Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

hdfc bank Employee

India,
Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about hdfc bank Employee

Jig2727
 
Mar 20, 2019

Branch Manager being rude mrs rupali Shinde

Hie my name is jignesh j sharma I have an account with Hdfc from last 1.5 years we’ll this is about my cheque which was given to me from my company to me and I deposited the cheque to my account to an mulund branch but unfortunately I forgot to mention the date so I realised the cheque has been returned so I returned to bank on 3 rd day itself and they said u will revive the cheque at your address than I waited for a week I didn’t received anything than I visited to bank again today and it’s been 14 days I haven’t received the cheque yet neither I received any information on the same I have been to the bank almost thrice and today I spoke to branch manager mrs Rupali Shinde who is an branch manger for Mulund West Hdfc bank Devidayal road and requested her to tell me why is it happening and where is my cheque but the way she spoke to me was as if they are doing favour on me and also she used the word while talking to that everything cannot be worked in your favour well it’s was very rude this branch really sucks
vickyvishnoi
 
Mar 16, 2019

complaine against HDFC emp Mr sourabh and mr sunder of consumer durable loan jodhpur branch

दिया तो उन्होंने मुझे HDFC सेल्स मेन सुन्दर जी के नंबर दिए तो मैंने उनसे बात की तो उन्होंने मुझे कहा की मोबाइल फाइनेंस करवाना है तो आपको बिमा लेना ही पड़ेगा तो मैंने उनसे उनके हेड के नंबर मांगे तो उन्हीने मुझे सौरभ जी के नंबर दिए तो मैंने उनसे भी इस बारे मैं निवेदन किये तो उन्होंने मुझे बोला की लोन लेना है तो बिमा करवाना ही पड़ेगा नहीं तो मुझे लोन नहीं मिलेगा | मैंने उन्हें RBI के नुयामो का हवाला दिया तो उन्होंने कहा की आपको जिसको सिकायत करनी है कर दो मुझे कोई फरक नहीं पड़ता मैं किसी से भी नहीं डरता | यह मेरी घर की बैंक है मेरे जैसी मर्जीहोगी वैसे काम करूँगा. क्या यह वही ह्द्फ्क है जो ग्राहक सेवा को वरीयता देती है. आपको सिकायत भेजने के साथ ही मैं RBI मैं भी अपनी सिकायत दर्ज करवा रहा हु | अगर ऐसे हो लोग HDFC के साथ बने रहे तो बैंक का फ्यूचर क्या होगा यह आप भी समझ सकते है |
मैं एक सरकारी कर्मचारी हु | जब ये लोग मेरे साथ ऐसा व्यव्हार कर सकते है तो आप खुद समझ सकते है की ये किसी और के साथ कैसा व्यव्हार करेंगे.
मेरे लोन आवेदन संख्या है -- 417421773
rgaikwad48
 
Mar 14, 2019

loan manager not responding

Dear Sir,
I had applied for top up loan against previous personal loan, all related document collected two week ago. but till date not responding and not pickup phone also.
Bundgarden pune branch
Manager Name Mr. Ram
Cell No.9021885700
9309954448

Plese look into this and take necessary action.

thanks,
Raju Gaikwad
9881004765
Shiva goel
 
Jan 25, 2019

RUDE COMPLAIN

The credit card payment department will not talk like a rude and she is saying you are गवर and say she name is NEHA please left his job otherwise close our account in hdfc bank take immediately action
C. K. Gautam
 
Jan 24, 2019

Rude behavior

Dear sir
Your bank staff renji varghese branch shakarpur 3987 delhi110092 not update my kyc document and rude and arrogant behavior sje say your branch kalkaji delhi so I am not update your kyc rude and arrogant behavior and say to me get out my branch
C. K. Gautam
 
Jan 24, 2019

Rude and arrogant behavior

My chandan kumar gautam complain of your staff renji varghese branch 3987 shakarpur delhi 110092rude and aggrogant behavior l submit kyc document but your staff renji varghese not update my kyc my branch kalkaji delhi your staff renji varghese say to me get out your kalkaji branch l am not update your kyc and rude and arrogant behavior
Chandan kumar gautam
 
Jan 24, 2019

Kyc not update your stafg

Dear sir

My self chandan kumar gautam complain of your staff renji varghese l am visit your nearest hdfc branch shakarpur 3987 delhi 110092 kyc document address proof submit but your staff renji varghese say to me your branch kalkaji so you go kalkaji delhi branch your staff not update kyc and rude. Arrogant behavior
Harshbhardwaj
 
Jan 18, 2019

Against ANUJ RAJPUT

Dear sir,
I am writing this message as an official complaint regarding one Mr. ANUJ RAJPUT who sits in Tagore Garden. My auto loan complaint was given to him to handle. While he being of no help has also behaved in a highly unprofessional matter and has been rude in handling and while talking to a customer. He has caused immense nuisance and mental distress while is highly undesirable. I urge you to take strongest possible action against this individual so that such people don't malign the image of your esteemed bank.
regards,
Dr Harsh Bhardwaj
Bhumi Sarvaiya
 
Jan 1, 2019

Rude behaviour of your employee Aashka Jain in HDFC Navrangpura branch

Dear Sir, this is regarding complain of rude and arrogant behaviour of one of your staff- Aashka Jain in HDFC, Navrangpura branch, Ahmedabad. Inspite of she showing her worst behaviour, she accused us of shouting at her and instructing us of standing away from her in a very ill mannered way. Such staff actually prevent us from visiting bank and even continuing our account in the same... kindly take strict action against her!
mehta krupa
 
Dec 20, 2018

Cancel my loan

Respected sir /mam
Myself Krupa Mehta 9870102032 I have not requested for any loan why u have given me loan HDFC is hiring worst staff seriously I have not apply for any loan please help me change the staff HDFC bank name is spoiling


Thank you for your loan application with HDFC Ltd. Your File No is 638208631.
Track your application online :-
Web Site : https://online.hdfc.com/inet/
Your User Id : MISHGR72
Your password will be sent via another sms shortly.

Please note, all financial transactions with HDFC Ltd. will be in cheque / demand draft / NEFT / RTGS

Regards,
HDFC Customer Service Team
ssanghvi1994
 
Dec 14, 2018

Fraud from a HDFC Loan Department Staff Named Ram Yadav

Myself Mr.Santosh Sanghvi having a Real estate firm Name Prop4U which is been registerd under Rera Act. Office at Thane West. Phone no - 7710822284.
Mr.Ram yadav approached me regarding opening of Code for Homeloan files and visited my office multiple times..I have given him couple of files for loan and now even though the loan is sanctioned 3-4montha prior Mr.Ram Yadav has is giving the promised commission as discussed earlier which was 0.4% and had told me tht he haa used tht amount because of som perosnal problems and will return me soon i do have every proof of that statment on calls recordings and watsapp chats.
So expecting the senior officals of HDFC to take a strickt action as soon as possible and revert me the earliest as possible.

Regards;
Santosh.M.Sanghvi.
ssanghvi1994
 
Dec 14, 2018

Fraud Done By Mr. Ram Yadav (HDFC Loan Department)

Myself Mr.Santosh Sanghvi having a Real estate firm Name Prop4U which is been registerd under Rera Act. Office at Thane West. Phone no - 7710822284.
Mr.Ram yadav approached me regarding opening of Code for Homeloan files and visited my office multiple times..I have given him couple of files for loan and now even though the loan is sanctioned 3-4montha prior Mr.Ram Yadav has is giving the promised commission as discussed earlier which was 0.4% and had told me tht he haa used tht amount because of som perosnal problems and will return me soon i do have every proof of that statment on calls recordings and watsapp chats.
So expecting the senior officals of HDFC to take a strickt action as soon as possible and revert me the earliest as possible.

Regards;
Santosh.M.Sanghvi.
Sundar Kannan
 
Dec 6, 2018

HDFC BANK HARASSMENT

The employees of HDFC Bank make repeated unsolicited calls offering personal loan which I don't need. Thus they intrude into my privacy and harass me. Please stop them from annoying me. Thank you.
saleem.s
 
Nov 20, 2018

Current Account Opening Amount Refund

Dear Concerned,

I had applied for current account for my wife business at HDFC Bank, Bangalore, (kormangala Branch). On Oct 17 2018 and which was handled by Mr. Sawan and Mr. Katlish. they took all documents and 10K cheque and promised to activate account in 3days. my cheque got cleared in a day and my account didnt opened.

I started calling him daily Mr. Sawan started convincing me saying that because our document dept mistake the account is taking time give me 3 days time and it went on for month time. now i am asking for refund of amount they are intentionally delaying and playing with us.

when i contacted Branch Manager Udaykiran of Kormanagala Branch he picked my call and told i am driving i shall call you back and never called back. next time when i called him he told he is having lunch i will call you after reviewing your documents still not even called nor responded to mails.

Now after one month Mr. Sawan sends whatsapp of 10K refund DD and tells i want to apologies and give this DD to you. he never comes already its a week time DD created. Disgusting character of entire HDFC Team. And funny thing is Mr. Katlish when i called him i want our DD urgently he tells we are busy we are not sitting here for your DD. if you want so urgent come and pick from my branch he thinks he is the only person working in this whole world. we all are useless and his rude behavior disgusting.

I appeal and request all customers not to go with HDFC Bank for anything these people are very bad.

Yours Sincerely
Saleem
Inventicure Technologies
Bangalore
Joel Lobo
 
Nov 16, 2018

FnF

Dear sir/mam,

I am Joel lobo, Emp code J5423. I have resigned my job on 05/10/2018 almost 45 days have passed. I havent receieved my salary settlement, pf settlement and relieveing letter. Bidisha Mulick is the HR and she never responds to the call. It has been come to my notice from exit hr team that she has not even updated my last working day of 05/10/2018 in the portal. kindly provide me with a solution.
Balageeas
 
Nov 12, 2018

Reliving letter pf and salary settelement not received

Dear sir/mam,

I am Ananthabalaji, Emp code 179157 am resinging my job at 08/09/2018 almost 60 days gone still now am not receiving salary settlement, pf settlement and relieveing letter also am not recevied am escalate mail to hr and sm also no one can revert. kindly check and revert.
Arif Shahnawaz
 
Nov 9, 2018

Credit card issued without any application and deny to cancel

My wife hena Arif account number 50100028960715 in hdfc darbhanga..Bihar ...never applied for a credit card...but we received a credit card ....why???????... It's a bad policy .... when I contacted the bank they are saying ...pls give application...I gave application ...then they say ..you have to consult customer care....and you have to fill a form ....I am tortured now by this type of cheaper and mean attitude by hdfc people .... shameful act we are very old customers ....not only one whole family ...8 account....we will close all
RAVI PAREEK
 
Oct 23, 2018

Wrongly Deduction from Account - Pareek Electronics

Dear Sir
I am your Customer with Name Pareek Electronics and i have 3 Accounts with HDFC bank , My query is Rs. 7345.50/- hold from my accounts after 7 Nov 2017.



I am Contact with local branch where i have account but not resolve my issue and Your Branch manager Mr. Sorav Maheshwari's and pankaj jain behavior is unacceptable. He says “ JO KARNA HAI KARLO KUCH NHI HOGA APNE KHATE BAND KARWALO YAHA TO ESE HI PAISE KATENGE “. this and if i ask that when my issue resolve then he not give any answer AND Give closer form and say that I m not talk on this matter. How is possible that a very Honorable and big bank is not responsible for his Customers.
RAVI PAREEK
 
Oct 23, 2018

Wrongly Deduction from Account - Pareek Electronics

Dear Sir
I am your Customer with Name Pareek Electronics and i have 3 Accounts with HDFC bank , My query is Rs. 7345.50/- hold from my accounts after 7 Nov 2017.



I am Contact with local branch where i have account but not resolve my issue and Your Branch manager Mr. Sorav Maheshwari's AND PANKAJ JAIN behavior is unacceptable. He says “ JO KARNA HAI KARLO KUCH NHI HOGA APNE KHATE BAND KARWALO YAHA TO ESE HI PAISE KATENGE “. this and if i ask that when my issue resolve then he not give any answer AND Give closer form and say that I m not talk on this matter. How is possible that a very Honorable and big bank is not responsible for his Customers.
Prashant Dargu
 
Oct 12, 2018

Salary account not open

Dear hdfc team ,

My name is Prashant , I am staff of motilal oswal group company staff. I have open my salary account in hdfc bank , but your branch staff not respond to me open my salary account.
I want open my salary account on urgent basics.


Regards
Prashant
9604637325
Krishna143243
 
Oct 12, 2018

Misbehaving

Your Home loan employed niketan(7908596117)misbehaving me, ruf language and threading me. It's not like that. Please solving
Kushal1991
 
Oct 6, 2018

HDFC employee misbehaved

Dear concerned,
Today I visited Your 100ft road branch Amritsar as I have lost my debit card. 1 of your employee Ruchi (R11764) denied to issue new card as she said this is your 2nd card in 2 month . Last month I have lost my wallet so all documents lost but somebody return my wallet after 3 days .but in between I blocked my card and issued new card .
So now she said you look suspicious so I can't issue you card . How dare she talk to a customer like this . As me and my company have very good relation with your bank . She ignoring all the customer and started shouting on other employee who is sitting on counter no. 2 .this what nobody expected from private bank employee.
And then I had word with Branch manager Mr.Shrivastav and shared my problem with him. He allowed to issue me a new card but she denied and I think the reason is she offered me to buy your some policy and denied for that now she is taking this in a wrong way .
I expect some strict action from your side .these kind of employee spoil the brand image.

Waiting for your reply


Thanks
Kushal Singh
9988758726
[email protected]
 
Oct 3, 2018

Misbehaving by HDFC Staff

I am holder of Saving account number 50100050848063 with HDFC BANK Connaught Place H Block Delhi Branch, Today I went there for depositing amount of Rs 30k, when I reached bank there was two queue ,I choose to stand in first queue just behind one other customer at the same time i saw that on second counter there was no customer in the queue and i reached there to deposit my amount , but the representative there immediately left the counter and i asked him to pls entertain me, but they start misbehaving with me and asked me to go for first counter where i was in queue , he said that counter is closed now, and i asked him that why there is no such board/remark that counter is closed.At the same moment the Lady sitting in first counter Namely Ms. Shilpa Sharma. start using shouting at me with very language and bad manner, she said that They (Tellers) have some other work also ,they are not only to serve customer.

I was surprised that how can someone talk with such badly to the customer, I got angry I replied I do not have any dreams here that this window is closed ,you people should have to put the closing board on the counter if it is not working.

When argue was going on other HDFC staff (Mr Sushil) jumped into it and said to me very rudely that I can visit to the Branch manager for the complaint but they are not going to do my work and even they advised me to close my account if I want, they called the security guard too.

I went to branch manager cabin and explained all the issue and he apologized to me for the same and give me assurance that this will not happen again and send me again to cash counter to deposit amount but again the same staff ,That lady and the Gentlemen misbehaved with me and refused to take any cash from me.

They accept my amount after the interference of Branch manager and other HDFC staff ,It was very bad experience with HDFC bank ,how they treat their customers and i am very much annoyed with the behaviour of HDFC bank staff. Mr Harpreet Singh ( Branch Manager)was very co operative but i have very much disappointed with MS SHILPA SHARMA AND MR SHUSHIL

For your reference if you want you can check CCTV footage also of the bank time and date of the footage is 03rd Oct 2018 between 2.55pm to 3.15pm.

I request you to take the appropriate action against them as from my point of view every customer is precious for Bank.

Thanking You

Sachin Yadav
+919891880184
[email protected]
Rakesh Kumar H R
 
Sep 25, 2018

Refused by the teller

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that I Rakesh Kumar H R holding the current account in your bank(Kengeri Satellite town) As the teller of the bank : Supriya has refused to accept the deposits within the time limit (i.e,3:50 pm) .So now I decided to close my account and manager is irresponsible about issue , they are not providing quality service for their customers. Hence kindly take the appropriate action and do the needy ,as these shouldn’t happen for the other customers.

Thank you
Regards,
Rakesh Kumar H R,
Proprietor of Om Sree Sai Enterprises,
Kengeri Bangalore 560060
Rakesh Kumar H R
 
Sep 25, 2018

Refused by the teller

Dear sir/madam
This is to inform you that I Rakesh Kumar H R holding the current account in your bank(Bangalore Kengeri satellite town ). As the teller of the bank : Supriya ,has refused to accept the deposits within the time limit (i.e,3.:50pm). So now I am decided to close my account ,as they will not be good at rendering good service to the customer & manager is irresponsible. Hence kindly take appropriate action and do the needy as these should not happen for other customers.

Thank you,
Regards
Rakesh Kumar H R,
Proprietor of Om Sree Sai Enterprises
Kengeri Bangalore 560060.

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username