HDFC BANK / ONE ASSIST MFEE

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC BANK / ONE ASSIST MFEE

Amrit921

Sep 7, 2019

Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.

ONE ASSIST FEE added without CONSENT
Hi, My credit card has been charged with ONE ASSIST FEE without my permission. Kindly reverse these charges immediately. Total of Rs. 1517 (ONE ASSIST FEE) has been charged.

Card ending number : 5781
If i didn't return my money i will cancel my credit card.

Name: Amrit Lal
riyasebastian

Aug 21, 2019

ONE ASSIST FEE added without CONSENT

Hi, My credit card has been charged with ONE ASSIST FEE without my permission. Kindly reverse these charges immediately. Total of Rs. 1800 (ONE ASSIST FEE) and Rs 500 (late payment fee) has been charged. I have raised this dispute several times on email but I have not received any solution.

Name: Riya Sebastian
Bank: HDFC
Snigdha Srivastava

Jul 30, 2019

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 2020/- was debited from my credit card without my permission.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:2020/- This amount includes 1399 for One assist and 600 for late fee . I am charged a late fee for not being able to pay this amount which is not acceptable . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.

Please refund this amount as soon as possible.

Credit card ****5258

SNIGDHA SRIVASTAVA
Pooja Neeli

Jul 18, 2019

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card end with 2465 and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 2999 from my credit card on 16th June 2019 towards One ASSIST PLAN.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:2999. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.

As i am requesting this membership cancellation with 30days of "force subscription" i should be able to get refund without hassle.

Deducted date : 16th June 2019
Name : Pooja Nilewar
Mob-6305911349
Subhadip0013

Jul 1, 2019

HDFC ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card end with 3168 and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 2999 from my credit card on 18th June 2019 towards One ASSIST PLAN.

Deducted date : 18th June 2019
Name : Subhadip Das
Mob-9007758999
pramodb88

HDFC ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card on 17th May 2019 towards One ASSIST PLAN.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:1899 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.

Deducted date : 17th May 2019
Name : Pramod Bachche
Mob-7795452301
pramodb88

Cancellation of One Assist Membership

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I found that without any intimation you have activated one assist membership and deducted the amount 1899/- from my credit card without my permission on 17th May 2019.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1899/- . Please deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.
This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it will happens again then i will cancel my credit card.

Kindly refund in my credit card account.

Pramod Bachche
transaction date- 17th May 2019
Sanatan Sarkar

Refund My OneAssist MFee

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. Amount of 1399/- was debited from my credit card ending with 6429 without my permission on 28/05/2019
Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1399/- . Please deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.

SANATAN SARKAR
Balu tidame

May 30, 2019

One assist mfee

Mere 28/05/2019 ko 1399 debit Kiya gaya he muje khuc pata ni cala plz my amount refunded hona cahiye ki chij ke apne mere pise debit Kiya he plz mu
je pata calna chaye ya

srinivas.Lolam

May 25, 2019

Hdfc Bank — One Assist MFEE

cancellation of one assist
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card without my permission on 13 th may 2019 and last year also 1200.

I never excepted this from HDFC Bank. last year also same happend , Now this is again another pain top of it.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 3099 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info.

L.srinivas

Mobile no: 9945445814
Credit card ending no: 2947
Deducted date 13/05/2019
Nrajkumarv

May 9, 2019

cancellation of one assist

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card without my permission on 8 th may 2019.

I never excepted this from HDFC Bank. First of all i was forced for this subscription on personal loan, Now this is again another pain top of it.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1899 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info.

N RAJKUMAR

happytoassist

May 6, 2019

Dear Nagamani,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [email protected] in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist
Nagamani_kalla

May 1, 2019

Refund My OneAssist MFee

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. Amount of 1399/- was debited from my credit card ending with 9167 without my permission on 08/04/2019

Nagamani Kalla
narender malisetty

Apr 22, 2019

Cancellation of one time assist and unauthorized transaction

Dear sir, madam
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder. the bank has auto debited Rs. 2999.00 from my credit card number ending with 2565,without my concern on date 20/4/2019 which shows MFEE for one assist.
I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership , so its a request that please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs. 2999.00
If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.
This is totally unacceptable from HDFC bank.
Kindly refund my money.

Narender Malishetty
CARD NO ****2565.
Deduction on 20/4/2019
Vishu748482

Feb 9, 2019

Cancel my one assist plan

HDFC Bank are the one who directed me to ONE ASSIST but really this company is not taking any request and auto payment mode is activated in my credit card. When I asked for the HDFC Bank help they are not responsible.

I din't expect this irresponsible behaviour from HDFC

I'm using HDFC CREDIT CARD SINCE LAST 4 YEAR CARD NUMBER ENDING with 8**4.My account is activated with ONE ASSIST MFEE and charged Amount 1299 Rs with out my knowledge. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account.

Also this is unfair that you cannot deduct the amount from the credit card without prior notice through call/message.
And HDFC Bank also has to recheck this issue with the Auto Payment modes.

This is th2nd year I'm requesting again for the cancellation of this ONE ASSIST plan. Please kindly take a notice and CANCEL the plan and repay my amount Rs.1299 as soon as possible.

So request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card, and refund my money also.

HDFC one assist customer care number 9956557460
Gotta Venkatesh

Feb 4, 2019

one assist mfee

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 1399/- was debited from my credit card without my permission on 02 February 2019

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1399/- . Please deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me the deducted amount.

Kindly refund in my credit card account.

Credit card ****1868

SANJEEV KUMAR
Arvind singh 687171

Jan 22, 2019

And HDFC Bank also has to recheck this issue with the Auto Payment modes.

This is the 2nd year I'm requesting again for the cancellation of this ONE ASSIST plan. Please kindly take a notice and CANCEL the plan and repay my amount Rs.1299 as soon as possible.

HDFC one assist customer care number 9956557460
Raju Sharma 984622

Jan 21, 2019

ShadabKM

One assist auto debit
Hi am using hdfc credit card last year itself I cancelled one assist registration and also get half amount as refund but now this year also I debited 1399 Without any intimation and my permission,please refund my amount asap.

Shadab Ahmed K M
vikaspomane

HDFC Credit Card - One Assist Fraud
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1399 from my credit card without my permission on 31 DECEMBER 2018.

HDFC One Assist Helpline Number 09956557460

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1399 .
Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount. This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info.

One Assist Relationship No. 6015 909

Shadab Ahmed K M
vikaspomane

Jan 3, 2019

HDFC Credit Card - One Assist Fraud

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1399 .

One Assist Relationship No. 6015 909
happytoassist

Dec 24, 2018

Dear Juliet,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed, your membership cancellation is in process vide service request number 3796865. However, you are not entitled for any refund, as you need to cancel membership within 30 days of subscription.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Sumanyadav677

Dec 22, 2018

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 1799 from my credit card in Feb 2018 towards renewal of One ASSIST PLAN.

This services was activated in 2017 but I didn't use it and I have not been informed of auto renewal. I don't like to continue this service.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:1799 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.Assist Hdfc customer care number 9297607O27

Deducted date : 9th Feb 2018
Name : Juliet Lopez
Card ending number : 8663
One ASSIST Member ID : 1707325
RANI KHATUN

Dec 18, 2018

PLEASE DEACTIVATE ONE ASSIST MFEE

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card without my permission on 15 DECEMBER 2018.

Rani khatun

Deducted date : 15 december 2018
Name : Rani khatun
Card ending num : 4011

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...