HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Mr paddy

May 16, 2019

Hdfc Bank has charged me Non Maintainance

Dear sir I want to inform that Hdfc has charged Me 2188 Minimum balance As per RBI Guidelines it is not allowed to take minimum balance from customers Bank has charged me AMB:- Average Minimum balance AQB:- Average quarterely balance then i called in customer care they told me now that rule has changed now we charge AMB THEY HAVE DEDUCTED MY 2188 PLZ HELP Me to get those Amount my Account number is 50100228054691 and my bank branch is Mumbai Malad west My contact number is 9029862265
Zishaan Qureshi

Jan 31, 2019

CHARGING PENALTY FOR NON MAINTENANCE OF ACCOUNT

Myself Zishaan Qureshi, Resident of Malad west Mumbai I took Loan from Hdfc bank for My Marriage purpose, they gave me loan but also forced me to open an saving account.. they said that it is Mandatory to open the saving account if you wish to take the loan, and the criteria was to maintain Balance of Rs. 10,000 every month,,, i am not able to maintain the account balance and they charged me more than 7000 Rs penalty till present date, when i visited the bank for settlement purpose their officials said it was not compulsary to open the saving account if you are taking loan from our bank.. the issue now is why have they forced me to open the saving account for taking a loan.. I request u to please take strict action against these People.

CHARGING PENALTY FOR NON MAINTENANCE OF ACCOUNT

sarpit23

Jan 20, 2019

Unnecessary charges being imposed and now i have to pay amount to close my account

I had opened savings and current account in HDFC Bank due to constraints during my internship as the company had tie up with them. I did not say anything. They forcefully gave sent credit card to me when i said i don't want them, then also i didn't say anything. But now all of sudden I am receiving messages about my account being charged for non-maintenance, and i have to pay money to them to close my account, where on earth is this logical.
I request you to please look into this matter, as this is not only with me, also with some of my known friends and these corporates are just using the fact that legal system can't punish them a we as consumers don't approach you.
Please do justice and give these bank officials a statement.

Kulshree

Jan 11, 2019

Amount deduction without prior information

I have a zero balance salary account in HDFC bank. After first salary payment, Rs.1000 deducted from my account under CASA without any prior intimation. You should inform your customer while deducting any charges. Kindly return my deducted amount otherwise I will change my salary account bank.

Registered Account Number - +91-8828286872
Geetanjal

Dec 31, 2018

Wrong address

Hello
I am geetanjali mahale
9819966673

This bank approached me for credit card. After providing all the information, documents in spite of giving the residential address as my mailing address this bank is using my office address for the same. I have no permission to use it at all. Now the Currier guy is reaching there and calling me every day.
I am calling the staff of HDFC bank.The girl who spoke to me is cutting my call. I have no clue how to go further. Customer care number is not connecting me to conceren person.
HDFC employees miss shahista
070588 47093
She is not bothered to answer the call. All this is horrible and annoying too.

My Currier details are as follow:
Blue Dart tried to deliver Shpt#36083057986 fm HDFC.Select delivery TIMESLOT A(0900-1300)or B(1500-1800)MON-SAT; SMS D A or D B to 56767 with date POST 24 HRS

Please help
Kalpesh09

Dec 18, 2018

RUDEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Self Kalpesh, I applied for a personal loan in the bank. My loan application number is 6348322 9. I was talking to the HDFC bank employee Riya sawant. I needed 250000 loans. The rate was confirmed as per the interest of 12.45%. After that Mr. Prakash (8108508186) was talking with me for documents. On behalf of the bank, I received a loan approval message of 300,000 Ruppes.

Then I said to Shri Prakash, I need 50000 rupees. And that is for 1 year tenure with a rate of interest 12.45%. So Mr. Prakash gave me a Mr. Mangesh mobile number (9773093485) and Tell me talk with them and they will solve all your problems.

I talked to Mr. Mangesh, then Mr. Mangesh spoke to me in the words of big insulting (language is Appko loan ye rate of interest se nahi milega. Lana hai to le nahi to rakh Phone.)

Finally, I want to say this is by far the RUDEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I’ve ever experienced in my life. HDFC customer service department is very arrogant, don’t care for their customers. I AM HURT by your service and I am not going to leave this issue. I will take this to the higher authorities.
kansarachawlCHSL

Free Press Journal Road,
Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021,
Date: 28/11/2018.

REF: Complaint for Non-Compliance.

Respected Sir / Madam,

We the Kansara Chawl CHSL, had renewed our Fixed Deposits with your bank on 25th October 2018, but we have still not received the receipts for the same even after one month & on contacting our R M Ms. Pronibha Tripathi she has been promising us for the last one month but not delivering the hard copies of the Fixed Deposits & now for the last week she has not been replying to our calls.

Hence we please request you to look into the matter and sort it out ASAP & please issue us the Hard Copies of the Fixed Deposits & also please be kind enough to mail us our A/C statement which we have been requesting for the last month or so.

Please do the needful & oblige.

Details of the Current A/C are as follows: Current A/C No. 5020008628830.

Details of the Fixed Deposits are as follows:

Fixed Deposit A/C No: Amount Maturity Date Maturity Amount

447 29,00,000.00/- 25-Oct-2018 29,88,386.00/-

447 10,00,000.00/- 11-Oct-2018 10,30,478.00/-

447 10,00,000.00/- 11-Oct-2018 10,30,478.00/-

Please do the needful & oblige.

Thanking You,
For & on Behalf of the Managing Committee
KANSARA CHAWL CHSL,.

SANDEEP K VAKHARIA HARISH M PATEL ASHWIN H SATRA
((Hon. Secretary) (Hon. Chairman) (Hon. Jt. Secretary)

NON-COMPLIANCE

Anchal shah

Nov 25, 2018

Unnecessary monthly non maintenance charges on salary account which I don't use anymore.

I had a salary account with HDFC bank which I discontinued using once I left the company. Since I wasn't getting salary in that account anymore, they converted my salary account to saving without checking or informing me. Post that they have a policy to maintaining 10000 RS minimum balance or they'll charge you non maintenance of 600 rs every month.

Inspite of me calling the bank and asking them to close my account, they refused to do so saying that my account is in negative and I have to clear this amount is only when they'll close it.

Why should I be paying that amount when i haven't done anything wrong with the bank.
NIKHILAGAWANE

Nov 13, 2018

credit card Not received but charged

This is NIKHIL SHASHIKANT AGAWANE.

Mobile Number - 09970421580.
Email ID - [email protected]

I do not received credit card.

but still annual due charge 590 Rs/- applied to my account.

I don't want to pay the amount, so I request you to please revoke due charge.

I would like to hear from you A.S.A.P.

Nikhil Agawane
Ankit Singh

Nov 11, 2018

Wrongly applied non maintenance charge

Hi My name is Ankit Kumar singhI had a salary account with HDFC bank 1year back when I was working with previous organisation....when I left that organisation I came to know that my account has turned upto savings account....But problem arises when I checked my account today 11/11/2018...It's showing negative balance of -7072 Rs....and I am shocked to see this....HDFC bank has not informed me nor they sent me any msg regarding this deduction...It is really not fair doing this....without informing they have charged me such amount... Please help to waive off this non maintenance charge .....and also complained many time to your service center and visit to bank also ....still my account is not closed ......plz help me I tried with HDFC bank like this kind of behaviour with customer without any information I got negative balance ....plz help to waive off this charge and close my account
Ankit Singh

Nov 11, 2018

Cancellation of my account due to non maintenance charge

pravindesai

Sep 27, 2018

Disappointed and Pathetic service of HDFC about personal loan

Date :- 27th Sept. 2018

Hi All,

I am very much disappointed with HDFC Personal loan services. I have submitted all my documents on 12th of Sept. 2018.

After that I never get a call back, sms or something from bank guys.

I called the HDFC help line number 10-12 times and try to get the status of my Personal Loan Application No : 60871014

They gave me one Relationship manager's No Mr. Anton (9323898428) who picked my phone for the two time. he told me that my company is not registered so i gave him my company PAN Details., also he is saying my salary is low( since i joined new company where i am getting high salary, so for that i have also provide my latest appointment letter and earlier company releasing letter )

but still nobody bother to respond on mail, phone, Whatsapp. PLEASE TAKE OUT/SURRENDER MY APPLICATION AND PROVIDED SUPPORTED DOCUMENTS TO ME.

I DON'T WANT LOAN AND REMEMBER DON'T CALL ME FOR TOP UP OR / ADDITIONAL LOAN.

Please help to cancel my request.

Pravin Desai
Pramod Malaviya

Aug 21, 2018

One Assist Mfee

I had never opted for One Assist MFee and is appearing in all my statement as outstanding with late fee ,GST,Finance charges.
Anju Chaurasiya

Jul 15, 2018

penalty for maintaining low balance

Hi Sir,
Myself Anjoo Nokhai Chaurasiya, I have been penalised for maintaing minimum balance at hdfc bank. I want to cancel the account without paying any amount to them. Due to some personla issue I cannot may the penalty amount. I tried contacting with customer care and online portal but they dont have cancellation option. I dnot want to continue wth hdfc anymore and will not pay any amount. Kindly help me to cancel account without penalty charges.

Thankyou,
Anjoo Chaurasiya
Ajaygoel

Jun 5, 2018

Transfer of fund/need written confirmation

I am a customer of HDFC bank and i made one payment of Rs 1,93,300 to UPSIDC site through net banking. Payment has been debited from my HDFC bank account and showing successful completed however my payment is not reflecting on the merchant site.

I raised one complaint regarding this and HDFC bank representative said that in case payment is not showing on merchant than HDFC support team can provide you written confirmation that payment has been successfully procossed from your account to the merchant's account with complete information.

Please take action immediately as i am continously following with your bank from last 15 days either in the form of mail, telephone or branch visit but not getting fruitful result.

So, request you to please provide written confirmation of the payment from my account to the merchant's account so that i can ask them to provide solution. Please find the below information for the above query.

For any information please contact on my email [email protected] or phone 09990468002
Kiran s. mane

May 19, 2018

Transport Vehicle loan settlement

I have gone to Band Garden branch for my 4 wheel vehicle loan settlement and completed the full settlement of the settlement ₹15000 settlement. However, I have not received any settlement letter yet, due to the reason the printer is closed, the payment is due for 4 days and the minimum settlement I am constantly contacting the officials and nobody is talking, the phone is not picked up. I want to sale a vehicle for which NOC is required. Im response of hdfc not happy I want to do I contact someone in the early NOC
venky786naik

May 16, 2018

NONCANCELLATION OF AMOUNT DEBITTED FOR HDFC LIFE

HDFC BANK is a cheat and all it products like HDFC LIFE, HDFC CREDIT CARD, HDFC ERGO INSURANCE all are Cheat and Fraud. This is regarding a fraud policy solf to me by HDFC LIFE assuring that it will be debitted in free EMI from HDFC CREDIT CARD. But to my shock, they didnt converted amount to EMI. Also even after cancellation of policy, they converted to other policy and misell me. Now after one and half years fighting with HDFC LIFE, i have got the money Rs 50000 of policy in my account. But now the HDFC credit card are levying all finances charges and gst and other charges to the amount as it was in due for one and half year. The issue is Hdfc credit card didnt convert my amount to EMI due to which i was unable to pay. Also though within free look in cancellation neither hdfc life nor hdfc credit card resolved the issue. After one and half year battle my policy is cancelled and refunded.. Now i want to end and close the hdfc credit card amount by depositing amount and reversal of all the charges and the extra money and paid to hdfc credit card.

Kindly find the details :-

Policy name: HDFC LIFE CLASSIC ASSURE PLUS
Policy number: 18549514 / 18603206. The first policy which i freelookin cancelled was 1854951
4 and the policy was transferred to 18603206
Executive name: Shreya sawant
Executive number: 9920517803

Also i have call recording of EMI assured from HDFC credit card department also also the free look in cancellation done but the policy didnt get cancelled but after one and half year battle, it has cancelled.

Please dont got to hdfc bank as mostly they have corporate accounts and salaried customers who get fooled by continous marketing calls and misale
Abid Hussain Kadiwala

May 7, 2018

HDFC Credit card

I have made credit card payment from other HDFC debit account and amount got deducted but the payment is not processed and it is showing AUTOPAY returned. I am trying to contact customer care from last 3 days but no one is attending the call. IT is frustrating. My cc no is ############ 9014
playermukesh

Apr 28, 2018

Wrong Pincode, Will Impact Delivery.Shipment Redirected On Same Awb

Waybill No : 35304829980
my address is completely correct. please resolve this matter asap.
arbasar

HDFC Bank Ltd
Mohammed Ali Rad Branch
Mumbai 400 003

Subject: Cheque No. 364183 of Rs 5221 returned
With reference to the above subject matter I would like to inform you that I had deposited a Cheque of Rs. 20,000.00 on 9th April 2018 and same was reflected as closing balance on 12th April 2018.
My Cheque No. 364183 of Rs 5221 returned on 13th April 2018.
Regarding the same I went to the branch and met one Mr. Nikhil Walawalkar, he told me to show him that there is a balance in my account and I showed him the balance from my net banking account, then he asked me to show him the deposit slip which I was not carrying with me. Then he told me that the Cheque I deposited was non CTS hence it will take a week to reflect the same in my account. Below is the details I have got from my statement.

13 Apr 2018 I-W Chq return-MICR CTS-MUMBAI CLEAR ############ 13 Apr 2018 5,221.00 20,791.04
13 Apr 2018 I-W Chq return-MICR -SBI GIC LTD ############ 13 Apr 2018 5,221.00 15,570.04
12 Apr 2018 CHQ DEP - MICR - 7 - MUMBAI CLEARING ############ 17 Apr 2018 20,000.00 20,791.04

The person was very rude in behavior and not at all cooperative. Then he informed me that the balance will be credit by evening in my account. You have such a person in your personal banking who does not know the way to talk and answer logically. It is ashamed to have such person in your bank.
So now I want to know why the balance was shown as closing balance on the day when my Cheque was returned and when the non CTS cheques get a week time in clearing why it is still showing the closing balance.
I think your staff are also not aware of the banking procedures, and are least bothered for the customers.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action. As my Cheque was bounced by no fault of mine it was due to your banks fault.
I will be forced to take the issue further if not solved at earliest.
Yours truly

Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali
Andheri (East)
Mumbai- 400 072

For Banking Products and Depository Services
Ms. Punam Umesh Naik (Grievance Redressal Officer)
Grievance Redressal Cell, HDFC Bank Ltd,
2nd Floor, Zenith House , Mahalaxmi ,
Mumbai-400034.
Shekharvarma

Apr 10, 2018

Annual monthly balance charge

Hi My name is Shekhar Varma....I had a salary account with HDFC bank 9 months back when I was working with previous organisation....when I left that organisation I came to know that my account has turned upto savings account....But problem arises when I checked my account today 10/04/2018...It's showing negative balance of -707 Rs....and I am shocked to see this....HDFC bank has not informed me nor they sent me any msg regarding this deduction...It is really not fair doing this....without informing they have charged me such amount... Please help to refund my amount....
yuvraj2100

Apr 4, 2018

havent received credit card

Applied for credit card a month back. havent received it yet.
Suman Devi Chaurasiya

Feb 8, 2018

ATM pin not generated and money deducted

my salary account was open on Sep'17 but still ATM pin not generated due to that i cant use ATM card of HDFC Bank.

and i visited worli branch for the same and they deducted Rs.59/- for ATM pin regenerated but still ATM pin not generated.

Because of that every 3 month i transferred my money in other bank through cheque but every time Rs.17/- deducted for the same.

Hence request you to please help me out in this regards,

Suman Chaurasiya
sunilmechu

Feb 5, 2018

made too much hard inquiries in cibil

i have applied for hdfc personal loan two times but my it was rejected.But hdfc bank inquired in cibil 5 times and because of it mycibil score has decreased.request for rectification in cibil by removing these hard inquiries.

made too much hard inquiries in cibil made too much hard inquiries in cibil

Balram Bhardwaj.

Jan 26, 2018

without permission link aadhaar by bank

My self Balram bhardwaj and my account was hdfc bank but i am not oprate 1 to 2 years,This situation without my permission HDFC BANK link my aadhaar number by HDFC BANK

MY AADHAAR NUMBER - ############

MCD - Sewer Blockage - Sewage block
    I would like to draw your kind attention towards blocked...
    Oyo Rooms - Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel
    Hello, Need full refund on my money for the...
    MAHINDRA XUV 500 W11 OPT - Going left heavily while driving
    Hello sir I own xuv 500 w11 model vehicle number (UP 78...
    Canara Bank - Savings account is debit by Canara Bank by Rs 1777.00
    Dear Sir, Account no: 0322XXXXXX047 My Savings...
    HITACHI E-SHOP(http://www.jci-hitachi.in/e-shop) - Delivery of my order
    Dear Shivam, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share...
    Dish TV - Recharge not done
    I ve recharged my dish tv through dish tv app (online...
    Dezire research - Stock trading wrong commitment and looted
    Hi I have received a call for investment post which i...
    Fake calls - Getting Fake
    Recently bought TV from flipkart. After received TV the...
    Nta - wrong jee mains paper 2 rank
    Application no: 190310229900 DOB : 27/111/2001 Paper 2...
    ID DOPBNK - Fraud Message
    I have received following message from ID-DOPBNK on my...