HDFC Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credit Card

prasanthsekhar

Apr 7, 2014

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statement for the month of March 2014 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 448.32/-.I have not understand what is this membership fee?.
Would you please explain to me?

Prasanth Sekhar

Mar 29, 2014

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have recently taken HDFC credit card for that Rs. 335 (MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS) charged. What is this i can't understand. As customer care talk to me that there is no any fee, then why this rubbish thing. Please tall me.
poornima veeraiah

Nov 27, 2013

Additional charge for member ship

I have recently taken HDFC credit card but they have noe included member ship fee of 336rs which they said its free. I spoke to customer care but they said me shop for 5000rs in 3 months then this amount will be re added but initially they said its life time free card. Now they are charging for everything i am not happy with this
selvarasu

Nov 23, 2013

membership fees

I have received HDFC Credit Card statement for the month of November 2013 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 3369.68/-. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

selvaraj
[email protected],mail.com
Snehith Vadlakonda

Oct 14, 2013

Worst Service by HDFC Credit card

I have been a customer of HDFC for the last 5 years, holding salary account, demat account and also credit card. The support in salary account & Demat services is good and I have faced few problems there, but they all were resolved to my satisfaction. But the Credit card support section is shockingly pathetic and I have started to doubt their capacity now. I used the credit card for lakhs of rupees of transactions and this is the second time I have claimed the reward points. I have waited for the package costs about 5000+/- points for about a month for which they even charged me 75+/- but in vein. after waiting for a month on sep 11th 2013, I called up the call centre and reported on the missing delivery. They told me that as per their status it is showing as delivered. I told him that its not delivered to me and I am not sure why their status is showing that way and registered a complaint, and the executive told me they will trace and let me know. I have called after 10 days to en-quire and they still say the package is showing as delivered, I asked the executive to check status of my complaint and she told me that it will take 15 days. So i waited for a week again and called. This time too I heard the same thing, and i got frustrated that are they actually trying to track it down, I demanded to speak with the manager and I talked to him and explaind the scenario that its not about the package but now i started to loose my trust in you guys, The manager responded softly and said he will check with blue-dart and will mail me the courier receipt page and as per process, i have to reply saying that is not my signature or something similar to that. the manager told me that it will be sent my email id in 2 days, This time i was on call for over an HOUR. I waited for another week and called them again. they still dont have any clue and keep on saying its delivered. The summary from my end is, HDFC is a good bank in themselves but not sure whats wrong with their credit department, these dept guys are not customer focused and as much as possible try avoiding this card. I have a premium World card and if the service to premium cards is like this then not sure how they handle other cards. Utterly disappointed and looking to cancel out the card soon. will keep you guys posted once the card is cancelled or if HDFC comes back from out of the blue. One week time to pay my current bill and cancel the card from today.

word out to HDFC --> check-out your creditcard dept, even though i have been a CCard customer for about 3 years, i still keep on getting do you want a credit card call every alternate day. why dont you handle your data well. disgusting & pathetic service.

Snehith Vadlakonda
mob: 9494466005.
srikanthkathoju

Oct 7, 2013

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I had received Rs. 223.60/- as Membership fee incl st cess. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details

Srikanth
Email: [email protected]
kamalg

Sep 26, 2013

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statment for the month of September 2013 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 279.78/-.I have not understand what is this membership fee?. Would you please explain to me ?

Requesting you to explain what would have caused this charge on my Credit Card Account.

KAMAL RAJ G
sasaple

Sep 25, 2013

Membership fee incl st cess

I have received HDFC Credit Card statment for the month of September 2013 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 223.60/-. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

SACHIN A. SAPLE
9820994226
svsubbarao

Sep 11, 2013

Membership fee incl st cess

I had received Rs. 673.04/- as Membership fee incl st cess. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

S.V.Subba Rao,
Mobile: +91-9390844889
email: [email protected]
supreethkl

Sep 10, 2013

membership fee incl st cess

In my September CC bill 448/- has been added as membership fee incl st cess. I am really confused after seeing this, please clarify and revert me with details.

Supreeth
Email: [email protected]
Cell: +91-9739315938
veerendra7

Aug 23, 2013

membership fee incl st cess

I have received HDFC Credit Card statment for the month of Aug 2013 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 673.04 . we are unable to undrstand that why has MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 673.04 been debited while your executive told that MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS charge will not have to paid. It is atrocious. Are u looting? Who asked you to provide credit card? You only persuaded us a number of times and forced us to get credit card. I do not want your credit card. I want to surrender my credit card.

Veerendra-9949288576
venkat1808

Aug 21, 2013

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statment for the month of JUL 2013 with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 1685.40 . we are unable to undrstand that why has MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 1685.40 been debited while your executive told that MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS charge will not have to paid. It is atrocious. Are u looting? Who asked you to provide credit card? You only persuaded us a number of times and forced us to get credit card. I do not want your credit card. I want to surrender my credit card.

Venkat Reddy

HELLBOY

Apr 30, 2013

WHAT IS THIS?

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS
I have received HDFC Credit Card statment month of APRIL with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS 335.96 Rs.we are unable to undrstand that why has MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 335.96 been debited while your executive told that MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS charge will not have to paid, and i have alredy tolk to customer service three time Would you please explain to me

So requsted to you please corrction and send to me revised statement so we can pay bill on time.

with regards...
M.RATNABABU

Apr 15, 2013

PIN Request

I've recieved my credit card long back. But i've not got my PIN Still now. I sent a request form to the nearby branch asking to change my mailing address and resend the PIN. I've not got any reply till date.Please see to it and do the needful.
clemo

Apr 7, 2013

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

i recently activated my first credit card in hdfc bank on 6th april 2013,but on 7th i get a alert message saying 335 rs has been deducted as MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS ,i was shocked as i was told there were no hidden charges,,,,please can you explain this ,,,,thank you
ajay kumar yadav

Mar 15, 2013

MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS

I have received HDFC Credit Card statment month of feb & march with MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS 673 Rs.we are unable to undrstand that why has MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS Rs. 673 been debited while your executive told that MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS charge will not have to paid, and i have alredy tolk to customer service three time Would you please explain to me

CC :############ 2400

Ajay Kumar yadav

Mar 5, 2013

credit card compaint

My card no is 0004346781100558337 .This card was taken in the 2007,It was misused by my friend with out my ignorance.I came to know that my friend has not paid full amount and it was setteled. Due to financial problems i was not able to pay full amount at that time.Now i want to pay the due amount.When i call to the HDFC bank customer care each and every time i call them they are giving different numbers to contact settlement department.No one is picking the call.From past 10 days i keep on dialing the numbers but none responded. Please let me know the due amount in my card and also the process of paying .Please do the need full

my mail id is : [email protected]

Navaneetha
varavara

Feb 13, 2013

HDFC credit card online fraudulent transactions

I am writing this in regarding to the dispute with my HDFC credit card number ending 8700, total 3 transactions done on November 2,2102 at M/s.FANA INTER'L TELECOM for amount 66,317.00 by someone else using the Verified By Visa password.I haven't done these 3 transactions and someone did this with out my knowledge.I haven't shared my VBV password to any one but still they did the transactions. I got a letter from HDFC Chennai that these transactions were done by VBV,hence i need to pay.

After the transactions were done I immediately requested the Bank to revert the transactions and to investigate from which site ,IP address ,and location of the place,address of the person,e-mail,phone number etc. I already lodged a complaint in the Joint Commissioner oficer economics wing department.

After submitting dispute form & progressive dispute form i got the same answer that i am liable to pat the amount.I have written many e-mails [email protected] but so far none of them approached me to speak about this.I am not going to pay any amounts until it is resolved and i have already informed customer care about not paying the amount and they agreed not to pay the amount.

Right now I am getting calls from Credit card collections department to pay the money.they are daily harassing me to pay and without intimating they are visiting my house . Please help me.

Mobile 9818306677
e-mail: [email protected]

Jun 6, 2012

Settlement

feel ok

Apr 17, 2012

FINANCE CHARGES

At the outset we'd like to warn you against the posting of sensitive information such as your credit card on a public forum as this. We will check the details of your payments from our end and respond with an update. Please write to [email protected] with your contact details, details of the cheques and the reference number TTU000433117042012. We will get back to you soon.

Dec 17, 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have been issued HDFC Credit Card in the month of December 2011.
My credit card A/c debited 440.10 for MEMBERSHIP FEE INCL ST AND CESS on thee 10th December 2011.
Please explain what the membership is this and why nothing is mentioned in the terms and conditions about this.

- Manish

Aug 11, 2011

Dear customer,

At the outset, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account security being compromised. Our team has made note of your concerns and we will shortly contact you with a clarification on the membership fees charged to you. Should you have any further queries or concerns, you can always write to us directly at [email protected] with the reference id TTU000355010082011.

May 18, 2011

RE:Alerts while using the card

Dear Mr Singh,

We take this opportunity to inform you that HDFC Bank has already launched a free SMS alerts facility for its credit card customers.

The alerts are currently available for the following transactions:
- Statement / Payment alerts (free alerts)

- Statement details (like payment due date, Card outstanding and statement dispatch details)

- Payment confirmation

- Payment return

For more details you may call our phone banking numbers. Please refer to the following link for the same:

Jul 19, 2010

Settlement

We would need a few additional details from you to be able to assist you with this repayment issue. Request you to write in to us at [email protected] with your credit card number and your contact details, as well as the reference id TTU00076919072010. A bank representative shall contact you as soon as we receive this information.