HDFC Bank

ruplai

Sep 6, 2014

ADHOC STMT CHGS

Hi ,

I have not activated any Demat account. But 112.36 RS has been debited from my account in the name of ADHOC STMT CHGS INCL ST & CESS 151212.on 18-02.2013

May I know why? why the some of amount deducted from my account.

Email: [email protected]
Ruchilad

Aug 14, 2014

Depository Charges Deducted

I see an amount of Rs.842 deducted from my account without intimation supposedly for Demat which was opened forceful while opening the bank account.

Can you please clarify this also I would want to request for the refund of the amount that has been deducted.

Name: Ruchi Lad
Account number: 11021140002723
shyam29oct

Jul 23, 2014

Amount Not credited in Account

I have a citibank account and i have done one IMPS transaction towards HDFC account but amount is debited from my account but it is not credited in beneficiary account.I have checked with my bank they are saying that they have transfer the amount with the Reference No. ############ and the Remitter No. 90371589845600980.
rajaboja

Mar 13, 2014

deduction of depository charge

Hi...they have deducted Rs847 from my account saying opening a demat account depository charge without intimating me..also i was not able to reach customer...pls do the needful..
ravikiyer

Mar 13, 2014

Money deducted from my account without any intimating - Depository Charges

Hello Sir,

I had an issue with HDFC bank Depository Charges, Initially when we did not have Demat account they force us and create one without intimating us that they are going to charge annual fees. Now all of a sudden they have charged 843/-.. This is very bad. And I have never used the Demat till now.. If i call the customer care they will not have answers. And they will not communicate that they are charging.. If they would have communicated that i have not been using and will charged then I would have
closed the account. And after all we are working hard and earning money. Kindly suggest how do we proceed with the same

Ravi k
thariq03

Feb 13, 2014

DEPOSITORY CHARGES JAN14 - 37249058

I am Mohamed Thariq, my acc no:05491610087933. I am working at tech mahindra. Today(13/02/2014), around Rs550 was deducted from my salery account without any intimation.

Please do the needful as soon as poosible.
shanmuga sundaram

Feb 12, 2014

Not used credit card

This is shanmugam. I have recived call from HDFC bank call center employes, they are saying i have not paid credit card amount after jan 2011. Then i asked them which card your asking me to pay, then they are said some 4 digit number. but i didn't use any card like. I have using last 6 years hdfc credit card i am paying every month for credit card bill. i have recived so many call's why are you not paying for other card, see i thing is some one they miss used my name and my birth day date or may be they calling wrongly to me.please clear this problem ASAP.If you need any more information kindly let me know. thank you.
Mohammed Huzaif

Feb 3, 2014

Inappropriate Hold On My account!

Hi, My consumer ID is 36072994

I have been a happy customer of HDFC bank since the day I opened my account. But you guys have screwed my happiness off late by placing a hold on my account without any prior intimation to me. Since January 04 2014, I am not able to withdraw the balance from my account. When contacted the phone banking serive, I was told that the account has some blocks and I need to get in touch with the home branch of the bank to resolve the issue, which I did, but was disappointed on receiving rude behaviour from the staff and no RESOLUTION. She told me that she has sent an email to the head office regarding this without any effort to resolve my issue right at the moment. This shows that you guys are not interested to help your customers and doesn't really bother about any issue of the customer.

So FEW questions,

1. WHY DID YOU PLACE A HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION.

2. WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND PUTTING A HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT. I AM NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW ANY AMOUNT AT ALL.

3. WHEN WILL THIS BE RESOLVED ????????

If this issue is not resolved within the next 24 hours, I will approach the consumer forum and might even file a case for inappropriately placing a hold on my account without any known reason and without informing me about it.

I can be reached on : 9538070588

Your unhappy customer.
Vino Raghu

Jan 18, 2014

Money deducted from my account without any intimating - Depository Charges

This is in reference to the transaction made into my account without any intimating me by HDFC Bank.

An amount of Rs 842.70 has been debited on 15 Jan 2014 from my salary account, mentioning about "DEPOSITORY CHARGES DEC13 - 37018862".

I mean, I cannot understand to what extent the bank can go to deduct money from the account without mentioning any reason.
They just want to sell you products at any cost and not giving you the right information on anything especially the charges associated with it...

Requesting you to please do something about this and get my money refunded back into my account...
ananthi2687

Jan 16, 2014

HDFC bank

HDFC bank have deducted depository charges without intimation from my salary account.I want my money back DEPOSITORY CHARGES DEC13 - 34351086
Ashish3126

Jan 15, 2014

Depository Charges

The HDFC Bank has deducted 800 plus from my account as Depository Charges without even informing. True Fraud as always.
Ashish
Amincaptain

Jun 27, 2013

Hdfc giving fraud check

Never in life any one should do business with this bank. I had my fixed deposit in us dollar for 4 years, now my wife went to india and brought the checks after breaking my fixed depost. Those checks worth 30k are not clearing and has stop payment. Bank manager Conrad de souza and gazala baig are saying everything OK and redposit the checks. But it has again come back. This mumbai branch in bandra is fraud and will touture u for your money, please do not bank with them. I have to file legal compliant and inform all media as i have all proves of fraud.

They promise they will call, but will not even piifk your phone. Niw i have to spend my time against fraud people to get my money back.

Amin captain

May 16, 2013

Money deducted from account without intimating - Depository Charges

This is in reference to the transaction made into my account without intimating me by HDFC Bank.

An amount of Rs 842.70 has been debited on 13th May from my salary account, mentioning about "DEPOSITORY CHARGES APR13 - 35396269".

The bank follows no principles and never thinks twice to harass a customer. And the bank salesperson are the worst people you can come across. They just want to sell you products at any cost and not giving you the right information on anything especially the charges associated with it.

FAISAL ANSARI

Mar 22, 2013

MANAGER

WE ARE CUSTOMER WHEN THE BANK STATERED IN BHIWANDI BRANCH HDFC MANEGER ALL WAYES NO ONLY TO ANY WORK REGARDINDIG TO BANK ONLY PLEASE CHANGE BRANCH MANAGER

Mar 5, 2013

hdfc credit card status

I submit my application form to the representative of HDFC Bank and get an sms on 29-02-2013, in which my application no. was given 13022817984940s2 .I provide my mobile no. 9739600584. But 7 days has been gone I did not get any status of credit card. I dont know what I have to do.Please let me know what happened to my application.
afzaltaher

Feb 28, 2013

Behavioral issues

My personal loan number is 23770470- I feel like I was duped by a sales agent (Sujatha) her num - 9916311672 just because she wanted to earn more incentives.The agent told me that the interest rate will be 18.25. when I tried to negotiate, she said she will negotiate on it once my loan is approved..She also asked me to open a savings account if I have to get a personal loan.When I said no bank will ask us to open a savings account to get a personal loan, she said ok you need not open it.Once my loan was approved she said now I can't do anything about interest rate.All I can do is give a waiver on processing fee. I was angry.She never mentioned that I will be charged for insurance too!! Before the bank credited the amount to my account, I was constantly in touch with her regarding the waiver and alas my account was credited with the loan amount but to my shock I was charged the processing fee and also insurance amount of 2500!! I gave her a call immediately but after making me wait fr 2 days she said she cannot reimburse the process fee or the insurance amount. When I asked for her manager's number, she just hung up on me.

Feb 28, 2013

Money illegally withrawn from my account

My latest account statement shows that half my balance has been stolen by the bank showing it as an account transfer. The account reduced from Rs. 79,000 to Rs. 39,000 by this transaction. I would like to take action agai nst the bank. Can you please suggest steps for the same?

Dec 18, 2012

Two wheeler noc letter

i didn't gen the noc letter

Aug 24, 2012

deduction of depository charges

Same has happened with me. This is ridiculous.

Jul 25, 2012

deduction of depository charges

soory for mistake, they opening dement a/c without any notification..

Jul 25, 2012

deduction of depository charges

i'm also facing same problem, they deducted 561.80 as depository charges on 16 jul 2012.i never asked for dement a/c.after receiving the call from bank i requested to close but seriously they are looting customer, opening dement a/c with notification and deducting money.i need my money back..

Jun 15, 2012

Personal Loan

I had discuss with the respective bank manager regarding this.. he got agreed to give the personal commitment to me.

Jun 14, 2012

Personal Loan

I have not been received any bank documents till now.. This is seriosly shocking new for me.

Jun 6, 2012

Personal Loan repayment

respected sir,
dear sir as i submitted my documents for a loan purpose to hdfc bank which is located in kadri mallikatta.after i submitted they followed regarding verification about my identity and they successfully done with that, after they gave me a confirmation that i gonna get a loan soon for my bike but they failed telling that my professional address is out of their matter and i fought legally with the loan section division manager nazeer, later they bluffed me with giving some senseless reasons and i lost in that, and i did some where.so please take action regarding them..

May 2, 2012

deduction of depository charges

i have also faced same problem to day(02/05/2012) they are deducted from my salary account for the amount 827.25 for charges please help me what is this and how it is please any body help me dears and nears.