hdfc bank Employee

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about hdfc bank Employee

Ajaydaksh

May 22, 2020

Experience letter and full and final salary payment

This is in request to inform you that i was employee in HDFC bank with employee id 208286 worked as COex in karnal branch(0195), and worked from 25/02/19 to 18/02/2020. I resigned on january 18th 2020 and relieved on 18/02/2020, but till now i have not received my relieving letter, experience letter and full and final salary. I request you please kindly do the needful so that i can receive my experience letter and Salary as soon as possible.

Ajay kumar
Emp id 208286
Farheen.

Jan 18, 2020

Email changed without permission & rude behaviour

My email id's first character got modfied from 'e' to 'r' due to which I was not receiving mails from HDFC. I reported this issue at Bank. They asked me to fill the form to correct the email but I refused since I didn't initiated the email change request. Then they I asked me to wait for a week so that they can check at backend. When I went after 1 week, they had no update. After few days I called them, l lady spoke and said she is going on leave and she will look after she comes back (Customers should take care of employees leave?)

Still I was fine with it and asked her to update me once she comes back. After 1 month also, I didn't got any update. I texted them but didn't any response. Then I texted them that I will complain about them to my Personal Banker then I immediately got the call from lady.

Lady said to tell her the issue again.Then she said my email got changed when I opened the PPF account. I said I remember I filled it correctly & asked her to share the picture of the same but she refused. Then she said that may be the person who created my PPF account may have entered it incorrectly.

Few ques here:
1. Since there is a separate procedure to change mail, how they changed email id during opening of PPF account?
2. Even if it was done, they must have corrected it at there end because it was not customer's fault?
3. That lady must have reported the same thing to me before?
4. That lady must have talked politely & professionally?

If the same thing have been communicated to me in correct manner, I wouldn't have reported it because human error can occur.
But major issue is unprofessional behaviour.

Location: Vibhuti Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow
vibhav Pathak

Jan 17, 2020

HDFC Bank employee wrong practice

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in the name of my wife. The installment regularly paid by me through ECS clearing.Out of 36 installment 25 nos of installment is cleared on time. 26 nos installment not cleared because mistake from HDFC Bank and they blame over me. I have sufficient balance in my Bank Account. On telephonic discussion I had with HDFC Bank employee they misbehaved & threatened me to pay installment in cash immediately. I request them to take payment through ECS because I am out of station and unable to pay cash or net banking. On dated 17 Jan 2020 they are continuous calling over phone one lady name Zalpa and other Mr. Karan Chouhan with rude behavior and abusing language. I told them when each and every payment is gone through ECS so why you not took this installment through ECS they simply replied the server is break down I told them that is not my fault you again represent your payment and get it cleared through ECS. But they denied and used abusive language.Only one installment not cleared by their mistake and blame to customer. The numbers are 79-71231527//79-40702800//79-66215005// That numbers from Ahmadabad. I warned them not to call again & I will be lodged a complaint against both on Right platform.

VKP
Quintin

Nov 28, 2019

HARASSEMENT AT WORK PLACE

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION ,I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF OLD AIRPORT BRANCH MR. TUSHAR NIGAM WHO IS FRAUD STAR OF HDFC BANK AND DID NOT HELP US TO TAKE LOAN AND FOR THAT HE HAS IN FORMED VERBALLY THAT HE IS LOOKING SOME BRIBE AND WE DONT KNOW IN WHAT REASON THIS BLOODY STUPID IS ASKING BRIBE TO DISBURSE THE LOAN.WE HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES THAT THIS STUPID NOT EVEN HELPING TO GET THE BANK STATEMENT AND NEITHER EVEN HELPING TO REVERSE THE BANK CHARGES.HE ALSO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND HE IS VERY RUDE IN TERMS OF HIS BEHAVIOR AND THAT TO BE IN FRONT OF LADIES.

THIS ALL ENTIRE STORY HAS BEEN HAPPENED IN OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE.SHAME ON TO THE MANAGEMENT AND NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE KEEPING THIS NONE-SENSE PERSON IN THIS HDFC BANK.ARE THEY NOT FOUND ANY SUITABLE BRANCH MANAGER FOR OLD AIRPORT BRANCH AND ALSO MANY TIMES RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ALSO GETTING CHANGED BECAUSE OF HIM .WHY IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE IMMEDIATE STRING ACTION AGAINST THE CULPRIT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SACK HIM AND THROUGH HIM OUT OF THE ORGANISATION SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL FEEL HAPPY AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER WONT KEEP ON CHANGING.IF THIS PROBLEM DOESN'T SORT IT OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL GET HARASS AND BUSINESS WILL GET HAMPER.
Quintin

Nov 28, 2019

HARASSEMENT AT WORK PLACE

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION ,I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF OLD AIRPORT BRANCH MR. TUSHAR NIGAM WHO IS FRAUD STAR OF HDFC BANK AND DID NOT HELP US TO TAKE LOAN AND FOR THAT HE HAS IN FORMED VERBALLY THAT HE IS LOOKING SOME BRIBE AND WE DONT KNOW IN WHAT REASON THIS BLOODY STUPID IS ASKING BRIBE TO DISBURSE THE LOAN.WE HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES THAT THIS STUPID NOT EVEN HELPING TO GET THE BANK STATEMENT AND NEITHER EVEN HELPING TO REVERSE THE BANK CHARGES.HE ALSO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND HE IS VERY RUDE IN TERMS OF HIS BEHAVIOUR AND THAT TO BE INFRONT OF LADIES.

THIS ALL ENTIRE STORY HAS BEEN HAPPENED IN OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE.SHAME ON TO THE MANAGEENT AND NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE KEEPING THIS NONE-SENSE PERSON IN THIS HDFC BANK.ARE THEY NOT FOUND ANY SUITABLE BRANCH MANAGER FOR OLD AIRPORT BRANCH AND ALSO MANY TIMES RELATIONSHP MANAGER ALSO GETTI NG CHANGED BECAUSE OF HIM .WHY IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE IMMEDIATE STRING ACTION AGANST THE CULPRIT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SACK HIM AND THROUGH HIM OUT OF THE ORGANISATION SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL FEEL HAPPY AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER WONT KEEP ON CHANGING.IF THIS PROBLEM DOESNT SORT IT OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL GET HARASSE AND BUSINESS WILL GET HAMPER.
vitraag27

Nov 25, 2019

at 3.55 they refused to do RTGS

I AM HAVING AN ACCOUNT NAMING VITRAAG GOLD, AT PALACE ROAD, RAJKOT. I HAD SUBMITTED AN RTGS AT 3.55. THEY REFUSED TO TAKE AND SAID RTGS TIME IS OVER NOW ONLY NEFT CAN BE DONE. HOW CAN THEY REFUSE TO TAKE AN RTGS AT 3.55. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THE CCTV CAMERAS FOR THE SAME.

THE EMPLOYEE NAME IS JATIN PARMAR AND HIS EMPLOYEE CODE IS J5822.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
AN EARLY REPLY IS ACCEPTED.
THANKING YOU,
VISHAL VASA
FOR VITRAAG GOLD
thepineproducts

Nov 24, 2019

credit card payment

i have credit card of your bank due to some business problems i cant pay regular payment but i pay with interest and dues you one of executive name kavita as per she told and no is 01725129400 call me and threading me and insulting me i request her i will pay before the end of month but she regular insulating like gundagardi i have all he phone recording what kind of language she used with customers
i decide know if you are not taken action against her and inform me i will lodge the complaint against her for threading and if any anything happned with me as per she told me then you bank is responsible for that
name:- sandeep kumar
phone:- 9216174152
Gurditsingh

Nov 2, 2019

Offer letter

To: senior manager
HDFC Bank

Subject: complaint letter about offer letter
Date: 02/11/2019
Dear Manager,
My name is Gurdit Singh. My employee code is 228330. I have joined HDFC Jaura chhittran branch (3496)on 16/10/2019 but i have not received offer letter yet. So please provide me my offer letter quickly. My persnol email id - [email protected] and my mobile number is +918264519197. I shall be very thankful to you for this.
rajtherock97

Oct 24, 2019

Make me wait for long time

I lost my debit card and applied for the new one. I went to collect the new card and they made me wait for a long time. They knew it,I was there but didn't respond.
Vaibhav agarwal789

Oct 11, 2019

For losting of papers by employer

My account which have been not used from so much time as i want to use it i get to know that my account need doucments to reopn it for that i have submiited papers my all personal documents to rajul in july strting as this branch in vidhyut nagarand they losted it and again fhey ask to submit i submiited it again in September to harshita employee now also same condition and they are not able to anser this might the have been missused or lost if any missuse will have been the papers i have submiited to them so they must be responsible for that and bank tooo
Vaibhav agarwal789

Oct 11, 2019

For losting of papers by employer

My account is under gurdaine that i have not used so for reopning of account i have submiited the papers in july and they told it will get opn on 3 to 4 days but they lost the papers but agian i have given them in september start as they now u give again i opn surely but now also same condition they are not able to answer sure they have lost it miss using it paper are given in jaipur vidhyut nagar to 1st time rajul 2 time harshita named employees if any miss use done by paper bank should be responble for that
Avdhesh Sharma 123

Sep 25, 2019

Hdfc bank

Sir mem my interview 2/09/2019 ko Hdfc bank vidhyadhar nagar and my select but my joing painding .
Contact 8058460490
VED0318

Sep 20, 2019

Abusive Behaviour from HDFC BANK NOIDA SEC 63

I am existing customer of HDFC bank from last 14 Years and opened all my family members account in hdHDFC only, But we are not getting satisfactory response from Noida sector 63 branch, Rude manager does not have time to attend the customer, even any attempt to change the address are worthless even though today I visited the branch itself where I spoke to MR.CHANDAN, He was very rude even did the misbehave to me and said: “jo karna hai karlo nahi karta aapka kaam”.
I would not be able to continue with this behavior, request you to shift my all account from this branch to another branch and take some action on him.

Vedprakash Sharma
+91 9999709028
shanky sondh

Sep 17, 2019

Rude behaviour

I went to chikali branch to deposit cash and cheque....after that i talked to manager regarding fd, he told that we have other investment plans, so i was with relationship manager, behaviour was very good, but in the mean time it was 3:50pm and i forget to deposit cash which was very urgent, when I asked other Male employee he told its closed now, and then he said we have many other work ,we are not doing this all day ,rudely, i was not late, and when bank needs to have cash deposit , why bank deposits cash even after counter is closed??
harishns

Sep 9, 2019

Putting blame on customer for the staff mistake

I have taken a home loan for which I have made a part payment, The HDFC Yelahanka staff didn't properly screen the cheque details and processed the cheque, it was not cleared, after 4 months when I noticed the cheque was not cleared and ask the question, I got a reply that I should to tracking and keep asking it seems. if the staff validated the cheque properly, it could have caught on the same day. the staff made a mistake and trying to blame the customer. when I went with the manager, I got a rude reply 'nothing can be done, if you want to repay, you can pay now', because of this mistake, I lost 30000/- interest, the manager didn't even courtesy at least convince the customer. I have even enquired other banks about the notification and got to know any delay in clearing the cheque supposed to be informed to the customer by the bank, I am hearing first time this kind of process by any bank. this is clearly showing what the bank expects.
Any suggestion to get back the interest is highly appreciated.
kittu kumar

Sep 4, 2019

tw/loan staf

Twowheler loan department Complane mr. Ravinder nagar ......Emp code MZ0050. your Emp very bad behavior OUR TEAM BAD SERVICE PROVIDE ,

DELLER ISSUE &
bhimakumar

Aug 30, 2019

Rude behaviour

My self kumar today I went to hdfc home loan bank banglore and I met the bank manager and I asked about my previous loan at that time she said 1st you go and sit outside I have so many works ..my question is customers don't have so many works
bhimakumar

Aug 30, 2019

Rude behaviour

My self k.kumar.today I went to hdfc home loan office(electronic city phase1 banglore) for home loan purpose and I met one of the employee of hdfc bank and I asked about my previous loan details at that time he said go and ask to manager.after that I met manager and I asked about previous loan details at that time SHE SAID HEY 1ST YOU MOVE FROM HERE AND YOU WAIT OUT SIDE,I HAVE SO MANY WORKS .now my question is customers don't have any other works.

Complaint against Senior manager HDFC bank

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive calls me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have pickes atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a senior person he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talak to a client. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired theae employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother receive the call trom this number on 26th august +919999025153.

Complaint against Senior manager HDFC bank

I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother got the call from this number +919999025153

Abusive Behaviour from HDFC bank

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive call me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have picked atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a senior officer he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talk to a client atleast they should take care of my mother's age. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired these employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother got call from this number. +919999025153

Abusive Behaviour

Abusive Behaviour

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive call me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have picked atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a guy he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talk to a client atleast they should take care of my mother's age. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired these employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother got call from this number. +91999025153
sumbul iqbal

Jul 18, 2019

complain against Santosh Kumar HDFC bank home loan advocate

I have taken loan from HDFC BANK in Kanpur on 2017. Advocate which is assigned by our bank is Mr. Santosh Kumar (9648056224), He is verified home loan advocate of HDFC BANK Kanpur.
after Registry done by him , he has suggested to done Dakhil Kharij of my home on that time , for which i have paid 3000/- rp to him .
He has given me time of 3 month for the whole process .
But now its about to approx 3 year , he didn't complete the process of Dakhil Khareej.
Even after many call have been done to him for the same he didn't response , always gives foolish reason like- The person who is about to that process is pregnant, some time said he died, after some time said he is hospitalize.
When we knew that there is some problem in his excuses & he is just giving fake reason, we got investigated for this case by another advocate .
then we knew that our form of Dakhil Khareej has been rejected before 1 year ago due to not present on court date on time by this Mr Santosh kumar advocate .
When my father gone to his chamber , he was started abusing to my father & said nobody can do anything against him bcoz he is an Advocate .
I have never seen any advocate like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person.
Even he threaten to my father in future , My father is above 50 years old, I am very scared about his safety bcoz he said to badly beaten up in road to my father.
He is trying to hide his mistake .
our home loan documents also not safe with his , Bcoz he can use his power anyhow & anywhere .
We have also complained to him in our HDFC Bank.
Need to solution as soon as possible bcoz its the matter of life of my father & i can't take any chance for his security .
Plz take strict action against this Advocate & investigate whole matter of my home loan Dakhil Khareej document.

sumbul iqbal
Mob no-8349801734
subhashpal23

Jul 12, 2019

Bad behavior from hdfc bank employee Amit shrivastva

I have my GST registration from kaushambi district bharwari. I try to open account from bharwari HDFC branch . Branch manager is Narendra Shrivastva and employee Amit shrivastva.
I ask to Amit I want to open current account for my business and Amit check my document that time , GST paper, pan card adhar card etc.
What amit said to me first I need to open saving account in same branch then I can open current account. I opened saving account same branch , he process it within same day . Now when I again ask him to open current account he try to delay , first ask for document I submit all document but he never told me that I have not complete document after 3-4 days when I visit bank for current account then he told me please submit my adhar latest download copy etc .. now he passed one month and process for current account , He process it for 6 july but now he again ask me that I have miss document, he every time ask for one by one document after 4-5 days no the same day.
When I ask him his behavior so rude like I am a small kid and he try to teach me.
Due to this delay I have loss in my business . If HDFC not able to open my account then branch manager should check my document if my document not complete then he can give me reason in written why I am not eligible for open current account only . bank already deduct 15000 INR from check I already given them. Then why they delay to open my account.
Now they told me my GST paper not complete. That sit answer , why they not told me before your GST paper not complete.
I want solution my that big problem.
help me , help me........................................

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...