HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

Imran Thakur

Jul 1, 2019

Regarding reversal amount charge on credit card.

Sir.
My card last no is 1405 and mobile no is 9769000177 this is to ur knowledge that why u have charge 500 amount on credit card it was inform me that it is life time free I had already complain about that on telephonic conversation many time and from ur end said that u will get positive respond but ur end till no message regarding this I have two reference no 19169231523 and 19175904745 sir i will not pay this amount and kindly disclose this card I m treated like getting froud from ur end. I found ur bank r loutting money from customer any how.

Imran S Thakur
ajitbhalke

Jun 25, 2019

HDFC Credit card department

Harassment by HDFC credit card recovery people

I am Mr.Ajit, i just want to raise complaint against your cr card recovery people.I have an HDFC creadit card which was in use almost 3 years ago, i have already paid every EMI & stop using that card. but suddenly
Before 7-8 months i started receiving continues calls from your collection team & ask to pay 83,000 amount but since that time i was asking for statement & details of translation of 2 years. after that no one called up.
In month of April again they started calling talking so arrogantly & even talking nonsense.I have sent mail to HDFC customer care & i got revert from Mr. Seraj Anwer that will do settlement & u just pay 58,000 instead of 83,000. I have raise complaint against their behavior then they stop calling us.
Then Now all of a sudden again recovery team people started calling & asking to do payment.
1 lady called up & talk abusive(Contact no:7506070826 / 8657290563) even she called up my wife & so abusive to her. then they started calling my wife's family & her friends also my office too.
My query is just if i have used that card, kindly show me translation details but they don't have that. They just want me to Pay.
I think all this is such a big fraud in reputed bank like HDFC.

This things spoils my personal & official life.
Kindly look into this & help to sort this issue out.
Hoping for positive support from you.

Ajit B.
Fca Jayesh Haresh Bahrani

Oct 20, 2018

Application status

I submit my credit card Application
application no CC39115203 on 11 September 2018. After that no verification call till now no message. What is the status of my credit card Application. please help me. Please confirm the status of my application.
Jayesh bahrani
Niwangni

Sep 4, 2018

OUTSTANDING NOT CLEARED AFTER RECEIVED EXTRA PAYMENT BY THE BANK

Complain raised by : Ranajoy Nath, Address:-, Maharastra,Thane, Badlapur west -421503
Complain against : HDFC credit card department.
Date of compaint raised on : 19th Aug'18

HDFC is charging very illogical outstanding on my credit card. I have already been paid 65% more than whatever I have used (Paid-183956/- against of usage 120264/-) but still the outstanding remains for my HDFC card no # ############ 9462 Rs-60871/- and I have been requested for clear outstanding of Rs- 60871/- against the said card no# by the HDFC credit card department.

But the responses are not satisfactory.

Ranajoy Nath.
Mobile No- 9766126607 / 9653318440

OUTSTANDING NOT CLEARED AFTER RECEIVED EXTRA PAYMENT BY THE BANK

AP Kotian

Apr 12, 2018

Bill collection even after having blocked my card

I have blocked my credit card in November 2017 due to Fraud transaction of INR 55,000/-.

Even having blocked the card i am getting calls from recovery department for bill payment which i am seriously not aware, when while blocking the card i was asked to pay some amount and block it with no dues pending.

I have not been receiving any bill statement but just calls and to save my cibil score i have to pay it.

Still there is no response, even after visiting their Kanjur Head office i was asked to leave without meeting the concerned person.

Ajesh Pujari
Sarfarazkhan.202

Oct 8, 2017

Unnecessary deduction

Dear concern team,

I am sarfaraz khan i applied for credit card in hdfc bank and still i have not received my credit card ending with #1629 i got a message from hdfc bank, amount Rs 1299 deducted from your credit card, its my humble request to you guys please dont activate any services without informing your customers.
Please cancelled the service of oneassist and refund the amount in my account.

Sarfaraz alam khan

Unnecessary deduction

aabansal95

Oct 4, 2017

Credit card Charged Unauthorized

This has happened second time in last month. I just receive a message saying R.S. 100 debited from your credit card towards payment of airtelpre. I don't even use airtel mobile or anything. What the hell is going on?

Aditya { ×××× ×××××× 2796}
darsh910848

Jul 23, 2017

UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTION FROM ACCOUNT

from my credit card unauthorized amount deduction Rs. 6269.70/ without my permission at dated 22.07.2017 11:08:52 .
my credit card ending no. is 4693.
my registered no. 7276926824.

i have all ready contact to hdfc credit card customer care two times . he and she told me after certain time your deducted amount is credit in your account.
please take matter seriously and solve as soon as possible.

waiting for ur positive reply,
thanks,
diwaker sinha
Rachna Bhuse

Jul 16, 2017

Credit card charges

I was called by HDFC agent mentioning they will be giving me a credit card with no charges of annual fees or joining fees. I accepted the offer since no charges were there. Surprisingly after a month HDFC credit card sent a statement saying that I need to pay Rs.1150/- towards annual fees.

When the bank agent promises to give free card how can we receive statement with annual charges. I immediately called the customer care saying I don't want the card & wrote no. Of mails but to my shock they deducted an amount of Rs.1150/- from my account without my knowledge. I am shocked how can Hdfc bank allow such fraud.

I want to go to higher ups for duping me by bank agents.

If you can help me let me know else will take up this case with higher authorities of bank.

Vinay Bhuse
Thane
rahuljivi

Mar 23, 2017

LATE PAYMENT CHARGES

I HAD MADE A LATE PAYMENT IN MY CREDIT CARD AFTER 3 DAYS OF MY DUE DATE. AND THEY HAD CHARGED ME RS 3850 AS FINANCE CHARGES FOR DELAY IN PAYMENT BY 3 DAYS. BUT AS PER RBI GUIDELINES ITS NOT APPLICABLE.

I REQUEST YOU TO RAISE MY MATTER AND GER ME WAIVER OF FINANCE CHARGES
Neha Chimankar

Nov 3, 2016

Incomplete Preclosure of loan

Please assist me in the option where i have asked to preclose 3 loans and one got closed. Further the rest of the amount was kept in excess and never returned. Also deducting the amount of transaction done after that from the excess amount without my consent.

Kindly suggest
Neha
pradeep0532

Apr 14, 2016

Unnecessary dispute amount credit card

Pramod Nai/ HDFC Team,

SUB: dispute credit card un-billed amount reliance bill without My confirmation (March And April).

Case already highlited please find attached PICs. Case closed Id :16103403653 central team

this is very phatic service without my confirmation how its possible to closed my cases.

already discussed with earlier on call she said will revert you after confirmation, now today again will try to call on call center mss..Ruksana Shek she told me your case already has been closed.

again am tell you i am not give you the any request from my end.

Already registered in consumer forum.

Please do the action otherwise same case highlighted in Social sites ???

Unnecessary dispute amount credit card Unnecessary dispute amount credit card Unnecessary dispute amount credit card

zunj

Mar 1, 2016

credit card not received

I have applied for credit card but No response

My Name is Rahul Zunjarrao and I am applied for HDFC credit card and submitted all required document on 11.02.2016 and but after that verification call is compete & reference number received on my cell but my reference no is delete from my cell, but i required reference no. pls send via mail ( [email protected]) & Mobile. my application number CC26175023 & Send me credit card as early as possible.

Rahul Zunjarrao

credit card not received

jassmine

Oct 20, 2015

request for reversal of late payment charges

Sir, i am jassmine hamid sayyed having credit cardno.################. My card payment due date is every month of 21th paid at atm centre that too. I got statement of late fee charges rs 620
As i m not willfull defaulter you r kindly requested to reverse my late fee respectively you can check my payment history and track record consideration may be highly obliged.as i spoke to asutosh n viniya .1
Arvind shimpi

Aug 21, 2015

Unable to pay online Mobile bill by HDfF CC

Unable to pay online Mobile bill by HDFC CC . i.e airtel,Vodafone. please help me out, but i am able pay bill directly by swamping card on bill ceenter
gtiwari

Aug 12, 2015

credit card payment

dear sir
I received my last account statement in nov 2014 and accordingly I paid full amount.but after that no account statement is received by me hdfc saying that there was 300/- balance in noy 2014 and now that amount became 5001.from jan 2015 to june 2015 every month I send them the e mail for account statement to close the account but reply is received now I received a notice fro retired judge for counsillation for 5000/-
pl help
girish

Jan 23, 2012

MENTAL HARASSMENT BY PHONE CALLS FREQUENTLY

Dear Mr Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will look into this issue from our end and respond to you. However, we would require a few additional details like your credit card and contact number to take this up with the concerned teams. Please write to [email protected] with these details and the reference number TTU000412523012012. We'll get back to you soon.

Feb 7, 2011

unauthorised charges

Just a reminder that we still haven’t heard from you. Request you to write to us at [email protected] with your credit card number, your contact details and the reference id TTU00259820012011, so we may help resolve this matter at the earliest.

Jan 20, 2011

unauthorised charges

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to investigate the matter. We request you to write to [email protected] with your credit card number and contact details along with the reference ID TTU00259820012011. A bank representative will get in touch with you shortly after receiving this information.

Aug 31, 2010

DISTURBANCE/HARRASSMENT BY TELE CALL EXECUTIVES

Dear Mr Mukherjee,

We are extremely sorry for the calls you have been receiving. We would like to assure you that the Bank would never force you into any repayment option that you are not comfortable with. Rest assured, a bank representative is currently investigating the matter and will contact you shortly. For further queries or clarifications, you can write in to us at [email protected] with your contact details along with the reference id TTU00097031082010. A bank representative shall contact you immediately.

We would additionally like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Regards, Customer Assistance HDFC Bank

Jun 23, 2010

SETTLEMENT LETTER

Dear Praful,

We are currently investigating the matter and our bank representative will contact you and resolve your repayment issue. In the meanwhile, should you wish to contact the Bank directly, request you to write to us at [email protected] with your account and contact details, as well as the complaint id TTU00052023062010.

Additionally, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public form such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Jan 21, 2012

MENTAL HARASSMENT BY PHONE CALLS FREQUENTLY

I am late paying current installment for the month of January, which is 6th of every month, i have confirmed customer service representative that i will make the online transfer on Saturday evening i.e, 21/01/2012 even though since today morning, hell amount of frequent calls ringing continuously and caller unnecessarily pulling me. And i am unable to focus my work.

I just want to know, if we pay late fine of INR 750.00 for late payment, why this mental harassment????????? AND also i want to know what is the last date of paying our installment with LATE FINE.....

PLEASE ANSWER

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 17, 2011

unauthorised charges

I got this card issued in April2010 and at the same time requested HDFC Ergo mediclaim policy which was to be charged on the card. Now, first month they charged me twice doubling my actual outstanding. Next month in correcting that, they had over 4-5credits and debits and ultimately put an additional (now third) charge and reversed the second charge. The staments were so confusing that it took over 3 months to find the third charge and now they want me to pay for it. I though I had consumer protection against unauthorised charges, but only on paper. Currently they are refering my case to collection agencies.. *((*()&&*(*.

God save HDFC customers

Aug 31, 2010

DISTURBANCE/HARRASSMENT BY TELE CALL EXECUTIVES

I received tele calls on my mobile from HDFC Bank tele call executives tel nos 30870406,30870407,30870492 on 30th August advising me to convert my outstandings on my HDFC credit card to EMIs. They told me this could be processed on phone and I would be receiving a verification call from Chennai to this effect after which needful would be done. The caller also repeatedly told me not to query the verification person as in that case the proposal will get rejected.

To my utter surprise I get a call from Mumbai after an hour or so telling me that as I have agreed to a HF insurance policy as intimated by the bank already she is giving me the details of the policy with terms and condition. After listening for a minute I said I havent agreed to any such policy but the discussion was concerning conversion of outstanding to EMI. She was clearly surprised when I told her what was discussed and said sorry before disconnection. Next I again get a call from the aforesiad telemarketing numbers asking me what was the problem. I told them that mixing up another product with a proposal of conversion to EMI was totally wrong and amounts to misguiding and cheating. To this they again went on pleading and asking me to consider when I discontinued the conversation. Again in the evening I get another number (the last one) asking me why I am not converting to EMI. I got disgusted and complained to the HDFC credit card call centre 28564332 where the executive listened to my complaint and assured me that she will ensure no calls are made to me further on the subject matter.

Surprisingly again on 31st August I get a call from a tel no 6709 5300 repeating the same thing and also pleading and wasting my time. This time I have informed the Section in charge credit card call centre about it and made her understand the seriousness of the matter. She has assured me that she will personally look into the matter and immediately see that no calls concerning this are made.

My complaint are as follows :

1. Why a reputed institution like HDFC take recourse to misguiding the clients to sell its products.

2. Why the clients objections are not taken seriously and seen to it that no repititions are made for the matter objected to by the client.

3. Why the rampant disturbance created by tele marketing is allowed to continue even after complains are made and assured to be redressed.

4. And Perhaps Most Importantly why the credit card details are given to marketing executives all over the organisation and to franchisees when these are supposed to be of confidential nature.

Mandar Mukherjee
HDFC Credit card Holder ( ############ 2227)

Jun 21, 2010

SETTLEMENT LETTER

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I WAS USING HDFC CREDIT CARD (################) AND HAVE DONE SETTLEMENT WITH HDFC CRAD DEPARTMENT , BUT STILL MY NAME I SREFLECTING IN CIBIL , WHERE UN IT WAS CONFIRMED TO ME THAT MY NAME WOULD NOT REFLECT IN CIBIL, EVEN THEY NOT GIVEN ME THE SETTLEMENT LETTER

I AM CONTINOUSLY FOLLOWING THIS WITH HDFC CUSTOMER CARE AND THROUGHMAIL BUT NO ONE HAS YET REPLIED TO ME

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...