HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Feb 28, 2013

Money illegally withrawn from my account

My latest account statement shows that half my balance has been stolen by the bank showing it as an account transfer. The account reduced from Rs. 79,000 to Rs. 39,000 by this transaction. I would like to take action agai nst the bank. Can you please suggest steps for the same?

Dec 18, 2012

Two wheeler noc letter

i didn't gen the noc letter

Aug 24, 2012

deduction of depository charges

Same has happened with me. This is ridiculous.

Jul 25, 2012

deduction of depository charges

soory for mistake, they opening dement a/c without any notification..

Jul 25, 2012

deduction of depository charges

i'm also facing same problem, they deducted 561.80 as depository charges on 16 jul 2012.i never asked for dement a/c.after receiving the call from bank i requested to close but seriously they are looting customer, opening dement a/c with notification and deducting money.i need my money back..

Jun 15, 2012

Personal Loan

I had discuss with the respective bank manager regarding this.. he got agreed to give the personal commitment to me.

Jun 14, 2012

Personal Loan

I have not been received any bank documents till now.. This is seriosly shocking new for me.

Jun 6, 2012

Personal Loan repayment

respected sir,
dear sir as i submitted my documents for a loan purpose to hdfc bank which is located in kadri mallikatta.after i submitted they followed regarding verification about my identity and they successfully done with that, after they gave me a confirmation that i gonna get a loan soon for my bike but they failed telling that my professional address is out of their matter and i fought legally with the loan section division manager nazeer, later they bluffed me with giving some senseless reasons and i lost in that, and i did some where.so please take action regarding them..

May 2, 2012

deduction of depository charges

i have also faced same problem to day(02/05/2012) they are deducted from my salary account for the amount 827.25 for charges please help me what is this and how it is please any body help me dears and nears.

Mar 16, 2012

deduction of depository charges

Same is happening with me. I am getting 23.16 Rs every month and also some month is was 5 times higher.

Mar 2, 2012

deduction of depository charges

Yes they have been looting me.

Aug 11, 2011

Debit card charged

Date- july 30 2011
Time-4.30 PM IST.
Chamrajpet HDFC ATM.
Account number : 00751050226640 (Savings account)
Branch : AIRPORT RD, BANGALORE
I have been charged 5oors. You can check the cctv footage.

Aug 9, 2011

Debit card charged

Dear customer,

We would require a few additional details to look into your complaint. We request you to write to [email protected] with your account details, details of the transaction (date and time) and the reference number TTU000353808082011. We will be able to assist you better once we receive this information.

Jul 27, 2011

deduction of depository charges

Disagree now I ahve given up on them. This is frustratin and nobody is willing to help.

Jun 22, 2011

Bussiness loan

Please Give Me Answer ...

Jun 21, 2011

My loan a/c number is LOAN A/C 15294227 And LOAN A/C 17414947

My reference Number is TTU000329713062011

Jun 16, 2011

Personal Loan repayment

Dear customer,

We understand your concerns and apologize for the inconvenience. We would require a few additional details to look into your account. Please write to [email protected] with your account details and reference number TTU000330814062011. We will respond once we receive this information.

Jun 16, 2011

Cheque Book not delivered

Dear customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would require a few additional details to look into your complaint. We request you to write to [email protected] with your full name and account details and reference number TTU000330614062011. We will look into your complaint and respond once we receive this information.

Jun 13, 2011

Dear customer,

We understand your concerns and would be glad to assist you in the matter of settling your dues. We would require a few additional details to look into your request. Please write to [email protected] with your loan account details and reference number TTU000329713062011. We will respond once we receive this information.

Jun 8, 2011

Immature conduct from the bank

Gentlemen, HDFC New Credit Card Story: An HDFC franchisee after calling the customer and taking acceptance for the card and processing the card, is giving a 16 digit ref. no. and saying 'your card is approved and saying you'll receive it within 2 weeks time'.
When this is the case, another franchisee of same HDFC is calling again and asking 'whether you are interested and saying you have been approved for HDFC Credit Card'. This situation continues and we had to register in HDFC website 'Do not disturb' because of this nuisance call from HDFC franchisees.
Finally, after registering for 'do not disturb' and informing the phone banking official of HDFC about these nuisance calls, they say it will take 45 days to take this request, which means anyone has to face the nuisance of getting calls or SMS for 45 days from HDFC franchisees.
So, we felt it is better to cancel the card and when the same is informed to them HDFC phone banking says 'you have to accept the courier and then only you can cancel the card'.
And finally, a REGRET letter comes from HDFC disapproving the request for the Card. This is the end of the story.
LESSON: Please don't subscribe through franchisees unless the bank approaches directly. Always ask for the terms and conditions of the card before you apply for the same.
Madhu

Jun 8, 2011

Deduction of Penalty Charges without any Intimation

I agree that HDFC really has a very bad customer treatment. They had out me in a very bad situation regarding a credit card.

May 30, 2011

Debit card not returned

Dear Ashwin,

We are attending to your query. We will revert to you with the status of your card within two working days.

May 13, 2011

DD NOT CLEARED EVEN AFTER 10 DAYS

Thanks for informing about the a/c security issue's.

Can you please remove my a/c from the above message..

May 13, 2011

DD NOT CLEARED EVEN AFTER 10 DAYS

Dear Gokul,

We apologize for the delay, and the lack of communication over the status of your demand draft. Our team is currently looking into this issue, and has also responded on your registered email id. Should you have further queries, please write to us directly at [email protected], as posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum may compromise your account security.

May 4, 2011

Cheated by Credit Card

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Dear Mr Cheruvu,

We request you to write back to us at [email protected] with reference ID TTU000293706042011, ard details and your contact no. A bank representative shall contact you once we receive your mail.

Apr 10, 2011 by Mohammed Cheruvu

I have written to hell number of people in HDFC, but none of them helped me with correct response. You guys are very clever, if we raise a complaint to safe guard that you guys will reply from consumer complaints section and ask us to contcat so and so, but that so and so guys are useless guys having no curtosy towards customers...

YOU HDFC SHAMELESS CREATURES STOPPED REPLYING TO MY MAILS...