HDFC BANK / ONE ASSIST MFEE

Nar697

Feb 21, 2020

Refund My OneAssist MFee

Cancel & Refund My OneAssist MFee
Without my concern /confirmation one assists plan is activated and deducted Rs 1899/- from my HDFC credit card. Please cancel that plan and refund the amount. Card ending number without ***6565.
And HDFC Bank customer support system is very bad.
As i am requesting this membership cancellation with 30days of "force subscription" i should be able to get refund without hassle.

Deducted date :03/02/2020
Name : Naresh Ram
Mob-6290851970
Nar697

Feb 21, 2020

OneOne assist fraud company including HDFC

One assist fraud company including HDFC
Cancellation of One Assist Membership
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1899/- from my credit card number ending with 6565 without my concern on date:03/02/2020. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1899/- otherwise file a case at district consumer court.

Naresh Ram
6290851970
Transaction Date 03/02/2020

Feb 20, 2020

One assist fraud company including HDFC

Cancellation of One Assist Membership
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 8747 without my concern on date:12/02/2020. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1399/- otherwise file a case at district consumer court
Contact no. 7380444674
Harsh2002

Feb 12, 2020

One assist mfee

My credit card got deducted with Rs1,374 for one assist.I request you to kindly refund it as i dont want it otherwise i will block my card.Registered number is 9075657319.
Harsh2002

Feb 12, 2020

One assist mfee

My credit card got deducted with Rs.1,374 for one assist.I request you to return my money back.I dont want this one assist.My registered number is 9075657319.So kindly refund my amount.

Jan 4, 2020

Credit card insurance

Please deactivate my credit card insurance...and get back my money.. quickly..I don't want any benefits please send back my money
NITINJ_LKO

Dec 27, 2019

charged Rs. 1399 without any intimation.

Dear sir/Madam,

As you have charged Rs. 1399 without any intimation.Amount deduct date 10-10-2019.So kindly reversed the whole amount back to my credit card from which you have deducted.

My registered mobile number is 9415086977. If you will not reversed the amount then I will block this credit card forever and for this only you are responsible.

So pleases Refund my amount Rs.1399
das28ghy

Dec 20, 2019

cancellation of one assist

HDFC BANK - ONE ASSIST MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION

Cancellation of one assist
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I want to cancel my membership from One Assist.

Kindly deactivate ONE ASSIST membership

Membership ID : 1002132007

s kr das
Shubhamtiwaei

Dec 19, 2019

Refund my amount

Dear sir/Madam,

As you have charged Rs. 1399 without any intimation.Amount deduct date 18.12.2019.So kindly reversed the whole amount back to my credit card from which you have deducted.

My registered mobile number is 7740816727. If you will not reversed the amount then I will block this credit card forever and for this only you are responsible.

So pleases Refund my amount Rs.1399
Devkirush

Dec 18, 2019

Cancellation of one assist membership

Cancellation of one assist
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card without my permission on 03-10-2019 and last year also 1899.

I never excepted this from HDFC Bank. last year also same happend , Now this is again another pain top of it.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount asap. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info.

Kindly, refund my amount.
Otherwise I will deactivate or blog my credit card whic am using currently..

Cust ID : 70756207
Credit card no: ******9833

Devi

Dec 13, 2019

HDFC BANK - ONE ASSIST MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION

Cancellation of one assist
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1899 from my credit card without my permission on 11-12-2019 and last year also 1899.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 3798 . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info.

Kindly, refund my amount.

Cust ID : 44334032

Dec 13, 2019

DEACTIVATE MY ONE ASSIST MEMBERSHIP

Deactive my one assists plan
I am Using HDFC Credit card. I View my online statement that an amount of 1899/- was debited from my credit card without my permission on December 2019

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1899/- . Please deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me the deducted amount.

Card No : ****6570

Mobile No :9710484175
Cust ID : 44334032
Visu83

Dec 12, 2019

Cancel & Refund My OneAssist MFee

Without my concern /confirmation one assists plan is activated and deducted Rs 1899/- from my HDFC credit card. Please cancel that plan and refund the amount. Card ending number without ***4660.
And HDFC Bank customer support system is very bad. So many times I tried to call customer care number. But, not connected to customer care executive.
Jayanthns

Dec 10, 2019

Deactivate my one assists plan

Hi, without any confirmation or any information one assists plan is activated and deducted RS 1899 from my HDFC credit card. Please cancel the plan and refund the amount. Card ending number 4529
amol2659

Dec 4, 2019

Deactive my one assists plan

I am Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 1899/- was debited from my credit card without my permission on November 2019

Credit card ****9615
Mobile number 9657899684
Custmer ID 55180541
swadeshsampad

Dec 3, 2019

One assist mfee

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 1899/- was debited from my credit card without my permission on 19/10/2019

Credit card ****3141

Swadesh Sampad Mohanty
bansi1204

Nov 30, 2019

Deactivate One assist membership & refund my money

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 1899/- was debited from my credit card without my permission on November 2019

Credit card ****0395
Mobile number 9466878268
Maheshgupta73772

Nov 28, 2019

Cancel my one assist plan

HDFC Bank are the one who directed me to ONE ASSIST but really this company is not taking any request and auto payment mode is activated in my credit card. When I asked for the HDFC Bank help they are not responsible.

I din't expect this irresponsible behaviour from HDFC

I'm using HDFC CREDIT CARD SINCE LAST 4 YEAR CARD NUMBER ENDING with 8**4.My account is activated with ONE ASSIST MFEE and charged Amount 1299 Rs with out my knowledge. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account.

Also this is unfair that you cannot deduct the amount from the credit card without prior notice through call/message.
And HDFC Bank also has to recheck this issue with the Auto Payment modes.

This is th2nd year I'm requesting for the cancellation of this ONE ASSIST plan. Please kindly take a notice and CANCEL the plan and repay my amount Rs.1299 as soon as possible.

So request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card, and refund my money also.

HDFC one assist customer care number 9956557460
Kovarthanan

Nov 5, 2019

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 1899/- was debited from my credit card without my permission on 04 November 2019

Credit card ****6707
Mobile number 8903141137
madhusudhanprasadmv

Oct 9, 2019

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 2599/- was debited from my credit card without my permission.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:2599/- This amount includes 2599 for One assist. I am charged fee for not being able to pay this amount which is not acceptable . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.

Please refund this amount as soon as possible.

Credit card ****6989

Madhusudhan Prasad
Amrit921

Sep 7, 2019

Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.

ONE ASSIST FEE added without CONSENT
Hi, My credit card has been charged with ONE ASSIST FEE without my permission. Kindly reverse these charges immediately. Total of Rs. 1517 (ONE ASSIST FEE) has been charged.

Card ending number : 5781
If i didn't return my money i will cancel my credit card.

Name: Amrit Lal
riyasebastian

Aug 21, 2019

ONE ASSIST FEE added without CONSENT

Hi, My credit card has been charged with ONE ASSIST FEE without my permission. Kindly reverse these charges immediately. Total of Rs. 1800 (ONE ASSIST FEE) and Rs 500 (late payment fee) has been charged. I have raised this dispute several times on email but I have not received any solution.

Name: Riya Sebastian
Bank: HDFC
Snigdha Srivastava

Jul 30, 2019

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I got a message that an amount of 2020/- was debited from my credit card without my permission.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:2020/- This amount includes 1399 for One assist and 600 for late fee . I am charged a late fee for not being able to pay this amount which is not acceptable . Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.

Please refund this amount as soon as possible.

Credit card ****5258

SNIGDHA SRIVASTAVA
Pooja Neeli

Jul 18, 2019

ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card end with 2465 and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 2999 from my credit card on 16th June 2019 towards One ASSIST PLAN.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs:2999. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me all the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFEE without customer's info. If it happens again i will cancel my credit card.

Deducted date : 16th June 2019
Name : Pooja Nilewar
Mob-6305911349
Subhadip0013

Jul 1, 2019

HDFC ONE ASSIST MFEE ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I'm Using HDFC Credit card end with 3168 and I found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 2999 from my credit card on 18th June 2019 towards One ASSIST PLAN.

Deducted date : 18th June 2019
Name : Subhadip Das
Mob-9007758999

SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Saiprasad Corporation Ltd.
    Sir I have invested Rs. 15,000/- in Sai Prasad...
    torrent power ltd - Asking 4,099,37 rupees to give new connection
    Listen carefully it's gonna be so interesting. My...
    HDFC - Excess deduction
    Hello Sir, Please help me get my money back from a fraud...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. I...
    RTO Pune - RC is not received
    Hi Team I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda...
    Fresh Menu - No Refund
    I placed an orderon the and paid 165.90/- using...
    revenue department delhi - issue of OBC certificate
    Sir, I submitted an application for issuing OBC...
    Oggy cockroaches - Stop tha oggy cockroaches shows please
    Stop the oggy cockroaches shows it is not good cartoon it...
    jntu kakinada - Payment status is pending for OD
    Dear sir/Madam, I had applied for original degree and...