HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

shurav

Sep 9, 2016

very bad way of making fool by HDFC credit card department

I am a regular customer of HDFc bank, with my savings account and credit card from the same bank, from last 12 months or so, I have been using HDFC credit card, From June 2016, the financial condition was very bad, hence I could not pay the minimum amount, hence I was fined with Rs. (700+1300) apart from this, there were some taxes, I requested them sending around 10-20 mails to different departments that my condition was not well, so I could not pay the amount, they constantly kept saying that I need to pay all this penalty now, however, the penalties would be removed from the total amount, I dont understand, if my financial condition is bad now, what is the benefit of removing the penalties from the total amount. I clearly told them, I cant pay more than 2000 now, they are not listening, stopped sending me replies of the mail, instead they are calling me again and again, to pay the amount, then they have started people to my home, even after I have paid Rs. 2000 in July, August and Rs. 3000 this month. I have no option left. Please suggest me a way out.
santoshgupta

May 27, 2016

Late fees imposed by bank.

I'm u r loyal credit card holder since long, punctuapunctually making payment but I was shocked to know that late fess charges of Rs .700 .imposed as I had deposited cheque on 20.5.2016 still authorities has imposed late fess charges. I hereby request u to kindly reverse the late fees charges of Rs.700.

My card no.############ 1654
Contact no.09819824126
ijaz7376

Apr 19, 2016

Credit Card denied

I have applied for Credit Card thrice and every time they reject the application (16040619578020W1) without stating any reason. Also, if they know that they will deny the application then why to call me again and again for credit card offers.

I am not sure on what basis HDFC offers credit Cards. I don't have any dues from any bank nor any other bank have charged me any interest on whatsoever.

For the same area pincode, HDFC is offering credit cards to people having less net income.

Is there any reference system in getting credit card also????

Such a PATHETIC and UNPROFESSIONAL service !!!

Ijaz Khan

sachg31

Jan 18, 2016

Credit card rejected

I am Sachin Gaikwad this is the 3rd I have applied for CC but unfortunately rejected. HDFC guys never shows courtesy to me inform that your card has been rejected for this reason. I tried to contact them they are not picking up my call. At least you should have inform me for what reason my card been rejected. This is the 3rd and worst experience with HDFC CC service. Application No.(We acknowledge your HDFCBank Credit card Appln CC25648173 Check status on www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track post 4 days under Ref 16011120159870W1)

Sachin Gaikwad.

credit settillemeny

Credit Card settilement and Pay Ment
sir my name is lakshmana rao pydi , my card number is ################ ,my card limit is 150000 rs,in September 2014 iam goto settlement ,they are settled total amount of 120000,(in total 6 installments ,and each installment is 20300) iam also successfully pay 5 installments .But one installment pending ,even that amount also i paid in three instalments but time is lapse due to my personal problems ,but today the HDFC authoirities send a mail your settillement is not done because of time lapse so total 129000 rs statement given tome ,iam paying full amount but they are not agree with my argument .any penalty amount i can pay but total 129000 how to i pay ,this is my problem so pls kindly issue and give me a relief ---my english is so little so please kindly co --opra, my mail id is [email protected] so pls giveme suggestion and resolve my problem --thanking you sir

Credit Card settilement and Pay Ment

sir my name is lakshmana rao pydi , my card number is ################ ,my card limit is 150000 rs,in September 2014 iam goto settlement ,they are settled total amount of 120000,(in total 6 installments ,and each installment is 20300) iam also successfully pay 5 installments .But one installment pending ,even that amount also i paid in three instalments but time is lapse due to my personal problems ,but today the HDFC authoirities send a mail your settillement is not done because of time lapse so total 129000 rs statement given tome ,iam paying full amount but they are agree with my argument .any penalty amount i can pay but total 129000 how to i pay ,this is my problem so pls kindly issue and give me a relief ---my english is so little so please kindly co --opra, my mail id is [email protected] so pls giveme suggestion and resolve my problem --thanking you sir
amit21Parmar

Nov 20, 2015

need emi options for my card payments

Dear hdfc bank
Its being privilaged using ur hdfc credit card from years
Good support from the credit cards department
I have made a shopping from my credit card on 5th of november of amt 61000 around
N need to pay by emi have called the customer care service and the saying you card dont have emi facility for now.
Please help me out
I needed to be paid by emi for my convenience..
Cn check my previous record I always have paid my payment before due date
Giving my details below.....Please let me know if any help u cn give.....
HDFC SUPERIA CARD
AMIT R RAVHIBHAI
################
123mustu

Nov 14, 2015

delay of card and not any information

I have applied for credit card and received acknowledgement with ref.No.15110412969330w1,My application No.CC24570505.Could pl let me know the status of application.My contact No.9769299072 and my email id is
prakash_pogaku

Sep 5, 2015

IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment

Dear All,

Request you to kindly look into the matter as I am having IndusInd Bank Credit Card (Coral Platinum) No. ################, on my name viz. PRAKASH POGAKU.

I have lost my Job due to family problem, as my nephew got road accident on 15th January, 2015 and he died on 23rd January, 2015, as I took some leaves to handled this family critical situation and I was on probation period at that time and my company asked me to resign voluntarily. From 14th March, 2015 to till date I am Job Less and my wife is also not earning as she is a house-wife.

My payment to above mentioned card was regular upto March 2015 at least, I was paying Minimum Bear Amount, but from March 2015 to till date I am job less and having my hard time to handle my family as I am surviving by my wife and two children aged 10 and 8, all they are dependents on me.

I have narrated my critical situation about Job Less to IndusInd Bank Credit Card Team with Officer (Jyoti, Tushar and Adil Khan) and informed that as soon as I got any Job I will clear all the said dues along with charges and penalties whatever applicable as per terms and conditions of the said bank.

Despite this, the said team is regularly calling me for the payment and sending their recovery agents everyday to harass me.

Kindly advise me as how can I pay the payment even the Minimum Bear Amount if I am not earning at all and not having Job and any other income source, even my wife is also not earning as she is house-wife.

Request you to kindly suggest the situation and co-operate me on this situation.

As the said team is violated the rules and guidelines of RBI and BCSBI's Codes by harassing me and forcing me for payment in under-mentioned ways:
1) Harassing and Forcing for Payment even I am Job Less and informed the same to the said bank.
2) Adil Khan - Senior Member of IndusInd Card Department called me on my nephew's funeral was conducted on 23rd January, 2015. Despite informed on 19th January, 2015 as my nephew was in Coma and begged him to give me some more time to clear the dues but they didn’t listen to me at all.

The above said reasons are stating that IndusInd Bank - Credit Card Team is violating the rules and guidelines of RBI and BCSBI.

Kindly suggest any appropriate solution and inform me how can I pay the Credit Card amount even Minimum Bear Amount, as I am Job Less and I willing to clear the dues once I got any Job in hand, which have already informed the said team.

Prakash Pogaku
enterprises

Aug 28, 2015

still my name is on civil report

My name Afzal rehman patel my pan no.ALJPP7050K I was having hdfc credit card since I have done settlement of credit card. Then to I have the name on cibil so plz remove the name from cibil. I want to take home loan because of cibil report I cant take home loan.
rapsrappy

Jul 26, 2015

Credit Card Paymend to Hyderabad in 2011 and the same i have relocatet

Hi,rs
I am Rahul Joshi, holding Credit Card of HDFC Bank since 2008, Due to some hospitalization issues i hatve been relocated o Hyderabad since 2011, and the same was informed to HDFC Exe. Mr.Ahmed in pune. Now the HDFC bank Kanjur Marg Br,Exe.Mr.Prashant Desai is calling and asking to close the account. Yesterday he was informing to clear and settle the account amounting to Rs 30000/-. Repeatedly ima requesting him that there is a huge financial burden on me due to hospitalization issues. He says that he's no way concerned and only requires 15000/- to paid. Also my aged parents aged 83 yrs and 80 yrs will register a case and file a police complaint and send a team of police from Mumbai to Hyderabad. The language he is using is very abusive and repeatedly calling n number times to Landline Number. The Numbers which i have been receiving calls are 022 61453800 & 6145 3802. Lastly he is s now informing that if i d'ont pay the amount by tomorrow he will take all the legal matters accordingly. Right now i am not in a position to pay 30000/-. Now i am going to lodge a police complaint for the same he informs go immediately that nothing will happen to him.

Could somebody advice me in this regards. IN FUTURE PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR HDFC CREDIT CARD THEY ALWAYS CHEAT PEPOLE AND CHARGE ANY THING THEY ASSUME.

abhicus

Jun 16, 2015

SMS recieved though card was not swapped

Unauthoised Transaction

Sub : Dispute in billing - HDFC Credit Card no.: ############ 9570

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please refer below mail sent to HDFC Customer Care.

Iam daily trying to reach Customer care, but for 5-6 mins the call goes on answering machine & finally when the call reaches to the executive, iam told that waiver is not their authority.

I have used this card for almost more than 10 years & all my payments were on time. This payment was delayed because of HDFC’s mistake.

I got a SMS from HDFC bank though the card was not swapped & when requested I got a waiver. During this tenure my payments were delayed & HDFC have levied me late payment / fiancé charges.

Big mistake done from side was that I used the card as I was told from HDFC staff that I will get waiver.

To get revised bill I am doing this exercise since last 6 months. HDFC Customer Care is not bothered to revert & I am getting response only when payments are kept on hold.

I am ready to make payment for purchases I made, but I won’t pay any unwanted finance / late payment charges levied to my account.

Out of my total outstanding almost 60% are unwanted finance / late payment charges.

Would humbly request you to please grant waiver for late payment / finance charges enable to close the case.

For your reference please see the attachments where I have sent several reminders.

HDFC have sent me sms though the card was not swapped & not accepting thier mistake. This was never expected from such a reputed bank like HDFC. There service levels regarding credit cards are very very pathetic. The Kanjur marg branch dont even have manners to talk. The people over there even go on personal level arguments.

Please help me atleast waive off atleast 30% of charges enable me to close the case & get out of this unwanted torture.

Rgds-Abhijit Chavan
Cell : 99697 99214
abhicus

Jun 16, 2015

Unauthoised Transaction

Sub : Dispute in billing - HDFC Credit Card no.: ############ 9570

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please refer below mail sent to HDFC Customer Care.

Rgds-Abhijit Chavan

kindly do the needful
shrikantby

May 23, 2015

Regarding Finance Charges on HDFC bank Credit Card

My name is Shrikant B Yadav, I am holding a HDFC Bank Visa Signature Credit card (Card no. ############ 6894).

I noticed some finance charges has been charged in my April 2015 statement.

On March 7, 2015 afternoon i called to HDFC bank customer care on 61606161 regarding offers on my credit card.
That time your representative told me that there is Holiday Offer on my card till May 2015 and I have to pay only minimum due amount.
I again confirmed the same offer in April 2015 before making payment.

And after confirmation from your representative, i made payment towards Minimum Due amount on my card.

I am using HDFC bank card since last 5 years and you can check i have never defaulted any amount in past. This time i paid only minimum amount because your representative told me about Holiday offer.

This month also i have paid minimum due amount only, so same thing will repeat this month also.

So Please check conversation history of my calls and take necessary action as it will affect my CIBIL Score.

Please do the needful.
imran khan a

May 10, 2015

auto pay dint work

HDFC Bank

This to inform that I was set for auto pay and my 3 transactions had done successfully.

My recent transaction (2 may) got failed however I had balance in my HDFC debit card.

I thought due to weekend the transaction ia delayed. But when I checked on 4th may still the transaction wasn't done.

I called one of the representatives of HDFC on 61606161 and informed the same. Also I wanted to check for the HDFC Debit card details, so the representative instead of solving my credit card issue transfered the call to Debit Card department.

This is really not acceptable as the issue wasn't given any consideration.

I called for the second time on the same number and I din't mentioned about the debit card this time I knew it is going to be transfered but the called got interrupted and got end without resolution.

There was no call back arranged to get me through my issue of paying the monthly bill.

Instead, late payment charges was added on my Credit Card.

When I tried to pay the 2 may due through HDFC ATM, keeping in mind the amount I transfered more than required however due to late pay charge the transaction wasn't completed.

For a reputed bank, this is not going to raise any goodwill.

If you really take this complaint serious, the very first thing I have no complain, I just request to revert my late charges and accept my 2nd May transaction and please give my a follow up on the same.

I don't want any thing to get connected to my Credit Card transaction that will reduce its importance. Just want a healthy transaction with no due on it.

Please do the needful.

IMRAN ANWAR KHAN
dayakar87

May 5, 2015

Money not credited to Credit card

Hi Sir,

I made credit card payment of 11,655 on 30th/April/2015. The payment mode was through Axis net banking. I received the Transaction number(BUTI3775326677) from Bill Desk. But till today the amount was not received by HDFC.05/05/2015 is the last date for payment Please help me on this.
css21

Apr 23, 2015

Credit card information

I have received a call from no 9136179021 stating that he is calling me from HDFC credit card department to refund the annual fee charged. he was asking me details however i asked to to fiest give my basic details then he tolfd me he wont give the details and if u dont want my service i can visit to branch. and he immediately kept the phone
Nasrullah

Apr 12, 2015

unused credit deducted

On Monday, 30 March 2015 8:09 AM, shaikh nasrullah <[email protected]> wrote:

HDFC Card No: ############ 2320.

HDFC Complain 14156635308 dt_21 Jun'14

Subject: Unconfirmed amount deducted from account for some unconfirmed policy

With reference to the subject standard life complain no : 14156635308 made on on 21 June, after that 4 to 5 times I am complained against that's transaction and your representative neglecting my issue, now they are again and again visiting my home and irritating every month 'monthly statements',

After all i have re complained on dt_7th Jan'15, they want again n again my number last time gave the number and ur representative said I miss the number how can it is possible of that reputed company.

So please look into the matter resolve ASAP as possible i am the classic customer of HDFC last few years i was quit happy with bank given references to many to join but this time it is making me in trouble.

but now also awaiting your feed back since long.....!!!

Kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible,

Shaikh Nasrullah
Mob: +968 94306544,
C/o: +91 8693096605
Sharon lazarus

Feb 11, 2015

Hdfc credit card

My credit card number is ################ i have requested for a closing letter, i am calling customer care number continuously from 20 days but i am not getting any response from them.everyday they promise that the collection team will call me back but neither they have called or the collection team number just rings but no response.

Is there anybody who is responsible to take the ownership and call me . I need my closing letter immediately

Sharon Lazarus
8692941559.
chhajer.pawan

Dec 16, 2014

Harassment and abusing my family members

My name is Pawan, I am holding a credit card of HDFC Bank(no. ############ 7967). I would like to
Already we have paid more than 6k and settled also approach for the settlement the accounts.

Collection agency is calling to my frnds and family members and using abusing language with them. They got the call from +912265565725 and 9004690251
When I asked him for his full name, he refuses. The agents are so ruthless that they do not listen to what customers are saying. They just know what they have to say or what they are asked to say. He said me that , I don’t care. I want the money at any cost”.
We have already settled the account. then y your agents are calling me continuously.
I want to take a necessary action against these kind of agents, that they have no rights to call my family members/ colleagues and abusing them. As I was holding the card.

Plz take necessary action against this matter of abusing people and there family members.

Please help me and suggest what all actions can I take in this regard.
with regards,
Pawan
shikharyac

Oct 15, 2014

Credit card dispute

I had an HDFC credit card numbered: ################ on the name of Shikhar Mehta for which we are again and again informing the bank from December 2013 to change the phone number and email address as we have changed the location.

But there is nothing done from the bank side where as the bank has on the reversed used it as a way and started claiming interest on pending amount for the credit card.

These attached mails and complaints on call center for the credit card number can proof the un responsive behavior of the bank from such long time and it has also caused a lot of inconvenience to me.

This kind of behavior from bank side looses the trust of individuals in bank and causes a lot of inconvenience as the customer needs to inform again and again.--

Shikhar Mehta

#7838060569
Asif Sultan

Aug 16, 2014

Salary a/c 04111050060719 on hold since 1st August

Dear Sir,I am writing this to you as there is a lien placed on the bank account since 1st August and i am unable to use my money.I have been chasing with the bank by writing emails to the top management team such as grievance redressal team in chennai, RPCM managers groups and nodal officers,I have made several phone calls and visited branches however they are not able to justify my point about the lien placed.All I am asking is to give me a justification why I was not notified by the bank if my settlement was invalid 5 years back and why after 5 years without any intimation you put a lien on my salary account. Why did you realise that i have bad debts after 5 years and not that time.when I was contacted by Globe agency in 2008 despite of I being jobless at that time settled my account with 2 settlement amount 29000 & 24450 rupees which I paid as advice by Globe agency. Globe agreed I should pay 2240 rupees in 8 installments which i paid and have all the receipts and settlement letter issued by the bank. Also the last 3 payments made to Globe agency were collected more than that amount as they said this is how the account will be settled completely. If you see my last payment collected by globe was in July 2009 for 3000 saying this will be your final settlement payment which I agreed. I chased them for a final settlement closure letter for about 3 months however they kept saying your account is settled now and you dont need to worry. According to the collections department they have received all my payments as per the receipts I have however although I paid all 8 installments on time I was short by some 2260 rupees and my settlement was void. My point here is because of Globe giving that wrong commitment I was short by that amount and now I am suffering which is not correct because for me Globe represented Hdfc bank at that time and the settlement letter was issued with the chennai address and I had full reasons to believe them and pay according to their instructions. I should not be held liable for a wrong commitment given 5 years back. My account was not settled because of them and bank should take responsibility as they represented bank at that time. If I have an outstanding today of 157000 again this is because of them and the bank should take ownership and clear that outstanding for me. I am still ready to pay the amount of 2260 rupees which I didn't pay at that time due to their wrong commitment. HDFC credit card no - ################. Salary account on hold - 04111050060719. Request you to please help me in this matter as i have been chasing this with HDFC since 1st August and not getting any revert in my favour..

I have received 2 calls on Tuesday morning from the Kanjurmarg based HDFC collections department who placed a lien on my salary a/c. A lady spoke to me and offered me to settle my account at 35,000 rupees however i disagreed to that and later i got another call in 5 minutes from Abbas from the same department threatning me that i have only 4 days as the bank placed a hold on the 1st of August and they can debit the amount on hold of 13,500 by the 15th of August. Also he mentioned if i don't agree to them at this point they will debit the amount of 13,500 and also later they will not considered that amount in the settlement if i later agree to pay them. This is absolutely harassment and threatning calls made to me this morning.

I will never agree to pay them any amount as i have paid the amount what i agreed in 2008 by the bank (Globe). You can make out that this collections department are now negotiating with me as friday i spoke to Mr Arun Kamble who told me that i have to pay 66,000 to clear my account from CIBIL. And today i was offered 35,000 by the same department, why should i pay an amount which i already paid 5 years back. If you are saying my settlement was void bacuse of 2,260 rupees i am ready to pay that amount and finish it or one's and for all. I want my salary account to be released which is priority for me as i don't have any money.

They are still not able to justify my point that why i was not notified 5 years back if my settlement was void and why after 5 years the bank has put my salary account on hold without any intimation. This is absolutely not done and you cannot threaten when i am not at fault and i will take this case to the extent of any consumer courts/forum to hear my problem if you don't take any actions against this collection department who is harrassing me.

I was suprised when Abbas told me that i can do whatever and nothing will happen and i want to prove him wrong that you cannot do whatever you want since you have the power to hold (Lien) a salary account of a person who paid the amount as agreed by the bank in 2008.

I need someone to help me with this collections department to get my salary account released before it is too late as they will debit the amount in 4 days and i am fighting for my rights since 1st of August however no one is able to help me. I told them that they can take the money which i less paid (2,260) due to the wrong commitment from Globe and not the entire amount on hold (13,500) which is my hard earned money.

Please help me.
Charles Fernandes

Jul 15, 2014

collection agent not ready to give a settlement amount

hi,
my name is Charles and i was not able to pay credit card payment from 3 months. last payments which were done were in month of march ... one for 16000 and another around 3500 in the same month. the reason that i couldn't pay was that i was unemployed.
now that i have just got a job and my friend asked me to settle the account as they might do that..
my limit was 20000, and prior to the 16000 payment i had made couple of payment too...
but the agent says that i will not get a settlement amount or the bank wont be ready to settle it until i first make the payment of 1300 and then the settlement would be around 9000.
i just wanted to get this done ASAP.

Please help..
user 123

Jul 4, 2014

Harassment and abusing my family members

My name is Preethesh, I am holding a credit card of HDFC Bank(no. ############ 8354). I would like to inform you the way HDFC bank Credit card customers are being handled by their Collection dept, they are harassing me and talking so cheap. Already we have paid more than 1lacs and settled the accounts.

I got a call after 6yrs from last week of June 2014 till 1st july 2014 from their collection dept for payment. The person’s name is Mr. Devarajan. He called from 0+91-8807010512 from chennai, highcourt. He started calling all my wife's facebook friends and whatsapp friends and also her family and relatives again and again who are outside india and in india and starts abusing me.
When I asked him for his full name, he refuses. The agents are so ruthless that they do not listen to what customers are saying. They just know what they have to say or what they are asked to say. He said me that “ I want the money till evening at any cost, borrow from someone or steal it, I don’t care. I want the money at any cost”. Else i am going to file a case against you. We have asked for the statement of pending dues which is asking.. He refused to give us.
We have already settled the account. then y your agents are calling me continously.

Please help me and suggest what all actions can I take in this regard.
with regards,