HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

victory_vimal

Jun 29, 2015

Lost Credit Card Tracking Number

I have lost my Credit Card Application Tracking number.

Please send me an SMS again to 9003749478.

Thanks in advance.
c rahul reddy

Jun 28, 2015

credit card

i applied for credit card on june 2nd 2015...but i hope that my application reference number is deleted accidentally.....so please send the application reference number to my registered number 9000076673 and [email protected]
ramkumar1511

Jun 27, 2015

Reg.status of my credit card

I have recently applied for HDFC Credit card. i got a call from HDFC they told your card will delivery soon, but still i am not receive my Credit card, so kindly conform my credit card status. email - [email protected]
shinded77

Jun 23, 2015

I have not receive credit card

I have recently applied for HDFC Credit card. After attending confirmation and verification call, I got sms with Application Reference no. (16 Digit no). But I accidentally deleted the sms and hence cannot check the application status online.

please give of my application no. on my cell no 9420297309 & [email protected]
Alka Jadhav

Jun 22, 2015

bill not correct

please give me the right amount on my bill.
Kamal Jain90171

Jun 22, 2015

Credit Card

I have missplaced my reference number so how can i track the application status

Kamal Jain
vaghela

Jun 19, 2015

credit card status

Hiii

I have applied credit card application on 15 th June, now checking time status shows disapproved.

What is reason behind that???

Please tell.

Reference no.15061511455200Y0

Mobile number-9904144362
Laxmikanth121

Jun 17, 2015

No Upates on Credit card

Dear friends,

Please let me know the status of My credit card,
Application No:15061015096750S2

Laxmikanth
anirudhvijayam

Jun 17, 2015

STATUS OF HDFC CREDIT CARD

I lost my hdfc credit card reference number so how to know the status of my hdfc credit card application status...? plz kindly reply me
vangavaragu

Jun 15, 2015

lost of credit card application reference no

My name is Rakesh Vangavaragu
D.O.B:- 01/08/1993
Mobile Number:- +91-9940234839

Please send me the reference number(urgent) so i can track the status
vaibhav guhagarkar

Jun 11, 2015

i don't get credit card

i don't get credit card
I have applied credit card all verification has been done . Please call me 9890835859

vaibhav
Sudipta_Das03

Jun 7, 2015

HDFC Credit Card-

I have been a regular customer of HDFC bank some two years back when I was holding your card as the only credit card(irrespective of having salary account in another bank). But, during the Month of September-October 2014, I had sent an application requesting for Card-closure to HDFC Bank's Chennai Address. I received an sms from them on 15-Oct-2014 with the statement exactly like "Dear Customer, Credit Card has been processed for closure as per your request. Letter Intimation Sent. hdfcbank" [ I have the sms; but missed out on the hard-copy due to house-shifting. Never expected to face this issue].

For the last few days, I am getting constant calls stating that some transaction amounting to 7K has been made using my credit card last month. When, told that the credit card is already blocked and they have also accepted that the card is blocked. When the card is blocked, how come transaction is being made.
I have been told that until this is closed some legal action can be taken.

For your Information : When I had requested for card-closure, they had asked me to close all the outstanding and that is the pre-requisite for card closure. I did the same and they had blocked the card.

This is disdainful to face such issues with a premium bank like HDFC.
Requesting you to kindly help me to address this. This additional payment against cards(HDFC) seems to be never-ending.

Sudipta
shrinath.shivaraju

May 24, 2015

Credit Card

HI This Shrinath I Apply Credit card I dont no whats Happen status . I don't' have Application 16 Digital number Also My Mobile Number 8722069999 Email Id [email protected] Please send me details about my email ID or Call me .
MOHAMEDWASIM.MOHAMED

May 23, 2015

lost of credit card application reference no

My name is Mohamed wasim. A
D.O.B:- 05/07/1991
Application Number:- CC22314906
Mobile Number:- +91-9940691519

Please send me the reference number so i can track the status
chethusanju

I am not sure what is the status of my application. No emails and no calls.

please send the application reference to this mobile no 9738489460 or [email protected]
chethusanju

anugowda

still i have not receive credit card

This is inform u that i have applied for a credit card since 05 may 2015 & this is my application number 15050418191200S2 but still i have not received
my credit card & i unable to track the status also kindly chech and let me know

Anu B D

15050418191200S2
tarunyuvi

May 19, 2015

still i have not receive credit card

this is inform u that i have applied my credit card since 13 may 2015 but still i have not received my credit card and any confirmation call from your side & i have unable to track due to some technical problem your credit card tracking website so i have request u kindly check and inform as soon as possible

Tarun sharma
mbarao

May 16, 2015

Application status

I applied for duplicate credit card as the existing one blocked.Existing card details are as below

Name of card holder M.B.ADINARAYANA RAO
Card No. ################

DOB 10/6/1966
Email id [email protected]
Address 8-3-167/29,Sidhardhanagar(North),Hyderabad-38
Mobile No. 94400002136

May 13, 2015

Credit card

I applied credit card 20days back but still am not getting card and any information ,please inform what is my credit card position my application number 15042718739720S4 iam trying to tracking applications its not working ,i think worast bank of HDFC
pawan.arora

May 12, 2015

My name is pawan arora
D.O.B:- 20/02/1990
Application Number:- CC22247438
Mobile Number:- 7814405867

Please send me the reference number so i can track the status.
rammohan_hyd

May 12, 2015

i dodnt get credir card

I have applied credit card all verification has been done . findmy reference no below

15041310647610S3

Ram
creditcard

May 11, 2015

creditcardciblireport

mohan R credit card no.############ 0648 date of birth .30/9/1973 address 727/3.2nd mainroad.mathikere village .bangalore 560054 my cibil report sl no110101420561130S2 . i want my cancal cibil report
pavan.r123

May 5, 2015

hdfc credit card made payment through my other bank debit card deducted but transaction failed showing in receipt

hi hdfc,
today i made credit card payment through my other bank debit card showing transaction failure but deducted amount from my other bank account please let me know status or esle refund back money.

Tansaction reference number-DADB3785762914

card details:-
pavan reddy
dob-07-06-1990
hdfc credit card number-############ 8689
address-hcl technologies bang

my other bank a/c no-136610100049079

please make needful ASAP.

Thanks& regards
pavan reddy

tameemcomplaint

Apr 28, 2015

Credit card denied

I have applied for hdfc credit card. But without any reason they have denied.. actually we have applied in a group of around 5 menbers..but every one they got the credit card but i am the senior in my office nd i m taking more salary than others but my card got rejected..
All the verification was done

Ref no 15042211300740S2