HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Aashish2707

Apr 17, 2020

Minimum bal. Maintain

Koi modi ji tak ye baat pahunchao.. bank unka kehna ni manre...

Bank ka ye decide hua tha ki minimum bal. 3 mahine tak maintain karne ki jarurat ni... but bank ni sunre.. sab bank ka to pata ni bt HDFC ni manra..
Minimum bal. Maintain karne ka msg bhejra..
filhal aisi prastithi mai bhi nahi sunra ye..

Ya jitni baten thi wo sirf kehne ki h...?

Plz banko ko samjhao

Minimum bal. Maintain

jeevansh87

Oct 27, 2017

Personal Loan

Dear Sir, I had applied for personal loan for marriage purpose two month ago. I had submitted the documents to Hdfc Local branch to Mr. Raj kamal and Praveen Sharma. I have the salary account, Dmat, Homr loan, insurance etc. In HDFC itself so they had ensured me that you will get the loan amount within 2-3 days itself but its already two month has been passed away and i have still not got the loan and my marriage is on 13th nov. I was chasing for loan continuously last month and now this month these person were saying that we are busy in diwali festival so you have to wait. I had also complained to hdfc customer care and some other mail ids but no one from HDFC is responding. Local branch people even not receiving my call also. They are very unprofessional people. They dont understand the customer value. How can a reputed bank do like this with their own customer.

Jeevan
Customer ID - 40803075
Account no- 06501140049806
Ankit Agrohi

Apr 10, 2017

Money Deduction

Dear sir/mam
This is to bring to your kind notice that Rs 115 has been deducted for Adhoc StMt chgs INCL ST AND CESS 310317 from my account. I don't have any demat account nor I have asked for any statement .
Why this amount is deducted ?
Please do the needful and get i t refunded as soon as possible .

Ankit Singh
Account No.: 50100113439864
Customer Id: 63552480
ramanwadhwa1983

Aug 22, 2016

CREDIT CARD BLOCK WITHOUT INFORMATION

MY CREDIT CARD GOT BLOCK BY THE BANK WITHOUT INTIMATION TO ME..REQUIRED ACTION AGAINST THEM

Dec 6, 2010

Unauthorised deduction of money by bank from my account

Dear Mr Agarwal,

Firstly, we would like to caution you about posting sensitive information like your account number on a public forum as it can be misused. The bank did publish an intimation of the revised charges in individual account statements, as well as on our website. As we have already extended a one-time waiver to you, we regret our inability to offer further assistance in this matter.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Dec 5, 2010

Unauthorised deduction of money by bank from my account

Dated 05.12.2010
Bank Lokpal

I am having an account no. 06571000035563 in HDFC bank Roorkee jointly in the name of Mrs. Vibha Agarwal and Pushpendra Kumar Agarwal. I am a Govt. of India employee working in National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee.

I was having sufficient balance in my account as per bank rules. I had regularly maintained the quarterly balance in my bank account which was more than 2500/= per month regularly.

Due to some personal reasons, I have not operated my account for few months. In the month of November, when I went to bank for some transaction, I was surprised to know that Rs. 831/= has been deducted by the bank two times i.e. in the month of July & October 2010. Thus a total deduction of Rs. 1660/= has been deducted from my account by the bank.

After contacting from the Manager, HDFC, I was informed that the bank has changed its policy from April 2010 & increased the limit of the minimum quarterly balance from 2500/= to 5000/= w.e.f. 1.4.2010.

I asked the manager of the bank that I was unknown from the change of the policy of the bank as there is no change in the ceiling of the other banks like, SBI, PNB, UTI etc. Further, I was not been informed by the bank neither by written information, nor by SMS on mobile, or by E.mail.

The manager has refunded RS.831/= as one time deduction in my account. However, a loss of RS. 831/- was given to me.

Sir, I have only the fault that I have not made transactions between the said period. However, to the best of my knowlege, I have maintained my account bank as per banks policy. If bank has changed any policy the same must be provided to me by the bank through letter or by mail.

Since bank has not informed about the change in the policy, why should I suffer for the huge amount without any fault. Being a Govt. servant amount of RS. 831/= is sufficient money for me.

It is requested to kindly look into the matter and do needful so that I could get refund of money deducted by the bank from my account.

With regards