HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

AniketAmshekar

Jan 13, 2020

Deduction of Amount from Account

Hi Team For my account number below amount was deducted from account. This is totally unacceptable. How can you deduct 9000 from any account without any update.

My account below

Account No.50100010530463 BranchOLD AIRPORT ROAD NameANIKET ANIL AMSHEKAR
IFSC Code: HDFC000007

~Aniket
ANITH SINGH

Jan 13, 2020

AMOUNT GETS HOLD UP IN MIREVENUE THROUGH GEFU

My amount gets hold up in Mi Revenue through GEFU .

What is the reason for amount gets hold up .?

Is it possible to transfer the amount from hold up option to account balance?

Do the needful.

Jan 8, 2020

Loss of Rs 10000

I have created the HDFC Bank account when i was working for one of the corporate in Bangalore then moved to Chennai location. Once i got job in Bangalore location for different corporate i discontinued to use the HDFC Bank account. Recently in 2019 i moved to another Company where I have given the HDFC Bank account as my salary crediting account in my first salary immediately they deducted an amount Rs.10000 claiming maintenance charges which a huge amount and very annoying. Please help me to get back my money.
Akash_94

Jan 7, 2020

Negative balance

I had a salary account with hdfc bank which got converted to savings account when I left my job. I called customer care in regard of closing my account but they were not able to help because this account have non-
maintenance charges of Rs. -8113 as of now.
I can only visit local branch and
they are asking me to get my account to Zero so they can
further proceed to close the account.

Please waive of the occurred non-maintenance charges of
Rs. -8113 from my account so I can get this account closed.
I am also unable to pay this amount as I am not financially able.
Please help me out with this.
Quintin

Nov 28, 2019

HARASSEMENT AT WORK PLACE BY TUSHAR NIGAM,OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION ,I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF OLD AIRPORT BRANCH MR. TUSHAR NIGAM WHO IS A FRAUD STAR OF HDFC BANK. HE ALSO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND HIS BEHAVIOU IS ALWAYS PATHETIC INFRONT OF LADIES IN THE WORK PLACE.WHY HE IS THREATENING TO EMPLOYEE IN THE WORK PLACE DUE TO HIS PERSONAL /ILLEGAL REQUIREMENTS. IS THIS THE ATMOSPHERE OF HDFC BANK OR IS IT WRITTEN BY BANKS MANAGEMENT POLICY?.

THIS ALL ENTIRE STORY HAS BEEN HAPPENED IN OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE. SHAME ON TO THE MANAGEMENT AND NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE KEEPING THIS NONE-SENSE PERSON IN HDFC BANK.ARE THEY NOT FOUND ANY EFFICIENT/ GENUINE BRANCH MANAGER FOR OLD AIRPORT BRANCH AND ALSO MANY TIMES RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ALSO GETTING CHANGED OR THEY LEFT THE ORGANISATION BECAUSE OF HIM .WHY IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ?.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST THE CULPRIT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SACK HIM AND THROUGH HIM OUT OF THE ORGANISATION SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL FEEL HAPPY AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ALSO WONT LEAVE THE ORGANISATION. IF THIS PROBLEM DOESNT SORT-IT OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL GET HARASSE AND EVENTUALLY VALUE OF THE BRAND WILL GET DEMOLISH. I HAVE SEEN MANY OF MY FRIENDS /COLLEAGUES HAS HAD LEFT BECAUSE OF HIS MIS-GUIDANCE/MIS-BEHAVIOUR IN THE WORK PLACE.WHY DONT THE MANAGEMNT NOT ABLE TO THINK THIS MATTER.IS IT NOT SERIOUS? OR IS IT NOT HARMFUL?. OR THEY ARE HANDICAPPED TO TAKE DECISION AGAINST THIS STUPID PERSON NAMELY IDIOT TUSHAR NIGAM.

I DEMAND AND URGE TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE THIS MATTER FORM HUMANITY POINT OF VIEW AND GIVE JUSTICE TO EVERY ONE. WE HOPE THIS CAN BE DONE ON PRIORITY BASIS OTHER WISE NEXT STEP WILL FOLLOW TO CIRCULATE THIS BREAKING NEWS IN ALL PLATFORM IN ORDER TO HIGH-LIGHT HOW THIS ORGANISATION IS SAFE HEAVEN FOR ILLOGICAL/ILLEGITIMATE & CULPRIT PEOPLE.
Quintin

Nov 28, 2019

HARASSAMENT/CHEATING

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION ,I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF OLD AIRPORT BRANCH MR. TUSHAR NIGAM WHO IS FRAUD STAR OF HDFC BANK AND DID NOT HELP US TO TAKE LOAN AND FOR THAT HE HAS IN FORMED VERBALLY THAT HE IS LOOKING SOME BRIBE AND WE DONT KNOW IN WHAT REASON THIS BLOODY STUPID IS ASKING BRIBE TO DISBURSE THE LOAN.WE HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES THAT THIS STUPID NOT EVEN HELPING TO GET THE BANK STATEMENT AND NEITHER EVEN HELPING TO REVERSE THE BANK CHARGES.HE ALSO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND HE IS VERY RUDE IN TERMS OF HIS BEHAVIOUR AND THAT TO BE INFRONT OF LADIES.

THIS ALL ENTIRE STORY HAS BEEN HAPPENED IN OLD AIRPORT ROAD BRANCH,BANGALORE.SHAME ON TO THE MANAGEENT AND NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE KEEPING THIS NONE-SENSE PERSON IN THIS HDFC BANK.ARE THEY NOT FOUND ANY SUITABLE BRANCH MANAGER FOR OLD AIRPORT BRANCH AND ALSO MANY TIMES RELATIONSHP MANAGER ALSO GETTI NG CHANGED BECAUSE OF HIM .WHY IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO THE MANAGEMENT BODY TO TAKE IMMEDIATE STRING ACTION AGANST THE CULPRIT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SACK HIM AND THROUGH HIM OUT OF THE ORGANISATION SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL FEEL HAPPY AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER WONT KEEP ON CHANGING.IF THIS PROBLEM DOESNT SORT IT OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL GET HARASSE AND BUSINESS WILL GET HAMPER.
prakash s s

Nov 17, 2019

without notify me they charged for my account

Hi ,

ph.no: 8197901693

i was opened account in hdfc only because as for the salary perpose .
and they said it is a zero balance account while creating .
but after so many moths i have not done any transaction.so they charged 3000 without notifying me.so i am decided to close this account.

bank details are below:

UMA Admiralty
Bannerghatta Rd
Bengaluru-560029  Beside Sagar Hospital
IFSC - HDFC0000514
Sindhusaravana

Nov 12, 2019

Deducted rupees 5600

I have an account with hdfc and suddenly my account been to minus balance of 5600 but unfortunately one of my friend transferred amount it got deducted now I need to refund amount kindly do help me.
priya.aishh

Oct 26, 2019

Account not closed even when I submitted the account closure form

I visited the nearest branch of HDFC in August and submitted the account closing form and asked how long it will take to close it, the executive said few days. I asked to give me a call if require or in case if the account will not closed. I didn't get any call after that but recently I got message for maintaining the minimum balance. I called the customer care and got to know that the account is not closed yet. I am not going to pay any charges and don't want to suffer more because of their branch people's irresponsible act. I just my hdfc account to be closed as soon as possible.

Act no - 50100279850234
Phone no - 9437923461
Name - Aishwarya Singh
ArthiRebecca

Oct 9, 2019

HDFC negative balance

I registered complaint about negative balance. On Oct 3rd night I received a mail stating that balance has been set to zero and I can close the account in 4 working days. 5th and 6th being saturday sunday I waited for dussara holidays to be over for going to bank about 4 working days. But 7th night I received mail stating 600rs is deducted. When I logged into account and saw. It was Rs -701. Why dont you'll give up time and I didnt delay closing of account why you'll are acting before that. I called HDFC customer care and relationship manager but none of them attended. Why should i pay money which i never borrowed?
Raviprakash kainthila

Sep 28, 2019

Due balance showing -8888

One ago accepted offer from one company but not joined . At same same time they opened new account in HDFC . But I am not received welcome kit from HDFC and not done Rs 1 transaction. But now I want to open salary account in HDFC but now it's showing Rs -8888. HDFC Bank executives saying that no option waive off . Account no is 50100215497086

Ravi
ArthiRebecca

Sep 25, 2019

Negative Balance

I have been using HDFC account as my salary account. Since when my company got close I didnt have enough money for my survival and couldnt maintain balance. But from then I requested HDFC bank to close my account but they didnt accept it and treated me worst and told me to pay the negative amount that was debited from my account. Every month I get message about negative debits and recently when I checked the amount was Rs.-8861. This is ridiculous and have mailed to support of hdfc but have not received any reply from them. I really was to take this to court and get justice.

Sep 19, 2019

I had sent e mail to close the account and now they have deducted money

Hi Sir
My account number is 00091610160461 which was a salary account. I left my company. So as per the bank, the salary account was converted to SB account. I had informed the customer service phone bank to close the account.
Now, I have submitted my IT returns wherein the bank account was updated as the HDFC bank. When the refund amount of 7,393.00
is credited, the bank account got opened automatically and the entire amount is gone from my account. Its showing negative balance still.
This is the email I received. Welcome back! Your account 0461 is now Active with effect from 17 SEP 2019 and we are delighted to be of service to you again.
As per RBI guidelines, you are requested to initiate at least one transaction in the above mentioned account during the next 2 years to keep the account in active status.
Please help to return my hard-earned money from the bank.
AshishKumar1989

Sep 16, 2019

Negative balance

I’ve savings account in HDFC and branch code is 4076. In account details, it’s showing negative balance of 4000.
Krishnaiah1

Sep 7, 2019

Credit card amount

Dear sir/madam,

I was one of the customer of hdfc credit card. This complaint is regarding that outstanding amount of credit card. I had a discussion with the hdfc credit card customer care on 2 years back to clear my outstanding amount by use of reward points. They said need to submit the request form to clear it. As suggested I have submitted the hard copy of documents to nearest hdfc Bank. Upon submission of my document then there was no call from them. Suddenly they have started calling, chasing and torturing me to pay outstanding amount for unused amount. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please advise how to close the account as I am not comfortable to pay unused amount.

Krishnaiah
Vineethmelalath

Aug 13, 2019

Deduction of money

I have my salary account with HDFC Bank , Mahadevapura branch , Bangalore having the account number : 50100224020270 and the customer ID : 112604943.

Sir, bank authority has changed my account type without any information and they have deducted RS: 1965/ for the issue of minimum balance. They haven't informed anything regarding the minimum balance or the change in the type of the account. Without my consent they have done this.

Please help me to get the refund as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully,
Vineeth.R
nirav02

Aug 9, 2019

Deduction of money

First they convert my current account in Savings account without giving me notice or informed me and deducted money 800rs without my consent for not maintaining min balance.
This time also the deducted 700rs for not maintaining min balance in June july. They didn't even notified me and I remember that I think my balance went to 4500 for few days and for that they have charged me 700rs??
That's not fair
nirav02

Aug 9, 2019

Charge without my consent

First my salary account changed to saving account without my knowledge that time they charged 800 rs which I paid. Now my min balance is 5000 but for few days it went to 4200 and they charged 700rs without giving any notice or notification that my balance gone below and they will deduct money.
For jun and july they charged me in Aug
I don't even remember that if I have had maintained min balance or not in june or july.
Sneha Hareendran

Aug 8, 2019

Amount cut for not maintaining minimum balance

I had my salary account with HDFC, then i left the job and I did not have much balance in my account. I couldn’t close my account or change the account as my PF is linked to that account, I hadn’t withdrawn my PF till then. After that i moved out of India and settled in UAE. After that i saw whatever money I transfer to my account for personal purposes are getting debited and charged saying I didn’t maintain my minimum balance, I wasn’t aware that they will charge me on the same. Kindly help me get my money back.
Shivangi1009

Aug 8, 2019

DEDUCTION OF MONEY WITHOUT INFORMING

Hi , Today HDFC bank has deducted 707 rs from my bank account without even informing for AMB . which I was not aware of earlier
priyanka vijayakumar

Aug 2, 2019

Salary account not activated

I have completed by new account opening formalities in my organisation by HDFC bank member on 29th August 2019 and I received the account kit on the same day, but my account is not activated till now.

Account details:

Name : Priyanka Vijayakumar
Account number: 50100303021751
IFSC code: HDFC0002729
Nageshwarip

Jul 15, 2019

Waiver off negative balance

Hi ,
I have opened HDFC salary account. After I regained respected organization I was not using this account.

After 2yrs I logged in and saw negative balance in my account. I have called the customer service to waive off my negative balance and close the account . They are denied.

Please help me in this .
Rahul Bhajantri

Jul 9, 2019

Being charged for salary account.

I have a salary account in HDFC bank and being charged Rs. 600/- per month for not maintaining minimum balance:
1) How can they change a salary account to a savings bank account without informing?
2) I quit the job more than a year ago and the account is not closed automatically like ICICI bank.
3) How can I be charged for the money I didn't spend and the account is not being used either.
Please sort it out for me as I don't want to pay for something I had information about. Why should I pay for something I wasn't even informed about. I don't have money to do it either. I would like to close the account without paying the credit for which I was not even informed about.
Amit Kumar

Jun 28, 2019

Negative charge imposed on my saving account without any prior information

Account number-50100248403312
Charged my saving account by 2849 for non maintenance minimum account without any prior information.
I opened this account on knowing that this was a 0 balance account.

Negative charge imposed on my saving account without any prior information

Richard_ru

Jun 27, 2019

Deductions

Big frauds in banking sector ..
hdfc in future days will not be known for service they will be known for all fraudulent activities ..
My friend transferred funds to my account when visited bank they said to call customer care they said we don’t know about this but they have deducted money from my account with out my permission all bullshit sort of promises now better i have planned to go and file complaint behalf of waiting for this many days ..

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount