HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Ajith S K

Jun 16, 2015

Deduction of Amount

I had already posted my complaint with above mensioned Subject on 31st May 2015, my problem has not yet resolved. I got message from HDFC, they told me to send account infomration to [email protected], I sent it. Already 16 days are over,yet I didn't got any response from them. What should I do? Whom should I contact??
Ajith S K

May 31, 2015

Deduction of Amount

Amount of Rs 28.09 is deducted twice from my account with narration as NWD DECCHG. My account is salary account and as I know I can do any no.of transation from any bank ATM no fee will be applicable, because after joining Siemens HDFC Bank executive told that information repeatedly. From last 2 to 3 months it might be deducting. Please replay me with proper reason for deduction and refund the deducted amount.

My account No.: 08771050030814 , PADMANABANAGAR
E-mail ID: [email protected]
contact No: 9731922700

bineesbennymadhavan

May 16, 2015

CREDIT CARD DISAPPROVAL

I HAVE APPLIED FOR A CREDIT CARD.I GOT THE ACKNOLEDGEMENT SMS AND VERIFICATION CALL ALSO. NOW ITS SHOWING DISAPPROVED STATUS .
MY REFF NO IS
15051215774720S2
MOB NO 9620326388
Rvsk2014

May 10, 2015

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS

My name is Venugopal, My HDFC Savings Account No.: 00761140106976 ,MG road Branch, Banglore.
My balance got deducted as below :-

1. AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JAN2015
2. AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR FEB2015
3 -AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR Mar 2015
4 -AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR Apr2015
5.-AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR May 2015

from my Savings account without my information., So solve the issue as soon as possible and revert my balance back to my account.

Also confirm that what are these charges ????

Venugopal.A
Mallipudi Sundeep

May 6, 2015

Uninformed Amount Deduction - Dummy Check

An amount of 1000/- deducted from my account on 5th May and it is showing the following statement.

RD -SUNDEEP M Dr - 50200011262691 - CHEQUE DUMMY-HBR LAYOUT BANGALORE.

Please Rectify it as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected] and my contact no 8123652725.

Please do the needful

Sundeep
saravana600054

Apr 22, 2015

depository charges

HDFC bank have deducted depository charges without intimation from my salary account.I want my money back DEPOSITORY CHARGES.

An amount of Rs 561.80 has been debited on 15th april 2015 from my salary account, mentioning about
'depository charges DEPOSITORY CHARGES..

When the account was given to me it was told that it would be absolutely free.

Please revert the money again to my account.

Reach me @9841590994
SUMID

Apr 22, 2015

loss of 16000

I have received call saying they are going to block the credit card for changing magnetic to microcip card. Took the details and used it for online shopping. The numbers from which I got the calls are as follows, they had called to my mobile and landline multiple times.
############
############
Please look into this complain if you can trace the frauds.

Kind regards
Sumi
Hema.N

Apr 16, 2015

Depository Charged Deduction

My HDFC Salary account shows an amount of 561.80 is deducted for depository charges yesterday without my knowledge and without any intimation yesterday. i was in a shock when i check my balance today. Please pay my money back. I do not hold any demat account , the customer care support keeps caling & sending me emails about demat account. Please cancel them if you have opened any demat account without my knowledge. I am really upset with HDFC bank services. Will close this account if this prolongs and if i dont get my money back.
Umesh Rupanawar

Apr 10, 2015

Credit card

HDFC Bank - Credit card [New Complaint]
Credit card application disapproved without any reason I mean given unsatisfactory reason
Application no. 15031211348830S2

Iam using hdfc salary ac from july 2014
MR SARVAN KUMAR

Jan 31, 2015

I HAVE CANCELED CREDIT CARD BUT ALSO THERE ARE FORCING TO PAY ANNUNAL FEES

DEAR SIR MY NAME IS SARVAN KUMAR .I HAVE CLEARED MY FULL BALANCE AND CLANCED MY CREDIT CARD ON SEPT MONTH OF 2014AND BEFORE THAT I HAVE CLERED ALL MY CREDIT AND CLOSED .BUT ON 15 JAN 2015THERE SMS AND SAYING TO ANNUL FEES OR THEY WILL PUT MORE INTERSRT AND TAKE THE AMOUNT SO THIS WRONG TO COLLECT ANNUL FEES SO PLEASE HELP THIS MY CARD NUMBER IS ################
sswamy

Dec 30, 2014

Inhuman act by HDFC personal loan

Friends,

I suggest don't go with HDFC personal loan at any cost.
Take a close look at the points below and think before you go with HDFC personal loan.

1) No option to pay lump-some amount at any time.
2) I wanted to get 3 yrs loan tenure, but HDFC gave me 4 yrs loan. Why?? to earn one extra year interest.
3) No waiver option. HDFC don't consider even you paid your all emi's regularly without fail.
4) Confuse the customer if you ask for precloser by including the emi of the month which is paid/to be paid,
so that one can think that precloser amount is more than the sum of all the emi's to be paid.
5) Pathetic customer service if you ask for loan-precloser. And they never like you to close the loan, to earn interest.
5) Hidden charges like per day interest on pre-closer.
Raashid Muhammed

Dec 14, 2014

Card stuck in HDFC ATM

On 14th Dec 2014(Sunday), my Bank of Baroda debit card was stuck in HDFC ATM machine at Koyambedu branch, Chennai. The ATM showed an application error as soon as I inserted my card and the ATM hanged without any response. I asked the security guard for help, he came and restarted the machine and told me that you have to contact the toll free number displayed there for further assistance.

Most of the banks have changed their ATMs to swipe type one where the customer just swipes the card without any fear of the card getting stuck inside the machine. But HDFC is continuing with this traditional type of machines which is a nuisance.

I will have to end up paying charges for applying new debit card which is not fair enough as it was due to the HDFC faulty machine. Hence, I request for appropriate action against HDFC Bank for their negligence behavior which has caused me lot of inconvienence.

Raashid Muhammed
gshanmug

Dec 14, 2014

HDFC Bank

This is in reference to the transaction made into my account without intimating me by hdfc bank.

An amount of Rs 561.80 has been debited on 12th Dec 2014 from my salary account, mentioning about
'depository charges DEPOSITORY CHARGES NOV14.

When the account was given to me it was told that it would be absolutely free. This is clear exploitation of customers.

Reference Number as provided by the bank: ############

Please revert the money again to my account.
vidyacv

Dec 9, 2014

Herrasement

My name is Vidya C V and i have a HDFC bank credit card ############ 9900. Today (9 Dec 2014) morning at 8 am, Recovery agents from HDFC bank (name : mahadev, mob no: 7829403941, branch : Richmond town, bangalore) harassed me, threatened me and used abusive language and they are sitting in side my house to collect the payment towards credit card. because of which my health is very upset and i was unable to go to my office, i was very scared and called hdfc customer care people so that they can rescue me but of no help. you can check the call record at 9.40am , 9th dec 2014 (hdfc cust care number : 08061606161).

i called collection division number 080 67268001, 67268002 call was not connecting and it says temoprarily disconnected). because of all this i was so scared that still i am unable to come out of all the trauma, my health is completely gone. High BP.
i am unable to goto my office. because they are sitting inside my house and telling me to go with them to JP nagar police station.
Help me and need your support immediately.

i have to take some doctors help .
Mohammed Nathique

Dec 6, 2014

amount deducted from my salary account

my 1000 rs have been deducted from my salary account unnecessarily without my knowledge... I'm getting irritated since it's my 1st salary... I want it to be credited back to my account very soon...my email Id is nathique. [email protected]

Withdrawal1,000.00
Cheque/Ref No.
NarrationFT -RD-MOHAMMED NATHIQUE CHOWDRI Dr - 10452990000012 - CHEQUE DUMMY A/C MAHADEVAPURA
Value Date05 Dec 2014
Aditya.Prakash

Oct 17, 2014

Amount deducted towards ECS DR RTN Charges

Hello, My name is Aditya and have a HDFC Salary account. And today (on 17th October) 393.26 was debited from my account under the narration 'ECS DR RTN CHARGES'
Also, this amount was deducted twice in a single day!!

I don't recall initiating or agreeing to this deduction. So, revert back the amount deducted and provide me with a satisfiable explaination for the deduction. The Account Number is 50100015154336

You can reach me at +917259100685 or +918897810356

Amount deducted towards ECS DR RTN Charges

shukla.aaditya

Oct 13, 2014

DEPOSITORY CHARGES.

aparna_p7293

Oct 13, 2014

Unknown withdrawal

On october 09, 2014. rd-APARNA PERUMAL Dr - 50200006197993 - CHEQUE DUMMY MARTHAHALLI JUNCTION withdrawn Rs.1000. I didnot withdraw, Please provide information about this as soon as possible.
megz13

Oct 1, 2014

IMPS Transfer

I did an IMPS tranfer today. But I got a message saying the transaction has been cancelled as IFSC code or Account Number is invalid. But my money was deducted. Why did this happen? Will i get my moeny back?
ruplai

Sep 6, 2014

ADHOC STMT CHGS

Hi ,

I have not activated any Demat account. But 112.36 RS has been debited from my account in the name of ADHOC STMT CHGS INCL ST & CESS 151212.on 18-02.2013

May I know why? why the some of amount deducted from my account.

Email: [email protected]
Ruchilad

Aug 14, 2014

Depository Charges Deducted

I see an amount of Rs.842 deducted from my account without intimation supposedly for Demat which was opened forceful while opening the bank account.

Can you please clarify this also I would want to request for the refund of the amount that has been deducted.

Name: Ruchi Lad
Account number: 11021140002723
shyam29oct

Jul 23, 2014

Amount Not credited in Account

I have a citibank account and i have done one IMPS transaction towards HDFC account but amount is debited from my account but it is not credited in beneficiary account.I have checked with my bank they are saying that they have transfer the amount with the Reference No. ############ and the Remitter No. 90371589845600980.
rajaboja

Mar 13, 2014

deduction of depository charge

Hi...they have deducted Rs847 from my account saying opening a demat account depository charge without intimating me..also i was not able to reach customer...pls do the needful..
ravikiyer

Mar 13, 2014

Money deducted from my account without any intimating - Depository Charges

Hello Sir,

I had an issue with HDFC bank Depository Charges, Initially when we did not have Demat account they force us and create one without intimating us that they are going to charge annual fees. Now all of a sudden they have charged 843/-.. This is very bad. And I have never used the Demat till now.. If i call the customer care they will not have answers. And they will not communicate that they are charging.. If they would have communicated that i have not been using and will charged then I would have
closed the account. And after all we are working hard and earning money. Kindly suggest how do we proceed with the same

Ravi k

ekart logistics - Flipkart delivery
    Delivery person has not went to delivery address. And keep...
    Garena free fire - My free fire Account suspended without any reason please...
    Please garena my free fire account suspended without any...
    bsnl perumbavoor - NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND
    I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658)...
    BSNL Broadband - NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND
    I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658)...
    Airtel - Reverse my Airtel recharge
    I want to reverse my Airtel recharge... I have done 149 rs...
    NPCI - Past payment issues
    Dear sir Mera ek 18th of march ka (10300) payment...
    Videocon D2H - Not refund balance
    Dear Gopal, Thanks for writing to us. Please share your...
    abcd - Illegal liquor Selling
    Regarding Illegal liquor selling in our colony Respected...
    Glada - Encrochment by neighbour
    Hello Sir, I am Balra Singh & My Building No:-...