HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

ansaraslam57

Aug 15, 2019

DEDUCTION OF MONEY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

I opened a NRE and NRO account in the bank mentioned above and they have charged me AMB charges, whereas the delay was by the bank because the welcome kit never reached me, after that i deposited money and there was deduction 700 ruppes each, which is unfair.

Again previously i was working in india, i had a salary account, which has been converted to NRO account without prior notice and now there is negative balance of 1363.8 rupees.

I am really agitated because i am presently working in saudi arabia and dont feel my money is secure in this bank.

Please take neccesary action and reimbursh my money at the earliest.

DEDUCTION OF MONEY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE DEDUCTION OF MONEY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

sankethsalian

Feb 6, 2019

Deducting money as non maintaneance charges

I'm having a salary account created by my employer in my previous company. Initially it had no minimum balance maintenance in the account as it was a salary account. Later the rule was changed to average monthly balance of 10,000 without bringing into notice and now every month they are deducting a amount of 500 as non maintenance charges which has resulted in a negative balance. The same had been brought to the notice of the bang through email and was requested to close the account but there was no reply/answer from their end. now due to this negative balance it has been unable to close the account. This change in rule and being a non operational account from a long time, rather than closing this account on subsequent requests has led to inconvenience.
Uttam Pai J

Oct 14, 2018

Two wheeler noc

Two wheeler loan cleared but noc not received.vichel reg number KA19EC0118

Two wheeler noc

deepak.us7

Dec 29, 2017

deduction of amount from my savings account

Net PI to HSL Sec A-c 3124343-00602340029427

2500/- deducted from my account...plz let me know the reason...
Rashmi Dk

Jul 21, 2017

AMB deduction

I am (Rashmi DK) HDFC bank customer having account no 501000166835310.Without any information amount of Rs 177 & 531deducting from account describing AMB charge INCL GST for June2017.Total of Rs 708 has been deducted from my account.
This bank is harassing their customer by deducting such amount without any information.This is not fair that you are harrasing your customer by such deductions without prior information.So i am requesting you to refund all this amount in my account otherwise i will go through the RBI. Check my account and refund the amount immediately
navshusam

Apr 18, 2017

Refund amount of Rs 17091 (PayU ID 6086058496,Request ID3993038652)

I am forwarding message to you which is received by me from easemytrip.com regarding refund amount of Rs.17091/-
As per the below mail they refunded the money into my account on 13th April 2017.But still date you have not credited the amount into my account. I emailed to your customer care several time but there is no reply from you.

The account details are as follows
Name-NAVEENCHANDRA K
HDFC Bank saving account number-00941070015145
Branch-Mangalore, Karnataka

1) Exact date of debit from My account -11th April 2017

2) Exact Amount of transaction- Rs 17091(seventeen thousand ninety one rupes)

3) Transaction reference number - Cheque / reference no-############, PAY U ID-6086058496 / PAYUINDIA

Transaction and Refund details given by Ease my trips

Action refund
Amount 17091.00
Status success
Date and Time 2017-04-12 15:30:############:59:57

therefore I request you to refund the amount immidately .

Please refer the below mail received from Ease My trip on date 18th April 2017

Greetings from Ease My Trip!!!

This is in regards to booking id- BET41119556860

Your refund already proceed from our side against the PAYU ID-6086058496

Kindly find the Refund Transaction Detail pasted below :-

ACTIONS TAKEN
Request ID PayU ID Bank Ref No. Action Amount Status Requested Time Success Time Bank ARN
3991221078 6086058496 NA capture 17091.00 SUCCESS 2017-04-11 09:27:43 2017-04-11 09:27:43 NA
3993038652 6086058496 NA refund 17091.00 success 2017-04-12 15:30:54 2017-04-13 10:59:57 NA

We would suggest you to get in touch with your bank if still not credited to you.

Feel free to contact us in case of any further assistance.

Deepak

Board Line : 011-43131313 , 011-43030303 (100 Lines)
Visit us at http://www.EaseMyTrip.in
B2B Agents: http://Agents.EaseMyTrip.Com

Head Office :-
Easy Trip Planners Pvt Ltd.
Building No. 223,
Patparganj Industrial Area,
New Delhi - 110092
Anushahp

Jan 2, 2017

For 10 days delay in EMI

My every month 2 wheeler EMI was suppose to get cut on 5 th and due to this demonitization Dec 5 th I couldn't transfer money to my account .my monthly EMI is 2796 And for 10 days delay they have put a penalty of 633 rs . They should consider at Least for this month as there was inconvenience due to demonitization.

For 10 days delay in EMI

Jun 6, 2012

regarding the loan issue

respected sir,
dear sir as i submitted my documents for a loan purpose to hdfc bank which is located in kadri mallikatta.after i submitted they followed regarding verification about my identity and they successfully done with that,after they gave me a confirmation that i gonna get a loan soon for my bike but they failed telling that my professional address is out of their matter and i fought legally with the loan section division manager Nasser,later they bluffed me with giving some senseless reasons and i lost in that,and i did some where.so please take action regarding them..
Venisha Sequeira

Apr 15, 2012

Relieving Letter & salary Sleep

Hello Sir/Mam,
I know this is not relate to this as a serious matter but for me its a big issue. My name is Venisha. M.V.Sequeira. i was working for Direct Sales for M.G. Road branch mangalore. I had give my resignation on December 8th but still i didn't get my relieving letter and salary sleep i am waiting it from 3months because of this i have 2 leave my job and I cant apply for any job. when ever i contact to Bangalore and Mumbai branch am not getting any proper response from them . and when i got the response that time they said they didn't my resignation letter , it was too late , that time the M.G.Road direct sale dept was closed and SM as left to aboard. He had hand overed all the work to CANI SM of Kadri branch mangalore. Again i went and i gave my resignation. but still no response. i hope from this i will yet list i will get my response and solution

Name: Venisha.M.V.Sequeira