hdfc bank ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about hdfc bank ltd

Prashant Soni 1992

Jun 4, 2021

Full and Final Settlement pending

I am ex Staff of HDFC Bank employee code P15232, my salary was stopped from the month of February 2021 because of Staff loan running wherein my last working day was in April, so I informed them to adjust the Staff loan with FNF and credit the rest amount with Relieving Letter but there is no proper response from the Exit Team
Need help in settling the same, because the interest on staff is getting charged and the FNF is yet not released
nitin patil111

Oct 23, 2016

IRESPECTIVE AND INSULTING TALK BY LADY EXECUTIVE

RESPECTED SIR
I NITIN B PATIL CARRYING CREDIT CARD OF HDFC BANK LTD SINCE 7-8 YRS AND AND WITHOUT FAILING ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENT OR CHARGES AND DUES OF MY CARD BUT RECOVERY DEPARTMENT EXECUTIVE ARE NOT TALKING TO THE CUTOMER IN PROPER MANNER.
MY CARD NO IS ################ AND WAS DUE FOR PAYMENT OF RS 13672.89 SINCE ONE MONTH ONLY. AND ALREADY PAID RS 5000/- ON 21/10/2016 THROUGH HDFC BILL DESK BY SBI NET BANKING BUT RECOVERY DIVISIO EXECUTIVE PRATIBHA MADAM WHO CALL ME ON 20/10/2016 NO 02039523853 AT 11.16 I PROMISED HER TO PAY WITH INN 2 DAYS BUT SHE IS FORCE TO PAY TODAY ON 20/10/2016 AND IT WAS 1ST CALL FOR ME FOR DUE PAYMENT AFTER THAT I MADE PAYMENT ON 21/10/2016 HDFC BILL DESK THROUGH SBI NET BANKING FOR RS 5000/- WITH REFERENCE NO HSBI4844868269 21/10/2016 AT 14.03 SHE USED INSULTING LANGUAGE AND ROUGHLY BLEMING THAT I HAVE NOT PAID

PLEASE GO THROUGH THAT CALL DETAILS MENTIONED BELOW

MY DUES OF CARD RS 13672.89 SINCE ONE MONTH
PAYMENT MADE VIA HDFC BILL DESK ON 21/10/2016 AT 12.10PM
PAYMENT MADE OF RS 5000/-
REFERANCE NO HSBI4844868269 AT 15.58PM ON 21/10/2016
I WANT THE STRICT AND NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST EXECUTIVE OF RECOVERY DEPT PRATIBHA MADAM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

Jan 20, 2012

Dear Mr. Chandan Ray,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. We request you to kindly confirm the same.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Team

Nov 30, 2011

Dear Mr. Chandan Ray,

We have not heard from you for quite long now. Kindly conform your status so that we can mark the issue as closed from our end.

Please feel free to write in for any assistance required.

Eureka Forbes team

Oct 28, 2010

Unethical Trade practice : Reversal of AQB charges / saving account # 00801000052420

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we still haven't heard from you. We request you to write to [email protected] with your contact details and the reference id TTU00152222102010, so a bank representative may investigate this matter in greater detail.

Oct 22, 2010

Dear Mr Dhamapurkar,

We request you to write to [email protected] with your contact details and the reference id TTU00152222102010, so a bank representative may investigate this matter in greater detail, and contact you about a resolution.

Sep 18, 2012

UNDUE HARRASMENT BY HDC CREDIT CARD COLECTION AGENCY

We will look into this from our end and get in touch with you over this. Please write to [email protected] with your credit card and contact details and reference number TTU000456718092012.
Pradeep.agrahari Send email

Aug 16, 2012

Ref: Our sending courier ducat no.MP0162955 Dated 26/07/2012

Kindly refer to the courier ducat no.MP0162955 Dated 26/07/2012 above on the subject matter it is to intimate that my P.F. not yet been received till date. Therefore I humble request Sir to kindly arrange to send my P.F. amount of Rs. what ever if so at earliest and oblige me.

Thanking you sir

Encl: previous correspondence for ready reference please

my a/c no. 07321040000773 hdfc bank katni
Dated at 16/08/2012

You’re truly
Pradeep Agrahari CP 17276
Katni M.P.

Mar 21, 2012

Account Closure | Misplaced documents by HDFC Representative

Few months back i transfered my account to another HDFC Branch. The representative who initiated the account transfer said that my old account will be closed automatically after filling this closure from and the money will be transfered to the new HDFC branch account and i do not have to worry about anything. Once the money got transfered, he called me and told me that my old acc has been closed.

Last month when I visited my old branch for some other work, I got to know that my account is not yet closed and it is running on 0 balance. I told the bank helpdesk representative that i have closed this account months back. She said it has not been closed. And now she is requesting me to pay service charges that is crossing more than Rs. 3,000/-.

I tried calling the Representative who Transfered my account to the new branch, but he does not answer.

The bank Helpdesk representative said that he has left the job months back and may be he misplaced the closure form.

Now is this my fault ? Why should i pay extra service charges to close the account if an HDFC representative had misplaced my closure documents. Please do something about this.

Dalton Pereira.

Mar 15, 2012

Declaine card application

We can check the reasons for this from our end. Please write to [email protected] with your application and contact details, and the reference number TTU000427114032012. Once we receive your mail we will investigate and get back to you.

Datta_jogdandkar Send email

Mar 13, 2012

Declaine card application

My contact no. 983335471
ABID ALI Send email

Feb 27, 2012

PF not recd from last 10 months

Abid Ali sheikhpura Sir my pf claim is send my a/c no.30668500783 SBI Bank account
thanks for regard
Abid Ali
Moh- terchha po+dist Sheikhpura
pin 811105 bihar
ph no 9334116680

Jan 19, 2012

Fraud transaction on Credit Card

Dear Mr Yadav,

We're sorry to know that you have had an unpleasant experience with the bank recently. However, we assure you that we will look into this from our end and assist you. Our team has made a note of your concerns and will respond to you soon. In future, if you have any concerns regarding this issue, we request you to write to [email protected] with the reference number TTU000411518012012.

Jan 16, 2012

PF not recd from last 10 months

We request you to write to [email protected] with your employee code and date of joining, as they would best be in a position to address your queries. We request you to mark all future correspondence to the same mail id.

Jan 16, 2012

Dear Mr Sinha,

We regret the inconvenience. We will look into this from our end. Please write to [email protected] with your credit card and contact details and the reference number TTU000388223112011.

Nov 17, 2011

Harreshment of Recovery Agency

Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to [email protected] with your loan account and contact details and the reference number TTU000384616112011. We will check this from our end and respond to you.

User198604

Oct 21, 2010

Name : Santosh Vishnu Dhamapurkar
account no.;-------- 00801000052420 / client id # 6568028
address : 5/57, GAUTAMI MATA NAGAR, B G KHER ROAD, WORILI, MUMBAI - 400 018.

In month July & Oct bank debited AQB of Rs.827.37 from my account.

Original request for reversal was lodged though net banking on 11/10/2010, that was first time I realised that Bank charges for April-June AQB was levied and bank has changed the stipulated minimum balance for Savings account to Rs.10000/-.

Do you think that one sided declaration of raising “minimum stipulated balance” by mentioning the same in account statement or website, where there is always good chance that customer might overlook the same, and that too without our written confirmation, bind us to pay such a huge charges?

My account was opened in year 2004 and from that time never i have missed maintaining minimum balance of Rs.5000/- stipulated at the point of opening of an account.

If my AQB is not reversed, I shall be compelled to close my account immediately. In the future I assure to maintain new AQB balance, if I close the account within 1 year you shall have right to collect amount you would reverse on my current request. So this is not empty request to save myself from charges, but to build long term banking relationship.

I once again humbly request your good self to reverse AQB charges.

Apr 28, 2010

Over charging interest

I am Hardik Doshi from Mumbai, I had taken a Floating Home Loan from Centurion Bank Of Punjab Ltd in August 2007 @ 12.79% p.a. Later the Bank was taken over by HDFC Bank Ltd.

Currently the Home Loan Rates for New customers which All bank including HDFC Bank Ltd is offering is around 9% p.a.. However still i am being charged 13.25% p.a.

Although my loan was with floating interest the bank is not willing to reduce the interest rates which is resulting in annual loss of almost Rs 200000.00 ( Rs Two Lacs Only ) per year

Hence kindly help me in the same

Hardik Doshi
Off No 3A, Anandi Villa, 12 Lajpatrai Road,

Vile Parle (W), Mumbai 400056.

Tel :- 0091-22- 26184345 / 26184346.

Telefax :- 0091-22-26184346.