HDFC Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Bank

Mar 10, 2011

Salary Account Blocked

I am writing this email with great disappointment which I have been facing for last 5 months, I think I made a big mistake to trust bank like HDFC which is well known bank in the world.

Issues which I have been facing appended below.

1. Your bank representative was misbehave & used the abusive language with me and my family members even while I have been making the payment across to your bank & get in touch with your bank official n having intention to pay off my settlement dues.

The word or dialogue which has been used by one of your bank official (Lady Executive)

TUNE PAYMENT KARNI HAI YA NAHI KARNI HAI.
TUJH JAISE KAMINE AADMI KE SAATH AISE HI BAAT KARNI CHAIYE.
Kya tum intelligent ho.
Payment karte ho ya nahi.
Agar payment nahi ki to dekh lena.
Esclation karne se kuch nahi hota.
Resressal kya kar lega

2. I hold a salary A/C in your bank which has been lien by your bank official due to non payment of credit card payments Even I have been following the same with bank official Mr. Rajeev Handa & met personally Mr. Rajeev Handa also on 01st December, 2010 at around 5:07 PM. He was on Naraina Branch 1st Floor. Already discussed all the matter with him and agree to pay the amount of Rs. 10, 000 as per his guidence. I told him very cleared that I am going out of delhi for some official work and I am back after 4-5 days please call me and send your executive with settlement letter and collect the cash of Rs. 10, 000. But nothing has been done. I called many times of 43161720 but didn't received any response. After that I received a call on 14th January, 2011 at around 11:30 AM from Rajesh of HDFC bank. I also told him that please send an executive to gurgaon and collect the cash. After that no one called me. And when the amount was transferred to my account it was blocked. And put a pressure on me to pay the whole outstanding amount. Rs. 57, 000 in place of Rs. 10, 000.

3. I told to bank official that my wife and my 2 years old child with me and very difficult to manage both after this kind of behavior. As I am sole bread earner of the family how do I manage my family daily expenses with out money?

Salary Account Blocked

Please see some other mails

From: Sethi, Amit (Amit) **CTR**
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:44 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Regarding Credit Card No. ################
Importance: High

This complaint is regarding the Credit Card No. ################. First issue is my contact number has been changed long time back. My current contact number is 9871136407. Second issue is my address has been changed long time back. My current address is 1st Floor Vipul Orchid Plaza, Sector-54 Suncity, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002. Both the above mentioned issues were intimated to your customer care several times but nothing has been done.

Now I am facing calls from your two various agencies regarding settlement of the Credit Card amount. Received calls from your agency number 43161720 regarding settle the card amount on 10, 200 within 3 shots. Approval has been taken. After 4-5 days received calls from another agency number 45501813 / 45501812 regarding settle the amount on 7, 000 within 2 shots.

Yesterday received a call from unknown person. According to him he was from your legal department. As per his wordings “I am calling from HDFC Bank legal department. Your NBW warrant has been issued from Chennai. Pay the amount of Rs.52, 710 by next EOD or you will face trouble of any kind.

From last one week I am facing 4-5 calls on daily basis from various numbers. Your agency people talk on phone very rudely and use vulgar words.

Mobile: 9871136407

From: Sethi, Amit (Amit) **CTR**
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:36 PM
Subject: Regarding Credi Card No - ################ - DNC
Importance: High

This is a harassment case.

Received calls from your Naraina Branch number 011-43161720. Acoording to the lady executive words "PLEASE PAY THE AMOUNT ELSE I'LL WILL MAKE A CALL TO YOUR HOME AND EXPOSE EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF FAMILY MEMBERS" & "YOU ARE A FRAUD / LIAR / CHEATER" & "I WILL RAISE A FIR AGAINST YOU & DRAG YOU TO COURT".

DBOD.FSD.BC. 49/ 24.01.011/ 2005-06

1. The card issuing bank / NBFC should ensure that the Do Not Call Registry (DNCR) numbers are not passed on to any unauthorised person/s or misused in any manner.

2. Banks / NBFCs/ their agents should not resort to invasion of privacy viz., persistently bothering the card holders at odd hours, violation of 'do not call' code etc.

Contact : +91 9871136407

Regarding Credi Card No - ################ - DNCTuesday, September 21, 2010 2:35:30 PMFrom: "Sethi, Amit (Amit) **CTR**" <[email protected]>

Contact : +91 9871136407

Regarding Credit Card No. ################Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:43:58 AMFrom: "Sethi, Amit (Amit) **CTR**" <[email protected]>

Mobile: 9871136407

I presonally met with Mr. Rajeev Handa also on 01st December, 2010 at around 5:07 PM. He was on Naraina Branch 1st Floor. Already discussed all the matter with him and agree to pay the amount of Rs. 10, 000 as per his guidence. I told him very cleared that I am going out of delhi for some official work and I am back after 4-5 days please call me and send your executive with settlement letter and collect the cash of Rs. 10, 000. But nothing has been done. I called many times of 43161720 but didn't received any response. After that I received a call on 14th January, 2011 at around 11:30 AM from Rajesh of HDFC bank. I also told him that please send an executive to gurgaon and collect the cash. After that no one called me. And when the amount was transferred to my account it was blocked. And put a pressure on me to pay the whole outstanding amount. Rs. 57, 000 in place of Rs. 10, 000.

Please do the needful.

Salary Account Blocked

I wish to pay the credit card limit amount of Rs. 10, 000/- in 1 shot.

I have some more mails on this issue.

Yesterday I called twice Mr. Ravi Joshi and discussed the matter verbally.

My humble request to you that please settle this issue on Rs. 10, 000/-. I am very dipressed due to this.

Salary Account on Hold

Dear Mr Sethi,

A bank representative is currently looking into this issue. We will shortly contact you and help resolve the matter of your credit card dues at the earliest. We would also like to caution you against sharing sensitive information such as your credit card and account numbers on a public forum, as this may lead to your account being compromised. Instead, should you wish to contact the bank on this matter, you may contact us directly at [email protected] with the reference id TTU00283109032011.

Dear Mr Sethi,

Jan 25, 2011

HDFC Bank Employees Misinformation

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this matter. However, we would like to look into the matter further. We request you to write to [email protected] with your account details, contact details along with the reference ID TTU00262025012011. A bank representative will get in touch with you shortly after we receive this information.

Jan 20, 2011

Refused to reverse the charges wrongly debited and insulted me as well.

Dear Mr Bagga,

We apologize for the bad experience and would like to assure you that a bank representative is currently investigating the matter and will get in touch with you shortly regarding the charges levied to your account. In the interim, should you wish to contact the bank directly on this matter, we request you to write to [email protected] with your contact number along with the reference ID TTU00259220012011.

Oct 19, 2010

No withdrawel from ATM

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we still haven't heard from you. We request you to write in to [email protected] with your account / debit card number, contact details, your complaint in detail (what error message you are receiving) and the reference id TTU00114407102010. A bank representative shall contact you once we receive this information.

Oct 7, 2010

No withdrawel from ATM

Dear customer,

We would need additional details to be able to assist you – request you to write in to [email protected] with your account / debit card number, contact details, your complaint in detail (what error message you are receiving) and the reference id TTU00114407102010. A bank representative shall contact you once we receive this information.

Sep 9, 2010

Complaint against hdfc bank for Auto debit of Savings A/C for Loan On credit card with Notice

Dear Mr Gupta,

We apologize for all the inconvenience you've had to face: we would like to assure you that a bank representative is currently investigating this matter and will shortly be in touch with you. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account and credit card numbers on a public forum such as this, as this information may be misused, leading to grave losses. Should you wish to contact the bank, you may do so by writing to us directly at [email protected] with the reference id TTU00101809092010.

Sep 9, 2010

dear brother

see your loan agreement and they must have given a address there for sending your grievances. send all your details there and copy it to office of RBI.

send the problem to all given addresses and in detail then if they dont respond then file consumer case.

first of all the banks can not hold the savings account like this and if you can withdraw whole amount then withdraw it immediately.

otherwise file case in consumer court tomorrow and get injunction from there for not adjusting your saving account. mention there that the bank has cheated you.

best of luck
visit www.gmguptaandassociates.tk

Jun 9, 2010

Provident fund not given by company..

Dear Ms Kaur

We request you to write to [email protected], with the details of your complaint, as well as your employee id, as they would best be able to resolve your PF queries. We also request you to direct all future queries to this email id.

Jun 5, 2010

Provident fund not given by company..

I m facing many problems. So how can my attitude be agree ???

May 25, 2010

Thretening and harrassing calls from 011-43145100,011-66219061,011-66219031,011-43145300

Dear Mr Sachdeva,

All bank representatives are trained to be polite with customers and we are sorry if any of them caused distress to you or your family. We would like to investigate your complaint further and help you resolve your repayment issue. Please write to us with your credit card number and contact details at [email protected] with the complaint id TTU00040925052010 mentioned in the subject line. As soon as we receive your mail, a bank representative will initiate an enquiry and keep you informed.

Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Apr 27, 2010

HDFC Bank Credit Card complaint

Dear Bhavish,

At the outset, please accept our apologies – all our agents are required to adhere to strict guidelines with respect to their tone and manner of interaction with customers, and we apologize if any of them have caused distress to you or your family. We would like to work with you to resolve the issue of your repayment. Request you to write to us at the email id [email protected] with your credit card number and contact details. Please mention the id TTU00025327042010 in the subject line of your email. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

Dec 13, 2012

EMI Date not changed

I am a customer of HDFC bank.i am holding Credit card,Saving Account,Auto Loan issued by HDFC bank.

I have done a lot of request for changing my Loan EMI date which is 05th of the month.I want to change the same to after 10th of every month.

Please help me regarding the same.My details are Below.

Account no.-05811000011932
Name Rahul Rana

Nov 21, 2012

Illicit Behavior & Threatening calls,

This is to Bring to your notice that i am a customer of your esteem Bank and bought your privileged services in the year 2008, and opted for a credit card No.################,
My name is Manuj Dua and i put up in Tagore Garden , New Delhi-110027,To let you know my background let me iterate few facts in front of you-- I have served the Organisation as an BSM ( Band E) in Ashok Vihar Branch in HDFC Standardlife insurance and i am well versed with the ethics & morals of the group.

I have opted for this credit card in 2008 whereby by beginning of 2009 had to leave my job which was ICICI prudential where i was serving as Area Manager ( Grade 4)as my father was not keeping well with his health,he was a kidney patient and had his bypass surgery in the year 2003 and he retired from his job in the year 1997, whereby whatever money he had along with his pension he was only able to keep his own living going.,,but we had major financial crisis whereby we had to sell almost all are property for his treatment.As a only son i tried all my ends ...to save my father ,, & did whatever best i could have done financially, morally to be with him and to get him treated but we could not save him as he passed away last year 1st January ........during this phase i was a defaulter in all the credit cards & personal loans ....but i had full intentions to pay,despite being jobless now also, i understand the repercussions of this on my credit report i have settled all the accounts.
I settled this credit card in the at 57000/- in 7 shots from a guy named parmeet (09999637809) in the beginning of the year after a tale of trauma done by Shweta from Naraina branch...who used to call up & curse my mother for giving birth to a child like me for 2 months...unfortunately i dint had money so i had to bear it,, whereby the installment were around 8200/- pm .After taking first installment this guy again came to my office along with another guy whom he used to say his boss Mr. Yasir(09312874114)in the same month at 7.30 in the morning without informing me and sat at my place for 5 hrs pleading that Parmeet would loose his job in case more money is not given...i somehow felt that this would really happen & borrowed from someone a sum of Rs.12000/- in same month and gave him,after few day passed & in next month he again called up for the EMI -- i gave him 22000k as the cash was available & moreover i wanted to finish off the amount asap...keeping this at utmost priority & my & my family's basic needs aside.
In the 3rd month case got transferred to some other agency and another guy called up i told him that i dont have money in this month i wont be able to pay more than 2000/- in this month but they dint accepted ...i pleaded for hours ...called up the concerned girl Ms. Rashmi ( Sr. Manger) Naraina .....i begged in front of her and also took Yasir on conference call but she was very rude saying "(mere pass 800 cases hain ...her kisi ki fariyaad main nahi sun sakti)... i specifically told her that i am unemployed & wont be able to return this money again ...she abused and started yelling saying " paise to tere Baap bhi dega -- chahe tujhe apne mare hua baap se hi kyu na lane pade".Finally on 31st,..i.e the last day i received a call from Ms. Rashmi at 6.30 in evening when i was in gurgaon saying if you want to give money & save your settlement come to Naraina and pay 6000k ...i was in gurgaon ,neither i had money & couldn't manage.

In the next month i started calling them for my settlement but it was of no use as it was falling of deaf ear.,........after that no body followed my case , 2 months from there i received a call from your legal department ...i made him understand the whole case .....and after that he also dint contacted again.
Yesterday to my utter shock i received a call from my wife saying that i am receiving calls from a girl named Nidhi (011-47398501)from Naraina Branch saying that "tere husband to bahut lachar aadmi hain , bhikari hain, tu hi uske paise de de",This credit card is a very personal matter to me , my wife wasn't aware of my financial position......this lady called up more than 40 times ,....and used against me as a weapon to threaten, whenever i refused ,she called up her office and whosoever picked up the phone she started abusing,saying" AISE KAISE LOGO KO NAUKRI PE RAKH LETE HO....CHOR HAI YE ""HUMARE 3.5 LAC RUPEE DENE HAIN ISNE AUR ISKE BEKHARI PATI NE"...
She was humiliated at her office place, by peons, office staff,her principle of the school, her reputation in school is destroyed,
"WHAT WAS HER FAULT".

I had to stop her making calls at my wife office, i told her i am ready for settlement again what would be the amount .....she said it will not be less than 48000k despite of the fact i dont have money in my hand.
I tried to negotiate & was talking to her the entire day listening to all her abuses about my family,myself, my sisters, my kids...I asked her what will you get out of this ...she replied INCENTIVE,& she is still adamant on the fact that i had to play minimum 40k, unfortunately i dont have money ....moreover my balance money in previous settlement was 15k.........why is that she is asking for triple the amount......just because of her threats we cannot settle on any amount she says.

Tomorrow anybody will come threaten me & take any amount from me.....ARE THESE THE VALUES & MORALS OF HDFC

Dont you guys think that it has become a malpractice by your agency guys?

My wife felt very humiliated and was shell shocked after knowing my financial position ...she fought with me & left my house , she couldn't take this humiliation and said that i am not liable for your liabilities.
I am a grief stricken person please help me , my family is destroyed ....MY ONLY QUESTION TO YOUR AUTHORITIES

" I had intentions to pay you guys ...was this my mistake that you guys invaded my privacy?

A person who is in debt doesn't have a right to fight back & live his living respectfully.
Today i am depressed, under trauma,mental torture has been done by your people.......................& i am very sure that my wife is not liable to pay for my liabilities & tomorrow i don't know what is going to happen i am unable to restore my relationship with my wife i don't know what extreme step i can take.
"FROM WHERE WILL YOU TAKE YOUR MONEY THAN".

I don't have money i cant fight a case BUT GIVE ME EASY and SMALL INSTALLMENTS & A CALCULATE AMOUNT AS PER MY PREVIOUS SETTLEMENT I AM READY TO PAY, ......plz tell me...else i have to approach various other authorities who can help me fight with this kind of injustice in a democratic country....i will die but will not stop fighting against this gunda culture of HDFC BANK

Manuj Dua
09650034817,
rakesheverest

Aug 22, 2012

Cut my Balance

My name is Rakesh Kumar I have complaint against HDFC Bank. I have HDFC bank account at Delhi (Mayapuri)
My account no. is 0551105002900 (Salary Account) . Also one EMI is going on to this. August month bank debited Rs 700 in the name of ECS return charges. please help me in getting my money.

Rakesh Kumar
Mob: 9971077893

Aug 12, 2011

amount deduction of rs.500 as NWD and rs.110.30 as IBT

Hi i m rakhi kashyap having my salary account in hdfc bank(noida).My account no. is 04851140237723.My issue is that my 500 rs. was deducted on 9/08/11 as NWD and rs.110.30 was deducted on 10/08/11 as IBT without any confirmation.My contact details 09015473276//09016173876.I need details on that and my money back in my account asap.

Rakhi kashyap

Jul 18, 2011

Negligence

I m having a Current A/c in Hdfc Bank.From past so many time i m not getting any statement of my account neither a hard copy nor email stmt . I sent a written complaint they feeded back saying they dispatched my stmt but till now i havent recieved any stmt.

Jul 16, 2011

Non-Compliance of RBI guidelines

To open a new establishment's proprietorship current account the HDFC Bank is strictly demending the cheque payment for the initial AQB deposit and voilating the RBI guidelines.

I have submitted all the necessary documents required by the bank along with the duly filled form in HDFC Banks Peeragarhi Delhi branch on 04th July 2011 But they people have not opened my account till today nor they have returned my documents back even I have personally visited the banks branch as many as 6 times I have also drop two letters in regards of the matter in the branch's complaint n suggestion box but not received any reply
They people are telling me that they will not open my account unless n until I will give them the initial amount required to be maintained as AQB through cheque only either from any of my savings or current account They people are misleading the facts by stating that these are KYC norms of RBI that no current account should be open through cash deposit of initial AQB
You are requested to please intervene in the matter and state that weather it is mandatory to give a cheque of initial AQB amount at the time of opening the current account or it is just a malpractice adopted by the bank
And if it is mandatory then you are also requested to please take such measures so that the bank should return my documents along with a letter stating the specific reason behind non opening of account as soon as possible because already 12 days has been passed.

Jun 14, 2011

inappropriate service

My name is akash gidwani . I got a call from Sushil he said that he is calling from hdfc bank regarding the credit card offer . He explained me about the terms and condition of the card so, i got agreed with that and than he said that he will be sending a rep to my place to collect the documents and he also told me about wat all documents i have to submit so, i was pretty much comfartable with his conversation happend over the phone.
Than the rep (Ganga Prasad Cont # 9873886635) came to my place for collecting documents . I gave him all the documents which sushil told me over the phone but that rep was really very rude he said no documents are incomplete and we cannot process your request so , i asked him to talk to sushil and cornfirm once again whatever he told me my only submitting those documents . he said he doesn,t have a sufficient balance in his phone so, he asked me to make a call which i did than sushil told me that out of those documents one of the document is missing than to i just got agreed and said i will submit that document by tommorow . so, he said fine not a problem you can give it to us by tommorow but as it is commonly said that (TOMMOROW NEVER COMES) since that day its bieng 12 days nobody came to my place to collect that one particular document but last monday i got a call from (Sushil) sayin that he himself will come to my place to collect the document but after that i haven,t got his call till date and i contacted twice to that rep(Ganga Prasad) to come and collect that document so, that my file should get processed quickly but he was rude on the call he was sayin that right now he don,t have time once he will be free he will come to my place and collect that .
So, such a reputed bank has such kind of employees who are treating there customers like an animal and i am very annoyed and frustrated with the kind of service which has been delivered to me by (HDFC Bank) . I want immedite action should be taken on my coplaint otherwise i,ll go to consumer court and file a case against this issue.

Application # CC07599983
Name Akash gidwani
Cont # 9999886964

May 18, 2011

Fraud/fees

Dear Mr. Chetia,
Please go through this which i've also cc to Mr Pranab Mukhrjee...

I guess after so much discussion on this fees , i would say if you go through my account statements you will get to know that once in the last year or twice may be it was refunded stating apology.

To Whom so ever it may concern

Dear Hon'ble Mr. Pranab Mukherjee,

Sir if you go through the email you will get to know that this bank cheats people so much on a very high scale they fool their own customers, wherin i've many more instances where they apologized and they refunded my money back to my account which looks in the FYI..

HDFC Bank Corporate Salary Advantage Account comes with a world of convenience loaded with special benefits and features to provide you a unique banking experience. The easy-to-operate Salary Advantage Account can be accessed from a large network of branches as well as through the ATM, Internet, Phone and Mobile.

Features & Benefits

Zero Balance Savings Account
Free Payable at par Cheque book of 25 leaves per calendar quarter
Free for Life Titanium Debit Card for the Primary Account holder with ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000/- per day and Point Of Sale usage limit of Rs. 75,000/- per day
Free for life Add-on Debit card for Joint Account Holders.
Free Demand Drafts / Managers Cheque up to Rs 25,000 per instrument payable at HDFC Bank branch locations.
Free Personal Accident Death Cover of Rs. 5,00,000/- *
Anywhere Banking across our extensive Branch and ATM network
Monthly account statements
Free Monthly email statements by email (optional)
Free Passbook facility available at home branch for account holders
Free InstaAlert Facility.
Free BillPay facility
Free NetBanking, PhoneBanking, MobileBanking.
Free Demat Account (Folio Maintenance Charge waived for the first year)
Preferential rates on loan products offered by the bank
Preferential rates on forex transactions

Subject: RE: E-ETU-001-HBCR-8GJFW7/11 / 011-898-756 / 00901140169752
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:25:42 +0530

Dear Mr Surya

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to reiterate that Third Party cash txn charges are levied as per the schedule of charges of the bank and we regret reversal of the same.

Pls refer to the schedule of charges for salary accounts in the link below in our website:

- - -

WBR

Nayan Moni Chetia
HDFC Bank Ltd
Gurgaon

"Nothing great in this world is achieved without enthusiasm."

Surya Singh <[email protected]>
05/18/2011 01:20 PM
<[email protected]>
cc
Subject
RE: E-ETU-001-HBCR-8GJFW7/11 / 011-898-756 / 00901140169752

Dear Mr. Chetia,

I have raised this issue a year before... that why you guys are charging me unnecessary fees which is not allowed on this account. Do i need to pass this message to the corporate house of the BA Continuum Sol India, so they take the necessary actions because most of the employees are so dissatisfy with your bank services.

I could just say its "Pathetic" bank across the country and that what the reallity is.

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 120311

Please revert all the fees charged by you in the past one year or so on this account. ASAP. I repeat every transaction starting by 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST is a fee which should not be charged by you on this account especially.

Special Regards,

Surya
Bank of America

Subject: E-ETU-001-HBCR-8GJFW7/11 / 011-898-756 / 00901140169752
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:08:40 +0530

Dear Mr. Kumar

Ref: Case Id- E-ETU-001-HBCR-8GJFW7/11 / 011-898-756 / 00901140169752

This is with reference to your email dated May 04, 2011 addressed to our Customer Services / Support regarding debit card fees levied to your account.

At the outset, please accept our apologies on the inconvenience caused to you on the subject and would like to inform you that it has been our constant endeavor to serve our customers with required element of precision in service and thereby striving for customer delight. Your clientele patronage is precious for the organization.

Please take note that we have initiated reversal of the gold debit card fees amounting to Rs 500.00 vide ref # 00090DEBI11130001. The same will be credited back to your account within 2 working days. We would request you to please bear with us in the interim.

We also request you to refer to the service charges brochure which is available to our website: www.hdfcbank.com in the link below:

We sincerely regret the inconveniences caused to you and appreciate the interest shown in our bank and our services. We also thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Thank you for banking with us and assuring the best of services at all times.

Nayan Moni Chetia
Deputy Manager
HDFC Bank Ltd
SCO-15, Sector 14,
Gurgaon-122001, Haryana

HDFC Bank has been recognized as "The Strongest Bank in Asia Pacific Region" by The Asian Banker, outperforming 59 top tier banks across 13 countries.
____________________________________________

Disclaimer:
"The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise. The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of HDFC Bank Ltd."

____________________________________________

Disclaimer:

Apr 27, 2011

The HDFC bank forfeited all money from SB A/c 11048087,

My SB account No.11048087 which was opened in Bank of Punjab few year back with minimum balance of Rs.1000/- in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027 and the bank name converted into Centurian Bank of Punjab after some time and appx. 2 year back the HDFC bank has taken over all the accounts.
Now I came to know that the HDFC bank has itself raised the minimum balance amount to Rs.25000/- and zeroised my account due to not maintaining the minimum balance and I have not been informed about this ever.
As such, I may kindly be helped to get my hard earned money back from the bank.

RAVINDER JIT SINGH
D-54, MTNL Qrs, GH-17, Paschim Vihar,
New Delhi-110063.
Ph.############, 20225466

Apr 22, 2011

FRAUDING

HI SIR,
I HAVE TAKEN HDFC ERGOHEALTH POLICY, AND AS PER BANK EMPLOYEE STATMENT, THEY TOLD ME THAT I MAY GET RS 1500/- HEALTH COUPON AND 100 REWARD POINT ON MY CREDIT CARD IF I TAKE POLICY. I TOOK THAT POLICY BUT AT LAST HE DENIED TO GIVE ME ANYTHING BUT POLICY. I COMPLAINED IN THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AND SENT MAIL; AND THEY REPLIED ME THAT WITHIN 15 DAYS I CAN GET ALL BENEFIT. BUT NOW, THEY TOLD ME THAT ALL BENEFIT WILLNOT BE AVAILABLE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN VALID FOR PREVIOUS MONTH, THEN U CAN UNDERSTAND, THAT HDFC ERGO HAS CHEATED ME AND MAKE ME FOOL. I WANT STRICT ACTION ON THAT I ALSO WANT MY COMPENSATION FOR HARRASING ME.

NAME: SHREE KISHOR