HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

badhi

Aug 15, 2015

depository charges

Depositary charges of 855 had been deducted from my account..kindy put it back in my account as I have not been asked for that and it's a salary account and nobody told us while opening the account that charges will be deducted annually. It's a debit card and not a credit card. or I'll go through social media.
Bhupendra
P.N.raju

Aug 7, 2015

fraud call for asking aadhar no.

I received a call from mobile Number 8434847461is CDMA No. on 8th Aug ,2015 at 8:43 AM , saying that he is my bank manager and said that the bank has sent me a message and he said that i have to provide my aadhaar number other wise my atm card would be blocked for ever.
Hiten joshi

Aug 7, 2015

credit card charges

I am credit card holder of jet privilege and my card no is ################ and at the time of peraoanl verification I was informed that the card is free for life time and no annual charges recovered from me. At the same time an amount of Rs.2807.88 was recovered from me in 24.6.2015 bill.Than I am apporch to bank and they asked to contact credit card division and than iam talkd on phone and they say me that it hĂ ppen mistak and your renewal member ship changes will be reversal and they have says me that another credit card products namely AllMiles will be life time free for you and your old one crad
with issues of new one will be automatically cancelled. The new card I have been received on 7.8.15 and his no is ################ but the commitment is not their and a letter is also silent about the life time free. The amount recovered from me is also not recredited to me till to day. My request no is 15212335476 dt.31.7.15.

Please resolved my complaint and recredited amount 2807.88 as earliest.
vishalsgraphic

Aug 3, 2015

HDFC credit card no - 5242 1610 0118 9353. (account blocked, left with no option other then suicid

This is in regarding HDFC credit card no - ############ 9353.
Due to some financial issue i was unable to make payment for last couple of month and i have conveyed the same message to collection department as well.
I told the respective department that ill be paying the required amount on 1st of august 2015 but the concern department blocked my salary account, after this i have spoken to customer care and they told me if i pay the minimum amount which is 7700, the will unblock my account so i can make payment in future with ease.
I have managed the amount and processed the payment yesterday but now they are saying that they are not going to unblock my account and will take the whole amount at once.
I don't have any option in my hand as the have all my salary, how will i survive as they left me with no option other then suicide.
Please help me to settle things so i ca continue living.
I have already this query and my mail query reference no is : 15215787029

Vishal
shail_11

Jul 15, 2015

Fraud call for HDFC Bank Credit Card

Yesterday I got a call from number 9212504993. Lady told her name is Priya, calling from HDFC Bank credit card unit from New Delhi. She told me due to my good profile, bank is offering of benefits and for that she need some details. When I questioned her if she is calling from bank, then she should have the details. No banker ask such details, she disconnected the call. Even I tried calling the same number, status is busy all the time. After the call, I verified with bank customer care then confirmed no one from the bank has called.
RSHN

Jul 9, 2015

Revert Fund

The applicant maintained saving Bank account with HDFC Bank Ltd. Bundi Branch Bundi bearing S.B.A/c No. 26731000002123, the applicant made request to HDFC Branch Bundi for NEFT through saving bank account which is maintain at HDFC Bank to Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Limited, Bundi Branch Nainwa road Bundi S.B. A/c No. 42810100001111 name of account holder mentioned is RAVINDRA KUMAR JAIN, S.B. A/c No. 42810100001111, IFSC Code No. BARB0BUNDIX, as per above information’s for NEFT was proceed through UTR No. N184150079610516 by HDFC Bank Bundi on 03/07/2015 of Rs. 70,000/-, but the above transferred amount was not deposited with BRGB S.B. A/c, Bundi, the applicant made enquiry to HDFC Bank it came to knowledge of the applicant that the due to wrong IFSC code No. the Amount of Rs. 70,000/- deposited with Bank of Baroda Branch Chennai in account of Mr. NITHYAKALYANI and cell phone number of the Chennai account holder is 09940331311.
The Applicant provides correct name, Bank account number Bank Name But due to error or by mistake the IFSC code of BRGB Branch Bundi written BARB0BUNDIX in place of BARB0BRGBXX.
Now looking to the circumstances and facts of the case here is very kindly requested you to fridge the Bank of Baroda account of Mr.NITHYAKALYANI which is maintain with Chennai Branch up to amount of Rs. 70,000/- and kindly proceed revert the amount of Rs. 70,000/- in applicant Saving bank account No.26731000002123 HDFC Bank Bundi, IFSC Code No. HDFC0002673, MICR Code 323240002 and oblige.
RSHN

Jul 9, 2015

NEFT payment of Rs. 70000/- made in other person account

NEFT Payment made wrong in account of another person due to wrong IFSC Code I made request to HDFC Branch Bundi to trafer amount of Rs. 70000/- through my S.B. A/c No. 26731000002123 (HDFC Bank Bundi) to Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Bundi A/c No. 42810100001111 but the amount of Rs. 70000/- deposited with Bank of Baroda Branch Chennai in the account of Mr. NITHYAKALYANI on 03/07/2015 so here is very kindly requested you to issue revert my fund in my HDFC Saving Bank A/c No. 26731000002123 IFSC HDFC0002673 as soon as.
Mohammed Ahmed

Jun 12, 2015

Incorrect charge without intimation

i have no idea for what this charges will be deducted that the entire amount of 821.00 which was there in my account gto deducted with out any intimation. please i reuest you to help me for getting bak that amount.
Palak Khaneja

Apr 29, 2015

Unannounced charges deducted from account

I have a salaried account with HDFC and while i was skimming my bank statement, I noticed HDFC has been deducting around Rs. 280-369 with transaction detail as "AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS" for many months. Such charges have been never mentioned by HDFC and no intimation has been sent before deducting the amount.
Kunal Vashist

Apr 26, 2015

NON CLOSURE OF BANK ACCOUNT

I logged a request for closure of HDFC bank account 1 year back, Still no activity has been done against it.

I am getting monthly messages from HDFC bank about the balance with interest rate added to it, even on registering several complaint,request with the HDFC bank and nothing has been done yet.

Each month they are adding the surcharge.

I would like to close this thing as earliest as possible

Net ID: 34271940
sodhi_preet

Apr 20, 2015

credit card payment

Hello everyone...this is a complaint against HDFC Bank.I got calls from HDFC Bank executive Jagjit Singh with cell no. 9814977930 in September 2013 for the payment of my credit card which was due as some unidentified charges were levied for which I refused to pay extra money.After repeated calls from him I agreed to pay the money with an assurance from him of not giving any negative feedback or "settled" status and he said that I will get a NOC certificate from HDFC Bank to avoid any problem in applying for loan etc in near future. But despite my timely n full payment I didn't get any NOC certificate.I will request the forum and HDFC Bank to look into this matter and mail me my NOC.Also correct the status from Settled on cibil website as I may want to apply for some loan in future.If you have made the commitment please fulfill it.

Preet Singh
9812259504/7298761300
Siddharth Agarwal

Apr 19, 2015

CREDIT CARD

Dear sir/ madam ,
I am Siddharth Agarwal , and my credit card no is ############-8165 had expired on the 31st of march 2015. I have applied for a renewed card on 1st April 2015 and the reference no to it is 15091933786 the customer care executive told me it takes 7 working days for a new card to reach the residence and today its 20th April 2015. Its a request to you please give me the status of my card as soon as possible as the customer care people are blank about the status .
Siddharth Agarwal
Sweta Nair

Apr 6, 2015

transaction not processed

I am using hdfc debit card and was performing a transaction of 10k (debit).
Due to some technical faults the transaction was canceled but the amount was deducted from my account.
Kindly do the needful for this.
Nikhil Darji

Mar 25, 2015

Not proper reply from HDFC Bank Bopal Branch

I m suffering from ATM debit card nd check book nd address problem from HDFC Bank. no bady can proper reply from HDFC bank Specialy Bopal Branch.
Bank issue the new instant ATM card on 21/03/15 but still after five day ATM pin incorrect nd I go to bank with this problem but physically branch people not give proper ans.
And one more issue regarding check book. As per communication my check book received request given to bank person but they are not proper reply and they send it my check book at my unauthorised address without inform to me.
And second more problems are addressed change request are not accepted.
Resolve my problem as early.

Your valuable customer

VarunD

Feb 4, 2015

Personal Loan EMI issues

Hi All

I completely agree with the statements that all have given regarding the behaviour of HDFC BANK executives on Personal Loan EMI's

Even i am sailing in the same boat. I am working in a reputed Top level CMM Level 5 MNC for a long time.I have two EMI's pending with HDFC BANK Personal Loan which i had taken 4 years back. Its going to end next year. I had a long relationship with HDFC having my first salary account opened by the same bank 5 years back.
But i am highly surprised with the way the gundas of HDFC behave on the call.They have been continously harassing for the EMI payments even they give a threat that we will visit your home and convey to your parents that you have committed a fraud.
I mean they have crossed a limit how far they can go. Had a super worst experience with HDFC BANK.

Can completely understand that the executives have pressure on their shoulders about recovery but the methods which they are applying can have serious implications.But they will not worry about this. For them their target is the only aim whether someone loses his life also.I have seen cases in which they have collected the EMI amount from a person who had a serious accident and was on a hospital bed.

Despite RBI instructions also HDFC executives are behaving like local gundas by saying "hum ye kar denge hum wo kar denge".
Utter rubbish.

Hats off to the service we are getting from HDFC Bank on this note

I will personally advise all the people whoever is reading this dont ever take any kind of loan from this bank. You can opt for other banks whether AXIS,CITI,SBI etc. but for god sake don't ever go for this bank. I have seen a drastic behaviour change according to which the executives from other banks behave. One executive himself told me that "Sir i was working in HDFC Bank earlier and the methods which these people apply are seriously pathetic." He himself switched his job to another AXIS and now he says he is in heaven after leaving HDFC as the process is much smoother and not the hell like HDFC.

Guys lets come up with some solution address this issue collectively as it seems that bank is least bothered about what is happening around.

Varun
pranavkumar439

Dec 26, 2014

Unfair practices by hdfc bank credit card department

I am holding a credit card of hdfc bank since may 2011(card no.################, Pranav Kumar). I was working as a production manager in a garment export house and was earning well then. I maintained a very good payment record for around 2 years. Then i had a paralysis attack in march 2013 and i had to leave my job and since then i have been left jobless. Since i had no source of income so i decided to go for either settlement or emi option on my credit card. For that i contacted customer care of credit card division. They told me to pay a certain amount after which they promised to convert the remaining amount in emi. Every month a new person contacted me and told me the same. I obliged them for first 2-3 months after which i realised that they were just fooling me. So, i again contacted customer care for settlement. They gave me 2 numbers of settlement department 011-66667101/ 011-66667102 . I tried to contact on these nos almost 1000 times but nobody picks up the phone. Meanwhile I kept getting calls from collection agents and kept paying my minimum amount due. Then i contacted the grievance redressal cell of hdfc bank and asked them for settlement ( ref no14246833691- TTU00585802092014) . But i am yet to receive my settlement letter. Meanwhile every month a new person contacts me, abuses me and my father and threatens to rape my wife if i don't pay the money. Some of the nos from which i get threatening calls include 8010620320, 8506968923. Now i have had enough of it. Bank should take note of the fact that i had a very good payment history for around 2 years so, i am not a fraud, and even after that i make it a point to update my new contact no and address but only to be harassed. I have been sincerely trying for settlement but seems like there is no way out. I have already paid around 3 lacs as interest to the bank against my credit limit of 120000. Even if the bank wants to settle the amout pending against me all the money that i have paid since 29th of april 2013(when i first tried to contact settlement department) should be cosidered and deducted from the agreed settlement amount. And please stop this mental harassment to my family members as it is not their fault and they are not my legal guaranteers.

thanks and regards
Pranav Kumar
Mk.Sharma

Dec 22, 2014

Return cheque not received.

I had deposited cheque no.005002 dt. 05.12.14 of Rs.2000/- deposited in Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg branch, this cheuqe returned on 09.12.14 reason for insufficient fund. The mention cheuqe not received yet, I have visited so many times in this branch but suitable reply was received they always said this cheuqe will be deliver at your address.

Kindly provide this cheque at my address.

Please do the needful.

Name : Mukesh Kumar Sharma
Account No. 07081050062222.
Branch : Barakhamba Road.
Email : [email protected]

Dec 17, 2014

UNNECESSARRY DEDUCTIONS

ACCOUNT NUMBER ############ ,I HAVE COMPLAINT MANY TIMES REGARDING THIS BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PROPER RESPONSE.SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW SHOULD I COMPLAINT SO THEY WILL TAKE ACTIONS ON THAT......PH _8860889022
ShabanaBagum

Dec 5, 2014

Monye deducted from Bank but no confirmation

This is Shabana. I'm holding account with HDFC from IT Park Bangalore branch.

Recently I have done my airtel postpaid payment of Rs.1600 . It asked me to wait while redirecting the page to Airtel page once the transaction made. But at that time I got blank page and waited for half an hour but no confirmation I got. Still money has not been credited to my account. It's been 10 days now.

Please help me out. Reach me @ 8147006350

Hoping to hear you soon

Shabana
sudha3079

Dec 2, 2014

Personal loan rejection

I applied for pesonal loan( Reference No: 30701689) after confirming my loan amount eligibility from Lakshmi from HDFC bank (Don't know the barnch name),his reporting manger name is sriram and his officila id is [email protected],they commited 2.25 lacs,but now they are telling they can sanctioned me only 1.45 lacs.This mistake was done by them so it should not affect my CIBIL score.They tortured me for more than one month and throughout one month they told me the amount will be 2.25 lacs.If they could have told me the exact amount i will not go for application filling.
rajmishra1

complain no836546 --12508.04 Debited 28/10/2014

Complain no -836551 -13959.83 Debited 31/10/2014

complain no -836554 - 14179.64 Debited 31/10/2014

Complain no -836555 -6429.15 Debited 31/10/2014
still not response from HDFC banck i feel HDFC pls. suggest what to do
Madhavilatha

Oct 8, 2014

Name Change and Cheque Deposit

Madhavilatha Koppula - A/c.No.16271050037662 - HDFC Ameerpet Branch. Request submitted for Change of Name on 30th August 2014 at HDFC A S Rao Nagar Branch. On 17th Sept 2014 they told that the process was completed. Then I was deposit the Bankers cheque on that day. But still it is not credited to my account and name change process is also not completed.
Existed Name MADHAVILATHA KOPPULA - Changed to MADHAVILATHA B. please do the needful as early as possible.

CELL : 9394887490
MAIL : [email protected]

ajitnemade

Sep 4, 2014

Account Blocked due to not use

I have account in HDFC bank Thatte nagar, Nashik Brach.
Its not operated from last 1 year or so. It gets blocked now.
want to get it active.

Please help me regarding the same.

Ajit Nemade
Mahak Jhawar

Sep 3, 2014

ECS Charges Debited

ECS charges debited from my HDFC saving bank account. In one day six amounts debited for ECS charges Rs. 840/- and total debited amount of Rs. 4400/- from my account . Kindly do needfull.

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...