HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

Chandrika Honey

Mar 1, 2016

credit card not delivered

Dear sir,last month i applied for credit card and its get processed.finaly send through blue dart courier but its not delivered to me due to some address reasons.plz let me know that how can i get my card .plz revert me as soon as possible. My mail id:[email protected] (mobile no.8498984586)

waybill no: 42867676821 and 42867689012
narenderg588

Feb 16, 2016

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I am a HDFC Credit Card user. I have been charged with Rs572.50 for RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC which I have never been informed about. The card had been issued as free for lifetime. It's just ridiculous to charge now after one year for a free card.
Requesting you to explain what would have caused this charge on my Credit Card Account.
my email_id is [email protected]
asathish

Feb 11, 2016

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC

I have received HDFC Credit Card statement for the month of Feb 2016 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 227.86/-. I am really confused after seeing this, i am using HDFC Bank card since more than 4 years with . I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. Why have you charged RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL . Please clarify and revert me with details.

A. Sathish,
+91-9941696865
nitendersingh

Feb 4, 2016

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST

I had received Rs. 682.86 Dr/- as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL on 01/02/2015. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me .HDFC Bank card since more than 2 years with . I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. Why have you charged RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL .Please slove this problem. I am not understand .

Name: Nitender Singh
Mob: 7503743311
Email: [email protected]
Tansbhk2010

Feb 2, 2016

HDFC Credit Card

Subject : HDFC's RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC fees.

Don't go for HDFC credit cards. It is the worst banking service providers. They make customer fools by adding unknown charges. In this month bill I received amount of 685.86 Rs/- saying as shown below.

21/01/2016 RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC 685.86 Dr.
mallesh.e

Jan 2, 2016

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC

I had received Rs. 682.86 Dr/- as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL on 31/12/2015. This is something which was never told to me.

Please explain why i have been charged this amount.

mallesh
mallesh.e

Jan 2, 2016

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL

mallesh
vsanthupharma

Dec 31, 2015

HDFC OFFERS

I dont understand why HDFC offered the following.

worst quality, they dont even think about there reputation before offering the such type of products, this is not a shopclues, snapdeal and so on... before offering ensure that the seller or product can make happiness to the consumers...

Order #168224134 (placed on November 28, 2015 9:38:26 PM IST)
Smart Gents Round Roman Dial Watch 104156-BK-022-F

Santhosh Kumar V
vsanthupharma

Dec 31, 2015

On 30th dec 2015 i received RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC Rs.572.50

while marketing there HDFC Credit cards, usually they say no further renewal fee required.

Santhosh Kumar V
Vikasgoud38

Dec 2, 2015

FIRST YEAR MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC

In my September CC bill 448/- has been added as FIRST YEAR MEM FEE INCL ST & SBC. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

At the time of issuing the card they said that card was free of cost with no annual fee. Could you please clarify me or else deactivate my card I will pay my remaining CC bill.

Card Number : ################

Vikas Goud
Email : [email protected]
Cell : 8977182241
Jagadeesh SL

Nov 19, 2015

not receiving acknowledgement

Dear team,
I have applied credit card on 31st Oct still I didn't get any acknowledgement . when I will get, if you will not provide pls return my all documents.
Jagadeesh
gaurav bhandari007

Oct 20, 2015

HDFC creditcard charging unnecessary renewal fee

I had received Rs. 682.86 Dr/- as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL on 17/10/2015. This is something which was never told to me

Gaurav Bhandari
+919650164524
PrakshiR

Sep 16, 2015

Dear HDFC Team,

Yesterday I received my bill for this month, in that you guys have charged INR 1,140 towards RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST. I was completely unaware why this charge has been levied on my card. Just few minutes back I have called your customer care, and one of your customer care executive has told me that this is something annual fee which I need to pay if I fail to spend INR 2 Lack from my card. I told him clearly that nobody has told the same thing to me earlier. When someone from your end connected me for the issuance of credit card he never told me that this is something which I need to maintain. Even I have told him clearly that if I will not make any transaction through this card so is there will be any charges which is compulsory, he clearly told me no. he said if I will not shop through my card I need not to pay any amount. And now you are charging me some renewal fee. I am sure you have the detail who has issued my card. If you want kindly take a strict action against him. This is completely a miss commitment done by your executive. Your customer care executive failed to give any solution.
This is to inform that I am not going to pay this amount at any cost, neither today nor in future, if you are able to wave off this amount than only I will pay otherwise I will not pay a single penny towards the transactions. You want, you can add late fee or you can discontinue my service, there are many banks who are ready to issue credit cards without any charges. But I am not going to pay this amount that is for sure.
Miss commitment from your side, solve it your way. I am not going to suffer.

Prakshi
sandeep.nahta

Sep 11, 2015

Fraud call

I got a call from 8826732496 asking for information as they said I have expired points on credit card and they can help me convert these points onto cash. It was a lady working from home - sounded like that from background noise - doing fraud
vyas.manoj1

Aug 24, 2015

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL

I had received Rs. 682.86 Dr/- as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL on 09/08/2015. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.HDFC Bank card since more than 1 years with . I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. Why are you add my card RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL .Please slove this problem. I am not understand.

Manoj Vyas
Mob: 8512837765
rapsrappy

Jul 28, 2015

Payment Issue

I have taken HDFC Credit card in 2007 and was paying monthly installment till 2009. Due to some hospital issues related to my family i have relocated to Hyderabad in 2010. Since 2010 there was no communication and Emails from HDFC bank related to my O/S payment. Suddenly since last 4 days there are continuously threatening me and old age my parents to pay Rs 30000/- towards settlement and talking in abusive manner with my old age parents. Firstly they told to pay Rs 180000/- Else 70,000 and finally agreed for 30000/- for settlement. Today again executive Miss Rekha (022 6145 3819) is calling repeatedly and demanding for money. I have told her that i am not in a .position to pay will take 1 to 2 months of pay off the same. She is talking in a third level language. Does HDFC bank train the employees in the same way to talk to their customers.

Since 2009 there have been no Mails and correspondence from HDFC bank regarding O/S payment.

Please help in this regard.

Rahul

Jul 11, 2015

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST

I had received Rs. 682.86 Dr/- as RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL on 24/06/2015. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details. My Card No. : ################ .HDFC Bank card since more than 1 years with . I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. Why are you add my card RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL .Please slove this problem. I am not understand .
rama534

Jun 5, 2015

RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS

In my May CC (################) bill 673/- has been added as membership fee RENEWAL MEM FEE INCL ST & CESS. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

Rama Krishna
Email: [email protected]
Cell: +91-9176368742
mak_juggatfsm

May 8, 2015

LATE FEE REVERSAL

Dear Sir/Madam

I M.Ashok kumar R/o Hyderabad using HDFC Bank card since more than 5 years with card No. 6635. I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. Last month also I have dropped the cheque at HDFC drop box for the payment clearance. But the payment cleared on 11th April..

Now I have received the latest statement with Late fee charges of Rs. 500/-., Cess Tax Rs.3.37, Billed Finance Charges Retails Rs.. 437.77 & Service Tax Rs. 112.53. All put together Rs. 1053.67/-.

I request to check my last 5 years payment record where I have paid the payments before the due date only . So I kindly request to make a reversal of the above Late fee charges i.e., Rs. 1053.67/-.

I have already made the payment also. l request to do the reversal of above said amount in my next statement.

Kindly consider my request and do the needful at the earliest.

M.Ashok Kumar
gganesan05

Mar 3, 2015

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statment for the month of Feb 2015 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 223.60/-. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

G Ganesan
gganesan05

Mar 3, 2015

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statement for the month of Feb 2015 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 223.60/-. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

G Ganesan,
subhpatidar

Feb 12, 2015

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Not Understanding

I have received HDFC Credit Card statement for the month of FEB-2015 in 12th FEB-2015 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 673.12/-. I have not understand what is this membership fee?.
Why i shoud paid this amount?
VIKAS A PATIL

Feb 11, 2015

Payment of MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statement for the month of JAN-2015 in 10th FEB-2015 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 335.96/-. I have not understand what is this membership fee?.
Why i shoud paid this amount?

VIKAS A PATIL.
Packiaraj

Jan 29, 2015

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

Hi, I have been charged Rs 561.80 as 'MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS' as per the statement dated '22/01/2015'. Please explain why i have been charged this amount.

Packiaraj K
user_hdfc

Aug 29, 2014

Membership Fee Charges

Hi, I have been charged Rs 561.80 as 'MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS' as per the statement dated '13/08/2014'. Please explain why i have been charged this amount.