HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

prakash s s

Nov 17, 2019

without notify me they charged for my account

Hi ,

ph.no: 8197901693

i was opened account in hdfc only because as for the salary perpose .
and they said it is a zero balance account while creating .
but after so many moths i have not done any transaction.so they charged 3000 without notifying me.so i am decided to close this account.

bank details are below:

UMA Admiralty
Bannerghatta Rd
Bengaluru-560029  Beside Sagar Hospital
IFSC - HDFC0000514
Sindhusaravana

Nov 12, 2019

Deducted rupees 5600

I have an account with hdfc and suddenly my account been to minus balance of 5600 but unfortunately one of my friend transferred amount it got deducted now I need to refund amount kindly do help me.
priya.aishh

Oct 26, 2019

Account not closed even when I submitted the account closure form

I visited the nearest branch of HDFC in August and submitted the account closing form and asked how long it will take to close it, the executive said few days. I asked to give me a call if require or in case if the account will not closed. I didn't get any call after that but recently I got message for maintaining the minimum balance. I called the customer care and got to know that the account is not closed yet. I am not going to pay any charges and don't want to suffer more because of their branch people's irresponsible act. I just my hdfc account to be closed as soon as possible.

Act no - 50100279850234
Phone no - 9437923461
Name - Aishwarya Singh
ArthiRebecca

Oct 9, 2019

HDFC negative balance

I registered complaint about negative balance. On Oct 3rd night I received a mail stating that balance has been set to zero and I can close the account in 4 working days. 5th and 6th being saturday sunday I waited for dussara holidays to be over for going to bank about 4 working days. But 7th night I received mail stating 600rs is deducted. When I logged into account and saw. It was Rs -701. Why dont you'll give up time and I didnt delay closing of account why you'll are acting before that. I called HDFC customer care and relationship manager but none of them attended. Why should i pay money which i never borrowed?
Raviprakash kainthila

Sep 28, 2019

Due balance showing -8888

One ago accepted offer from one company but not joined . At same same time they opened new account in HDFC . But I am not received welcome kit from HDFC and not done Rs 1 transaction. But now I want to open salary account in HDFC but now it's showing Rs -8888. HDFC Bank executives saying that no option waive off . Account no is 50100215497086

Ravi
ArthiRebecca

Sep 25, 2019

Negative Balance

I have been using HDFC account as my salary account. Since when my company got close I didnt have enough money for my survival and couldnt maintain balance. But from then I requested HDFC bank to close my account but they didnt accept it and treated me worst and told me to pay the negative amount that was debited from my account. Every month I get message about negative debits and recently when I checked the amount was Rs.-8861. This is ridiculous and have mailed to support of hdfc but have not received any reply from them. I really was to take this to court and get justice.

Sep 19, 2019

I had sent e mail to close the account and now they have deducted money

Hi Sir
My account number is 00091610160461 which was a salary account. I left my company. So as per the bank, the salary account was converted to SB account. I had informed the customer service phone bank to close the account.
Now, I have submitted my IT returns wherein the bank account was updated as the HDFC bank. When the refund amount of 7,393.00
is credited, the bank account got opened automatically and the entire amount is gone from my account. Its showing negative balance still.
This is the email I received. Welcome back! Your account 0461 is now Active with effect from 17 SEP 2019 and we are delighted to be of service to you again.
As per RBI guidelines, you are requested to initiate at least one transaction in the above mentioned account during the next 2 years to keep the account in active status.
Please help to return my hard-earned money from the bank.
AshishKumar1989

Sep 16, 2019

Negative balance

I’ve savings account in HDFC and branch code is 4076. In account details, it’s showing negative balance of 4000.
Krishnaiah1

Sep 7, 2019

Credit card amount

Dear sir/madam,

I was one of the customer of hdfc credit card. This complaint is regarding that outstanding amount of credit card. I had a discussion with the hdfc credit card customer care on 2 years back to clear my outstanding amount by use of reward points. They said need to submit the request form to clear it. As suggested I have submitted the hard copy of documents to nearest hdfc Bank. Upon submission of my document then there was no call from them. Suddenly they have started calling, chasing and torturing me to pay outstanding amount for unused amount. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please advise how to close the account as I am not comfortable to pay unused amount.

Krishnaiah
Vineethmelalath

Aug 13, 2019

Deduction of money

I have my salary account with HDFC Bank , Mahadevapura branch , Bangalore having the account number : 50100224020270 and the customer ID : 112604943.

Sir, bank authority has changed my account type without any information and they have deducted RS: 1965/ for the issue of minimum balance. They haven't informed anything regarding the minimum balance or the change in the type of the account. Without my consent they have done this.

Please help me to get the refund as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully,
Vineeth.R
nirav02

Aug 9, 2019

Deduction of money

First they convert my current account in Savings account without giving me notice or informed me and deducted money 800rs without my consent for not maintaining min balance.
This time also the deducted 700rs for not maintaining min balance in June july. They didn't even notified me and I remember that I think my balance went to 4500 for few days and for that they have charged me 700rs??
That's not fair
nirav02

Aug 9, 2019

Charge without my consent

First my salary account changed to saving account without my knowledge that time they charged 800 rs which I paid. Now my min balance is 5000 but for few days it went to 4200 and they charged 700rs without giving any notice or notification that my balance gone below and they will deduct money.
For jun and july they charged me in Aug
I don't even remember that if I have had maintained min balance or not in june or july.
Sneha Hareendran

Aug 8, 2019

Amount cut for not maintaining minimum balance

I had my salary account with HDFC, then i left the job and I did not have much balance in my account. I couldn’t close my account or change the account as my PF is linked to that account, I hadn’t withdrawn my PF till then. After that i moved out of India and settled in UAE. After that i saw whatever money I transfer to my account for personal purposes are getting debited and charged saying I didn’t maintain my minimum balance, I wasn’t aware that they will charge me on the same. Kindly help me get my money back.
Shivangi1009

Aug 8, 2019

DEDUCTION OF MONEY WITHOUT INFORMING

Hi , Today HDFC bank has deducted 707 rs from my bank account without even informing for AMB . which I was not aware of earlier
priyanka vijayakumar

Aug 2, 2019

Salary account not activated

I have completed by new account opening formalities in my organisation by HDFC bank member on 29th August 2019 and I received the account kit on the same day, but my account is not activated till now.

Account details:

Name : Priyanka Vijayakumar
Account number: 50100303021751
IFSC code: HDFC0002729
Nageshwarip

Jul 15, 2019

Waiver off negative balance

Hi ,
I have opened HDFC salary account. After I regained respected organization I was not using this account.

After 2yrs I logged in and saw negative balance in my account. I have called the customer service to waive off my negative balance and close the account . They are denied.

Please help me in this .
Rahul Bhajantri

Jul 9, 2019

Being charged for salary account.

I have a salary account in HDFC bank and being charged Rs. 600/- per month for not maintaining minimum balance:
1) How can they change a salary account to a savings bank account without informing?
2) I quit the job more than a year ago and the account is not closed automatically like ICICI bank.
3) How can I be charged for the money I didn't spend and the account is not being used either.
Please sort it out for me as I don't want to pay for something I had information about. Why should I pay for something I wasn't even informed about. I don't have money to do it either. I would like to close the account without paying the credit for which I was not even informed about.
Amit Kumar

Jun 28, 2019

Negative charge imposed on my saving account without any prior information

Account number-50100248403312
Charged my saving account by 2849 for non maintenance minimum account without any prior information.
I opened this account on knowing that this was a 0 balance account.

Negative charge imposed on my saving account without any prior information

Richard_ru

Jun 27, 2019

Deductions

Big frauds in banking sector ..
hdfc in future days will not be known for service they will be known for all fraudulent activities ..
My friend transferred funds to my account when visited bank they said to call customer care they said we don’t know about this but they have deducted money from my account with out my permission all bullshit sort of promises now better i have planned to go and file complaint behalf of waiting for this many days ..
sumanta55

May 28, 2019

Unsolicited calls for loan /cards

HI,

I dont have any relation regrding SB account or loan with HDFC bank, but I daily receive calls from HDFC banl for personal loan or credit cards. I dont want to receive these type of promotional calls from HDFC bank. Not sure, how they got my mobile number. Please stop any promotional calls.

Sumanta Thakur
9342292054
SHAHI2295

May 28, 2019

Cancellation of one assist

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card without my permission on 22/05/2019 and last year also.

I never excepted this from HDFC Bank, In spite of confirming this to customer care last time and still I'm being charged for this.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1899. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info.

Kindly, refund my amount.

Shashank Raju D
Contact number: 8867768882
Credit card ending no:6048

Cancellation of one assist

Jeevan Shetty C J

May 23, 2019

Maintainance of Minimum balance

I have opened my salary account one year back but my company not credited my salary to that account...Now after 1 year my minimum balance amount is -9300...
I have mailed my company people and I have contacted my hdfc people regarding this but none helped me
Now I need close this account

Need your support to close the account
omkarsunku

May 8, 2019

Could not operate account

Hello sir/madam

I have a opened a HDFC bank account (salary account) in Aug - 16, this account is now closed. Please help me to reopen this account for my salary account. I have a issue there is a huge negative balance in this account which I early opened and did not maintained properly.
Anshu k

Apr 21, 2019

Harassment

To whom ever it may concern.

I would like to highlight the true culture of HDFC Bank in Bangalore location. Tusar nigam is a Branch manager of Old airport Road branch. Mr. Nigam has very wrong attitude and he has spoiled banks internal culture and because of his wrong attitude and misbehaviour many employees has left their job. It's a matter of serious concern that the management has to take it very seriously and also management should sack or terminate him immediately. Why they have given the Branch manager role to a person who doesn't know how run the Branch and also not fit for any kind of role. Many of my colligue and friends of HDFC Bank they are so innocent and best people in the society they had mentally harassed by Branch manager. We also had seen that he has very wrong attitude specially towards ladies. Why and how this person is continuing in the bank and why not top management is taking serious step. I request to the management of HDFC bank to take necessary step to remove Mr. Tushar Nigam in order to bring good culture and peace to the old airport Branch in Bangalore location.

Kvasu

Mar 6, 2019

Deducting money for Zero Balance

Hi. I hold an account in HDFC. This was opened by mh company, being a salary account. Then they changed jt to to another bank, and we were never aware that zero balance will be charged. HDFC has deducted my money, how is it our fault when we were not aware of mainting a balance and moreover it is not out fault that our company changed to another bank.
I need the deducted charges back and also shut my hdfc account.

Teleperformance india pvt ltd - Data entry work
    air I am paying money 790.00 this company as a...
    cbse.nic.in - Regarding correction in the spelling of my middle name.
    Sir am student of CBSE and In my 12th Board documents my...
    SABPAISA - Regarding deduction of additional amount during generating...
    Respected sir, I would like to inform you that I had...
    [email protected] .com - Unable to play cash games
    My account is not responding to play cash games. Account...
    HCL Technologies - PF Transfer
    I have been requested for PF transfer from previous PF...
    kbc - Anand Kumar
    I got a call today from +923100487411 on Whatsapp. He...
    Ganja two women shopkeepers - Ganja seller
    Sir me apko ye inform krna chhti hu ki yha bishanpura...
    HRTC - Too much waiting time and loudly playimg music
    Hi Team, I am traveling on himani(2*2) Dharampur, Mandi...
    Ganja,charas - Ganja seller
    Sir me apko ye complain letter isliye likh rhi hu apko ye...