HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

SumanthR

Sep 8, 2019

HDFC bank credit card deduction of one assist mfee services

Deduction of 1899 from my HDFC credit card without my knowledge for oneassist mfee.

Hi. My credit card has been charged with ONE ASSIST MFEE of Rs.1899 on 07/09/2019 without any notice. Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:1899. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount. This kind of actions are totally unacceptable.

Name: Sumanth R
Bak : HDFC
Credit card ending number: 9438
Kareem100

Sep 7, 2019

Salary account min balance

Iam Karimulla shaik ! 4 years back I worked in NCC . Then I took salary account in HDFC Bank! 3 years back I left my job ! But now iam getting messages from HDFC Bank like non maintenance min balance charges!
NAGU0535

Sep 4, 2019

Minus balance

Without intimation account going to minus balance per month 1000rs

Sep 1, 2019

Deduction of money

I have my salary account with HDFC Bank , Nigdi branch , Pune having the account number : 50100202999391

Sir, bank authority has changed my account type without any information and they have deducted RS: 1478/ for the issue of minimum balance. They haven't informed anything regarding the minimum balance or the change in the type of the account. Without my consent they have done this.

Please help me to get the refund as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully,
Amit Patole
Shivani511

Aug 26, 2019

Misbehave by Senior manager HDFC bank

I have taken a car loan from HDFC bank in 2018 I was paying my installments regularly from approx 1.5 years but due to some reason i was not able to submit one installment. Their bank executive calls me and asked me to submit the installment on which i have said that i will submit it around last week of month even after this commitment they used to call me daily. I got more than 20 calls on daily basis. I am working girl i wont be able to pick all the calls everytime. On 26th august i have pickes atleast 5 calls from them but they were not satisfied. After some time a girl talked to me from bank. She was very rude like she is my boss nd on the same day they called my mom he was was a senior person he started abusing to my mother & said if you cant afford a car then don't purchase it. My mom is in shock after that and she ia hospitalised because of high bp and the cause is your that bank employee. I just want to ask from HDFC bank is it a way to talak to a client. Is it a way to deal. Now I am gonna file a case against that person for torturing and threatn my mother by saying get ready with 2.5 lakhs. I have all the call recordings. And HDFC is the only bank who has hired theae employees
I have never seen any executive or manager like him , he is so irresponsible & casual approach person. My mother receive a call from this number. +919999025153 On 26th august.
Karun12

Aug 2, 2019

Harassing by sending candidates to home

They are harrassing by sending people to house .
Saemssshukla

Jul 23, 2019

Hdfc negative balance

I had a salary account in hdfc back in 2013-2014, which is showing negative approx 7000 and I tried to reach customer service many time to get my account number so I can resolve issue they are not answering my questions and due to the same my cibil score affected and please help me ASAP
Avanthi Nataraj

Jul 9, 2019

Charging me for not maintaining balance

Hi sir,
I have taken salary account in Hdfc bank when am working...After I resigned from the company that got converted to savings account and start deducted my amount in my account of 8000/- for non maintenance of balance...right now my account went to negative balance of 6500...
How can they charge me mercilessly like that... How can a person maintain the balance if he/she not working... Please do justice to me and take action on Hdfc jubilee hills branch.
Avanthi rayudu
rahulg2907

Jun 12, 2019

dormant account- deductions by bank

I had a salary account with hdfc bank which got converted to savings account when I left my job (A/c no: 50100010117531). I had to settle back in my hometown (Ujjain, M.P.) due to personal reasons and since than I am not able to visit the home branch where I had my account (Bangalore). I visited local branch (Ujjain, M.P.) and submitted application for closure on 10 june 2019 as on that day my balance was positive and now this account have balance of Rs. -653 on 11 june 2019. I have already lost an amount of Rs. 4000 approx (which was my balance).

They should return my deducted balance & close my account as I have already put closure application on 10 June in 38, Gokul Hall, Kshapnak Marg, Ujjain Branch as My balance was positive on June 10 and became negative on June 11.

Narayana87

May 11, 2019

Account Closing of my Salary AC.

I had salary Account (No. 50100201171478), which is given by employer , after left the company,the salary account balance was Zero. I didn't do any transaction from last more than 1 year, and they keep adding MAB charges every month, also i had a called to respective managers, but no response. Now it shows negative balance Rs.- 9363.00. So my request you to kindly look on this matter asap.
tamilkuttii

May 2, 2019

CREDIT CARD

My name is TAMIL SELVI C ,I have purchased a two wheeler through HDFC bank loan(loan no:55424209) on 05/03/2018 and I am paying the debt regularly. Without my knowledge/ any information they have accessed one credit card account and sent to my non residential village address. I have written a complaint to the branch manager by his advise i have returned the credit card to the Thiruvanmiyur branch along with a written statement. Now they have created a personal loan for collecting money through my bank account and following some unauthorized transaction.
sang_pongen

May 1, 2019

debit without permission

Hello there

I Received SMS from HDFC BANK that RS-1899/- deducted from my debit card to towards CPONEASSIS. without my permission.. i did not get any mail.this kind of unsolicited charging of my debit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co. how can a bank allow such things.. I dont even use my HDFC card for anything after it was charged for fraudulent transactions a year back. and now this, Do something about this ASAP

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP
date of incident : 12.33hrs. 30 april 2019
Kotak Credit Card No.xx8276
OneAssist Relationship Number : 4229556
anupamaeal

Apr 23, 2019

Banks Charging us GST but not Issuing Invoices

Banks Charging us GST but not Issuing Invoices

TID : 28046341

It is our Right as a Customer to know the exact amount to be deducted from our account prior to the deduction which can be variable everytime.

How would we know how much charges would be deducted on a given date.

We still haven't received the Invoice for the EDC Annual Rent paid for 2018.

I think there is something very fishy with the HDFC Bank invoicing system. Bank is charging us Rent plus GST but not issuing us the invoice.

We don't even know if the Bank is Even depositing the GST charged bybit to the Government.

We are receiving the payout reports everyday. They can also send us the copy of Invoice/Performa Invoice same way.

Sunita Malhotra
AkhileshChaubey

Apr 22, 2019

deducting amount

My amount is deducting and also balance is showing in negative and branch people is not closing account also.
I just want to close account without paying negative amount
Shreyasbharadwajz

Apr 10, 2019

Deduction of Money

Hi ,
I have opened an account in HDFC bank while working in Delhi but I left the job in december 2017 and operated the account for a few time. Yesterday when one of my friend transferred some amount to my account then I got to know that my balance was in negative (-1692.23). I was shocked to see that. Since I am preparing for exams and not earning, how will I manage to keep 10000 rupees in my account. This is very unfair HDFC should have asked before deducting my money.

Shreyas Bharadwaj
+919795236489

Deduction of Money

steyn raghav

Apr 10, 2019

Cancel my one assist plan

I'm using HDFC CREDIT CARD SINCE LAST 2 YEAR CARD NUMBER ENDING with 6014.My account is activated with ONE ASSIST MFEE and charged Amount Rs.1899 with out my knowledge. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account.

Also this is unfair that you cannot deduct the amount from the credit card without prior notice through call/message.
And HDFC Bank also has to recheck this issue with the Auto Payment modes.

This is th2nd year I'm requesting for the cancellation of this ONE ASSIST plan. Please kindly take a notice and CANCEL the plan and repay my amount Rs.1899 as soon as possible.

So request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card, and refund my money also.

Cancel my one assist plan

Pushpinder58

Mar 10, 2019

Accumulation of negative balance without any notification

I joined a company EY in june 2018 , They opened my account in HDFC Bank in hurry.I got a PhD offer So I left my job within two days.I never used this account ever in my life.Wihout any pre-notification they changed my account to a normal account.I just now saw that they have made my balance -2800 Rs. without giving any notification that they are creating negative balance in it.As I cannot pay this much amount.I request you to take a strict action of this activity.
Pushpinder Singh
Kgupta023

Mar 7, 2019

Non maintenance charged against salary account

I was charged with non maintenance towards my salary account in HDFC and while opening the account the manager said it's a 0 charges account and no negative balance would ne charged, it's been one year since I'm not working so no salary credits in my account but the negative balance is going on increasing and I am not able to repay the amount.

Feb 15, 2019

Minimum balance maintenance charges

Respected sir,I am Narendra Kumar Sharma. Previosly in 2016 i was working in a hospital at Gurgaon they asked me to open a account with Hdfc bank branch noida to get my salary.I opened the account during opening of account bank person told me that it is a zero balance account and you will not be charged any single rupee for not maintaining balance.I left that hospital and i joinined another and i opened account in another bank.After that i got emails every month about maintenance charges around 500 rupee.when i visited the branch they told me that i can not close my account for 2 years.And they told me that i will not be charged any money as they converted it to zero balance account.But i am receiving same charges emails.I am unable to pay their maintenance charges and i want to close my account.Please help to close my account with Hdfc bank.
Contact details mail id- [email protected]
Archana94

Feb 13, 2019

NEFT amount not credited to beneficiary account

I've made a NEFT transaction from HDFC Bank with "txn no. N032190739586539" on Feb 1st 2019, Amount has been deducted from my a/c and it has not been credited to the beneficiary's account.

Kindly help in resolving the same.
Winit Mishra

Feb 4, 2019

Deducted 7308.94 after showing negative amount

I have a salary account with HDFC from last 5 years and they were continuously showing negative amount but last month they showed negative amount of rupees 7,308.94/- and auto deducted the money when salary credited. When calling to customer care not getting any replies and they not even mentioned any email address on which I can complain.
y.v.chaitanya

Jan 21, 2019

un-noticed deduction from my bank account

Hi ,
my name is y v Chaitanya. I have an account in HDFC bank which is salary account and I didn't know it is a salary account and will have to maintain minimum balance of 10000/- or else the bank will charge fine of 740 every month. They already deducted 1400 from my account without any prior notice and when I asked them they says they sent me several sms and email which I didn't get a single. Now my account is in -5999 , so when I visited their branch they says I'll have to pay all charges to close the account.
Jitendragoenka

Jan 7, 2019

HDFC Regalia Credit Card

The following is the sequence of the events:

1. I received SMS on 22.11.2017 at 7.01 pm stating that free Access to Indian Airport Lounges under Priority Pass are not allowed and will be charged.

2. I immediately sent a E-mail & Letter dt: 23.11.2017 mentioning about the sudden action and not to debit priority pass charges without my acceptance . This has been acknowledged by the Bank. Prior to 22.11.2017 SMS, I have not received any communication from HDFC Bank by SMS, E-mail, etc.,

3. Infact, I have not received Original Monthly Statement by Courier for several Months in 2017 and no Original statement from Jan’2018 onwards . Only after giving a Complaint Ref.No.18089006922 I received statements by courier.

4. As per the Statements; Bank has Unilaterally debited Rs.1742.04 plus CGST Rs.156.78 plus SGST Rs.156.78 on 9th Jan’18 for Priority Pass alleged usage on 6th Oct’2017.(15th Jan 2018 Statement ).

5. I have sent E-mails and letter dt: 29 & 30. 1.2018 to reverse this Unilateral debit of Priority Charges. This has been acknowledged by the Bank

6. The wrong claim of Priority pass of Rs.1742.04 was reversed by the Bank on 5th Feb’2018. However the CGST & SGSCT Charges were not revised by the Bank,

7. In the statement of 15.2,2018; Bank has unilaterally debited Rs.1746.09 plus CGST Rs.157.15 plus SGST Rs.157.15 on 1st Feb ’18

8. I have sent an E-mail and letter dt:26.2.2018 to reverse this Unilateral debit of Priority Charges. This has been acknowledged by the Bank

9. In the Statement of 15.3.2018 Bank has unilaterally debited Rs.1287.19 as finance charges.

10. I have sent E-mails and letter dt: 23.3.2018 to reverse this Unilateral debit of Finance Charges. This has been acknowledged by the Bank.

11. On 26th March 2018, the Bank has reversed the wrongly debited Finance charges of Rs. 1287.19

12. In the Statement of 15.4.2018 Bank has unilaterally debited CGST of Rs.115.85 plus SGST of Rs.115.85 against the finance charges of Rs.1287.19 ???????

13. . In the Statement of 15.4.2018 Bank has unilaterally debited Rs.4637.37 as finance charges plus CGST & SGST????

14. Seeing the above self serving pattern of the Bank without any consideration for the longstanding customer and Gross deficiency in service causing unnecessary harassment agony, I decided and sent a mail to the MD & Head of Cards on 26.4.2018.

15. If the Bank continues in the same pattern I will be forced to approach the Banking Ombudsman and the Press.

Sincerely,

Jitendra Goenka.
Iam_arun

Dec 17, 2018

Hdfc charged installment pay from casa

Please refind money
Rahul bogjara

Dec 14, 2018

Hdfc bank missuse my signature for account opening miss use my documents

: Hdfc jasdan branch miss use my signature
Jasdan hdfc bank without my permission
using my fake sign for loan gurantor
I was not sign any agreement
Now bank sending me court notice
Again bank send me
Ministry of finance government of India notice
I didn't sign any agreement for guarantor
Bank mis use my hdfc bank account

Hdfc bank missuse my signature for account opening miss use my documents Hdfc bank missuse my signature for account opening miss use my documents Hdfc bank missuse my signature for account opening miss use my documents

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...