HDFC Bank

Brij96

Jan 14, 2022

Negative amount in Bank account

Hi Board,

As I am so sad with the behaviour of hdfc employees. Near about 2 year before my employer open an a/c in HDFC bank for salary credit then after three month I quite that job and joined another company since then I didn't do any transaction in my hdfc bank account because I was in Australia. So Now I wanted to close my hdfc bank account but hdfc employees are saying that you can not close your account until paying negative Balance, I asked them why I have to pay money to you for maintaince charge , I work hard to live my life peacefully not to pay you maintance chanrge this is totally inappropriate , HDFC should be more reliable with his customer otherwise down-fall will begain. Please help me with closing my account.
vinod_kumari

Mar 3, 2021

Account debited

I cheque has been debited from my account though I have not made this transaction Chq Pai-MICR CTS-Noida WBO.

Account debited

Triloks

Dec 4, 2019

MONEY DEDUCTION

sir
i have a account in HDFC bank (account no.-50100237423706)Noida sec 84...which was opened in 2018 as salary account...but after 3-4 month i was not using it, as i quit my job but at that time i had balanced of around rs 6000/- in my account i had not got any mail or msg from bank regarding any money deduction or maintenance.....recently few days ago on 29 oct,2019 when i visit hdfc bank i got the information that my bank account is in negative of rs 6500/- after deducting 6000/- rs already which i had earlier....which means total 12500/- around.
before knowing this i got some fund credited in my account from my comany on 30th oct 2019,the bank deduct 6500/-

i visit the bank on 3rd dec,2019 and they are not refunding the amount

kindly help me so that i can get my money back

thankyou
trilok singh
9999732073
Haryu

Nov 6, 2019

They charged all my positive balance and now account got negative around 4000INR for AMB charges

Hello Sir,
My name is Hari Yadav, I'm a student and I have a HDFC saving account. HDFC bank charging unnecessary balance without my concern and saying its Balance maintainance charges. Each month they are charging 600INR + GST and made my account in negative. How can it be saving account if they charges like this?
They charged all my positive balance and made my acc negative with -4078INR
According to RBI rules no bank can make saving account negative after zero. Please help to solve this issue or close my account

kapilrai20

Sep 13, 2019

Low maintenance charge and deduct amount from account

Hi sir,

As I check suddenly the bank charge the amount on my HDFC account and they deduct also, that time in my account have only 327/- Rs so they deduct it and remaining account displaying in negative. I tried to call him but they told to me as low maintenance amount deduct but the bank didn't inform me to for maintaining account should have 10000/- balance in the account. It was my salary account so that time no minimum account maintain policy follow, now I change the company and changed my salary account, but the bank didn't inform me to maintain a minimum balance to maintain the account. Now, the total charge to me 2345/- after deducting my 327/- Rs amount. 2345/- amount displaying in negative in my account. As bank should inform me before by Call, Message or Email. now they no agree to his mistake and every month they increase the charges. Please take some legal action.

I request to you please help me and take some action.

Name- Kapil Rai
Mob number- 7859938471
A/c No.- 50100234619241

Regards-
Kapil Rai

Low maintenance charge and deduct amount from account Low maintenance charge and deduct amount from account

Azam92

Mirza Shahbaz Beg

Aug 22, 2019

AMB Charges

To Whomsoever it may concern,
An account in HDFC BANK was opened in my name by my company earlier in which i was working . the account was opened on zero balance and zero maintenance charges , after 6 months i left the job and i was not receiving any salary in the account as told earlier i was satisfied that my account is zero maintenance so there is no need to worry, i can still use my account , but without any prior notice /or communication they started charging AMB Charges , i was unaware and the amount kept adding up . Now my current balance is -9325.41 Rs.
I feel totally cheated , and i could not close the account without paying the dues , please help me to close this account , i am not in a position to pay such hefty dues , which keep on increasing every month . please close this account . below are the details attached .
Regards ,
Mirza Shahbaz Beg

AMB Charges

89 pawan kumar gautam

Aug 19, 2019

Depositary charges

885 INR have been deducted in my savings account
of HDFC BANK while I closed the demat account 1 year ago.

Depositary charges

knargis

Mar 26, 2019

cancel my membership and refund the same

My credit card ending 5569 has been subscribed for Wallet Assist and debited to my account without my knowledge. I just wanted to
cancel my wallet Assist subscription and refund amount to my account as I don't require any protection on my cards. one assist membership fee debit from my account, without my knowledge this amount debited, so I request cancel my membership and refund my amount into my credit card.

Note: Its purely shows how you people handle the customers. If Refund has been not processed then i deactivate my Credit Card also.

Email [email protected]
Registered mobile: 9650722237
jainabhinav42

Sep 4, 2018

Deactivation of smartpay service

I request you to please deactivate Smartpay IDEAPRE on my mobile number 9891062795 which was activated without my consent.
Kindly do it on urgent basis.
Shubham Rao boni

Feb 21, 2018

Refund is not reflected in the account

I ordered an item from myntra and after returning that particular item they refunded the amount Rs.681.45 in my account on 14 Feb 2018 but my bank is not reflecting that amount in my account many time I tried to call the customer care executives but it didn't work.so I m seeking help from here that kindly check what's wrong & sort out the problem as soon as possible....
Thank!you
jyoti090807

Sep 24, 2017

Lost Of Food Card

I had lost my Food Plus card, i am a TCS associate, could you block the card and issue the new card.

Could you please transfer the amount in the new card. I am waiting for you response.

The food card number is : ############ 0979

Please resolve this matter asap.

My email : [email protected]
Siddharth Vishnoi

Sep 23, 2017

AMB CHRG INCL GST

am Siddharth Vishnoi
Account No.: 50100151948400
Without any information AMB CHARGES ARE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.
Without any information Deducting from My Account describing AMB charge INCL GST has been deducted from my account. This bank is harassing their customer by deducting such amount without any information. This is not fair that you are harrasing your customer by such deductions without prior information. So i am requesting you to refund all this amount in my account otherwise I will do complaint against this to RBI and Consumer Forum OR i will close my account in your bank.

Date - 19 Sep 2017

Cheque/Ref No. - MIR1719822478414
Narration - AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR JUN2017-MIR1719822478414
Value Date - 27 Jul 2017

Sep 9, 2017

Unauthorised deduction of amount from credit card

I am Aditya, I'm using HDFC credit card from a while, and card number ending with 1693. My account is activated with ONE ASSIST MFEE and charged Amount Rs 1299 without my knowledge on date: 06/09/2017 and charged EMI processing fee Rs 100 on 08/09/2017. How can you activate such things without the knowledge of the Card Holder?

Yesterday, I have filed a complain regarding the same and I didn't get any response on the same.

Please resolve the issue and refund the debited amount and never repeat it again.

Name- Aditya
Email- [email protected]
Mob- 8285618910
Ravindra Kumar Shaky

May 21, 2017

Deducted my amount to negative balance Regarding my HDFC negative balance

My name is Ravindra Kumar Shaky.

It’s more than two years since I left IT Company, I’m no longer associate with the company or your HDFC Salary Account. It is illegal to charge for not maintaining the minimum balance.Below are my account details

Name: Ravindra Kumar Shaky
A/c No: 01211200017666
Branch: sanjay place Agra
Contact Number: 9675424563

This is really inappropriate and irresponsible behaviour from a reputed bank like HDFC Bank.
So I request you to kindly close my HDFC salary account A/c No: 01211200017666 because it’s no longer required since I left the company and I don’t want to continue with your services.
I have moved to my hometown so it won’t be easy for me to contact home branch.

I visited the home branch 6 months ago,they asked me to pay the balance first. But, According to new RBI guidelines banks are not supposed to penalize for dormant accounts. But, when i contacted the customer care they are refraining from closing it saying i have to pay the fine.

I am requesting please consider this mail a final, closure of HDFC Salary Account A/c No: 01211200017666.
Your assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated( I am requesting you to please waive the penalty).

Ravindra Kumar Shaky
RAJESH AGARWAL SRCD

May 19, 2017

LOST OF PROPERTY PAPERS

I HAVE A LOAN WITH HDFC BANK SINCE 2008 AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING ALL THE EMIS ON TIME,HOWEVER 8 MONTHS BACK,I WANTED TO CLOSE THE LOAN BY PAYING THE BALANCE AMOUNT AND THEREFORE REQUESTED TO PROVIDE ME THE PHOTOCOPY OF MY PROPERTY DOCUMENTS ,TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE I WAS INFORMED THAT MY PROPERTY DOCUMENTS ARE MISPLACED AND HAD BEEN DELIVERED TO CITY BANK AND AT PRESENT THEY HAVE NO DOCUMENTS WITH THEM.WE REQUEST TO ARRANGE FOR MY PRECIOUS DOCUMENTS
Cena9585

Feb 15, 2017

Bank Employee Very bad Attitude.

My name is Mohd Shahid. 9/5/2016 My phone number was the damage, then I am going to the bank to get change your number. But that day I shall refuse. 2/15/2017 Today in the bank to get change when your number in an Employee if there were (Rao Sultaan) told me a number of months later to be replaced. Approval from the top are not saying. I told you about it, tell me in front of the camera, he roughed me. And I drove out of the bank.

Bank Branch: Thanabhawan ( Shamli )
Name : Mohd shahid
A/c Number: 50100146976867
ifsc code: HDFC0004496
Bablu Lal

Jan 2, 2017

Debit amount 15949 Rs.

Dear sir/ mam

This inform to you actually today my salary transfer into my HDFC saving account but my without permission my without intimation debit amount 15949 RS. I have not received any mail and message. Why deducted amount my saving account .
Please return my actual amount without any reason.

Please I m request to you so please resolve my problem.

Bablu Lal
Mobile :7042572404, 8851225231
Manoj5026

Nov 12, 2016

NOT RECIEVE SALERY,EXPERIENCE LETTER, RELEAVING LETTER

DEAR SIR/MAM
I AM MANOJ PRATAP WRORKED WAS WITH HDFC BANK-ETMADPUR BRANCH(4674) AS A BRANCH SALES OFFICER. EMPLOYEE CODE - 159924
I WAS RESIGN ON 26/10/2016, BT I HAVE NO RECIEVED SALERY AND EXPERIENCE LETTER
BM NOT PROVIDE ME RELEAVING LETTER.
THERE IS NO ANY RESPONCE BY BM I FELL HELPLESS. I FACE DIFFICULTIES FOR NEW JOB
IT IS NOT FAIR.. PLIZ RELEASE MY FULL N FINAL SALERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PROVIDE ME MY RELEACING LETTER AND EXPERIENCE LETTER

THANKS & REGARS
MANOJ PRATAP

Jul 31, 2016

salary

i did worked 2 month in hdfc bank but i did not get my salary yet. i told it many time to branch manager but he said every time , soon u will get your salary in your account. 8 month passed today but i did not get my salary in my account.kindly look in this metter and help me out asap.

contact No : 945871497
Alternate No : 9650903179

Jul 30, 2016

Salary

i worked 2 month in hdfc bank before 8 month but i did not get my salary of month. when I complained to branch manager he said u will get your salary soon in your account. but i did not get yet. kindly help me out in that case.
Hdfc bank vaishali branch
ghaziabad
mobile no 9650903179
avinash7

Jul 1, 2016

account close

I m avinash bharti .I hve sallery accont in hdfc bank swaroop nagar branch kanpur ( u.p) . I have met an accindent on 13 feb my hip dislocte so doctor told me take bed rest for 3 months .in that case my salerry not credit in my account .so automaticaly my sallery acconut converted in saving account. On 26 may i went to bank to close my account . And i sign on closure form to close my accont .but my account not close and yesrdy i recive a mesge from bank that penlaty of 275 rupees due to not maintain account .

AVINASH BHARTI
A/C 50100050411330
Reema13

Feb 8, 2016

Charges for the AMB

My salary account in HDFC Noida branch was converted into savings account. After the conversion i did not get any notification from the bank that i have to maintain Rs10,000 per month in my account otherwise they will deduct Rs.600 for each month. I myself searched and found out regarding these charges.They deducted total of Rs.687 + Rs. 687 for 2 month. Though i got to understand about these Rs.600 but what is that extra charges for Rs. 174. I was not informed about these charges at all. And so i want this extra charges to be waived off ASAP.

Reema Kumari
Account no. 50100047553358

Charges for the AMB

akshat.garg

Jun 9, 2015

PF details and withdrawal process

The email id ([email protected]) provided to me is not correct. i had mark it earlier also but no follow ups had been done from your side. in the end of this mail i am providing you the conversation held earlier regarding same.

please give me the correct email id so that i can go forward.

akshat garg

Dear Mr. Anay

please provide me alternate mail id as the mail id you had provided me is bouncing again n again.

dear sir,

i am afraid to tell you that mentioned email id is bouncing again n again.

please provide me alternate mail id.

thanks

hdfcbank_cares May 23, 2015
Dear Akshat,

Request you to write at [email protected] along with employee code, concerns and contact details. Kindly mention the ref ID- TTU240515-09 in the subject line. Will check and get back to you.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
akshat.garg

Jun 9, 2015

PF details and withdrawal process

Despite of several follow ups i am sorry to say that no concrete solution is provided to me.

email-id [email protected] provided to me is bouncing every time i forwarded my request.

please do not go for formality and give me right solution.

Dear Mr. Anay

dear sir,

i am afraid to tell you that mentioned email id is bouncing again n again.

please provide me alternate mail id.

thanks