HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Aman.42066

Oct 17, 2020

One assist mfee

For deduction of assist m fee without knowing me . Because of low balance my low balance charges also applied. All because assist m fee . Now refund my all money.
shashi bala saraswat

Jun 5, 2019

amount deduted without my permission

HDFC ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card which is ending with 8725 and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 1399 from my credit card on 08th May 2019 towards One ASSIST PLAN.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:1399 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.

As i am requesting this membership cancellation with 30days of "force subscription" i should be able to get refund without hassle.

Deducted date : 08th May 2019
Name : shashi bala saraswat
Mob-9413564535

amount deduted without my permission

J P Meena..

Jun 5, 2014

Prepayment charges on outstanding principal personal loan amount

i have taken a personal loan from HDFC bank Dausa a/c No 23093538 . and now i have applied for depositing the principle outstanding amount on dated 3.06.14 and the Bank has issued a demand letter for depositing principle outstanding amount with 4 % Prepayment charges on outstanding principal personal loan amount it is againest the RBI circular dt.27.05.14 copy atteched

Jun 10, 2013

CHEQUE PENDING CLEARING

Good Morning/ Jai Shri Krishna
I want to say that myself Gourabh Suri S/o Mr. Surendra Suri .I have account in your branch-07611000033717 but due to name mis-match in writing error so amount didn' t credit into my HDFC account against ch:707099(Bank of India,Nagpada-Branch,Mumbai) & deposited into PLOT NO. 16/17, 55, VICTORIA ROAD MUSTAFF BAZAAR, MAZGAON, BYCULLA MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA 400010,MUMBAI - BYCULLA branch so please do needful for the same because both names belongs to same person & find attached all the documents..This is humbly request for the same...