2019

Safety of female staff

My cousin is working in the HDFC bank,and she used to reached home around 9 pm and the distance b/w her home to office is about 15 km.what about the safety of female members,who will take the responsibility of female members??Is this the way a Brand name treat's his employees,specially female employees.

Apr 7, 2019

immature behaviour of HDFC bank HR

HDFC bank HR has no holt on employees and on seniors of their organisations. HR is very poor in justification. I was supposed to get right relieving date but unfortunately got later dated relieving letter. HR is not serious about their employees/ex.employees. Mr.Ashutosh Bapat is one of these employees who is senior HR in HDFC bank.

Contact me if you want to know ans solve my issue concretely.

Mo-9909092565.
Jig2727

Mar 20, 2019

Branch Manager being rude mrs rupali Shinde

Hie my name is jignesh j sharma I have an account with Hdfc from last 1.5 years we’ll this is about my cheque which was given to me from my company to me and I deposited the cheque to my account to an mulund branch but unfortunately I forgot to mention the date so I realised the cheque has been returned so I returned to bank on 3 rd day itself and they said u will revive the cheque at your address than I waited for a week I didn’t received anything than I visited to bank again today and it’s been 14 days I haven’t received the cheque yet neither I received any information on the same I have been to the bank almost thrice and today I spoke to branch manager mrs Rupali Shinde who is an branch manger for Mulund West Hdfc bank Devidayal road and requested her to tell me why is it happening and where is my cheque but the way she spoke to me was as if they are doing favour on me and also she used the word while talking to that everything cannot be worked in your favour well it’s was very rude this branch really sucks

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...