HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

bk

Jan 20, 2016

relieving certificate and full settlement

Name birbal kushwaha
Emp id 134480
I have been resigned hdfc bank before two month bu i dud not recieve pf and relieving certificate.
Please provide me ASAP.
tanmoy dutt

Jan 13, 2016

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM SALARY ACCOUNT

hi, myself Tanmoy Dutta a salary account holder of HDFC BANK, LAKE AVENUE BRANCH, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL (IFSC CODE - HDFC0002734). my salary account no. is 50100107067172 & customer id is 34002803. on 12th Jan'16 bank had deducted Rs.687.00 & Rs.687.00 from my salary account without any prior intimation headed as AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR NOV2015 & AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR DEC2015. hence please refund the amount ASAP.
SACHIN. K.GUPTA

Jan 11, 2016

Closing The Crunt a/c

I Have giving 4 times Closer from of my a/c but bank continuously debit my a/c
ambesh singh

Jan 11, 2016

deduction of 1500

Hi Sir,
My 1500Rs deducted from my amount on 06- jan-2016 Ref no 8309, when i was withdraw mony from ATM but i did not got money, i received sms for deduction Rs1500.
my A/c No05631050043055
KarunamurthyB

Dec 30, 2015

DOB not updated

I’m B. Karunamuthy, A/C holder of HDFC bank last 9-10 yrs, last year 2014 I was taken HDFC LIFE PROGROWTH PLUS – POLICY NO – 17256267 from HDFC Nelson manikam road branch, aminjikarai, Chennai – 600 029. Policy started on 4/12/2014. After some time I had received policy detail through my email ID and I had noticed that my spouse’s date of birth was wrongly entered. Hence I went to HDFC bank and I requested to Mr.Rajasuresh.R who is incharge of insurance and I submitted the spouse’s ID details on at same month December – 2014. Recently I had paid 2nd premium amount 50,000 for December – 2015. Now I’m waiting for more than 1 year still I’m not get any updated details. I had called multi times and requested to Mr. Rajasuresh (Agency code 00491318), and couple of I sent email request to [email protected] . But still I’m not get any solution from bank side and support side for this issue and I’m not sure that DOB was changed or not.
Please advise me, what I need to do to resolve this issue?
Poornima2128

Dec 29, 2015

Uninformed Money deduction

I have been charged with Rs.682.86 as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL S on 5/11/2015. The card had been issued as free for life time. Its just not good to charge after one year for a free card. Please consider to explain.

Poornima

Uninformed Money deduction

ndma

Dec 9, 2015

Blocked my saving account

My dad got blocked and I am in serious problem anyone help me out .i missed credit card payment of last two months so hdfc account blocked my saving account without notice then I cleared the amount still it is blocked .what is the process for enabling my saving account since I am going out of country by day after tomorrow ,I am not able to use my account amount song it's blocked....please help me out .
HDFC account no --03611140021378
Harisudhan85

Oct 16, 2015

Net banking account locked

net banking account unlock

I have tried more then 5 times with a wrong password for my Net banking account.

Now it got locked. I tried to regenerated. Its not generating. Keep on showing me "Account Locked message".

Please unlock the account and regenerate the password.Send mail on my registered mail id.

Customer Id:63283110
AC NO :50100111178132
dimple tanwar

Oct 3, 2015

unauthorised ASD charge

i am having my hdfc account bt HDFC is providing a bad service deducting money from account without any intimation by charging ASD charges wht does this charges stand for dnt knw.so its a request frm hdfc to refund my money ASAP last month ASD charges that is rs.399
account no.-26601140000329
dimple
ASHOK TODWAL

Sep 30, 2015

Cheques Lost stop payement

Cheques Lost
i have an account in HDFC branch Ramachandrapuram Dist Medak AP, SAVING AC / NO 08111140014714 . i have lost my cheques 000077, 000081 dated 30.09.2015 request to stop the payment for the cheques mentioned and if possible please intimate to me.

Ashok Todwal
7720090485
saurabh maur

Aug 24, 2015

account locked

Dear costomer care,
I have tried unlocking my a/c with wrong password for more than 5 timestimes, so it got locked,so please enable my account so that I can use net banking.

My details:

Customer ID. 38882241

Please do the needful

Saurabh Maur
badhi

Aug 15, 2015

depository charges

Depositary charges of 855 had been deducted from my account..kindy put it back in my account as I have not been asked for that and it's a salary account and nobody told us while opening the account that charges will be deducted annually. It's a debit card and not a credit card. or I'll go through social media.
Bhupendra
P.N.raju

Aug 7, 2015

fraud call for asking aadhar no.

I received a call from mobile Number 8434847461is CDMA No. on 8th Aug ,2015 at 8:43 AM , saying that he is my bank manager and said that the bank has sent me a message and he said that i have to provide my aadhaar number other wise my atm card would be blocked for ever.
Hiten joshi

Aug 7, 2015

credit card charges

I am credit card holder of jet privilege and my card no is ################ and at the time of peraoanl verification I was informed that the card is free for life time and no annual charges recovered from me. At the same time an amount of Rs.2807.88 was recovered from me in 24.6.2015 bill.Than I am apporch to bank and they asked to contact credit card division and than iam talkd on phone and they say me that it hàppen mistak and your renewal member ship changes will be reversal and they have says me that another credit card products namely AllMiles will be life time free for you and your old one crad
with issues of new one will be automatically cancelled. The new card I have been received on 7.8.15 and his no is ################ but the commitment is not their and a letter is also silent about the life time free. The amount recovered from me is also not recredited to me till to day. My request no is 15212335476 dt.31.7.15.

Please resolved my complaint and recredited amount 2807.88 as earliest.
vishalsgraphic

Aug 3, 2015

HDFC credit card no - 5242 1610 0118 9353. (account blocked, left with no option other then suicid

This is in regarding HDFC credit card no - ############ 9353.
Due to some financial issue i was unable to make payment for last couple of month and i have conveyed the same message to collection department as well.
I told the respective department that ill be paying the required amount on 1st of august 2015 but the concern department blocked my salary account, after this i have spoken to customer care and they told me if i pay the minimum amount which is 7700, the will unblock my account so i can make payment in future with ease.
I have managed the amount and processed the payment yesterday but now they are saying that they are not going to unblock my account and will take the whole amount at once.
I don't have any option in my hand as the have all my salary, how will i survive as they left me with no option other then suicide.
Please help me to settle things so i ca continue living.
I have already this query and my mail query reference no is : 15215787029

Vishal
shail_11

Jul 15, 2015

Fraud call for HDFC Bank Credit Card

Yesterday I got a call from number 9212504993. Lady told her name is Priya, calling from HDFC Bank credit card unit from New Delhi. She told me due to my good profile, bank is offering of benefits and for that she need some details. When I questioned her if she is calling from bank, then she should have the details. No banker ask such details, she disconnected the call. Even I tried calling the same number, status is busy all the time. After the call, I verified with bank customer care then confirmed no one from the bank has called.
RSHN

Jul 9, 2015

Revert Fund

The applicant maintained saving Bank account with HDFC Bank Ltd. Bundi Branch Bundi bearing S.B.A/c No. 26731000002123, the applicant made request to HDFC Branch Bundi for NEFT through saving bank account which is maintain at HDFC Bank to Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Limited, Bundi Branch Nainwa road Bundi S.B. A/c No. 42810100001111 name of account holder mentioned is RAVINDRA KUMAR JAIN, S.B. A/c No. 42810100001111, IFSC Code No. BARB0BUNDIX, as per above information’s for NEFT was proceed through UTR No. N184150079610516 by HDFC Bank Bundi on 03/07/2015 of Rs. 70,000/-, but the above transferred amount was not deposited with BRGB S.B. A/c, Bundi, the applicant made enquiry to HDFC Bank it came to knowledge of the applicant that the due to wrong IFSC code No. the Amount of Rs. 70,000/- deposited with Bank of Baroda Branch Chennai in account of Mr. NITHYAKALYANI and cell phone number of the Chennai account holder is 09940331311.
The Applicant provides correct name, Bank account number Bank Name But due to error or by mistake the IFSC code of BRGB Branch Bundi written BARB0BUNDIX in place of BARB0BRGBXX.
Now looking to the circumstances and facts of the case here is very kindly requested you to fridge the Bank of Baroda account of Mr.NITHYAKALYANI which is maintain with Chennai Branch up to amount of Rs. 70,000/- and kindly proceed revert the amount of Rs. 70,000/- in applicant Saving bank account No.26731000002123 HDFC Bank Bundi, IFSC Code No. HDFC0002673, MICR Code 323240002 and oblige.
RSHN

Jul 9, 2015

NEFT payment of Rs. 70000/- made in other person account

NEFT Payment made wrong in account of another person due to wrong IFSC Code I made request to HDFC Branch Bundi to trafer amount of Rs. 70000/- through my S.B. A/c No. 26731000002123 (HDFC Bank Bundi) to Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Bundi A/c No. 42810100001111 but the amount of Rs. 70000/- deposited with Bank of Baroda Branch Chennai in the account of Mr. NITHYAKALYANI on 03/07/2015 so here is very kindly requested you to issue revert my fund in my HDFC Saving Bank A/c No. 26731000002123 IFSC HDFC0002673 as soon as.
Mohammed Ahmed

Jun 12, 2015

Incorrect charge without intimation

i have no idea for what this charges will be deducted that the entire amount of 821.00 which was there in my account gto deducted with out any intimation. please i reuest you to help me for getting bak that amount.
Palak Khaneja

Apr 29, 2015

Unannounced charges deducted from account

I have a salaried account with HDFC and while i was skimming my bank statement, I noticed HDFC has been deducting around Rs. 280-369 with transaction detail as "AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS" for many months. Such charges have been never mentioned by HDFC and no intimation has been sent before deducting the amount.
Kunal Vashist

Apr 26, 2015

NON CLOSURE OF BANK ACCOUNT

I logged a request for closure of HDFC bank account 1 year back, Still no activity has been done against it.

I am getting monthly messages from HDFC bank about the balance with interest rate added to it, even on registering several complaint,request with the HDFC bank and nothing has been done yet.

Each month they are adding the surcharge.

I would like to close this thing as earliest as possible

Net ID: 34271940
sodhi_preet

Apr 20, 2015

credit card payment

Hello everyone...this is a complaint against HDFC Bank.I got calls from HDFC Bank executive Jagjit Singh with cell no. 9814977930 in September 2013 for the payment of my credit card which was due as some unidentified charges were levied for which I refused to pay extra money.After repeated calls from him I agreed to pay the money with an assurance from him of not giving any negative feedback or "settled" status and he said that I will get a NOC certificate from HDFC Bank to avoid any problem in applying for loan etc in near future. But despite my timely n full payment I didn't get any NOC certificate.I will request the forum and HDFC Bank to look into this matter and mail me my NOC.Also correct the status from Settled on cibil website as I may want to apply for some loan in future.If you have made the commitment please fulfill it.

Preet Singh
9812259504/7298761300
Siddharth Agarwal

Apr 19, 2015

CREDIT CARD

Dear sir/ madam ,
I am Siddharth Agarwal , and my credit card no is ############-8165 had expired on the 31st of march 2015. I have applied for a renewed card on 1st April 2015 and the reference no to it is 15091933786 the customer care executive told me it takes 7 working days for a new card to reach the residence and today its 20th April 2015. Its a request to you please give me the status of my card as soon as possible as the customer care people are blank about the status .
Siddharth Agarwal
Sweta Nair

Apr 6, 2015

transaction not processed

I am using hdfc debit card and was performing a transaction of 10k (debit).
Due to some technical faults the transaction was canceled but the amount was deducted from my account.
Kindly do the needful for this.
Nikhil Darji

Mar 25, 2015

Not proper reply from HDFC Bank Bopal Branch

I m suffering from ATM debit card nd check book nd address problem from HDFC Bank. no bady can proper reply from HDFC bank Specialy Bopal Branch.
Bank issue the new instant ATM card on 21/03/15 but still after five day ATM pin incorrect nd I go to bank with this problem but physically branch people not give proper ans.
And one more issue regarding check book. As per communication my check book received request given to bank person but they are not proper reply and they send it my check book at my unauthorised address without inform to me.
And second more problems are addressed change request are not accepted.
Resolve my problem as early.

Your valuable customer
Nikhil Darji
Mo. 9909009210

OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP - P P O for new
    My name is venkatesan Devarajalu My Army 15358447N Rank...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - PAYTM ACCOUNT BLOCKED
    DEAR SIR , MERA PATYM ACCOUNT BLOCKED HO GYA HAI,PLZ MERA...
    Bosch car Service - Poor Service
    We took our Chevrolet bakkie (BS 46 MY GP) in for a few...
    Kaff Appliances India - very superior in their performance
    KAFF has not only changed the look of my kitchen, but it...
    Ehiree - One of my friend recommended after getting,But me in queue?
    My friend explains how process going with the estimate...
    Ion Zone idz 1C30/7A sec 62 noida - Invigilator took My sign between the exam
    My exam was held on 13-11-2019 for post code 15/19 at idz...
    Delhivery - Denied to pickup my product
    I order montecarlo sweatshirt from flipkart , when i...
    Hire in Global/ Fraud data typing - Solutions Update : 20th November 2019
    We are trying to solved all the complains as soon as...
    LIC Merchant login error - Access denied
    Portal has been denied Merchant agent portal denied...