HDFC Bank

Sep 6, 2017

One Assist Membership Cancellation

Dear Devashish,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No.2319845.

The refund will be processed in bank/card account from which the amount has been debited. It takes 7 to 8 working days for the refund to reflect in your bank/card account.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
Devashish Srivastava

UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTION - ONE ASSIST MFEE

Dear OneAssist

I am Devashish Srivastava, I'm using the HDFC CREDIT CARD MORE THAN 7 YEARS, and CARD NUMBER ENDING with 0707. My account is activated with ONE ASSIST MFEE and charged Amount RS 1899 without my knowledge TO date: 21/08/2017.

I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1899/-

Relationship No. 1229641

Name: Devashish Srivastava
Mobile: 8826462850
E Mail ID: [email protected]
Devashish Srivastava

One Assist Membership Cancellation

CANCELLATION OF ONE ASSIST MEMBER SHIP

I AM HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD HOLDER. THE BANK HAS AUTO DEBITED RS 1899/- FROM MY CREDIT CARD ENDING WITH 0707 WITHOUT MY CONCERN ON DATE 21/8/2017. I AM NOT INTERESTED AS OF THIS SERVICE AND DON'T WANT TO THIS MEMBER SHIP ANY MORE. PLEASE I REQUEST CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND THIS DEBITED AMOUNT OF 1899/

DON'T ACTIVATE THIS TYPE OF PLAN IN FUTURE WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

ONE ASSIST RELATIONSHIP NUMBER

NAME: DEVASHISH SRIVASTAVA
MEMBER SHIP NUMBER: 1229641
CREDIT CARD ENDING NUMBER: 0707
MOBILE NO: 8826462850
Bhagyashri

money deduction from acc

Unwanted deduction

Money has been deducted from my account without any knowledge.I want money back
Details are:
Net PI to HSL Sec A-c 10109863-00602340029400
This has happened thrice.

Please let me know how to get it back.
Prashant Raghav

Aug 22, 2017

Unauthorize charge

Hi my name is Prashant Raghav a HDFC bank Customer.. Hdfc bank without prior notice is debiting amount
from my account in the name of AMB CHRG INCL GST for june and may. This is not good I want my hard earned money back.
I will go and close the account if it is not done.. Already enjoying your pathetic services.. don't force us to close the hdfc bank account.
Prashant Raghav
ac :- 04851140332239
Japneet

Jun 30, 2017

Regarding deduction of Rs.862.50 from my salary account No. 01121050056691 (Punjab Police).

Most humbly it is submitted that I Amandeep Singh, permanent employee of the Punjab Government serving in Punjab Police since 1999 have an salary account as mentioned above with your bank. As in 2015 your bank executive came to our office with the request to change our normal ATM’s with Platinum debit cards, explaining it will be free of cost and no yearly charges will be deducted. So I also accepted the same and got converted my normal ATM to Platinum. But in the year 2016 I got an message that my salary account is debited with Rs.862.50 as of debit card annual fee. But on the same day I approached your bank and requested for refund of the same and not to deduct in future as it is salary account of Punjab police employees, which I got refunded, but today 30th of June, 2017 I again got a message that my salary account is debited with Rs.862.50 as of debit card annual fee (Copy enclosed). This is very shocking that what the bank is doing with salary account, this is totally injustice toward me. Therefore, I request your goodself to seriously look into the matter and take everlasting appropriate measures to solve this problem with refund of Rs.862.50 at the earliest, please.

Amandeep SIngh

Regarding deduction of Rs.862.50 from my salary account  No. 01121050056691 (Punjab Police).

vJijo

Jun 21, 2017

Fraud call asking details about debit card

Person named Nitesh Kumar called to link adhar card with ATM card. Asking for 16digit debit card number, expiry date and cvv number.
This person called from 7324806637.
He says your atm will be blocked if you dont link your adhar with your atm , and asks for all the details mentioned above.
sachinsangle

Jun 15, 2017

money deducted from account

Hi All,

Hdfc back deducted 172 as 3rd party cash traction, i never withdraw money from any atm in jun month till now but they charged.
worst service. whenever they want they will deduct money from our account. this is 5th times. they will refund but we have to put some effort. it is always waste of time. my suggestion is not to keep any relation with hdfc bank.

Sachin
rohankumar17041985

Jun 13, 2017

Dear Sir/Mam,

One of your current employee Anamika Singh based at begusarai ( Bihar) location has submitted fake relieving letter of the previous employer Janalakshmi financial services. She was asked to give resignation due to bad character in that organisation. I hope you will cross verify this case and do take the necessary action as per bank recruitment policy

Original relieving letter attached

Jun 5, 2017

Regarding Deactivate One Assist Plan..Membership ID-1000685744

Dear Krishnkant,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2045677 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
kk sahu

Jun 2, 2017

egarding Deactivate One Assist Plan..Membership ID-1000685744

I Received SMS from HDFC bank that RS-1799/- deducted from my credit card on 02/06/2017 to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission. I also got a mail from one assist team. I called the assist customer care on 31/05/2017 and inform about I will not continue any plan by one assist.I didn’t got any call from one assist regarding their plans and from HDFC care also. I just don’t want the any plan and please cancel my one assist plan for my HDFC credit card ending with 8940. Otherwise cancel my credit card, I don’t want to spend money at that time. Kindly refund amount whatever I paid and deactivate One Assist Plan..

One assist Membership ID-1000685744
Krishnkant Sahu
Sudheer Reddy M

May 30, 2017

Escalation : HDFC Home Loan Dept Tirupathi Branch. File No: 623837761

SUBJECT : Very Poor Response and delay in processing the Home Loan.

This is to bring to your notice that we have approached HDFC Bank for Home Loan and had submitted all the documents on 22-JANUARY-2017 to Tirupathi HDFC Bank Home Loan Department.

We purchased the house in Madanapalli (chittoor District), We have the HDFC Bank in Madanapalli but we do not have the Home loan dept over here and hence we approached Tirupathi Branch.

Initially when we approached Bank they given the commitment that entire loan processing duration was 10 days, but even today we received a call from Bank seeking for some documents which were not asked before. There was no proper list of required documents given by Bank initially and each and every time they used to call and request us for some documents.

Till date its more than 4 months now and still the processing is being carried out requesting some documents every now and then which were not asked earlier.

As my Salary account holds in HDFC Bank i have approached for HDFC Bank Home loan thinking the process will be completed with in 10 days as said by bank Manager. But it is taking too long which is never acceptable and frustrating and sick of looking for the loan amount now.

Even i have received the message from HDFC Bank on 8-May-2017 that file No. 623837761 for Home Loan was Sanctioned, but not sure why the process is still continuing.

I do not hold any loans with me and this is my first loan and this is taking months to disburse the amount where i am totally upset.

Could you please help on my concern to get this done. Else please let us know, so that we can approach some other bank. Your help and response is highly appreciated.

If you have any concerns...we request you to provide our documents with-in a week, so that i may not need to wait for longer period even for collecting back my documents.

Awaiting for your immediate response.

Thanks in advance.
Singh87

May 12, 2017

'HBL=040-488-706' Money didn't credit in my credit card

I have received an confirmation email from Myntra that amount an amount of Rs.895/- has been refunded to my credit card on 03 Mar 17. But same has not been credited in my card. I cannot be patient now as it has been around 3 months from the date of purchase.

I am facing extremely difficult time to deal with HDFC customer care and Dispute Team.

I have given them all the details transaction date , amount , bank reference number still they are not able to resolve my query.

here are details once again :-

Amount - 895 ; Bank reference no - ############ ; Date - 03-03-2017
Amount - 895 ; Bank reference no - ############ ; Date - 03-03-2017
Vinaysharma77

May 12, 2017

One assist

I recently received my credit card and along with it came a bill of 1299 as one assist charges...I don't want one assist so Pliz take it back n cancel my bill...Ac no 50100029635196...Customer name pooja devi regd. Mobile no 9622196878
Maheshvarma020

May 5, 2017

Credit card not received yet

Hi, I'm Mahesh Varma, applied for HDFC credit card on 03.03.2017. card status showing IN PROCESS form the date of apply.

Credit card not received yet. Application No - 17032218236980EX. Please expedite.
Sudeshna123

Mar 8, 2017

One Assist Debit

Hi Sir/Madam,

Kindly note that there is a debit from my credit card without my permission from One Assist by HDFC.
Please unsubscribe it as soon as possible and refund my money.

Sudeshna
aggarwal.akshay.1991

Jan 27, 2017

Neft Done by Using HDFC Bank Still After 2 months Amount is not Credited

An HDFC Bank Customer: Yes
Product / Service: Funds Transfer
Query Related To: e monies National Electronic Funds Transfer
Type of Query: If the money is not credited to the beneficiarys account while using the e monies NEFT service will I get it back
First Name: Akshay
Last Name: Aggarwal
Customer id: 64584591
Feedback or Comments: i used neft transaction for two trnsactions one is 6000 and another is 500 both account number is of dena bank on 15 november 2016 this amount is not reflecting in beneficiary account..please resolve this issue asap and keep me posted, My Account Number is 501*******5368
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile No: 7042203271

I called Many times to the customer care number of HDFC bank but they are not solving the issue they are just checking the bank written info that amount is succesfully transferred to those accounts and i provided them the proof of passbook copy that nothing is transferred yet but they are not ready to follow up with the technical team and they just want me to go again and again in the bank to ask why amount is not credited... when we are submitting any complain than this is the bank duty to find out the things after providing the documents they are not taking any serious actions....

Subject of Email Conversation done using this Statement...
RE:'HBL=038-648-757' Web - Funds Transfer - e monies National Electronic Funds Transfer - If the money is not credited to the beneficiarys account while using the e monies NEFT service will I get it back

Another Reference number of My compalint

DELC0117104331

vedthakur

Jan 16, 2017

CIBIL Score

I have availed a education loan from hdfc in 2008 Loan account no 13442863. This was the year in which us market crash happened and my offer was taken back so 2-3 installments were not paid on time and then I gave them the payment and in finally in 2011 I have made all the payments within one shot and have got NOC also.
For your information it was not settlement it was all payment done still my name is appearing in cibil as now in 2017 I have to apply for a home loan even when I have done all the payments I am getting this kind of issue.
This means that after making payment in 2011 in 2017 also I can have a fresh loan and in all my life I can avail a loan for home or car.
Please I have made all the payments then also I am facing the issue.
I do have NOC also from bank.
Email [email protected]
kishoreuppula

Dec 27, 2016

amount deducted from my account from last 3 days as amb charges

From last 4 months my account balance is deducted as amb charges.so please refund my amount to my a/c no : 50100077423306, uppula salmanraju.
Salmanraju uppula
ArijitPaul

Dec 19, 2016

IMPS not credited to beneficiary

I sent an IMPS of Rs.2000 from my HDFC Bank account (Cust ID: 64770135) to an SBI account on 14th December 2016. It was debited from my HDFC account (Ref No.############) but not credited to the SBI beneficiary account. I went to bank branch. They told me to use PhoneBanking and lodge an online complaint. The phone banking service is not good at all as each time when I tried to lodge my complaint it got disconnected automatically. Then I lodged a complaint in HDFC Complaint portal with all my details and they mailed me an 9digit reference number. But when I am trying to check the status of my complaint in their portal with that ref no, it cannot locate the complaint. I am totally upset with their service and I want refund. Please look into the matter.
Himanshu Mishra

Dec 5, 2016

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR OCT2016& NOV2016

hi
my name is himanshu mishra my account no 50100125163429 in HDFC bank . on 5 dec 2016 your bank didected 690 & 517 Rs as theAMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR OCT2016 & AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR NOV 2016 with out any information. i want the information on my mail id.

wakeel ahmad

Nov 22, 2016

dont give cash

sir i respected you your branch of hdfc not give cash of customer and give for relationship and sir 3 days of go down sir pls help of me
Piyush_p2

Oct 17, 2016

Negative charges imposed on my account

My first company opened an salary account for me with your bank in December 2014, since I am no longer associated to the first company and I am not using this account and it has been converted to savings account, and I have been imposed with negative balance of a fixed amount from Jan 2016,which is not suppose to happen, according to RBI's guide line (https://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=9343&Mode=0) bank can no longer impose negative charges on savings account and now my balance is -6945. This is totally frustrating and unacceptable. And this is not an issue with me only, there are thousands of people whose account has been imposed with negative charges inspite of RBI's circular.
Ashuwin

Oct 9, 2016

Nwd Debit

There was debit of 4500 and 1800 as the reference NWD and tried to contact Hdfc customer care but no response n

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...