HDFC Bank

Unauthorized deduction

Amnish k

Jan 17, 2020

Charges

I have used card number (5610) last 3 years hdfc card and pay on the time but last few months before I trouble in my life regarding job. I was left the job due do some health issues. So I face financial problem recently. Unable to pay LPC and Financial charges and over Limit fees kindly waived off charges.
So that I will pay the hdfc credit card payments.I raise complaint but no any response from hdfc card I hope resolved my query charges waived off but no any positive response from bank side and not resolved query

Amnish
akshayygupta

Nov 25, 2019

Disabled credit card

HDFC Bank Relationship manager ( Neha Singh ) , made a fool out of me . Cancelled my existing card and promised to issue me a new card.
It been a month , she is not responding properly.

I have to travel abroad and since i dont have a credit card , i would have to cancel my trip.
This would cause me a big loss.

Please help.
aakashboom

Oct 9, 2019

salary account negative balance

Hi, i have salary account in hdfc
A/C NO-50100251062133
CUSTOMER ID -116750918
1 year back when i was working at that time. After that i changed company & they provided other bank account. Recently i checked my hdfc exsisted old salary account showing -4256 balance.
The bank converts my salary account converted into savings account & charged monthly.. Now its -4256 negative balance. Without my permission how can the bank convert my salary account into savings account? Even they are not intimated verbally... According to rbi guidlines on savings account banks not charge even its negative balance.
I approach branch, but they behaved rudly & refuse to close account.
Plz jutstice to me. -4256 is huge amount to me. What is the solution?
What is the action will take against this bank.

salary account negative balance

harsh7349

Sep 19, 2019

unauthorized charge

Harsh Raikwar, [19.09.19 12:14]
Hello sir
with due respect I would like to inform you that I have noticed a sudden charge of rupees 5000 on my account and that charge was related to AMB CHRG INCL GST
sir before I was doing a job at that time I opened this account as a salary account
but due to some family problem I have to quit the job
so I found this charge on this account.
Sir kindly please help me with the refund of this charge cause I have no clue of this charge as I am a normal student.
Also I am planning to do a new job so I want this account to be my salary account
so please help me with the refund
Thanking you Sir your's faithfully
A valuable customer

unauthorized charge

akachauh

Sep 7, 2019

Non-Maintenance charges

I had a salary account with HDFC bank through a corporate where I just worked for 2 months, I was fired after that as the process was shut down. I was jobless for almost 10 months till I got another job, I requested the HDFC bank to waive of the charges applied to my account since May however they denied. This is the worst service I have ever seen, I was sent no communication about these charges nor any emails, I see my account has been getting charged from May 2019. I found it so hard to survive without any income and on requesting them they could do nothing but just lame excuses. How can I be charged continuously from the last 6 months without any intimation?
I want my hard earned money back. This is an absolute theft of people's money. I will never ever recommend this shitty bank to anyone. A bank is supposed to retain our hard earned money not rob it instead.
akachauh

Sep 7, 2019

Non maintenance charges

I had a salary account with HDFC bank through a corporate where I just worked for 2 months, I was fired after that as the process was shut down. I was jobless for almost 10 months till I got another job, I requested the HDFC bank to waive of the charges applied to my account since May however they denied. This is the worst service I have ever seen, I was sent no communication about these charges nor any emails, I see my account has been getting charged from May 2019. I am very upset with HDFC, they are nothing more than the blood sucking monsters. I found it so hard to survive without any income and on requesting them they could do nothing but just lame excuses. How can I be charged continuously from the last 6 months without any intimation?
sarabjeet9472

Sep 6, 2019

Non maintenance of card charges

I opened a salary account in hdfc bank and due to some personal issues i left my job and also i have to relocate from gurgaon. So i never taken a look on my salary account . Recently i came to know that hdfc bank converted my account to saving account and started charging me some amount . i never gets any update about that account. If it was my salary account then there is no minimum balance amount to be maintained.Since i no longer live in that state so not able to go to the home branch and have a word with them.The non maintainence charges are now arount 8000 and i am not able to pay that amount. Please tell me how to resolve this issue.
pardeepnarwal

Sep 6, 2019

CHARGE FOR NON MAINTANCE BALANCE

I have opened my HDFC Salary Account in GURGAON. Because i have to work in private limited company. After 2 and half month I have to resign the company in November 2018 due to contract base work. Now i do not work in any company and my account didn't credit salary. They change my salary account into saving account. Now Bank charge 600 Rs per month without notify me.Please i want to close my account without paying these fine. i don't have any work. Help me
Vasundhara Bhardwaj

Jun 14, 2019

Fraud

Amount of Rs. 1899 was deducted from my account of HDFC, by CPONEASSIS.
How the hell this happen.
How the same can be done without asking OTP, request, , I do not have any such services, request you to please refund my amount immediately.
laxmi940

May 31, 2019

Poor working style

HDFC loan office treats people as if we are here to beg for money.
In fact it is a pure business for the bank and they should treat little fairly for their customers. These days government offices work more efficiently than HDFC LOAN guys.
They have minimum 10 counters but half of them people are either eating or checking their mobile.
When you see big queue in front of you, try to ask little faster. but case is exactly opposite, they look at you, pick up a water bottle, laugh with colleagues.... then drink a sip... and repeats.

Half of the counters are empty most of the times and poor poeple are waiting in the queue
sombirchauhan2

May 18, 2019

LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

Dear Sir/ Madam,
i am open the life insurance policy dated on 01.05.19 on HDFC Bank Haily Mandi but till this date not received any document & i inform to bank on many times but he is not proper work & not received my cell.so i request to you suitable action this issue.

This bank is very harassment to customer. deduction life insurance amount is attachment

Act no.50100083532201

Act holder name sombir singh

contact no. 7503777824,9812843512

LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

Subh558

May 12, 2019

Unnecessary charges

I have salary account in hdfc bank.I left my job around 1.5 years ago.Few days back i was cheeking online status of my hdfc account its showing around Rs 10000/- in negative balance.No one never informed about this and i never received a intimation from bank side i should maintain a minimum balance.Its bank responsibility to inform the customer atleast once about the charges but they never did this.Now i am very unhappy how they did without any kind of intimation.

Unnecessary charges

Sagar110

Apr 27, 2019

Charged unnecessary amount

The bank has charge unnecessary account maintenance charges on my account. When I tried to open a new account in HDFC bank I got the information that I already have an account and it is -9000/- rs. I never received any communication from them providing this information.

I also never received a notification my account will transferred from Salaried account to Saving account. They didn't share any info later asking me to pay 9000/-rs.
Vikash117kumar

Feb 6, 2019

Nagative balance due to non maintainance of balance

Dear sir, due to some family reason i am withdrawing all amount from my account and after thus family condition is not so good then i can't deposited money in account but after three months i receive a message from bank dye to non maintenance of balace your account balance is in negative and then it continuously increasing and then when am going to home brach to waiving of the negative balance then they said we can't do anything for for you have only one option thats this to pay all negative balance but according to RBI rules any bank in india is not access any charges for non maintenance of account balance.
Saininaresh

Dec 30, 2018

Falls information given from hdfc executive

have loan already in hdb . Its outstanding amount is 250000 approx by dec 2018. One of agent name pooja is calling regarding loan 300000 at 10.99% at last i agreed and i told i need loan of 300000 ( which i meens after balance of my previous loan closed 50000 in my hand ,) she checked and informed that interest rate is 11.25,% and processing fees is 1000 and no insurance charges. After that i have received below message from hdfc bank.

Dear Customer, HDFC Bank PERSONAL LOAN LOAN application no. 63870855 is in-principle approved for Rs. 500000 basis details provided.

In this message no interest rate mentioned then i called to pooja and she said , amount will be credit after your confirmation . Bank send you mail before disbursement the loan . And mail showing interest rate processing fees and emi etc. If you are reply the mail then loan will be credit in your bank.
But i have received below message from bank.

UPDATE: INR 2,14,318.00 deposited in A/c XX0562 on 29-DEC-18 for 63870855-P-NARESH KUMAR.Avl bal:INR 2,14,319.35 subject to clearing
After message received i called to customer care and i told , please cancel the loan amount and please withdrawal the whole amount w
. We don't need any money . I need money to close the loan amount.

Kindly see into this matter and please allow me 11% interest rate as offered or cancel the loan
MEETA BHARDWAJ

Dec 27, 2018

CREDIT CARD

Here would like to mention that un regards to my credit card issue mere writing mails to & fro is sheer wastage of time as Bank is not even to ready to address the issue raised by the me which has been lingering-on since last one year. Have raised this concern with the highest authority of the bank seeking the early closure and settlement but failed to see such a poor response from the management. All this while I have been mentally harassed by various officials of the bank from the call centre executive to the higher management whether its in the form of calls or mails. Inspite of the fact that I have not committed any fraud, HDFC Bank personnel from collections team has visited my place dated 6th Dec’18 to get the money out of me.

1. Credit card holder of HDFC Bank
2. Regular monthly statements not received
3. Credit card blocked without intimation to me.
4. Misbehaviour with me over calls from the HDFC personnel.
5. Finance, over limit, tax charges and late payment charges Levied on credit card
6. Repeated follow-ups done with HDFC bank on call centre no.
7. In absence of no resolution received had to stop making monthly payments
8. Mental harassment done by bank in making calls to me for making payments
9. Had asked bank to give confirmation on following points which bank had disagreed upon:
 Bank has to give me in written that my earlier charges (finance & late fee) are waived off as there was no intimation received from them in form of email/SMS.
 Need consolidated statement of the amount I had paid to bank till date.
 Bank had to adjust the complete amount which I have already paid in favour of credit card.
Till date no resolution given by the Bank instead I have been hard pressed me for the making the payment and instead amount of Rs.7155 has been marked as lien from my salary account without intimation to me. Have never denied bank to make payments from my end but had to stop in absence of no response received to my raised query.
Also registered complaint on following but till date no revert received.

Looking forward for the resolution to my query and positive reply.
tyagishashank

Dec 19, 2018

Non maintenance charges

I had a salary account with HDFC bank two years back. But after one month my company changed my salary account from HDFC Bank to RBL Bank, so from last two years my salary credited in RBL bank and I haven't used the HDFC account because at that time i was intern and didn't had much salary to maintain balance in both accounts i.e. HDFC and RBL. So, because of this my HDFC Bank have non maintenance charges of Rs - 9481.80 . That time i wasn't aware of non maintenance charges and it was not my fault as my company changed my salary account from HDFC Bank to RBL Bank in one month.

But now i want to use my HDFC Account as my salary account but i can't pay non maintenance charges as i am not financially good.

Oct 13, 2018

HDFC Bank Scam ONE ASSIST MFEE 1399

HDFC Bank ( Credit Card) have been debited on dated.13/10/2018 towards one assist membership fee, For your kind information that
i have neither authorized nor participated in this transaction and i am no more interested for your program and facility .There fore you
are humble pray kindly refund my money through credit card ending no.3095 for which i shall be highly obliged.I don't want any member ship with out intimation if u people debit any amount again I will cancel my credit card as well as account, I dont want to pay any single amount for that HDFC Bank are scamming us

Rose Rani Indwar
ma0606

Oct 8, 2018

Refund of failed transaction

i booked a ticket on 03/10/18 in irctc site but it was a failed transaction and amount was deducted from my account still i have not received refund amount in my account, please look into this matter and refund my money.
Manoj sharma
a/c no 05721140142676
ph no 9810858146

Refund of failed transaction

Shammi Yadav pk

Aug 10, 2018

Stolen helmet inside the bank

My name is Shammi Yadav I have a account in HDFC bank in Vishal incalve branch Rajouri garden New Delhi date 3 August I was went to diposit cash I was put helmet on chair inside the bank and when i trun back after cash deposit some one stolen my helmet then I ask bank employe to check in camera but employe don't help me please help my phone number is.8510022510
Aryan Birwal

Jul 20, 2018

immediate cancellation of one assist membership and refund money

Automatically started one assist services
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through credit card statement and found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 1399 from my credit card in july 2018

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:1399 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.

Deducted date : 20th july 2018
Name :Birwal kumar
Mob : 9717554244
Relationship number-4921228
Abhi Upadhyay

Jun 7, 2018

non maintenance charge

I'm writing this with deep concern and grievance.i have an account with your bank and I did not use that account in last six months
and some days before when I went there to deposit some amount I checked my a/c the balance was in -ve.my financial condition is not very good so please help me, please

I don't understand that irresponsible behavior from a reputed bank like yours.
So I request you to kindly waive off that charges from my HDFC account A/c No: 50100187362250.
I have moved from Gurgaon so it won’t be easy for me to contact home branch,
Please consider this mail a final, closure of HDFC Account A/c No: 50100187362250.
Your assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Best Regard
Abhi Upadhyay
A/c No: 50100187362250
Mob:9568936814
pandey.destiny

May 24, 2018

Credit card membership renewal charge

I have been using credit card from last one year. I was lured to take credit card by offering me lifetime free membership. I asked them thoroughly that is there any hidden term and condition for which i will be charged. They clearly denied that I will never be charged for my membership. This month I saw in my credit card statement a transaction of 500 rupees in addition to rs.90 IGST for membership renewal fees. Since the words from my bank are now broken, I feel the strong urge to make them correct this as per the offer they gave me. Also I have contacted to HDFC phone banking service but did not get satisfactory response from them.
I request bank to reverse this transaction and not charge me for the membership fees. Kindly look into it and resolve the issue.

May 13, 2018

Balance deducted but transaction not done

My name is Reetu devi, i have issue with my balance query. My money was deducted from my account i was withdrawal money from ATM but transcation failed but money was deducted from my account.My details are below:

Account number-50100165988691
Transcation time-11:35:21 Am
Deducted balance-10,000
ATM Location-Sarhoul,Gurgaon
AXIS BANK ATM.

I also complained to customer service on the day of transcation they give me 10 days for revert my money back the complaint no is "DELQ1217033327".After 10 days I call to customer service they said we have reply from AXIS Bank that"YOUR MONEY IS REVERT BACK ON 17 DEC 2017" but not done then we again raise a complaint for that,I speak to senior executive again complaint raise, time given 7 working days the complaint no is "DELC1217081284".After 10 days i again call to customer service they said that"AXIS Bank reply that your money was withdrawal successful" but I am not agree for that again senior executive complaint for "CCTV PHOTOS" the compliant no is "DELC1217130907" but today after 10 days I am not any message or not any mail for that. I am not getting the proper solution about my query.

Please check my issue and give my money back as soon as possible.I need money very urgently.I wait before last 5 month to till date but my money not revert back.I also mail to Personal Nodal Officer (PNO) but i also not getting proper solution. Sir please check my query.

Reetu Devi

414 engr - Canteen card not work
    My csd canteen card not work card no ....
    Online cash program Freshersvista - Freshersvista E-cash Program payment
    I paid 4400 rs to them and asked for a refund a few hours...
    www.rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    MY EMAIL ID :[email protected] is hacked and showing...
    Rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    I CANT OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING MY PHONE NUMBER...
    Viva video app - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I have used viva video on free trail for three days but...
    cidco water supply billing department - Extra chargers in water bill of society
    I am a member of Shiv Ganga Building, Plot No. 319, Sector...
    GOOGLE *QUVIDEO HK LTD - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I want my money refunded in my account. 1100 was deducted...
    My Airtel App - Refund
    I paid Rs 399 online using "My Airtel App" for...
    www.amazon.in - Amount debited and not reflected in my order
    Today (29.05.2020) i have ordered an item( Layris Kitchen...
    CBSSBI - Fake SMS every month
    I get sms every month from CBSSBI for an account that is...