HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

jonnalagadda satyanarayana

Dec 5, 2015

card payment -not credited

dear sir, kindly note a compliant that I made my card payment in cash on receiving a phone call reminder for payment from your banker in vijayawada and made cash payment to one of your agents vide receipt no.40480506 dt. 04.12.2015 of rs. 10,000-00 and got assurance that will be immediately credit to my credit card account . But , it's fifth of december, now it's 7.40pm till this minute I have't received any message that my credit payment is received by you . they are Srinidhi Associates, door no. 59-5-12/2, ITI bus stop road, Mogulrajapuram, vijayawada,520010. shall i have to lodge a police compliant in this connection.
one more thing is that particular person from that particula srinidhi associates has adivsed to make payment in cash to his collection boy mr. V durga rao collector's id no.513157 and also compelled me to avoid making payment at any of your hdfc bank branches in vijayawada, and tried to make me afraid of any extra charge that will be levied if i make payment in cash at bank branches. So kindy, let me know whether the agent is reliable or not if I WON'T RECEIVE A CREDIT ADVICE FROM YOU , I lodge a compliant with police for better judgement.
an early reply is highly appreciated.
j.satyanarayana
card holder.
vijayawada.
ph no. 9848265849
anilm8037

Dec 3, 2015

ADDRESS CHANGE APPLICATION FILLED BUT NO RESPONSE

DEAR BANKER,
I HAVE A CREDIT CARD THAT CREDIT CARD VALIDITY EXPIRES ON DECEMBER 2015 SO THAT I HAVE FILLED ADDRESS CHANGE APPLICATION FORM DONE SIGN ON THAT FORM AND SENT TO CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT THROUGH SPEED POST TO TIRUVAMIYUR DELIVERED AT 01/12/2015. SO PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT CREDIT CARD I WANT NEW CREDIT CARD WITH PIN ON MY NEW ADDRESS.

REGARDS,
ANIL N. MADPELLIWAR
Email:- [email protected]

contact no. - 9850601741
achuansar88

Dec 2, 2015

credit card

I can't get my application reference number
dear customer care i have applied for hdfc credit card on last October 2015, i have application number CC24164518 I HAVE GIVEN ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO THE PERSON WHO CAME TO COLLECT IT SINCE THEN NO REPLY NO REFERENCE NUMBER GENERATED .AT-LEAST TELL ME THE STATUS SO THAT I CAN APPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Regards ANZAR HN
Contact no 9995506371
Email id - [email protected] or [email protected]
VINEET SINGH sirari

Nov 27, 2015

I can't get my application reference number

dear customer care i have applied for hdfc credit card on 20/11/2015 i have application number CC24994440 I HAVE GIVEN ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO THE PERSON WHO CAME TO COLLECT IT SINCE THEN NO REPLY NO REFFERENCE NUMBER GENERATED ATLEAST TELL ME THE STATUS SO THAT I CAN APPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Regards vineet singh sirari
Contact no -8010265015
Email id [email protected]
jerrin james

Nov 26, 2015

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST

I have been charged for Rs. 682.86 Dr/- against RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL on 10/11/2015. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.HDFC Bank /credit card agent have nowhere mentioned this kind of a fee during or after the process of card issue. I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. .Please slove this problem. I am not understanding that,why for an established bank like HDFC have to incur hidden charges to its customers,while other bankers do not practice this.Even the amount debited from the card in this regard is not been notified through SMS.What if the customers are aware of these charges? . What matters us is the untold charges which is getting debited.Any policy which is been followed by the bank should also be conversant to the customers.This is strictly against the RIGHTS of a customer.

I am not going to pay this amount until unless i get a genuine clarification regarding this matter.Awaiting reply

With Regards,

JERRIN JAMES
Mob:9535854889
hdfc santosh

Nov 26, 2015

credit card applied but not any response

Credit Card Status
I would like to inform you that I have applied for a new HDFC credit card on 15-11-2015 with application no CC22847065 but till now i have not received any status on that.

Can you please share the reference no for this application to my mobile and please let me know when i will get the credit card .

My contact No:- 8013109970

Santosh Singh
Ekambaram Reddy

Nov 25, 2015

Credit Card Status

I would like to inform you that I have applied for a new HDFC credit card on 09-11-2015 with application no CC24878746 but till now i have not received any status on that.

My contact No:- 9493384336

Ekambaram.
Pinku Sharma

Nov 23, 2015

Regarding HDFC Credit Card

Hai sir I applied for a credit card from your bank on 11.10.2015.Then received CC24893163 / Ref.No.################
The customer care contact me on 21.11.2015, 23.11.2015 & 24.11.2015 told me that your credit card is in progress, all the necessary steps have been done. But i didn't received my credit till date. Please take action as soon as possible and let me know the status whereas you are giving my credit card or not.

Thanking you, awaiting your kind response

Pinku Sharma
Akasva Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
D-5 Ground Floor, Sector-10
Noida
my cont. No. - 9899729161, 9813622944
E-mail- [email protected], [email protected]
Adarsha KS

Nov 23, 2015

CREDIT CARD STATUS

I would like to inform you that I have applied for a new HDFC credit card on 04-11-2015 with application no CC24520326 but till now i have not received any status on that.

My contact No:- 9632024328

Adarsha
shianu9183

Nov 22, 2015

CREDIT CARD STATUS

I have applied for credit card and received acknowledgement with ref.No.15111316760920W6,My application No.CC24380172.
Could pl let me know the status of application.
My contact No.9630055112
Rgds/ys
Jagadeesh SL

Nov 19, 2015

Regarding Delay in New Credit card

I would like to inform you that I have applied for a new HDFC credit card on 31-10-2015 with application no CC24471894-, but till now I have not received application reference number for the same.

HDFC bank had committed to generate application reference number within 7 days. Still not received. If your not provide credit card please return my all documents.

We request you to please do the needful.

Warm Regards
Jagadeesh Lakshmi S
dinesh_shetty

Nov 19, 2015

Invalid charges

Dear Bankers ,

I'm the HDFC credit card holder, I have been using credit card from past 4 years and made 8-10 lakhs transactions . Hewever last month due to holidays I'm unable t make the payment of Rs/- 488 on time . Apologies for the delay . This month bill got generated and I have been charged for 416+100 = 516 as penalty . its really disappointed for me being a genuine customer why should I pay such invalid charges . My due amount is only 488 rupees why you people charged 110% fine ?
I m sorry I will not pay my due amount and willing to cancel this credit card immediately.

Name : Dinesh Shetty
HDFC credit card number :############ 0199

Please reach me on 9035524007 for further clarifications

Dinesh Shetty
Sathisha kh

Nov 16, 2015

I have applied for credit card but No response

Dear sir..

My Name is sathisha kh I have applied for credit card, I have given my all documents but no response for ur end. I am waiting for past 2Months. I have called customer care also we are told me like send your resident address proff and later wright so I have sended that also but still I din get any response to ur End. Please chek and do Needfully sir..

Application No- 15101416114530S2
Mobile No-8892373957/ 8147375987
Y Srinivasu

Nov 13, 2015

CREDIT CARD STATUS

I have applied for credit card and received acknowledgement with ref.No.15103011491890S3,My application No.CC24782086.
Could pl let me know the status of application.
My contact No.9849603635
Rgds/ys

Nov 9, 2015

Regarding delay in new credit card.

I would like to inform you that I have applied for a new HDFC credit card, application no CC24227363,
disapproved my cc becz signature mismatch. after i have downloaded appln & modify signature
send manager to chenni, MY application no CC24227363, REF No : 15101013801870S2, but till now I have not received,

We request you to please do the needful.

Warm Regards
V RAVI KUMAR

HOMBAIAH

Nov 8, 2015

CC24505134

SIR/MADAM APP IN 1510301552785OS2 MY CREDIT CARD STATUS PLEASE
+919945438666

Nov 5, 2015

what the status of my credit card

dear team,

our home verificaton done and tele verification done why till now not received the credit card why?i want status asap on priority.
application no - CC24062311
vijay negi

Nov 4, 2015

refference no not generated

dear customer care i have applied for hdfc credit card on 29-09-2015 i have application number CC24260378 I HAVE GIVEN ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO THE PERSON WHO CAME TO COLLECT IT SINCE THEN NO REPLY NO REFFERENCE NUMBER GENERATED ATLEAST TELL ME THE STATUS SO THAT I CAN APPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE

REGARDS VIJAY - 9958686838
Prakom

Nov 3, 2015

Credit card not receive

I am not receive to my new credit card so pls check status as below mention............

Applicant Name - Prakash Chand Jangid

Prakash Chand Jangid
RAHULLA PATHAN

Nov 1, 2015

OLD CREDIT CARD STATUS

I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT MY OLD CREDIT CARD NO ############ 0088 HDFC BANK SUPERIA CARD.
WHY IT IS BLOCKED.
nishantsingh.seo

Oct 31, 2015

Not received my HDFC credit card

Recently I had applied for a credit card and all my formalities have finished and done perfectly. I got a message regarding credit card password and in that message they informed me your credit card ending **** no please change the password of atm pin.. but still have not received my credit card and still I did not receive any application no to login.. so help me out pls do contact me. 9540169611
vuppu shankar

Oct 30, 2015

credit card

i would like to know my purchase and respective account statement on the credit card which i used.
send to my email: [email protected], contact no is: 7661058883.
Bhaktaboje

Oct 28, 2015

Dear HDFC....
Recently I had applied for a credit card and all my formalities have finished and done perfectly. I got a message regarding credit card password and in that message they informed me your credit card ending **** no please change the passward of atm pin.. but still have not received my credit card and still I did not receive any application no to login.. so help me out pls do contact me... 99986783299 9036666081
e.nagaraj

Oct 27, 2015

Credit Card is not receiving.

Hai sir I am apply for your bank credit card on 01.10.2015.Then received cc.no.24518250 / Ref.No.15100714465820SI
The customer care contact me 12.10.2015 a telephonic call and send my credit card.But my credit card not receiving my hand end till date 27.10.2015.So, please kindly request my credit card send my address.

E.Nagaraj
Tamin Granites
251,Manali ponneri high rd
chennai-68
cell.9444827582.
Rakeshgayab86

Oct 24, 2015

Want clear status of credit card applied for

This is Rakesh Kumar Tiwari.
I have applied for credit card but its disapproved because of mismatch of signature. After this I submit declaration letter suggested by banking person of my hdfc branch...I want to know about my latest status and solution for disapproved.

Pls tell me