HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

Basilnz

Jan 7, 2021

Stop all Payments

Please stop all my payments and unsubscribe me from any accounts I my have with your company

WWW.ESP1BILL.COM 8772346501
49.95 US DOLLAR $ AT 0.7084

This was my last payment.
NagaKota

May 12, 2020

Discrepency in Reward points

I observed that there is a discrepency in my HDFC Reward points this month. As per my latest statement, they have lapsed 268 reward points. Below are the details

Name: K. Nagaraju
Mobile: 9966961215
sekhar0256

Jan 3, 2020

UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTION FROM ACCOUNT

UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTION FROM ACCOUNT
My name is Naru venkata kasi reddy, I have been charged Rs.1899 on my HDFC Credit Card on 27/12/2019 without my permission. I want to cancel the unauthorized plan against my Card, and also credit my money in my credit card which you have deducted in my credit card account without my permission.
So request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card,and refund my money also.

Credit Card : HDFC - Ending with 5413
CONTACT NO: 9010823869
Amount Charged : Rs.1899
mann2307

Jan 25, 2019

unnecessary charges

i have paid my hdfc credit Card bill of 64256 on 1st jan 2018 which is returned by kotak bank stating account does not exist and for the same i dint get any information by hdfc to pay bill. later i saw my kotak balance and come to know about this and again by 7 th jan 2018 i paid and same thing happened and meanwhile due date was 4th and hdfc charged me 2649 . for the same i have request to hdfc by consodering my previous transaction and relationship with hdfc to wave same but i dint get positive response . kindly help me in this case by keeping my track record in mind.

unnecessary charges

SHILPIMOON

Aug 21, 2018

cancellation of one assist facility

I'm one of the customer of HDFC Credit card. I was going through credit card statement and found that without any intimation you have deducted the amount of Rs1899 from my credit

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs1899. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund all the deducted amount.

Deducted date : 24-07-2018
Name :SHILPI VERMA
Mob : 7893551783
credit card ending no. :-1019
Alakunta raj

Jul 19, 2018

Credit card settlement

Hi team

I'm using HDFC CREDIT card from 2years , I payed bill every month on time or minimum bill from 3 months I'm not paying bill because of my dispute in my card that why I called to COUSTMER care but they are not ready give any reply to me
After next month agin the same problem has happened to what I do now , I'm not payed the from 3 months because of this ,the credit card collection department put my account in hold without any information and they r saying your amount in hold pls pay the bill it will REALISED I want to the bank (collection department) I sad i want to close the card (settlement)

I asked the executive I want settlement for card ,my account in hold ,I want pay the settlement amount ,but is saying sir your cars limit is 27000 in your the amount is 35000
We can't give the amount back (witch is in hold) I sad ok but make is first and settled the card finally he sad sir can go I will do the process my will call you for WITHDRAWAL process
But didn't got any call from bank .

Two days back I got a call from CREDIT card department
Her name SHALAJA she asked the bill to me I sad i want the settlement my card limit is 27000 hiw much amount I have to pay she sad 21000 u have to pay ok but I can'.t pay in one time I can pay in 2 shots she sad ok 12000 us your first emi and 9000 is second yesterday 2pm I payed 12000 rupes in bank she sad your will REALISED in I day but after one hour I got WITHDRAWAL MSG from AMOUNT ₹34450 and 12000
From bank again my account is in -650 what should I do now thay not replying to call disconnecting ,I what they need I don't no ....?

Rajkumar
sandeep mankena1989

Jul 3, 2018

Deactivate smartpay

I request you to deactivate the smart pay for my airtel mobile no.9094622858. I do not require for recharge without my permission. I do not want and deduction for my mobile from credit card service. Please do not deduct again till now 2 times the recharge of rupees hundred has been reduced
Drupad

Apr 28, 2018

Amb charges

AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR MAR2018-MIR1810453399319.....again and again the same thing is repeated by your bank. 635 rupees got cut this time. I am straight away going to delete my account this time...
Syed Younus

Dec 11, 2017

Cancellation of ONE ASSIST & refund of money Without any consent from card holder, HDFC deducted money for plan activation.

Sainath Rao sindhe

Nov 26, 2017

Amount related

U have a go debit Facility for payment of LIC Premium. the amount not paid by Hdfc Credit card department. I have visited LIC office twice they informed me that premium not paid for the year 2017.
Hdfc Credit card department people saying we are done the payment.

But 24 .11.2017 I done my LIC Premium through my debit card.than I have received my premium receipt to my mail.

I informed hdfc Creditcard department they are not at all accepting and asking refund amount from LIC.

Kindly take immediate action.

thanks& Regards:
Sainath Rao sindhe
RAT0000

Nov 21, 2017

REG MY REFUND

dear sir
I AM A HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD HOLDER,THE BANK HAS AUTO DEBITED AN AMOUNT FROM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER ENDING WITH 2886 WITH OUT MY PERMISSION . I DO NOT WANT THIS ONE ASSIST MEMBERSHIP SO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND THE SAME AMOUNT.PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION
REGARDS
RAHUL PRASAD
HDFC CREDIT CARD ENDING NO-2886
MOB-7207252938
Ch Ganesh

Oct 30, 2017

Redeem points

Today (30/10/2017) afternoon at about 1pm I got a call from this number 7570911639 regarding redeem points expired need to activate again so they are asking my credit card details I refused to give such details.so I am bring to your perusal to take immediate and necessary action to happen in future such fraudulent calls for others.

Ch Ganesh
ESAIDULU

Sep 18, 2017

Provide emi conversion

Hello sir, please provide me an EMI offers to my credit card ending 4-digit number 4002,mobile number is 9542541054 and i have taken in your hdfc bank credit card since 05/2016.
siya4392

Sep 11, 2017

Credit card not receved

Hello Team,

The document collection and verification on my home done almost one month before for my HDFC credit card. I didn't received any calls or mails or messages when I am going to get the card. Please check urgently and let me know the details.

Credit card Application details:

Aug 21, 2017

HDFC Regalia Credit card FAKE offers

Dear Mr Kariveda,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, we have already cancelled your plan vide service request No.2256424 on 17th August, 2017.

The refund will be processed in bank/card account from which the amount has been debited. It takes 7 to 8 working days for the refund to reflect in your bank/card account.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
ramu kariveda

Aug 16, 2017

HDFC Regalia Credit card FAKE offers

I'm Using HDFC All Miles Credit card.

Aug 12-2017 from HDFC creditcard representative called me to upgrade HDFC credit card from ALL Miles to Regalia First and also he provided FAKE promises that movie booking and recharge can be done using regalia credit card reward points.

Aug 16-2017 i have recived regalia credit card and i tried to book a movie but i dont see any movie and recharge related option.After that i contacted HDFC credit card customer care they confirmed that the movie and rechatge options are not availble from Aug 15 th onwards for regalia.

How can you insist us to upgrade cards by FAKE offers which are not existed.

Also he mentioned that it is mandotory to activate one assist plan but today as i have known that it is not mandotory.

After that i have contacted One assist support team to cancel the assist plan but they said it is activated and will be continued auto debit for upcoming years with out my intimation.

Here I want to clarify that i dont want this assist plan for this year . I don't want auto debit also for any more years.

Actually i am not intrested for One assist plan but they insisted me to activate the assist plan as mandotory but actuvally it not mandotory.

why they are insisting even though it not mandotory.i feel very disappointed and uncompfortable for these kind of things.

please refund the amount 1899 rs and don't do FAKE promises to customers.

One Assist relationship number : 2536979
deducted date:14-08-2017
mail: [email protected]

Jul 25, 2017

despuite transactions

NAME : putti abhilash

CREDIT CARD NUMBER :
5 4 5 9 6 4 8 8 0 3 8 6 5 8 7 3

I am disputing the following transaction(s) for the reason given below and request you to settle the case(s) :

DETAILS OF DISPUTED ITEM(S) :
TRANSACTION DATE MERCHANT NAME TRANSACTION AMOUNT
28-06-17 IB GC SHELP.COM 80.72
30-06-17 IB GC SHELP.COM 2,582.10
05-07_17 MP ONLINEC S.COM 1,939.96
07-07-17 WWW.E S P I BILL.COM 3,228.18

Reson:- Dear Sir,
This is Mr Putti Abhilash Regarding off this mail i have four dispute transactions in my HDFC credit card but i did not purchased any goods. Didn't give my card details to anyone ,my credit card & pin my position only . i dont know how this is happend,so please make a enquiry about those transactions and refund amount as soon as possible thank u .

Please select the most appropriate one :

 I have neither authorized nor participated in the above transaction(s). I confirm that the card is still in my possession.

I have spoken with phone banker that my complaint ref no:-17197656928

PUTTI ABHILASH
korukondavenkat

Jun 13, 2017

Convert the settle payment to complete

Dear Credit card manager
I was holding a credit card which was given by the company opened in 26th Nov'2011 and closed in 09-09-2015 by the company, but it was done as settled after dispute, After reviewing my CBIL score I came to know the facts, that it was done as settle payment, I am not interested to make the payment as settled I want this to be converted as complete. For the same I wish to know the due payment likely to be done so that I can make use of this. Pl guide me in this regard to avail the benefit of improving the CBIL score of mine.
My details are
KORUKONDA VENKATESWARARAO
CARD NO; 0004617873000483989
KV Rao
My emial Id is [email protected]
ramprosad

Jun 7, 2017

MEM Fee of 575

I can see an unbilled amount of Rs. 575.00 on my HDFC Credit Card Account . What is this? Why I am being charged this.

Please remove it or let me know if you need any further information

Ramprosad Mondal
nandisateesh

Jun 7, 2017

close my credit card amount

My name is sateesh .n my credit card hdfc no ############ 6395 .actually tis cash back credit card tis is attach wth my salary account iam using for two months 19000rupees.till date iam pay interest 16000/- thousand.and last month (April) deduct my salary 11300/- till now shows 25300 /- negativebalence in my account .iam not able to pay outstanding amount how much collect hdfc bank.now iam job less so close my credit card amount that's enough for ur valuable credit card .please leave me .if ur putting all intrsts (types of intrsts) I have no money.so please leave me
shafimohammad

May 8, 2017

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS

I am HDFC Credit Card Customer. Would you please explain to me why charge RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS on Credit card fee(Rs-575.00)

Requesting you to explain what would have caused this charge on my Credit Card Account.
dhrutiharia

May 4, 2017

FIRST YEAR MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS

I have also been charged FIRST YEAR MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS. What is it for? Please revert it ASAP!
arungupta786

Apr 14, 2017

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST

I am HDFC's classic customer holding salary account since 10 year with credit cards, they asked to upgrade the card to Regalia with no charges and now i see charges of 2875/- which is very much surprising to me.

please refund

Mahesh Vathi

Apr 12, 2017

Did not receive the parcel yet

Mu hdfc credit card had been dispatched on 5th of april as per bank personnel. When i tracked my parcel it is showing that it is in NSH hyd office from 7th of april. Its been almost 2 weeks since it had been dispatched, when will i receive the parcel. Very unhappy with the postal service. Plss reply for this mail
Paul D

Mar 25, 2017

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS

HDFC credit card has deducted Rs. 575 as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS. For what joy. Did I not pay at the time of getting the card. I want the money back.

Paul