HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Babu Hari

Jul 31, 2020

Auto debited one assist mfee

Unauthorised transaction
Deactivate my ONE ASSIST MFEE plan
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1899/- from my credit card number ending with 3980 without my concern on date:13/07/2020. I am not interested about this ONE ASSIST MFEE service and don't want this membership any more. So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1899/-

Babu V
9080989055, 7639993835
beingdeepak256

Jun 20, 2020

Unauthorised transaction done by HDFC company

I didn’t asked for ONE ASSIST MFEE so how can deduct Rs, 1899/- without my consent from my card.
I am not interested this type of shit plan.how can you deducted money with out my knowledge.it is crime..
I will do legal action against HDFC bank.

Cancel this plan and refund money as soon as possible

HDFC bank you are loosing you identity by doing such thief type activity.
HDFC bank seems like a modern thief.
Kesavaperumal k

May 11, 2020

Unathorized Transaction

My name is K Kesava Perumal I have been charged Rs.1899 on my HDFC Credit Card on 08/05/2020 without my permission. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account without my permission.
So request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card,and also refund my money .

Credit Card : HDFC - Ending with 3272
Customer id : 72508552
CONTACT NO: 9944295848
Kesavaperumal k

May 11, 2020

Unathorized Transaction

My name is Kesava perumal k , I have been charged Rs.1899 on my HDFC Credit Card on 08/05/2020 without my permission. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account without my permission.

Customer id : 72808663
CONTACT NO: 9944295848
Vandita2511

May 5, 2020

SI Cc deduction

My account is 50100081086588 I am been charged cc si tad deduction on my account I do not have anything auto pay.
I need my money back.

SI Cc deduction

Saimanikanta33

Apr 27, 2020

Unauthorised transaction

My name is Kambhampati, I have been charged Rs.1899 on my HDFC Credit Card on 18/01/2020 without my permission. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account without my permission.
So request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card,and refund my money also.

Credit Card : HDFC - Ending with 0343
Costomer id : 112762985
CONTACT NO: 9951173001
Krishna1226

Feb 15, 2020

Since 2017, people are asking me to pay non maintenance fee

I have told HDFC customer care to waive off non maintenance fine even though I have not used since 2018 .
Chandani0105

Feb 8, 2020

Hold my amount 1948

Hdfc hold my amount 1948 for no reason i have salary . Every month salary credited in my account then why hdfc hold my amount with any information .My ifsc code HDFC****417 , ACCOUNT NO 50*********668, credit my amount in my account .

Hold my amount 1948

Nikithanaidu

Feb 5, 2020

Negative balance

Hello I was working in a company 1.5 years ago. Now am not working am student and I was not aware of this salary to saving bank changing. Now after a year I logged in and saw negative balance of -7700.
I was not at all aware of it and please do waive of the negative amount and close my account as soon as possible as am student I cannot afford to pay the amount.
Amarc

Jan 20, 2020

ACH mandate reject

Dear HDFC,
I have not taken any loan from you.i have been told to pay 8774 as emi for 12 months.You are harassing me with letters at my parents residence
My loan account no-728132

I was told i have taken mobile iphone 11pro max and submitted aadhar pan photo and salary slip
I dont have job how will i have salary slip.
Please dont do such fraud and provide me evidence of documets submitted to you.I am overseas and my parents and brother are harrassed with letter.
You can reach my brother on [email protected]
Viral bharat PITRODA

Jan 8, 2020

Relieving letter and salary

My self Viral Pitroda
Employee code- 209360
Hdfc bank corporate salary as sales officer
I am excited employee of hdfc Bank .My last working day is 17.08.2019.i have not received my salary and also till date i didn't get reliving letter .
As soon as possible do the needful.
Till date their is no response i needed it urgently
Burngym

Dec 28, 2019

didn't receive my fastag sticker

I had applied for fastag on December 12 till date I have not received my fastag sticker. .The details are as follows
Customer id- ############
It's show active but did't get the sticker.
MandeepRathi

Dec 24, 2019

Non-Working HDFC Fastag

Dear Support Team,
In Oct 2019 I have applied for HDFC Fastag and got it in the last week of Oct 2019. When I login to my Fastag A/c, I found there was another vehicle also attached to my Fastag A/c which does not belong to me. I called customer care no. and they assured me that it will be removed in 7-8 working days, but it didn't. From November, I started using my fastag, but found it to be not working at toll plaza. The staff there told me that it is not working. On 1st December, I made a complaint on Hdfc customer care number and twitter handle. The customer care person told me that the same is being replaced at no extra cost. The twitter handle told me to DM all the details. From that day I have made so many complaints via tweets and emails, but they are not responding. I haven't even received any replaced card. I told them to cancel and refund my full amount, but they are not responding my messages.
Kindly help
Mandeep
Richa1994

Dec 20, 2019

Credit card settlement

I have credit card outstanding but not able to pay the whole amount and then executive form Hdfc told me to settled the whole amount in 6 emi’s and I have paid all 6 emi’s but i got email that still 22745 rs still pending for payment..Please help me out what should I do..
akashanand100

Nov 17, 2019

Changed the account type without any notice

Hi, I opened my HDFC account on Dec 2017 to Jan 2018 with salaried account. Then after two months I changed my job. But I dont know when they changed my salaried account to other banking account. Because the salaried account cannot go to negative as I have not done any transaction. They did not called me then and I don't why they changed it without my notice. I don't have their customer ID, bank account number, debit card but the account was linked to my phonepe account. So, i tried to check my balance on it, it is showing -6000 something balance. This is completely a fraud as they changed my account without any notice otherwise i would have closed my account back then. Please help me.

My name - Akash Anand
My Phone - 8574903378
srikanthbejugama

Nov 4, 2019

Imporper deducted

I have -35000 balance in my HDFC bank, where i have cleared all my loans, but they still want me to pay
nitishsharmamasscom

Nov 2, 2019

Deduction of money through GEFU from Savings account and levying charges of 1190 within a period of 3 weeks for not maintaining sufficient balance

I write to you in the hope to reclaim my hard earned money which HDFC has looted. Unfortunately, I have an account in this bank, the account number for which is 50100179275348. The account is located in the Mayur Vihar branch of Delhi. The IFSC code for the same is HDFC0004139.

Sir, I had withdrawn my entire salary from the account as I was in need of money. The balance left in the account after the withdrawal was 172 rupees. To my surprise, when I logged in to the account after 3 weeks, the balance showed -1018. A total deduction of 1190 rupees was made by these looters who did not even care to call or inform me on mail once about their minimum balance policy and the amount that would be deducted. Sir, I am salaried person and this is my hard earned money and by the time the month ends, people like us desperately need these 1000-1500 rupees. I sincerely request you to kindly help me by resolving this problem.

Nitish Sharma
shrishailyam

Oct 17, 2019

minus balance account

I had open salary account in hdfc bank two years back. Four months after leaving the job they converted salary account into saving account without giving me the prior intimation..Then they started to deduct 300 rupees each month. Whenever my balace was 1500 rupees minus,i paid that money.but even then they continued to charge on every month till now my current minus balance is 4000 rupees.now i want to weived off my charges and want to close that account.Please help me..
SumanthR

Sep 8, 2019

HDFC bank credit card deduction of one assist mfee services

Deduction of 1899 from my HDFC credit card without my knowledge for oneassist mfee.

Hi. My credit card has been charged with ONE ASSIST MFEE of Rs.1899 on 07/09/2019 without any notice. Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:1899. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount. This kind of actions are totally unacceptable.

Name: Sumanth R
Bak : HDFC
Credit card ending number: 9438
Kareem100

Sep 7, 2019

Salary account min balance

Iam Karimulla shaik ! 4 years back I worked in NCC . Then I took salary account in HDFC Bank! 3 years back I left my job ! But now iam getting messages from HDFC Bank like non maintenance min balance charges!
NAGU0535

Sep 4, 2019

Minus balance

Without intimation account going to minus balance per month 1000rs

Sep 1, 2019

Deduction of money

I have my salary account with HDFC Bank , Nigdi branch , Pune having the account number : 50100202999391

Sir, bank authority has changed my account type without any information and they have deducted RS: 1478/ for the issue of minimum balance. They haven't informed anything regarding the minimum balance or the change in the type of the account. Without my consent they have done this.

Please help me to get the refund as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully,
Amit Patole
Shivani511

Aug 26, 2019

Misbehave by Senior manager HDFC bank

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive calls me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have pickes atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a senior person he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talak to a client. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired theae employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother receive a call from this number. +919999025153 On 26th august.
Karun12

Aug 2, 2019

Harassing by sending candidates to home

They are harrassing by sending people to house .
Saemssshukla

Jul 23, 2019

Hdfc negative balance

I had a salary account in hdfc back in 2013-2014, which is showing negative approx 7000 and I tried to reach customer service many time to get my account number so I can resolve issue they are not answering my questions and due to the same my cibil score affected and please help me ASAP