HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Kunalghosh007

Sep 4, 2017

Credit Card Payment Dispute

On 27th June I did an online transaction of Rs 6929.23 on WWW.MYNTRA.com, then I cancelled the order and requested a refund on the same day. so Myntra did the refund process and on 4th June I get Rs 1999.60 of Rs 6929.23 remaining is Rs 4929.63.

So I called Myntra customer care and they gave me the reference no of the refund transaction of Rs 4929.63 , but HDFC bank customer saying they didn't get the refund amount of Rs 4929.63.
But HDFC Customer Service Officer (Farheen Shazia) reply me that they have liased with the concerned department and would like to clarify that the transaction towards the loan number 28727580 has been calculated post deducting the refund amount of Rs.4929.00. The refund amount has already got adjusted to the loan amount and a EMI schedule has got generated.

**But the transaction is cancalled on same day 27th june 2017 and the total transaction amount is 6929.23 but i received only 1999.23 back in my credit card. Could you please clarify on the balance amount of 4929/-. These incidents are happening even after me cancelling the EMI option the same day when I did the transaction.

Infact, I have faced a similar issue way back in july, 2016 when I purchased my Apple Macbook and I had a tough time with HDFC Bank in getting the details and had been to dispute redressal cell too. Again i am facing similar issue.

could you please respond on priority and close on the issue ASAP. Else, I will have to look for another customer friendly bank where i can expect a better service.

Look forward to hear from you. you can reach me out on +91 9980343300 for a quick and immediate resolution.

Kunal Ghosh
+91-9980343300
Bipinkumar464

Aug 31, 2017

Fraud transection from hdfc bank debit card

On 31st august 2017 morning 8am.there was two transection done from my account of HDFC Bank total of Rs 22050,without my knowledge.neither OTP nor any message of deduction came to my number.total of Rs22050 went to ONE97 COMMUN POS DEBIT.

Ac no.- 50100109240204
Branch - bilekahalli,banarghata road,banglore.

Transection detail.
First time Rs 50 and second time Rs 22000
With Transection ID ############ and ############

Bank is asking to get FIR copy from police station.Please help me to get back the amount.
email id: [email protected]

Bipin Kumar
raghavendra.udupi

Aug 15, 2017

misuse of credit card

I am the bearer of HDFC bank credit card no.############ 6371 since 2years. on 13/08/2017 at 12.50am when i am sleeping i received sms from hdfc bank regarding using of credit card. SMS shows rs.32,271.02 by debited by merchant PAYPAL*TOMTOPTECHN, Again on 2nd transaction merchant name WPY*AEPIBETAPHI tried to debit rs.57,661.86, but as per credit limit transaction declined by HDFC bank. After that i called to HDFC customer care & blocked my credit card & filled card holder dispute form & submitted through mail,

I am requesting you, please kindly take immediate action & refund the same amount.
happytoassist

Aug 8, 2017

CANCELLATION OF ONE ASSIST ON MY HDFC CREDIT CARD AND REFUND ALL OF THE CHARGED AMOUNT

Dear Bharath,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2215237 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Mayank Balutia

Aug 6, 2017

Without any consent from card holder, HDFC deducted money for plan activation
I did not get any call to activate this ONE ASSIST Membership.. But they are automatically debited my HDFC credit card account.

Adding to that , it has even charged me an interest with processing fee.
This is completely unethical, On what basis should we believe in HDFC if they are deducting money without consent?

I called HDFC and One Assist Team , Even after 8 months, no response. They are very proactive to charge my credit card , but need time to refund. HDFC Customer care blames ONE ASSIST and vice versa.

Please do the needful to refund the membership charge including all service charges and the Interest charged on CREDIT AMOUNT.

Don't activate this type of subscription in future without my knowledge.
If not I will cancel My account with HDFC BANK and file a case.

Mobile no:8197403445

Thanks & Regards ,

NIKITHA PRAKASH SHETTY
Mobile: +918197403445
Shraban Kumar

Jun 30, 2017

Amount Desucted Twice

From my account 172.50/- has been deducted twice, one on 29th June 2017, and another on 30th June 2017 for inter branch cash transaction, but for the first i myself deposited the Cash and for the second one i transferred an amount of 50,000.

Please resolve the issue and refund the money back.
Seema Ajesh Nair

Jun 29, 2017

Rude Customer Service

I visited HDFC bank branch in the World Trade Center branch on 29-June-2017 to close my two accounts in HDFC.

The bank representative was Roopa. It looked like, she was not keen to serve anyone. She would not even look at you . She was rude to everyone who came there while i was sitting there.

I was closing two of my savings account due to heavy service charge by the bank for not maintaining balance of 10K. I had held this account for number of years now, but being charged with the service charge from past one year or so.

She was not happy with me giving the reason of service charge. One of my account that required closure was an old salary account opened 9 years back, which got converted to savings account as i did not want to close that account, when i switched employer 6 years back. So my reason of closing that account was same - service charge. She argued with me that system wont accept service charge for that account, as its salary account. She cancelled that reason and chose reason as employer changed. But my employer has changed 6 years back and it was no longer a salary account. It has got converted to savings account. Then she says me , anyways i have put that reason in the other one.

She is manipulating the reason that as a customer i gave as feedback. On top of it, she is so rude to all customers. I don't understand how can a bank like HDFC employ such people to face customers. My company has salary account of all employees with HDFC. I have decided to recommend switching over the salary accounts of everyone to some other bank.
John Wesley G

Jun 29, 2017

Negative balance

I have salary account in hdfc since 2015 March, I was using till may of 2016 after that I quit the job n but today before 1 hour I logged in to hdfc net banking and it shows - 18,390 I don't know why, if the non maintenance charges is 690 per month the till date it should be 8280 but why it's showing 18,390.
I met an hdfc back manager but he is not giving the valid information about my account he is telling me to pay the whole amount or it will keep on increasing the negative amount in my account.
I don't know what to do can any one help me to get out of it??????!

Negative balance

happytoassist

Jun 6, 2017

one assist mfee

Dear Krishna,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2052597 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
krishnabalc

Jun 3, 2017

one assist mfee

hi
I am a HDFC credit card holder .the bank has auto debited Rs1299/- from my credit card number ending 4893 without my concern on date 31/05/2017. i am not interested about this service and don't wantthis membership anymore.

thanks
krishna Murthy H
Mobile - 7090666913
Hanumesh Sapparad

Jun 2, 2017

Charges for inter branch cash transaction

From my account 172.50/- has been deducted on 29th may 2017 for inter branch cash transaction, but i myself deposited 37000/-on 22nd may 2017 in koppal branch.
Please solve the issue andget back money.
neerupasricha

May 30, 2017

Cheque Not credited

I submitted one cheque in HDFC, Shahdra Branch on 23rd-May-2017. Till the time after one week my cheque is not credited into my account. After consultation from HDFC employees they repeatedly saying that cheque is entered . But, if cheque is entered then why not amount is not credited into my account. Till now no valid reply received from HDFC personals.Very first time i see this type of bad service provided by HDFC bank, Shahdra Branch. They are not understanding the concern of normal people . In nutshell, they are offering very poor service to the customers.
parandam.gudaluru

May 30, 2017

Personal Loan-EMI issue

EMI Issue
Dear Concern,

My loan account number is 41418894 and EMI is Rs 6749. I have provided all required documents to your executive while starting the loan process. In the starting few months I submitted this EMI amount online as according to your executives there was some problem with ECS syetem, ,my EMI charges amount started deducting directly from my Kotak bank saving account. every month 3 times again I am getting same messages and calls from HDFC regarding ECS charges rejected due to insufficient balance , i had informed to HDFC custmoer care,they have no response . since 2875 /- deduced my account. please refund the amount to my kotak.Pls look into the issue and resolve the issue.

It is creating a huge mental pressure for me as I am new in the company and its effecting my performance. The agent is not only abusing me but also abusing the person receiving the office phone. He's name isGayatri/Ravi phone no 9066583706. He is threatening me and saying he will bring the cops in my office. I have requested him to call me back after 28/04/2017. I have also made it very clear the I can't pay the full amount in one short but he is forcing me for payments. Please look in to this matter as soon as possible.

Note: total 5*575=2875, since this amount should be credit to my account ,then only i am going to pat the EMI.

Thanks and Regards,
Parandam Gudaluru
bangalore
Anishachak

May 27, 2017

Personal loan

Hi ,

My name is Anisha, i had applied for a personal loan through HDFC bank. I am currently workin in TESCO bangalore and my salary account is with HDFC bank. i applied for a personal loan online for 150000. i then had received a message from hdfc bank saying your personal loan application nmbr 48036378 is in principle approved for 150000. i submitted all d documents and completed all d process..my tellecaller's name is Sara who on d frst day told me tht the loan ll b processed n d nxt day by aftrnoon..i waited for 2 days nd cald her..thn she told thg had a small doubt if i alrdy had a loan wth hdfc bank..i cleared saying i dont..thn she told ok i ll process it rite now nd d loan ll b disbursed d nxt business day. thn again i got a call tht i ll hv a house verification..i told thm tht i hv office on friday dated 26th may,2017 nd wont b available until 9 pm nd askd thm to send d guy n saturday..saturday i spoke wth d guy who told he ll cme n d aftrnoon bt did nt gv a tym..i cald him again n d aftrnoon nd thn he said he ll only cme whn the field guy who collctd d documnt wud call n tell him to go..spoke wth sara n friday..she told tht its showing negative n house verification..bt in reality it nvr hpnd..i also tried reachin sara's manager..mr. gaurav..who nvr pickd my call..nvr responded to my msg..nor to my email..i think ths is really really unprofessional frm a nationalised renowned bank..plz undrstnd tht we customers r imp fr u to run d show..treat us properly..whn we do a mistake we r penalised..whn u do u hv an escape bcoz we dont say nethn n frgt n move on..plz undrstnd tht m a grl who s workin alone..livin in a city..u dont hv d right to bullshit around n waste my tym by blatantly lying n my face..u either process d loan or reject..bt u hv no right to beat around d bush n waste my tym..thr r mny other lenders whom i can approach..i will nvr recommend ne1..i request sm1 to look into ths n address ths asap..i need thngs to b transparent..dont gv fake promise..i hope things r fine..or else i ll hv to tke ths to a new level..to social networkin sites..

looking forward to your response.

Anisha
loan application nmbr - 48036378
acknowledgement slip nmbr - UAP 7598637
Avinash2701

May 27, 2017

Promotional calls

With no other option available, i am writing my complaint here against HDFC loan promotional calls. I keep getting promotional calls for HDFC loans everyday from different number. I had been blocking all the numbers but i am getting calls again and again from different number everyday. I had never every stepped in any of the HDFC banks in my entire life yet i am not sure why HDFC is interested in lending me loan. My mobile number is registered with DND and i had raised complaints several times with my service provider yet they were of no use. Hope i may get some help from here. I received call from 9738377913 on 27-May-2017(Saturday), upon ignoring and blocking she called me again from 9066839547 in 5 mins and started arguing with me. its very annoying and frustrating i am even getting calls in the weekends when i cant ignore the strange numbers as my clients will be calling me from different numbers.

https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/dnc/dnc.htm this link is not accessible.
Sulaiman Yakub

May 23, 2017

Refusal to open a SB Account

Visited the HDFC Bank @ 80'road, HBR Layout. Bangalore 560043 to open an SB account.The Branch manager informed me that Aadhar card was mandatory for opening an account and expressed his inability to help me. On insisting that he give the same in writing refused to do so. I gently reminded him that Aadhar is only linked for LPG subsidy and the matter is still subjudice / justice reserved by the courts. I am of the opinion that the bankers have doubted my integrity and hence the complaint. I was ready to give proof of residence and PAN. Will somebody explain.
pratap80

May 17, 2017

Complaint against HDFC bank Defamation and mental harassment

I am getting frequent call from HDFC person Name as Prem Kumar, from one number : 8618590339 and he is saying he is from HDFC bank , Old airport road, IFSC Code HDFC0000075
he is saying as your are the referee, you have to pay on behalf of the defaulter Suresh. Actually Suresh was my ex- colleague and he is now in AP. His number is switched off.
I am not a guarantee of his loan, as a referee I know him when I was in that previousOrganisation. I did not do any sign any where.
He coming to my home and threatening my family, when I was not in my home. He is saying he does not have valid proof of defaulter Suresh, so you have to pay.
How it is possible? Bank has taken the document of Suresh (borrower) and given him money, not mine document(referee). Even I did not do any agreement to pay his due.
I want to take legal action against HDFC Bank employee Prem Kumar, who called me , threatening me and my parent and disturbing my personal and professional work. And request you to start legal action against borrower by tracking his document which he given to bank while taking loan.
pratap80

May 17, 2017

HDFC harassment

Call getting from HDFC person name as Prem Kumar and his mobile number : 8618590339.

He is saying as your are the referee, you have to pay on behalf of the defaulter Suresh. Actually Suresh was my ex- colleague and he is now in AP. His number is switched off.
I am not a guarantee of his loan, as a referee I know him when I was in that Organisation. I did not do any sign any where as I have to repay his Loan.
He coming to my home and threatening my family, when I was not in my home. He is saying he does not have valid proof of defaulter, so you have to pay.
How it is possible? Bank has taken the document of Suresh (borrower), not mine (referee).
I want to take legal action against HDFC Bank employee Prem Kumar, who called me , threatening me and my parent and disturbing my personal and professional work. And start legal action against borrower by tracking his document which he given to bank while taking loan.
shivaraja b

May 12, 2017

CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DISAPPROVAL

Dear Consern,

I have applied for a HDFC Credit Card, i have received my Application reference number, and also

received verification calls to my phone no and office desk, verification got completed successfully, now the status of the credit card at the HDFC site is being shown as 'Disapproved' with remarks as below

Application Reference Number 17042412830160S2
PH.8951147441
Status DISAPPROVED

Remarks A FORMAT OF THE COPY OF LETTER SENT TO YOU HAS BEEN ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCE. PLS FULFILL THE REQUIREMENT AND RESPOND TO US FOR PROCESSING THE APPLICATION FURTHER. THANK YOU

Kindly do let me know what i have to do next .m waiting for u r reply.

SHIVARAJA B
vinay A

Apr 24, 2017

NEFT CHGS INCL ST & CESS 070417

I have savings account in hdfc bank . Most of the time am using netbanking for transactions . Mode of transaction is NEFT for that you people are charging Rs.2+ and Rs.5+ for using NEFT CHGS INCL ST & CESS 070417.I don't know why you people are charging .And from last week that is 17, 18, 19, 20 April my hdfc personal banking is not working properly . it's showing unsuccessful transaction. For per Per transaction you people are charging Rs.11.50. Please make it free . Still you eating my money in the name of NEFT CHGS INCL ST & CESS 070417. Please let me know immediately .

Vinay
ThuguDurga PrasadReddy Chinna

Apr 20, 2017

Cheque book

Request to send the cheque to my hdfc a/c branch
Hi Sir,

Please provide me the new cheque book my old cheque book is finished.
I will collect the cheque book from my home branch itself.Please don't send the cheque book in my account address(that is my Office address).

so please send the cheque book in my a/c branch(HDFC bank, World Trade center, Malleswaram, Bangalore).I will collect the cheque book.

I have applied for the Car loan. so please give me the cheque book ASAP.
Note : I have already applied the cheque book request from hdfc netbanking.

My Account details:
A/C No: 50100087754850

IFSC code : HDFC0004076
Name : THUGU DURGA PRASAD REDDY
Brach : World Trade Center, Bangalore.

Durga Prasad Reddy Thugu
Jamalp79

Apr 11, 2017

Complaint against HDFC bank Defamation and mental harassment

I am a customer of hdfc Bangalore and paying emi from past 3 years and loan number is 32422045.due to job lost I couldn't pay last month's emi and i arranged money and paid this month(april)emi on time through ECS.However 1 of d hdfc bank person came he started shoting me for 1 emi due .i said with him that i don't have money right now and my condition is worst.i never kept emi due even I don't have job also and i will pay my due this month end .but the person was mercyless and he shouted at me very loudly and all surrounded room people came.in front of them also he scolded me and he said that he will do someother arrangment (meant rowdies).every1 were asking 'for a single emi will HDFC harass like this?
He defamed my image infront of every one .How HDFC will componsate my image .
Is this the way you are keeping relationship with customer?
Difficulties are there for all human being and can't you tolerate 1 delay in payment due to-financial difficulties?

rowdism may be HDFC cultute but people will recognise you very soon.
raghavi k

Apr 7, 2017

Amount got deducted from my account when onine payment was not successful

HDFC Bank — Amount got deducted from my account when payment was unsuccessful

I am Raghavi K, account holder in HDFC bank. I was making online payment for clubfactory online shopping site, I entered the OTP which I got from HDFC and the clubfactory server took very long time to respond, and I got a error message telling "server encountered an error, payment was unsuccessful", but the amount Rs.1496.69 from my HDFC bank account got debited. The order is not placed in the online site but, amount had got debited from my HDFC bank account.

My bank details are as below:
Acc no : 50100105526334
Branch : IT Park, whitefield, bangalore
My mobile number associated with bank account : 8892500897, 8105179687

Date of incident : 5/4/2017.

I waited for refund which was supposed to happen within 24 hours from bank, but the wait was waste. Waiting for refund as soon as possible. As the amount got debited is preferably not small amount.

I have attached the message from HDFC bank regarding the amount which got debited.

Please do refund the amount as soon as possible, and do the needful.

Raghavi Keshavamurthy

Amount got deducted from my account when onine payment was not successful

rakeshkumar duggal

Mar 29, 2017

cheque debited to account

one cheque 000051 dated 31.12.2016 debited to my account om 6.1.2017 the cheque with returning memorandum is with me. It is surprising that the HDFC bank says the cheque is passed in clearing vide ISN no.26901006079 and the Vijaya Bank says it has been returned by HDFC bank in clearing.
The cheque was issued to Mr. Ravi G.M. who deposited the same in Vijaya Bank for clearing and the bank returned the cheque with reason memo. to Mr. Ravi and Mr. Ravi took cash against the returned cheque from me.
My account is still debited though the cheque is in my possession with returning memorandum.
Nelson Sequiera

Mar 24, 2017

Aadhaar card ATM number

Asking for ATM card number to link with bank account...fake

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...