HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Snehasish Sil

Feb 13, 2019

Non-maintanance charge..

I opened an account in HDFC bank Prince Anwar Shah Road branch in July 2018.. i opened an account there because they told me that they can give me a student loan for my vfx studies at Arena Animation Jodhpur Park.. but after the account was created, when i asked them about the loan htey told me that they can't give me the loan because Arena Animation has some kind of negative reputation because of some previous students who took a loan but haven't paid the amount back.. they told me to go to their Jodhpur Park branch & ask for loan there.. I went there & they said that HDFC bank does not give loans for the type of course i was studying.. They told me i was misguided by that other branch & should file a complaint against them.. But i don't like too much hassle so i just took out all the money i had in that account through atm hoping that they would eventually close my account because of zero balance.. but they didn't.. every month i get a msg from hdfc bank saying that they have deducted 600 rupees from my zero balance account.. now it has an amount of, probably over, -3000 to -4000.. i can't check the account details because i don't remember the password for that account.. so i want to close my account without having to give any movey to them because of my negative balance.. I was misguided by them so I won't pay anything.. plz help..
Subhas Halder

May 11, 2018

Unknown Withdrawal of Money from my Account

Dear Sir/Mam,
A maount of 1299/- has been withdrawn from my account at today morning. I am sharing the attachment. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Subhas Chandra Halder.

Unknown Withdrawal of Money from my Account

skat1991

Oct 18, 2017

UNATHORISED DEDUCTION FROM ONEASSIST

This is regarding my new HDFC bank credit card (Ending with 9212).
Credit Card is received on 17/10/2017. While registered through net banking I found there Rs - 1899/- is unbilled transaction for ONE ASSIST.
I did not make any transaction on 17/10/2017 and clearly mentioned Sneha Sukla, the customer care executive, not to add any services.

So my questions is:

1. Who will pay for 1899/- as this service is not intended by me? I am not going to pay?
2. How come that amount transacted without any OTP and authentication?

To get the answers I called on 9831073333, phone banking number. Subham, The Customer Care Executive agreed there is a mistake and he has withdrawn the service charges and told this will reflect on 2/3 business days. I asked him to drop a email stating that but did not get any email from him.

My question is when do I get this services off? This is a great harassment. I will get the PIN activate once this resolved otherwise close the Credit Card.

Mob - 7501**9104
Old Credit Card - 7618
New Credit Card - 9212
pralaysaha

Aug 26, 2017

Imps not credited

I have done to imps transfer from hdfc bank to SBI bankyesterday of 25000 and 5000 each.
Amounts are transferred but not credited in SBI
Imps transaction numbers are
############
############
Hdfc and sbi playing passing game here asking the other to Lodge a complain
tkshimon

Aug 11, 2017

DEPOSITORY CHARGES is debited

I am Shimon Thattarukandi and I have my Salary account with HDFC Infopark Kochi with account No:50100140963541.

This is in reference to the transaction made into my account without intimating me by hdfc bank.
An amount of Rs 516.25 has been debited on 11th Aug 2017 from my salary account, mentioning about 'depository charges DEPOSITORY CHARGES JUL17 - 3231030'.
This is clear exploitation of customers.

Please help and give me an update on [email protected], call me 9747504080
rajdip03330

Jul 19, 2017

Cancel my one assist membership

Iam rajdip basu and i recently appliced for hdfc bank credit card, fourdays ago i receive it. But now its showing 1299rs debited due to one assist membership but i not appliced for any type of membership kindly deactivate the service and proceed refund.my reg.mobile number is 9831703330.

Regards.
Rajdip Basu
Piyali Bhattacharya

May 19, 2017

One Assist Membership Cancellation

Dear Concern,

I am HDFC bank Credit Card Holader, Bank Has debited amount 1299 from my credit card , I dont want this membership ,please cancel my membership & refund my debited amount to my account ..otherwise I will close my credit card

Card Number: ################
Card Type: Money Back
riteshraha

Nov 19, 2016

DEPOSITORY CHARGES is debited

Hi Team

An amount of Rs 862.50 has been debited on 16th Nov 2016 from my salary account, mentioning about 'depository charges DEPOSITORY CHARGES OCT16 - 36725164 on demat account. I have never used this account.

I am Ritesh Raha to see this has happened second time inspire of me not using the demat services and when the account was given to me it was told that it would be absolutely free. This is clear exploitation of customers.

Please help and give me an update on [email protected], call me 9433424499

Jun 18, 2016

NetSafe Refund

So i created a NetSafe card today to buy flight tickets on an international website because with my visa debit card even with international usage enabled the transaction was failing multiple times.

So when I called up HDFC customer care they asked me to do it with a Netsafe card. But as I feared my transaction failed again. Do these customer care guys receive proper training? So now the amount is blocked and I cant use it anymore. Searching on google I found out that for Netsafe card issued against a debit card it takes 35 days for the money to be refunded. I am shocked. Are we living in a stone age or what?

Is there any way to speed up this process please?

Lesson learnt:-- Never ever would I use a NetSafe card again.
Sandy89

May 6, 2016

deducting balance

I could see that since last two months HDFC bank has deducted money from my account by giving the cause AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS (as per bank statement). please provide refund and let me know why this has happened.

my contact details are given below :

mob - 08582931479

Sandipan Maitra

deducting balance

Kar Ma

Mar 5, 2016

No Cancellation of Ergo Policy

I have been trying to cancel my Ergo policy for last 3 months (from 25 Decemeber 2015 to March 1 2016) without any success.
I have called the customer care for HDFC Bank, Credit Card, Policy Cancellation and Ergo ... everytime i get the same message with reference no : HN22122015000464 saying that my policy will be cancelled in next 10 days ... however it has been 90 days.

All this time Ergo has placed an hold on its charges in the credit card account which in the last 3 months have caused many service tax charges which i am paying.

Request you to kindly help me get out of this scam.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Customer.
rupam2011

Dec 1, 2015

delivery failure

hi,

at the very beginning i should say that blue dart have the worst service to provide. i shipment was been sent from the bank three times to my updated new address which never got delivered to me. blue dart never made an attempt to call me either.
this is the worst customer service from blue dart.

my awb is 42831323625

Rupam Moshahary
C/o: Bidhan Mondal
AE-47, 1st Flr,
Post office: Krishnapur, Hanapara, Kestopur
24 Parganas(N)
Kolkata- 700201
Ph: 9748231646, Alt Nmbr: 8583068608

This is my updated address.

Nov 15, 2015

Salary Account not closing by HDFC BANK

I had opened salary account in HDFC Bank in Jan, 2011. My Salary account is 07221050011139 but our Kidney have failed in Jan, 2015 & I had quit the Job from Panacea Biotec Ltd. So we were unable to maintain the minimum balance in our account. We & our younger brother had visit the ashiyana branch in April & May 15 but application not accepted there staff & suggest to Alalmbagh Branch. Then we had went to Alambagh branch gor closing account but there staff had not accepted the application due to transaction of Credit card not stoped by bank while our HDFC bank credit card no outstanding from my side & every month auto swipe by Bank. Our Card already expired in 06/2015. HDFC bank showing Rs 1900 outstaning & other charges approx 7000.

So I request to please look into the matter & close our account. I am very frustrate from HDFC Bank.

Mahendra Vikram Singh
A/C no 07221050011139
Mob:9919193386
baishakhideb9

Sep 13, 2015

Not Delivered & pass false report

My bank HDFC send me a courier on 5th August but till date I have not received my parcel at any of my address infact no delivery man came to deliver but surprisinly they reported delivery man came to deliver after reaching at the address called me in my contact number to deliver the percel not got me but no one tried to call because my phone was fine call was coming & going properly after that friday night when I called in the Customer care the exceutive was male behaved very badly and informed me it is delivered at my address after that Saturday morning again I called at Customer care & came to know my parcel not delivered with Bluedart. Being 68% physically challenged informing that to Bluedart also the way company harassed me & not yet delivered my parcel now only option left to complain at Consumer forum.
parmar237

Dec 28, 2014

wrongly deposit cash wrong account

I am bank staff teller by mistake i have deposited 40000 cash in wrong account and unfortunately customer withdrawal money form account
now we are contacting customer. customer always try to fool us

please help me what should i have to do for the same. Can i make complaint or FIR or any Legal action for the same

Please help me to solve the problem

Ashish - 09428055585
ramjishukla

Nov 24, 2014

salary account close complaint

please sir my salary account no is 02551050106205. my account balance is low . I Submit account close application and election id proof ankleshwar branch (gujarat). then my salary account is not close.so that please sir close my salary account immedietly .
my contact no is 9125624972. my email id is [email protected] Thank you.
horizon.selva

Jun 5, 2013

Cash deposit problem in personal HDFC account

Hi, I am Selva from Chennai.

I am holding a HDFC saving account for past three years.

Till last month there was no problem with HDFC procedures, but now it is not.
Whenever i try to deposit money in my savings account (in my home branch AYANAVARAM) i am being questioned by the teller the reason for money deposition, even the money is less than 10,000.
Being with a personal savings account, why i need to convey the reasons for my deposition.
The new bank policy is limiting 5 deposition per month in home branch. They are charging 100 + service tax for the sixth transaction even at home branches.

They are not allowing my parents or friends to deposit money in my savings account in my home branch. I am a business person who cannot always find time to stand in your counter ques. When we ask the reason, they are not coming up with clear notice. I cannot able to find any statement on cash deposition in their website too.

I am not sure whether this is being happened in Ayanavaram Branch of HDFC.
I need to know the HDFC policy of cash deposition.

If they continue to behave the same with savings account, then there is no value to maintain an account with them any more.

Selva
ngolwala

May 27, 2013

Credit Card Amount Outstanding

I am Neelkumar Golwala and have a Salary Account with HDFC Bank. In May 2013 the bank put the balance in my salary account Rs49810.08 on hold saying that there are dues pending against my credit card. However I was never informed about the hold and also don't have any credit card from HDFC. But yet the bank states I have used the credit card and they have sent me reminders and calls but I never responded.My concern is when there was no card received by me then how would any amount stay outstanding on my credit card account. I would want the bank to immeditely release the hold on the account as it is an amount which i have kept for the school fees of my child.
Name: Neelkumar Golwala
Email:[email protected]/[email protected]
kammal82

Apr 20, 2013

Very very difficult to deposit money in HDFC Branch

I have an HDFC salary Ac at Navi Mumbai DAKC branch, I never knew that it is so hard that to deposit cash money to HDFC branch other than my home branch(Chembur).
The manager didn’t let me deposit money in my own a/c , she said that she wanted me to write the reason why I want to deposit the money and why cash & why not cheque. I cannot understand why is the customer being harassed, first I filled the pay slip & stood in the line to deposit the money as I came to the counter the person told me that you will have to fill another form (after 30 min standing in the line) as this is not your home branch, no board or no one to let the customer know that if this is not your home branch please fill the form.
After filling the form and standing in the line again for 15 min the counter person told me that the reason for depositing the money should not be written as personal, he told me to meet the manager or else he will not deposit the money, when I met the manager she starting saying why do you want to deposit 49500 in your salary a/c we cannot deposit the money, please go to your home branch & deposit the money there, when I asked her to give me in writing that you are not allowing me to deposit the money in my account, she again said that you don’t have any right to deposit so much money in your salary a/c.
As the bank manager didn’t let me deposit money in my a/c I had to suffer a lot, kindly let me know who is responsible for the loss that I have suffered, also if you don’t want the customer to deposit the money in any other branch except his home branch the please clearly mention on you websites & Bank branches so as the customers do not suffer like I did.
Very very bad experience after 5 years & 6 months of having an account in your bank.

Kamaljit Singh Kundra

Dec 28, 2012

Wrongly outstanding amount shows in Credit Card A/c

Dear Mr. Kumar,

I have made note of your details. You may look forward to receive response on your email address- anay

Dec 26, 2012

Wrongly outstanding amount shows in Credit Card A/c

Please be informed that HDFC bank was issued Life Time free credit Card & as of now card has been expired

I have never used or made any financial Transaction through HDFC credit card

This may be check at your end.

Due to this CIBIL score is Low & My loan is rejected

Request you to please take up the matter & advise

Pankaj Kumar
Mobil:-9831028004
EMail:[email protected]

Apr 13, 2012

Wrong Payment

I am TARAK .I made a online recharge on 10th Apr through my HDFC BANK on TATA DOCOMO website , while recharging their was error on the screen so recharge was not done but the amount was deducted from my a/c .Now when i contacted bank they are saying payment has been done from their side its s fault of TATA DOCOMO and TATA DOCOMO says their is no such payment reflecting in their system.
So can you tell me whom should i contact in this circumstances and how to get my money back because it seems like they both are not ready to take this respnsiblity.I am also attaching the needful.So please help me and reply me asap.

"MHDF2718473516-TATA DOCOMO-Billdesk"

Cheque No.410124106

REGARDS:-
TARAK

Jul 20, 2011

Withdrawl money without any reason

Dear customer,

At the very outset, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this for the security of your account. Our team has noted your concerns and will respond on your registered email ID. The Reference no for your correspondence is TTU000344819072011. Should you have any further concerns on the same issue, kindly write back to us using this same email ID and reference number.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Jul 18, 2011

Withdrawl money without any reason

Hi sir/madam,

I ravi kumar , HDFC Savings Account No.: 07181140023508 , having a concern regarding money withdrawl of amount Rs:827.25 on 16.07.2011 which is not fair at all where my account balance is more than 5000.00 as per their policy.
Peviously i have already paid the AQB ser charge in the month of MARCH-APRIL.

So kindly look in to the matter and provide me a better solution ASAP.

Thank,

Ravi Kumar.

Mar 7, 2011

Misbehave and insult

Dear Mr Biswas,

We would like to assure you that you can deposit money into your salary account at any branch of HDFC Bank. We apologize for your experience at our branch, and trust you have managed to deposit the money into your account. If you continue to face issues with depositing money in branches other than the home branch, please let us know on our designated customer service channels, such as our phonebanking numbers or the contact form on our website, and we would be happy to look into this issue for you.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...