hdfc bank Employee

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about hdfc bank Employee

Harshbhardwaj

Jan 18, 2019

Against ANUJ RAJPUT

I am writing this message as an official complaint regarding one Mr. ANUJ RAJPUT who sits in Tagore Garden. My auto loan complaint was given to him to handle. While he being of no help has also behaved in a highly unprofessional matter and has been rude in handling and while talking to a customer. He has caused immense nuisance and mental distress while is highly undesirable. I urge you to take strongest possible action against this individual so that such people don't malign the image of your esteemed bank.
regards,
Dr Harsh Bhardwaj
Bhumi Sarvaiya

Jan 1, 2019

Rude behaviour of your employee Aashka Jain in HDFC Navrangpura branch

Dear Sir, this is regarding complain of rude and arrogant behaviour of one of your staff- Aashka Jain in HDFC, Navrangpura branch, Ahmedabad. Inspite of she showing her worst behaviour, she accused us of shouting at her and instructing us of standing away from her in a very ill mannered way. Such staff actually prevent us from visiting bank and even continuing our account in the same... kindly take strict action against her!
mehta krupa

Dec 20, 2018

Cancel my loan

Respected sir /mam
Myself Krupa Mehta 9870102032 I have not requested for any loan why u have given me loan HDFC is hiring worst staff seriously I have not apply for any loan please help me change the staff HDFC bank name is spoiling

Thank you for your loan application with HDFC Ltd. Your File No is 638208631.
Track your application online :-
Web Site : https://online.hdfc.com/inet/
Your User Id : MISHGR72
Your password will be sent via another sms shortly.

Please note, all financial transactions with HDFC Ltd. will be in cheque / demand draft / NEFT / RTGS

HDFC Customer Service Team
ssanghvi1994

Dec 14, 2018

Fraud from a HDFC Loan Department Staff Named Ram Yadav

Myself Mr.Santosh Sanghvi having a Real estate firm Name Prop4U which is been registerd under Rera Act. Office at Thane West. Phone no - 7710822284.
Mr.Ram yadav approached me regarding opening of Code for Homeloan files and visited my office multiple times..I have given him couple of files for loan and now even though the loan is sanctioned 3-4montha prior Mr.Ram Yadav has is giving the promised commission as discussed earlier which was 0.4% and had told me tht he haa used tht amount because of som perosnal problems and will return me soon i do have every proof of that statment on calls recordings and watsapp chats.
So expecting the senior officals of HDFC to take a strickt action as soon as possible and revert me the earliest as possible.

Regards;
Santosh.M.Sanghvi.
ssanghvi1994

Dec 14, 2018

Fraud Done By Mr. Ram Yadav (HDFC Loan Department)

Regards;
Santosh.M.Sanghvi.
Sundar Kannan

Dec 6, 2018

HDFC BANK HARASSMENT

The employees of HDFC Bank make repeated unsolicited calls offering personal loan which I don't need. Thus they intrude into my privacy and harass me. Please stop them from annoying me. Thank you.
saleem.s

Nov 20, 2018

Current Account Opening Amount Refund

Dear Concerned,

I had applied for current account for my wife business at HDFC Bank, Bangalore, (kormangala Branch). On Oct 17 2018 and which was handled by Mr. Sawan and Mr. Katlish. they took all documents and 10K cheque and promised to activate account in 3days. my cheque got cleared in a day and my account didnt opened.

I started calling him daily Mr. Sawan started convincing me saying that because our document dept mistake the account is taking time give me 3 days time and it went on for month time. now i am asking for refund of amount they are intentionally delaying and playing with us.

when i contacted Branch Manager Udaykiran of Kormanagala Branch he picked my call and told i am driving i shall call you back and never called back. next time when i called him he told he is having lunch i will call you after reviewing your documents still not even called nor responded to mails.

Now after one month Mr. Sawan sends whatsapp of 10K refund DD and tells i want to apologies and give this DD to you. he never comes already its a week time DD created. Disgusting character of entire HDFC Team. And funny thing is Mr. Katlish when i called him i want our DD urgently he tells we are busy we are not sitting here for your DD. if you want so urgent come and pick from my branch he thinks he is the only person working in this whole world. we all are useless and his rude behavior disgusting.

I appeal and request all customers not to go with HDFC Bank for anything these people are very bad.

Yours Sincerely
Saleem
Inventicure Technologies
Bangalore
Joel Lobo

Nov 16, 2018

FnF

Dear sir/mam,

I am Joel lobo, Emp code J5423. I have resigned my job on 05/10/2018 almost 45 days have passed. I havent receieved my salary settlement, pf settlement and relieveing letter. Bidisha Mulick is the HR and she never responds to the call. It has been come to my notice from exit hr team that she has not even updated my last working day of 05/10/2018 in the portal. kindly provide me with a solution.
Balageeas

Nov 12, 2018

Reliving letter pf and salary settelement not received

Dear sir/mam,

I am Ananthabalaji, Emp code 179157 am resinging my job at 08/09/2018 almost 60 days gone still now am not receiving salary settlement, pf settlement and relieveing letter also am not recevied am escalate mail to hr and sm also no one can revert. kindly check and revert.
Arif Shahnawaz

Nov 9, 2018

Credit card issued without any application and deny to cancel

My wife hena Arif account number 50100028960715 in hdfc darbhanga..Bihar ...never applied for a credit card...but we received a credit card ....why???????... It's a bad policy .... when I contacted the bank they are saying ...pls give application...I gave application ...then they say ..you have to consult customer care....and you have to fill a form ....I am tortured now by this type of cheaper and mean attitude by hdfc people .... shameful act we are very old customers ....not only one whole family ...8 account....we will close all
RAVI PAREEK

Oct 23, 2018

Wrongly Deduction from Account - Pareek Electronics

I am your Customer with Name Pareek Electronics and i have 3 Accounts with HDFC bank , My query is Rs. 7345.50/- hold from my accounts after 7 Nov 2017.

I am Contact with local branch where i have account but not resolve my issue and Your Branch manager Mr. Sorav Maheshwari's and pankaj jain behavior is unacceptable. He says “ JO KARNA HAI KARLO KUCH NHI HOGA APNE KHATE BAND KARWALO YAHA TO ESE HI PAISE KATENGE “. this and if i ask that when my issue resolve then he not give any answer AND Give closer form and say that I m not talk on this matter. How is possible that a very Honorable and big bank is not responsible for his Customers.
RAVI PAREEK

Oct 23, 2018

Wrongly Deduction from Account - Pareek Electronics

I am Contact with local branch where i have account but not resolve my issue and Your Branch manager Mr. Sorav Maheshwari's AND PANKAJ JAIN behavior is unacceptable. He says “ JO KARNA HAI KARLO KUCH NHI HOGA APNE KHATE BAND KARWALO YAHA TO ESE HI PAISE KATENGE “. this and if i ask that when my issue resolve then he not give any answer AND Give closer form and say that I m not talk on this matter. How is possible that a very Honorable and big bank is not responsible for his Customers.
Prashant Dargu

Oct 12, 2018

Salary account not open

Dear hdfc team ,

My name is Prashant , I am staff of motilal oswal group company staff. I have open my salary account in hdfc bank , but your branch staff not respond to me open my salary account.
I want open my salary account on urgent basics.

Prashant
Krishna143243

Oct 12, 2018

Misbehaving

Your Home loan employed niketan(7908596117)misbehaving me, ruf language and threading me. It's not like that. Please solving
Kushal1991

Oct 6, 2018

HDFC employee misbehaved

Dear concerned,
Today I visited Your 100ft road branch Amritsar as I have lost my debit card. 1 of your employee Ruchi (R11764) denied to issue new card as she said this is your 2nd card in 2 month . Last month I have lost my wallet so all documents lost but somebody return my wallet after 3 days .but in between I blocked my card and issued new card .
So now she said you look suspicious so I can't issue you card . How dare she talk to a customer like this . As me and my company have very good relation with your bank . She ignoring all the customer and started shouting on other employee who is sitting on counter no. 2 .this what nobody expected from private bank employee.
And then I had word with Branch manager Mr.Shrivastav and shared my problem with him. He allowed to issue me a new card but she denied and I think the reason is she offered me to buy your some policy and denied for that now she is taking this in a wrong way .
I expect some strict action from your side .these kind of employee spoil the brand image.

Waiting for your reply

Kushal Singh
sachin.onkarintl@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2018

Misbehaving by HDFC Staff

I am holder of Saving account number 50100050848063 with HDFC BANK Connaught Place H Block Delhi Branch, Today I went there for depositing amount of Rs 30k, when I reached bank there was two queue ,I choose to stand in first queue just behind one other customer at the same time i saw that on second counter there was no customer in the queue and i reached there to deposit my amount , but the representative there immediately left the counter and i asked him to pls entertain me, but they start misbehaving with me and asked me to go for first counter where i was in queue , he said that counter is closed now, and i asked him that why there is no such board/remark that counter is closed.At the same moment the Lady sitting in first counter Namely Ms. Shilpa Sharma. start using shouting at me with very language and bad manner, she said that They (Tellers) have some other work also ,they are not only to serve customer.

I was surprised that how can someone talk with such badly to the customer, I got angry I replied I do not have any dreams here that this window is closed ,you people should have to put the closing board on the counter if it is not working.

When argue was going on other HDFC staff (Mr Sushil) jumped into it and said to me very rudely that I can visit to the Branch manager for the complaint but they are not going to do my work and even they advised me to close my account if I want, they called the security guard too.

I went to branch manager cabin and explained all the issue and he apologized to me for the same and give me assurance that this will not happen again and send me again to cash counter to deposit amount but again the same staff ,That lady and the Gentlemen misbehaved with me and refused to take any cash from me.

They accept my amount after the interference of Branch manager and other HDFC staff ,It was very bad experience with HDFC bank ,how they treat their customers and i am very much annoyed with the behaviour of HDFC bank staff. Mr Harpreet Singh ( Branch Manager)was very co operative but i have very much disappointed with MS SHILPA SHARMA AND MR SHUSHIL

For your reference if you want you can check CCTV footage also of the bank time and date of the footage is 03rd Oct 2018 between 2.55pm to 3.15pm.

I request you to take the appropriate action against them as from my point of view every customer is precious for Bank.

Thanking You

Sachin Yadav
+919891880184
sachin.onkarintl@gmail.com
Rakesh Kumar H R

Sep 25, 2018

Refused by the teller

This is to inform you that I Rakesh Kumar H R holding the current account in your bank(Kengeri Satellite town) As the teller of the bank : Supriya has refused to accept the deposits within the time limit (i.e,3:50 pm) .So now I decided to close my account and manager is irresponsible about issue , they are not providing quality service for their customers. Hence kindly take the appropriate action and do the needy ,as these shouldn’t happen for the other customers.

Rakesh Kumar H R,
Proprietor of Om Sree Sai Enterprises,
Kengeri Bangalore 560060
Rakesh Kumar H R

Sep 25, 2018

Refused by the teller

Dear sir/madam
This is to inform you that I Rakesh Kumar H R holding the current account in your bank(Bangalore Kengeri satellite town ). As the teller of the bank : Supriya ,has refused to accept the deposits within the time limit (i.e,3.:50pm). So now I am decided to close my account ,as they will not be good at rendering good service to the customer & manager is irresponsible. Hence kindly take appropriate action and do the needy as these should not happen for other customers.

Rakesh Kumar H R,
Proprietor of Om Sree Sai Enterprises
Kengeri Bangalore 560060.
P.k. Gautam

Sep 19, 2018

MR NIMESH SINGHAL abm

Sir/Madam

my name is priyates kumar, i live in ghaziabad, i want to open a current account in HDFC BANK, I have given the documents 15 days ago,but after a lot of phone call , MR NIMESH SINGHAL (mobile no.09999292616) come from raj nagar RDC ghaziabad branch,they console me that your account will open soon,but my currant account is not open yet,
Now i call them so they are not picking up my phone,

Now your bank workers have become so busy that they can not deal with the customer

WHY ?,

YOUR BANK SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR

Please open my current account as soon as possible otherwise i complaint for upper level
AVI12141

Sep 15, 2018

Cash deposit

I am come to cash deposit, I have 3coins 2 coins is 1 rupees 1 coin is 2 rupees. I fil the form by mistake i fil 2 coins is 2 rupees. So staff not saying that it is 2 coin is 2 rupees. She is cross my form and say that again fil the form..
Then i fil the firm and again join the back row of line.
According to me she is also say that u have 1 cinn is 2 rupee..
Actually i have 1 coin of 2 rupee..
Staff name-Ruchi panday
Branch-nirman vihar v3s back side
I really don't like that behavior... 😡😠
ALPESH A. TRIVEDI

Sep 12, 2018

HOME LOAN EXE. BED BEHAVIOUR

I am Preferred customer of HDFC Bank., my residence and bank account at bhavnagar (Gujarat), I need Home Loan for purchase property at Surat., apply for the same and get phone call from Mr. Dharmil - 8980625099 he ask me to send SMS of Property address same has done by me and call him but he asking me local address proof of mine., i informed him that i provide property Electricity bill which was on Owner's name., If required i am ready to provide my KYC like PAN CARD, ADDHAR CARD, ITR, SALARY SLIP etc but he and his Senior Mr. Shashikant - 9376859252 stand on my local proof only., and after some discussion Mr. Shashikant cut the phone and not replying when i call again.

I need reply on my inquiry of Home Loan earliest., if HDFC not required to give loan then i have no option but to choice another my bank " Indus Ind Bank " or " SBI Bank " or " Central Bank of India " where i have account.

I will wait for 24 Hrs. for reply on my complain or think that HDFC don't required to give Home Loan to their customer
Om Prakash Chitlangia

Sep 11, 2018

Non opening saving account

HDFC Bank Branch Manager misbehaving
Hello
This is to update ou that your employee at khliehriat Branch Mr. Sanjay Mallik tookthe responsibility 3 month bank manager not opening my saving account.Every time we visit the branch to know the status he misbehaves with us.
I was never aware of this kind of unprofessional attitude of an employee. It is a very unpleasant experience with the Bank. The branch manager refused to open saving account most of the time. Please train your employees well before placing them in the Bank.v
lalitmittal86

Sep 10, 2018

Very bad behavior

My self is Lalit mittal. I have three accounts in your bank having branch ifsc code:HDFC0000330. I HAVE ONE CURRENT ACCOUNT AND TWO SAVINGS ACCOUNTS IN ABOVE SAID IFSC CODE BRANCH. ONE CURRENT AND ONE SAVINGS ACCOUNT IS MINE AND ANOTHER SAVING ACCOUNT IS OF MY WIFE. SIR, THE BEHAVIOR OF YOUR STAFF IS VERY BAD MAINLY MR. SIKANDER BEIG AND MR. RISHI KUMAR. I AM NOT ACCEPTING THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR FROM YOUR BANK. SO, SIR IT IS REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE LOOK AT THE MATTER, SO THAT OTHER CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK NOT FACE SUCH KIND OF BEHAVIOR.
Anmol Kumar

Aug 30, 2018

Abused,extorted and misbehavied by Azhar recovery agent etc

My self S Kumar head master of govt high school bade Dabha , and I m costumers of u bank branch basna from where I had taken loan. Due to financial crisis i m unable to make the instalments regularly. Your recovery agent Azer basna mahasamund had forcibly taken my motorcycle in last year then I had taken loan from third party and make sure you bank payment after getting huge rat of interest against amount of instalments. My financial crisis is biggest than to previous time only after to harass and humiliated by Azer.
To day Mr Azer basna mahasamund called from raipur on his recovery agent On of Mr Betary phone , abused me,threatening to me,and threatened to me to recover loan amount forcibly ,illegal and wrongful manner by extorted and misbehaving and harass and humiliated by me. I hereby humbly prayed the if myself is being alive then u r bank amount shall be made by me. But due to u r above said criminal behaviour agent has want to finished our life,In case I had lost my life in any mishappning then Hdfc bank agent Azer is fully liable for my death.
I hereby humbly prayed to authorise concerned Kindly take a legal action MrAzer
This writting is remained in record and save the same for future further legal proceedings.
S Kumar
psdel96

Jul 31, 2018

MENTALLY HARASSMENT BY SENIORS

I POOJA SINGH ( Employee code- ADFC97132, PRIME CHANNEL, ROHINI, DELHI) have been working in HDB for the last 5 months, I was working with my full potential but it is very depressing for me to tell you that, I was made to resign forcefully which I didn’t want at all. Now I am serving the notice period, but problems are still prevailing.
It is very important for me to let you know the reasons behind my resignation, and one of the major reasons was the excessive mental torture continuously given by my mentor MONIKA SHARMA for no reason. I with my other colleagues am in very problem with this.
I am sorry because I am writing the same inappropriate and cheap words as it is, as she uses with me in the office and especially after my resignation. “tumhari bajaa dungi, 100 kameene mare the tab tum paida hue the, besharam ho gaye ho bilkul, tumhe izzat pyari nahi hai , tumhari life narak bana dungi agar mera promotion ruka to”.
There is also a system of cheating in business deals, sometimes business done by one executive is processed in other executive’s system to give the credit to that other executive.
And my team mates who are in favor of personal talks of my supervisor are privileged more than those who keep their mind focused in their work instead of unnecessary things.
Apart from these there are so many things which I can’t even tell you. I never expected this kind of language from my senior in this reputed company.
I was just tolerating all these anyhow but now I can’t face these things. She doesn’t leave us even after the office hours get over and because of that we reach our home late evening. When our Parents want to talk to her she doesn’t pick their calls.
She issued warning letter even after the prior intimation of leave given to her and said “tumhe jhatka dena jaruri thaa”.
From the day I gave my resignation she scolds me for every irrelevant reason and says “I will insult you on the floor in front of everyone”. And even she challenged me “ Tumhe jahaa bhi jaana hai, kisi se bhi bolna hai bolo mai kisi se nahi darti”.
Even my unit head said that “Dance bar khulwa de office mein for your entertainment” and he ordered to terminate my job and said that “I will make sure that apko job kahin naa mile and I am black listing you”.
However 2-3 more executives have also resigned in the same way before.
Sir I am very depressed due to all these things going on with me. Even the new joinings are also facing the same problems with this supervisor.
I joined this company with a view to doing my best but all the above problems made me to resign within a period of 6 months. This was my worst experience.
Sir I entreat you to look into the matter because I don’t want to get terminated from this company due to inappropriate behavior of my senior and despite doing my best. However I have resigned but it is very important to change this kind of system in this reputed company so that true employee can sustain here for a long period of time. Hoping for a good change and I shall be grateful to you.
Thanking You

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...