HDFC Bank

Jul 24, 2020

TUSHAR NIGAM (BANK MAFIA ) OF HDFC BANK,OLD AIRPORT ROAD,BANGALORE

The HDFC Bank Management
Mumbai/Bangalore

Would like to inform you that TUSHAR NIGAM (Branch Manger of OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE) is stupid and nonsense person of HDFC Bank and the reason only because of his continuous HARASSMENT to the employees at work place.He is behaving to the all employees in a very rude manner with SLANG word.Because of him many employees in the past 3 years has been resigned from HDFC bank .Most Importantly he is personally misbehaving and abusing LADY employees at workplace and harassing to achieve his personal gain.This is very serious matter and I request you to take review feedback from last three years two understand why there are so much ATTRITION rate happening at the same old airport road branch.No body has seen this kind of BANK MAFIA MANAGER in banking space and he is truly threat to HDFC BANK and their employee.It is also highly questionable why the HR has not been taken any action against him.What is the line of connection ? Who is responsible for employees career and their Banking life?

I urge to the management to look in to this matter on priority basis and take stringent action against this BANK MAFIA and justice to the employee of HDFC Bank and throw him out from HDFC Bank family.Sack this nonsense Bank Mafia.

Jul 24, 2020

TUSHAR NIGAM (BANK MAFIA ) OF HDFC BANK,OLD AIRPORT ROAD,BANGALORE

The HDFC Bank Management
Mumbai/Bangalore

Would like to inform you that the so called stupid Branch manager namely TUSHAR NIGAM, he is a useless and nonsense Branch Manager of HDFC Bank,Old airport Road,Bangalore .He has been mis-behaved/Spoiled many emplyees of HDFC bank since last three years and his is still continuing the same activity .Due to him the work culture is getting effected 24X7 .He has been using all sort of slang language and threatening employees at work place.And as a result of that many employees has resigned in the recent past .Most Importantly he is also abusing many lady employees at work place in order to look for his personal gain.The reason is truly intent and that is why he has been doing this kind activity and no HR action has been taken yet .So here, I request you to look in to the serious matter and take necessary action against him.

Such kind of BANK MAFIA we have never ever seen in our Banking career and also this person is harm full to the Banking society.

The attrition rate is continuing at OLD AIRPORT ROAD Branch and it is happening only the reason for TUSHAR NIGAM.

I urge to the management to look in to this matter on priority basis and take stringent action against this BANK MAFIA called TUSHAR NIGAM.

Jun 16, 2020

mirevenue

My Bank Account : 50100242693745

Again and again deducting the amount from my salary account. It is saying mirevenue hold through hdfc. Now my account is in Negative balance 4,130/- In this crisis also bank people are charging. Please resolve my issue.

Please consider my request to not happen again same issue

Jagan

May 4, 2020

mirevenue hold through gefu

My HDFC bank account : 50100242693745

Mirevenue hold through gefu many times amount is deducting from my salary account around 5 to 6k.. These deductions are happening from feb 2020. I inquired in bank, they said first need to clear the due amount then only we got to know. I shocked that how come it is charging like 5 to 6k without knowing bank people...

I have a personal loan with cashe and not paid emi on due date so they have already charged more penalty charges like 8 to 9k in a month only.

I need to stop my all payments through ach or ncs or others. Mohana

Please response as soon as possible.

Jagan mohana

Apr 28, 2020

Ach charges many time deducting

Hi HDFC Bank,

Every month deducting ACH bouncing charges from my account like 5000. I need to cancel my ACH payments. Here is my question why are charging from bank side and already charging from my loan many times.

Please help me on this. I need to stop the ACH payments.
AniketAmshekar

Jan 13, 2020

Deduction of Amount from Account

Hi Team For my account number below amount was deducted from account. This is totally unacceptable. How can you deduct 9000 from any account without any update.

My account below

Account No.50100010530463 BranchOLD AIRPORT ROAD NameANIKET ANIL AMSHEKAR
IFSC Code: HDFC000007

~Aniket
ANITH SINGH

Jan 13, 2020

AMOUNT GETS HOLD UP IN MIREVENUE THROUGH GEFU

My amount gets hold up in Mi Revenue through GEFU .

What is the reason for amount gets hold up .?

Is it possible to transfer the amount from hold up option to account balance?

Do the needful.

Jan 8, 2020

Loss of Rs 10000

I have created the HDFC Bank account when i was working for one of the corporate in Bangalore then moved to Chennai location. Once i got job in Bangalore location for different corporate i discontinued to use the HDFC Bank account. Recently in 2019 i moved to another Company where I have given the HDFC Bank account as my salary crediting account in my first salary immediately they deducted an amount Rs.10000 claiming maintenance charges which a huge amount and very annoying. Please help me to get back my money.
Akash_94

Jan 7, 2020

Negative balance

I had a salary account with hdfc bank which got converted to savings account when I left my job. I called customer care in regard of closing my account but they were not able to help because this account have non-
maintenance charges of Rs. -8113 as of now.
I can only visit local branch and
they are asking me to get my account to Zero so they can
further proceed to close the account.

Please waive of the occurred non-maintenance charges of
Rs. -8113 from my account so I can get this account closed.
I am also unable to pay this amount as I am not financially able.
Please help me out with this.

Nov 28, 2019

HARASSEMENT AT WORK PLACE BY TUSHAR NIGAM,OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION ,I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF OLD AIRPORT BRANCH MR. TUSHAR NIGAM WHO IS A FRAUD STAR OF HDFC BANK. HE ALSO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND HIS BEHAVIOU IS ALWAYS PATHETIC INFRONT OF LADIES IN THE WORK PLACE.WHY HE IS THREATENING TO EMPLOYEE IN THE WORK PLACE DUE TO HIS PERSONAL /ILLEGAL REQUIREMENTS. IS THIS THE ATMOSPHERE OF HDFC BANK OR IS IT WRITTEN BY BANKS MANAGEMENT POLICY?.

THIS ALL ENTIRE STORY HAS BEEN HAPPENED IN OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE. SHAME ON TO THE MANAGEMENT AND NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE KEEPING THIS NONE-SENSE PERSON IN HDFC BANK.ARE THEY NOT FOUND ANY EFFICIENT/ GENUINE BRANCH MANAGER FOR OLD AIRPORT BRANCH AND ALSO MANY TIMES RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ALSO GETTING CHANGED OR THEY LEFT THE ORGANISATION BECAUSE OF HIM .WHY IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ?.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST THE CULPRIT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SACK HIM AND THROUGH HIM OUT OF THE ORGANISATION SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL FEEL HAPPY AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ALSO WONT LEAVE THE ORGANISATION. IF THIS PROBLEM DOESNT SORT-IT OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL GET HARASSE AND EVENTUALLY VALUE OF THE BRAND WILL GET DEMOLISH. I HAVE SEEN MANY OF MY FRIENDS /COLLEAGUES HAS HAD LEFT BECAUSE OF HIS MIS-GUIDANCE/MIS-BEHAVIOUR IN THE WORK PLACE.WHY DONT THE MANAGEMNT NOT ABLE TO THINK THIS MATTER.IS IT NOT SERIOUS? OR IS IT NOT HARMFUL?. OR THEY ARE HANDICAPPED TO TAKE DECISION AGAINST THIS STUPID PERSON NAMELY IDIOT TUSHAR NIGAM.

I DEMAND AND URGE TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE THIS MATTER FORM HUMANITY POINT OF VIEW AND GIVE JUSTICE TO EVERY ONE. WE HOPE THIS CAN BE DONE ON PRIORITY BASIS OTHER WISE NEXT STEP WILL FOLLOW TO CIRCULATE THIS BREAKING NEWS IN ALL PLATFORM IN ORDER TO HIGH-LIGHT HOW THIS ORGANISATION IS SAFE HEAVEN FOR ILLOGICAL/ILLEGITIMATE & CULPRIT PEOPLE.

Nov 28, 2019

HARASSAMENT/CHEATING

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION ,I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF OLD AIRPORT BRANCH MR. TUSHAR NIGAM WHO IS FRAUD STAR OF HDFC BANK AND DID NOT HELP US TO TAKE LOAN AND FOR THAT HE HAS IN FORMED VERBALLY THAT HE IS LOOKING SOME BRIBE AND WE DONT KNOW IN WHAT REASON THIS BLOODY STUPID IS ASKING BRIBE TO DISBURSE THE LOAN.WE HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES THAT THIS STUPID NOT EVEN HELPING TO GET THE BANK STATEMENT AND NEITHER EVEN HELPING TO REVERSE THE BANK CHARGES.HE ALSO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND HE IS VERY RUDE IN TERMS OF HIS BEHAVIOUR AND THAT TO BE INFRONT OF LADIES.

THIS ALL ENTIRE STORY HAS BEEN HAPPENED IN OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE.SHAME ON TO THE MANAGEENT AND NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE KEEPING THIS NONE-SENSE PERSON IN THIS HDFC BANK.ARE THEY NOT FOUND ANY SUITABLE BRANCH MANAGER FOR OLD AIRPORT BRANCH AND ALSO MANY TIMES RELATIONSHP MANAGER ALSO GETTI NG CHANGED BECAUSE OF HIM .WHY IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE IMMEDIATE STRING ACTION AGANST THE CULPRIT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SACK HIM AND THROUGH HIM OUT OF THE ORGANISATION SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL FEEL HAPPY AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER WONT KEEP ON CHANGING.IF THIS PROBLEM DOESNT SORT IT OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL GET HARASSE AND BUSINESS WILL GET HAMPER.
prakash s s

Nov 17, 2019

without notify me they charged for my account

Hi ,

ph.no: 8197901693

i was opened account in hdfc only because as for the salary perpose .
and they said it is a zero balance account while creating .
but after so many moths i have not done any transaction.so they charged 3000 without notifying me.so i am decided to close this account.

bank details are below:

UMA Admiralty
Bannerghatta Rd
Bengaluru-560029  Beside Sagar Hospital
IFSC - HDFC0000514
Sindhusaravana

Nov 12, 2019

Deducted rupees 5600

I have an account with hdfc and suddenly my account been to minus balance of 5600 but unfortunately one of my friend transferred amount it got deducted now I need to refund amount kindly do help me.
priya.aishh

Oct 26, 2019

Account not closed even when I submitted the account closure form

I visited the nearest branch of HDFC in August and submitted the account closing form and asked how long it will take to close it, the executive said few days. I asked to give me a call if require or in case if the account will not closed. I didn't get any call after that but recently I got message for maintaining the minimum balance. I called the customer care and got to know that the account is not closed yet. I am not going to pay any charges and don't want to suffer more because of their branch people's irresponsible act. I just my hdfc account to be closed as soon as possible.

Act no - 50100279850234
Phone no - 9437923461
Name - Aishwarya Singh
ArthiRebecca

Oct 9, 2019

HDFC negative balance

I registered complaint about negative balance. On Oct 3rd night I received a mail stating that balance has been set to zero and I can close the account in 4 working days. 5th and 6th being saturday sunday I waited for dussara holidays to be over for going to bank about 4 working days. But 7th night I received mail stating 600rs is deducted. When I logged into account and saw. It was Rs -701. Why dont you'll give up time and I didnt delay closing of account why you'll are acting before that. I called HDFC customer care and relationship manager but none of them attended. Why should i pay money which i never borrowed?
Raviprakash kainthila

Sep 28, 2019

Due balance showing -8888

One ago accepted offer from one company but not joined . At same same time they opened new account in HDFC . But I am not received welcome kit from HDFC and not done Rs 1 transaction. But now I want to open salary account in HDFC but now it's showing Rs -8888. HDFC Bank executives saying that no option waive off . Account no is 50100215497086

Ravi
ArthiRebecca

Sep 25, 2019

Negative Balance

I have been using HDFC account as my salary account. Since when my company got close I didnt have enough money for my survival and couldnt maintain balance. But from then I requested HDFC bank to close my account but they didnt accept it and treated me worst and told me to pay the negative amount that was debited from my account. Every month I get message about negative debits and recently when I checked the amount was Rs.-8861. This is ridiculous and have mailed to support of hdfc but have not received any reply from them. I really was to take this to court and get justice.

Sep 19, 2019

I had sent e mail to close the account and now they have deducted money

Hi Sir
My account number is 00091610160461 which was a salary account. I left my company. So as per the bank, the salary account was converted to SB account. I had informed the customer service phone bank to close the account.
Now, I have submitted my IT returns wherein the bank account was updated as the HDFC bank. When the refund amount of 7,393.00
is credited, the bank account got opened automatically and the entire amount is gone from my account. Its showing negative balance still.
This is the email I received. Welcome back! Your account 0461 is now Active with effect from 17 SEP 2019 and we are delighted to be of service to you again.
As per RBI guidelines, you are requested to initiate at least one transaction in the above mentioned account during the next 2 years to keep the account in active status.
Please help to return my hard-earned money from the bank.
AshishKumar1989

Sep 16, 2019

Negative balance

I’ve savings account in HDFC and branch code is 4076. In account details, it’s showing negative balance of 4000.
Krishnaiah1

Sep 7, 2019

Credit card amount

Dear sir/madam,

I was one of the customer of hdfc credit card. This complaint is regarding that outstanding amount of credit card. I had a discussion with the hdfc credit card customer care on 2 years back to clear my outstanding amount by use of reward points. They said need to submit the request form to clear it. As suggested I have submitted the hard copy of documents to nearest hdfc Bank. Upon submission of my document then there was no call from them. Suddenly they have started calling, chasing and torturing me to pay outstanding amount for unused amount. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please advise how to close the account as I am not comfortable to pay unused amount.

Krishnaiah
Vineethmelalath

Aug 13, 2019

Deduction of money

I have my salary account with HDFC Bank , Mahadevapura branch , Bangalore having the account number : 50100224020270 and the customer ID : 112604943.

Sir, bank authority has changed my account type without any information and they have deducted RS: 1965/ for the issue of minimum balance. They haven't informed anything regarding the minimum balance or the change in the type of the account. Without my consent they have done this.

Please help me to get the refund as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully,
Vineeth.R
nirav02

Aug 9, 2019

Deduction of money

First they convert my current account in Savings account without giving me notice or informed me and deducted money 800rs without my consent for not maintaining min balance.
This time also the deducted 700rs for not maintaining min balance in June july. They didn't even notified me and I remember that I think my balance went to 4500 for few days and for that they have charged me 700rs??
That's not fair
nirav02

Aug 9, 2019

Charge without my consent

First my salary account changed to saving account without my knowledge that time they charged 800 rs which I paid. Now my min balance is 5000 but for few days it went to 4200 and they charged 700rs without giving any notice or notification that my balance gone below and they will deduct money.
For jun and july they charged me in Aug
I don't even remember that if I have had maintained min balance or not in june or july.
Sneha Hareendran

Aug 8, 2019

Amount cut for not maintaining minimum balance

I had my salary account with HDFC, then i left the job and I did not have much balance in my account. I couldn’t close my account or change the account as my PF is linked to that account, I hadn’t withdrawn my PF till then. After that i moved out of India and settled in UAE. After that i saw whatever money I transfer to my account for personal purposes are getting debited and charged saying I didn’t maintain my minimum balance, I wasn’t aware that they will charge me on the same. Kindly help me get my money back.
Shivangi1009

Aug 8, 2019

DEDUCTION OF MONEY WITHOUT INFORMING

Hi , Today HDFC bank has deducted 707 rs from my bank account without even informing for AMB . which I was not aware of earlier