HDFC Bank

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Ram Avtar

Jun 14, 2019

saving bank balance is -8000 for non maintainace ,i am not using that saving account

2 or 3 years ago i was doing job with hdfc bank when they open my salary account for salary in hadfc bank,after six month i leave the job and stop using hdfc salary account then the salary account was automaticaly converted into saving account but i was not using that account now i check my balance ,few month ago it was approx -6000 from then every month i am receiving msg that account has charged 600 rs for non maintainance,bank officers says that i have to pay that amount for closing that account,i need solution ,i have not borrow 6000 (i.e the negative amount shown in my account) from bank that i need to pay ,my account was for just salary or saving money not for paying hdfc bank,i need help for closing hdfc account and i don't have waste money to pay to hdfc bank which i have not used,please help me closing hdfc account without paying anything.
Sukhwant Kaur

Feb 3, 2019

Fraud by debit card

A sum of rs 1899 habe been debited against debit card 1570.the said card have not been delivered to me till date 03.2.2019.How this transaction have been made on 01.2.2019.It is a fraud done with the help of card provider or courier. Cr.edit the amount in my account to avoid legal process .

Dec 16, 2018

Exorbitant charges

I deposited Rs 1000 in non home branch in HDFC Bank, the bank charged Rs 177 for that deposit. The type of charges were confirmed by bank's email reply to my complaint number HBL=053-714-391.
Is 17% charges appropriate for non home branch deposit?

Amarjit Singh

Exorbitant charges

Viraj Kapoor

Nov 21, 2018

For joint saving acc and change email id on acc

I have a saving bank acc num 50100182400557 on hdfc bank majitha road amritsar punjab.
I had submit my father's kyc on my home branch for joint my acc
I also submit a form for change my email id on my saving bank acc on 14-11-2018. The concern employee said that my request for change email id and joint my acc between 3-4 working days and they will inform me with text msg but i have not received and text msg or call from bank.
Today i called to hdfc bank customer care num.
Customer care executive said that they have not received and email or call regarding my request from my home branch.
My request for change email id and joint my saving acc is still pending.
Please do the needfull.
Kunal mahajan
Acc num 50100183400557
M-8360985602
Sukhraj's kaur

Aug 26, 2017

Regarding the involvement of employee in criminal activity

With due respect it is kindly submitted that Mr prabhdeep Singh S/O Nishan Singh VPO Devedaspur is presently working in HDFC bank Takhtu Chak .it is humbly said that prabhdeep Singh is involved in making life threats to me as well my daughter.i already have filed complaint against him in plolice and police took action against him and filed a case under section 107,151 .He appeard in front of court a day before yday
Sir this is my humble request to you to take necessary action against your employee who is involved in these kind of activities.
Sukhra Kaur
happytoassist

May 9, 2017

One Assistance mfee

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
Inder5999

May 8, 2017

One Assistance mfee

I have HDFC bank credit card no. ending with 3872. Bank has Charged me rs.1299 without any reason with subject one time assistance mfee.I am not at all awared of this fee by any of the bank representative who came to me for applying credit card.Further bank also not informed me about this fee by any mode of communication i.e. e-mail,message etc.This is a completely fraud to recover unauthorized fees from account holders.I don't want any onetime assistance or any kind of assistance.Kindly reverse the entry and credit rs.1299 in my credit card statement. This is a Complete Harassment.
amanatmanpreetsukh

Nov 21, 2016

closing of bank before actual time

sir i am account holder of hdfc bank but branch jandiala guru hdfc bank almostly closed at 3.50 pm Today i visit hdfc bank jandiala guru for NFT payment but bamk is closed at 3.50pm so my payment is delayed.only this bank closed daily that time and all other banks open .so public is harrased by this bank very much

Manpreet singh
jandial guru
rasna

Dec 18, 2015

atm card

I am presently in jaipur and I am a student of graduation 3rd year. last sundayi.e. 13th decmber 2015 one of my friend stole my atm card hdfc atm card and withdrew 50000 from hdfc atm near crytal coat and gaurav tower.I want to know for how many days these atm keep the footage as someone told me that only for 1 week and if it is so I would have to file FIR before tommorrow i.e sunday or if the footage will be erased then how would I be able to have prove against that girl and she will never return my money
amit7058a

Sep 4, 2014

ATM PIN NOT RECEIVED AFTER 1 MONTH OF OPENING SALARY ACCOUNT.

My name is Amit kumar and I am a salary account holder of hdfc bank.I am transfer my salary account from icici bank to hdfc for better services but I don’t know about the lazy services of this bank.Now I think that I m done a mistake to transfer a account from icici to hdfc.In first week of august I go to the branch of hdfc bank haal bazaar Amritsar Punjab to open a salary accout.after that on 11 aug 2014 I received a message on my mobile no.+919914178394(Dear amit kumar welcome to hdfc bank your salary account has been opened.for details please call us at our phone banking number +919815331111).after that on 17 august I received my welcome kit but till now after approximately a month I have not received my atm pin ???.on 12 august I received a message on register mobile number that ur atm/debit pin has been dispatched via airway bill number B991Q1210825 through first flight courier to your mailing address register with the bank .incase you do not receive your atm pin with in 7 days please contact hdfc bank phonebanking or the nearest hdfc bank branch.but I don’t know how my atm pin not delivered to my address when my welcome kit received on my samne address and a message received on my mobile that dear amit kumar this is to inform u that your atm pin has been dispatch to Amritsar hall bazaar branch,kindly contact to the branch for the same.i worry about that and next day on 27 august approximately 5 pm I go the brach(I know that I m late because the official time of bank is 3:30 pm but I think I go for only receive my atm pin) but when I enter the branch R.S TOWER HALL BAZAR AMRITSAR I realize that I am not a bank customer I think that can i did a big mistake on come to this after bank time.A Employee I don’t know the name and the designation of that person but they don’t talk with me like a customer he say “who r you ? bank is close how you enter that time ?”.i want to tell my situation but he can’t listen any thing and only say “bank is close bank is close” on that time I realize that this is a relationship of a customer with the hdfc bank.Again after that when I also feel desrespect of me I say sir I m only come to receive my atm pin.He say our bank time is 3:30pm u will go now come back tomorrow I say ok sir on that time another employee come to me who say me we dispatch ur atm pin tomorrow again on your address after confirmation of ur address on ur register mobile number I say thank to him after that I come back from bank.next day on 28 august I call to the bank and tell him about my address and I also remember to him that on same address my welcome kit received he say yes your address is all right nd today I dispatch ur atm pin but today date is 04 sep 2014 and I have not received my atm pin I don’t know through which special post they dispatch my atm.i m daily call to the bank to know the status of my atm pin and they say I dispatched.Today after that brilliant services of hdfc bank I totally disappointed and in the evening I also call to the phone banking to register a complaint(complaint number is –DEL0914028516).SO TELL MY WHAT I DO NOW ?????? STILL WAIT ????????
Tejbir Jatt

Jul 30, 2013

NON CREDIT INTEREST

I OPEN A SAVING ACCOUNT BUT BAK MANAGER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OPEN A FD I COMPLIANT ON HEAD OFFICE NOW HE GAVE ME ONLY DEPOSITED MONEY NO INTEREST GAVE ME MY INTEREST APPROX 1YEAR 6 MONTH

Jul 25, 2011

UNLAWFUL & WRONG WITHRAWL FROM SAVING BANK ACCOUNT

Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team has noted your concerns and will respond on your registered email ID soon with the reference ID TTU000346925072011. Should you have any queries in future, we request you to coordinate with us directly over mail. You can write to [email protected] with the reference number TTU000346925072011. Please note that posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this may lead to your card security being compromised.

Jul 22, 2011

ADQ CHARGES

Ya, HDFC is now not holding his services
such kind of AQB problem I have faced and regarding this I am calling from today morning 09:30 am and now is 01:14 but msg is flowing continously "can't be connected" in this no-011-61616061

if bank want to sell his products like opening of account / personal loan / loan against property / demat account / credit cards etc., he contact with us through phone/mail but why not on the time of any deduction

" YEH SIRF CUSTOMER FASANAY KAY TAREKAY HAI AUR KUCH NAHI"

I hv salary account with this bank at the time of opening of this account they told me that you can run this account with NIL balance but from the last some months my salary not credited in this account because of company open another salary account in other bank but I have maintain my balance above rs 15000/-

is not there duty to confirm me in mail or phone

ALL ARE BUSINESS...USE AND THROW

Nov 18, 2010

NON RECEIVAL OF KIT AND CASUAL AATITUDE OF EMPLOYEES

Dear Mr Sehgal,

Our team is currently investigating this matter, and will shortly be in touch with you. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Nov 1, 2010

Dear Mr Singh,

The AQB charges that you refer to are standard charges applied to savings accounts when a customer fails to maintain the stipulated quarterly minimum balance in their account. The minimum balance for urban / metro areas is Rs. 10, 000, and that for semi-urban / rural areas is Rs. 5, 000. An intimation of these charges was also published on our website and individual account statements. To know more about these charges, please visit: http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/accounts/savings_accounts/regular_savings_account/regular_acc_fees.htm

VIPUL MEHRA

Nov 3, 2012

PROVIDENT FUND NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

sir&madam,

my name is VIPUL MEHRA, my emp. code is 67910,(insurance coex department) i have done worked in hdfc bank in golden temple branch ,my joing date is 01-09-2008 and resignation date is 30-07-2009 i have not recived my pf amout so kindly inform me how to get my provident fund as soon as possible.

Vipul Mehra,
(Service Head)

THERMAX LTD.
Amritsar.
+91-9888354207

Jul 23, 2011

UNLAWFUL & WRONG WITHRAWL FROM SAVING BANK ACCOUNT

RESPECTED SIR,

I SAKIL SHARMA R/O 1365 GALI DAYAL SINGH KARTAR NAGAR CHHEHARTA, AMRITSAR HAVING A SAVING BANK ACCOUNT NO (04761000038800) WITH HDFC BANK, GNDU CAMPUS AMRITSAR BRANCH .AS ON 6TH JULY 2011 3.34 P.M(APPROX)FROM HOME ATM BRANCH.I HAVE WITHDRAWN RS 10000 /-FROM ATM OF AFORESAID BRANCH AND THE PAYAMENT FOR SAME WAS NOT RECIEVED ON THAT TIME ON THE PROBLEM OF TECNICAL PURPOSES & PAYMENT OF SAME WAS NOT MADE TO ME & NO DEBIT SMS WAS RECIEVED BY ME ON THAT TIME, BUT MY BANK ACCOUNT IS BEING DEBITE WITH RS 10000/-.UNDER TRANSACTION NO (6652) ON 06/JULY/2011 .THE COMPALINT FOR THE SAME WAS LOGED WITH THE BANK ON 20/07/2011 UNDER COMPLAINT NO. (MOH003461) WITH CUSTOMER CARE OF HDFC BANK.

IN RESPONSE TO THAT I GOT A REPLY CALL FROM MR.SAMEER KAPOOR (ATM CORDINATOR,HDFC BANK AMRITSAR) THAT HE IS INVESTIGATING MY CASE AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT IS A CLEAR CASH WITHRAWL FROM ATM MACHINE AND PAYMENT OF THAT TRANSCTION IS BEING MADE BY THERE SIDE WHICH IS A WRONG FACT AND FOR MY SATISFACTION HE PROVIDE ME THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ATM BUT WHEN I HAVE APPROACH HIM FOR THE VIEW HE HARRASED ME FOR IT AND DIDNT’T LET ME TO VIEW IT AND AFTERWARDS LET THAT THE CAMERA OF THAT ATM IS NOT WORKING FROM PAST FEW DAYS SO PAYMENT OF SAME TRANSCTION CANT ME MADE BY THEM.DUE TO POOR RESPONSE AND FEEDBACK I HAVE SUFFERED IMMENSE LOSS OF HEALTH AS WELL AS MONEY AS I HAVE LED FREQUENT COMPALINTS FOR THE SAME MATTER TO THE BANK & NO RESPONSE IDS BEING MADE BY THERE SIDE.THEN I APPROACH MR. DINESH KAPOOR, BRANCH MANAGER, HDFC BANK,GNDU CAMPUS BRANCH & HE TOLD MR SAMEER TO PROVIDE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF INTERNAL CAMERA OF ATM TO ME &TIME FOR SAME WAS FIXED TUESDAY EVENING I.E 20/07/2011.

BUT ON 20/07/2011 MR.SAMEER KAPOOR CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE CANNOT PROVIDE ME WITH THE VIDEO FOOTAGE AS IT IS BEING DELETED FROM THEIR SYSTEM.HE IS NOT PROVIDING ME WITH ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE AND A FLAVOUR OF CORRUPTION IS ALSO INVOLVE IN THIS SAME MATTER ON THE SIDE OF ATM STAFF OF THE BANK HEADED BY MR. SAMEER KAPOOR.THERE IS NO RESPONSE OF BRANCH AS WELL AS ATM DEPARTMENT IN MY CASE AND MY PAYMENT IS BEING WITHRAWN ILLEGALLY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO SEE THIS MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND LET THE REFUND OF MY MONEY TO ME AND HELD THAT NO SUCH PROBLEMS IN FUTURE IS BENING CAUSED TO ANY CUSTOMER BY THE CORRUPT STAFF.

I HOPE MY MATTER WILL BE SOON HELD.

THANKING YOU
SAKIL SHARMA
User219389

Nov 17, 2010

NON RECEIVAL OF KIT AND CASUAL AATITUDE OF EMPLOYEES

I am Sahil Sehgal a customer of your bank with a/c no. 14071140001146. I am totally pissed by you people.
I esclated my issues several times but no one is taking it seriously, problem is that my a/c has been opened in hdfc branch ranjeet avenue asr but it's 4 months past but i haven't received my kit till date .
Last time when i esclated my issue then i received call from your side from contact no.9357218904 and the person assured me on call that i receive my kit with in 4-5 working days and as hper his commitment i went to branch on 11 nov and again i submitted docs. for new atm card request but it's 8 days past no one called me up. Where is your commitment . I am telling you this lady Avneet is playing games with me and not giving any response. It's my humble request to you , Please resolve my issue.

Sahil Sehgal
9888114246 & 9023329691.
User208348

Oct 29, 2010

ADQ CHARGES

MYSELF HARBAHAJAN SINGH. I HAVE A SAVING ACCOUNT WITH HDFC BANK. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 02631200004234

I WAS HAVING A BALANCE OF RUPEES 1000 IN MY BANK. TODAY I WAS IN NEED OF URGENT MONEY AS MY SISTER WAS NOT FEELING WELL. I RUSHED TO THE ATM BRANCH OF HDFC NEAR MY HOME. THERE I WAS SHOCKED WHEN IT SHOWED THAT I WAS HAVING RUPPES 22.85 PAISE IN MY ACCOUNT.THE BANK HAS DEDUCTED RUPPES 492.19PAISE PLUS RUPPES 507.81PAISE AS ADQ CHARGES FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT INFORMING ME.WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ADQ CHARGE.WHERE IT CAME FROM.SOMEONE IS IN NEED OF MONEY AND THE BANK IS MAKING US FOOL.THEY DEDUCT MONEY FROM OUR ACCOUNT AS WE ARE FOOLS.MY SISTER WAS NOT WELL AND I THOUGHT THAT THERE IS MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT BUT NEVER KNEW THAT THERE FRAUD OFFICERS HAVE TAKEN OUT MONEY FROM MY BANK.

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...