Hdfc Bank HR department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hdfc Bank HR department

Kuldeepak Jindal

Nov 24, 2022

Issuance of experience certificate

I wish to inform you that My name is Kuldeepak Jindal Worked as Relationship officer in HDFC BANK From July 2017 {Joining date } to July 2022 { Relieving date}. I am mailing so many times to Aniket martle email ID and Manoj Sharma, but no one is response me.
I am here by requesting you to kindly issue my experience certificate which I need to submit in my current organisation.

I am really thankful to you if you issue my experience certificate as early as possible .

Yours Sincerely,

Employee code 279819
Vijay198856

Nov 19, 2022

Reliving letter

Iam working in HDFC bank in March 03 2022 to September 03 2022 but till now iam not getting my reliving letter plz do the needful it's urgent
nitin7t

Oct 30, 2022

Request : F&F and relieving letter

Kindly provide the relieving letter, full and final settlement status of below mentioned resigned sales officer.

Name of Sales Officer - Nitin Sawant

Emp Code - 230065

Resignation Date - 31/10/2020

Last working day - 05/11/2020.

Please process on priority already it hass benn delay of 2 years
Karan Pandoh

Jul 25, 2022

Requirement of Relieving letter

I am an ex employee of hdfc, i request you hereby kindly provide my relieving / experience letter on urgent basis

Employee name- Karan Pandoh

mail id- [email protected]
prayag97

Jun 15, 2022

Not receive salary

not receiving salary /full and final
dear sir/mam

i am prayag from rajkot i was ex employee of hdb bank since last 2018 i havent receive salary from 2019 through some banking issue, for further detail i had been contact with HR department so with help of hr i had receive half of amount (salary) by instalment but after that instalment gonna stop due respect from 11 sep 2020 after that amount was stop by instalment and now onward hr has said my query of salary were gone in arbitration, with that purspactive i got post transfer in further gread my new salary was been also stoped so i would request you to solve this query as soon as possible my OLD employee code WAS
195608 AND NEW EMPLOYEE CODEof hdfc bank ltd IS P-195608.

name:dhakan prayag vipulkumar
bus.add::rajkot yagnik road branch
email : [email protected]
mo.: 8866289594 / 9099525310
Riya16

Jun 1, 2022

Unacceptable behavior of Manager

Manager Name Rajiv Ratnam, HDFC Bank Loharka Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143001.

This person does not even have a courtesy of how to speak with female employees. I am not sure what all kind of behavior are allowed in HDFC bank premises and what is HR doing for the same.
Megha0704

May 28, 2022

Experience letter needed

I am an ex employee of hdfc, i request you hereby kindly provide my relieving / experience letter for my future reference on urgent basis

Employee name- Megha Jain
Employee Code- M8491
Joining date- May 2014
Leaving date August 2017

Contact no- 9619030862
Megha0704

May 28, 2022

Relieving letter required

Dear team, i am an ex employee, my relieving letter has been misplaced and i need the same on my email i e [email protected] for my future reference... request you to kindly provide the same... employee code was M8491, quite urgent
Vinayak9599

Mar 1, 2022

My relieving letter

My name is vinayak Patel.my employee I'd 263716.i working in hdfc from 4oct -2021 . I resigned at 19-febuary. My Rm not giving me relieving letter and says me you will be terminated . Because I take one day leave in my notice period . please provide me my relieving letter

Feb 17, 2022

Relieving letter v14106

My employee id is V14106 and my last working day was 7th of January.
I am requesting the exit team as well as others from HR of HDFC to provide me with my Relieving letter.
First they told me that my joining formalities was incomplete but after clarification their senior HR from the team confirmed on mail that the joining formalities was completed at the time of joining.
After that their is no reply from the exit team or any other HR or employee about the relieving letter.
Neither they are providing me with relieving letter nor giving any information. As I have to submit the letter In my new organization.
Their is no reply from them and I am again asking for my letter, their is no point in Harassing your ex employees.
Provide the relieving letter on urgent basis.

V14106
Suresh Kumar Gautam

Feb 8, 2022

ESIC CARD

My name is Suresh kumar and I work in SLI department of your Bank. My employee ID number is OFF209142.
I am writing this mail in order to request you for issuing an ESIC card in my name at the earliest. My employee ID is OFF209142 and I am eligible for the card as I have been working in your Bank for the last 28/03/2019 to 28/01/2022.
Email id - [email protected]
Contact no. - 9914401687
Suressh

Dec 23, 2021

My email I'd [email protected]
Suressh

Dec 23, 2021

Reliving letter

My self karanam suresh kumar i am working in hdfc bank in vizag my employee number 0ff 242860 I am joining November 25th 2020 my lost working day July 3 th 2021 I want reliving letter my mobile number 9603363186
Akashdeep singh Pinka

Dec 8, 2021

Improper management and harrasment

Myself Akashdeep singh employee code - OFF221852
I am an employee of HAR GAON HAMARA vertical.
I am working with HDfC bank since last 28 months. First 22 months were actually good . But as the managers changed now it's really harassing moment for me to work. As they misguide with the product knowledge and even they themselves do not have the proper knowledge of the product and ask me to sale the product with fake commitments. The issue was regarding Bajaj insurance policy . As per the terms and conditions, I had sold the Bajaj hospicash policy to the customer and it's been more than 6 months that no one has explained why the claim of that policy is rejected. Many times I had interacted with the Bajaj insurance team but they haven't resolved the issue. And when I asked my seniors to avail this facility they changed my Mentor and new mentor denied as saying that he don't know about the case . And started forcing me to do more business of the same product. And as I asked about the last two cases,for which I haven't got a specific reason they asked me to resign or to have tranfer on a location which is approx 180kms away from my location . So please help me with this just for the justice of the customers and value of a ground level employee. I hope I would get a best resolution regarding this.

Akashdeep singh
Akashdeep singh Pinka

Dec 8, 2021

Regarding improper management

Myself Akashdeep singh employee code - OFF221852
I am an employee of HAR GAON HAMARA vertical.
Aayushi Maheshwari

Dec 4, 2021

Fnf settlement and reliving letter

I have resigned on 17 th october 21 from bank. I have not received any relieving letter and fnf settlement from bank. I have written the same to my hr and supervisor they do not even revert on the mail.
Please check.

Employee id:A29380
Aayushi Maheshwari

Dec 4, 2021

Fnf settlement and reliving letter

My last working day in hdfc bank was 17 th october. I have not received any fnf and relieving letter from bank. I have write the same to hr and supervisor but not received revert also.
Please check and update
Employee Id: A29380
Contact no:7052337362
Soravkathpal

Oct 26, 2021

Pf not received

Hi I am Sorav Kathpal Employee Code S18794, I used to work for HDFC Bank, I have resigned from HDFC on june 2013 but till no didn't got my PF money which used to be deducted from my salary during my service in the HDFC Bank, recently I got mail regarding my PF Collection but when I am trying to apply for my withdrawal of my PF money and providing all the information given by the bank mentioned in the mail, after providing all the details it says invalid credentials . please help me for withdrawal of my PF Money. Also in Zing hr i am not able to change my password because wrong email and phone no. was updated from your side. So please do the needful.

This for information and needful action

Name: Sorav
Mobile no. 9888233299
Email id: [email protected]

Sep 7, 2021

Not recived reliving / Experience letter

My name is Mohit saini Worked as Relationship officer in HDFC BANK From 7 Aug 2019 {Joining date } to 23 April 2021 { Relieving date } .

Yours Sincerely,

Thanks & regards
MOHIT SAINI

Uddhab deka

Aug 25, 2021

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have not received my reliving letter. I request you all to take a very quick action against my problem as soon as possible.
my last 3 month salary slip and my relieving letter...my email id : [email protected]

Leaving Date 25 January 2019

I am Uddhab Deka
My Employee Code : 182731 , Working as a Branch Sales Officer.
Uddhab deka

Aug 22, 2021

Dear Sir/ Madam

my last 3 month salary slip and my relieving letter...my emailĀ id : [email protected]

I am Uddhab Deka
My Employee Code : 182731 , Working as a Branch Sales Officer.
Onkar1997

May 27, 2021

Reliving Letter not received

HR Department
HDFC BANK LTD
Subject : Reliving Letter not received issue.
Respected sir/mam
I am ONKAR CHAND & my emp code 218325. I was working as a Branch Sales Officer in Bilaspur branch code 2955 Distt Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh on dated 22/07/2019. I have not received my reliving letter. Yet it create quite a few problem because I have to join in other company in next few days. I request you all to take a very quick action against my problem as soon as possible.
From
Branch code 218325
Rondeep Das

Apr 6, 2021

I have not received my PF from HDFC Bank

Hi I am Rondeep Das Employee Code 138047, I used to work for HDFC Bank, Birati Branch, kolkata, I have resigned from HDFC on April 2015 but till no didn't got my PF money which used to be deducted from my salary during my service in the HDFC Bank, recently I got mail regarding my PF Collection but when I am trying to apply for my withdrawal of my PF money and providing all the information given by the bank mentioned in the mail, after providing all the details it says invalid credentials . please help me for withdrawal of my PF Money.

This for information and needful action
Shahchandan

Feb 25, 2021

Releving Letter Required Urgent

I was working in hdfc bank in June 2019 to Nov 2020, but till now i am not getting my releiving letter, plz do th the needful, its urgent.

Name - Chandan kumar